Golden Note Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Samantha
    Samantha M. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Wedding DJ

We're so happy with everything golden note provided! Jim was a great MC and had the crowd dancing all night! He played songs we had requested in addition to "feeling the crowed" for a good song! I'm so happy with the way it all turned out and the guests (all ages) were dancing (which was my main goal). We cannot say enough great things about the MC (Jim) and the company!!!!
  • Amber
    Amber B. Married on 02/18/2022

Book Golden Note!

We booked Golden Note for our photo booth and our guests had a BLAST. Bri and Jillian were amazing attendants for the photo booth, encouraged everyone to get in and take tons of photos, and put together a book of all of the strips of photos. I also loved getting the digital copies of all of the photos (for the photos that guests didn't like enough to book in the book... usually the most hilarious ones!). Definitely book Golden Note!
    Kaitlyn R. Married on 01/22/2022

Amazing people

Golden Note Entertainment was absolutely amazing from start to finish. From the start talking with Jillian on the phone to plan our event was easy breezy and REAL. Jillian was honest and easy to talk to. She broke down everything very simply and easy to understand. She paired us up with our MC Jim who was seriously the BEST. I mean really, Jim was the best MC we could have asked for! Gerry was also at our wedding and WOW what a nice guy! We seriously could not be happier with our decision to go with Golden Note Entertainment.
  • Travis and Christine Jiroux
    Travis A. Married on 01/15/2022

There aren't words enough...

There aren't words enough to truly praise Golden Note Entertainment enough. From our first meeting with Golden Note, it was explained to us that we wouldn't be clients of a company, we would be friends. This could not have been truer... in addition to the amazing work Golden Note displayed at our wedding, the entire process felt so smooth and free of chaos. Gerry and his crew were responsive to every question we had and made sure we understood the entire process. They gave us the best advice on how to run our evening in a seamless manner. From our original signing of the contract, to a date change, to getting married in the midst of the pandemic resurge, Golden Note continuously came through, above and beyond, time after time. The day of our wedding, the dance floor was filled the entire time. They are masters in the craft of reading a crowd and it made for the best night; more than we could have ever hoped for. Since our wedding, we are still receiving compliments on our DJ's for the evening. We cannot thank them enough. The best decision any couple can make in the wedding process, is choosing Golden Note Entertainment.
    - Travis and Christine Jiroux
  • Antonija
    Antonija P. Married on 10/10/2021

Fantastic Team

We couldn't have been happier with the services we received from Golden Note Entertainment. Gerry and his team were extremely professional and their level of organization made our wedding planning easier. Jillian officiated a beautiful ceremony, Jim kept the dance floor alive and the photo booth was a hit! Would recommend Golden Note to anyone in need of a DJ for their event.
    Edward O. Married on 07/15/2021

Absolutely Incredible!

The Golden Note Entertainment team was absolutely incredible! From officiant, to DJ, to photobooth, and MC- our entire wedding night was absolutely flawless!! We could not be more appreciative of the incredible job GNE did and highly recommend to everyone looking for a professional service!!
    Matthew R. Married on 07/02/2021

Best decision we've ever made!

If you are looking for entertainment services for your wedding, absolutely look no further than Golden Note Entertainment. Your wedding is truly meant to create the best memories that last a lifetime. With Golden Note, Gerry and his team immediately become family, and treat you in the same manner they would treat their own immediate family, leaving absolutely no stone unturned and pay attention to every detail to ensure that your entire wedding experience is top notch! From your first meeting, to your first dance, Golden Note truly stands above the rest!
    Renee L. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing DJ's

We had a great experience. Their online portal was easy to use and very helpful to get everything organized in one place. We had Gerry as our DJ and he did a fantastic job. The music was great and he has a lot of experience to make the night flow smoothly.
    Laura I. Married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely Awesome

We used Golden Note for both our DJ and our photo booth. They were absolutely amazing. They did everything we asked and we had the best wedding we could have asked for. Gerry had everybody on the dance floor moving and shaking.
    Kayla K. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing Vendor

Gerry and the team at golden note are amazing. We hired them for everything from dj, lighting, entertainment to officiant. We could not ask for a better team. Jillian was easy to plan with and gave us great advice from the beginning. Gerry was an awesome officiant and mc, he was funny and really cared about how everything was going. A few days after the wedding we received all the photos from the photo booth as well as all the zap photos, this was a great surprise while we wait for the photos from the photographer.
  • Carla
    Carla L. Married on 04/23/2021

Superb Quality Entertainment Services

We hired Golden Note Entertainment for our wedding on April 23rd for both our ceremony and reception. From our first interactions with Jillian, we knew that Golden Note was the right company for us! Jillian was very professional and had our best interest in mind, not sales! She made recommendations on waiting to add extras until we had a better understanding of what our “dance floor” would look like due to the pandemic. That conversation (and genuine care) stood out in our minds and was the sole reason that we decided to go with Golden Note. Let me tell you – they did not disappoint! Their online portal was easy to navigate and allowed us the time to thoroughly think through our song choices. During the meeting with our MC (Juan), we could see he did his research beforehand and familiarized himself with our music choices and form. This confirmed going into our wedding day, that we did indeed make the right choice putting our wedding in their care. Come the wedding day, Juan and Gerry were an amazing duo! They brought the excitement and energy we wanted and had the “social gathering spot” partying the whole night! They were not only able to handle our crazy requests of blending two very different songs seamlessly for our first dance, but also our very eclectic taste in music. Our guests still can’t stop talking about how great our music was! We highly recommend this company for your next event! Thank you guys again from the bottom of our hearts for being a part of our day!

Golden Note Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Carla. We truly appreciate trusting us with your wedding. Juan and I had a blast. The mix of music, the ethnic twists. So much fun! Hope to see you soon.

Gerry
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 09/11/2020

Amazing Experience!

A pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process. COVID threw a huge curve ball, but we were still able to have an amazing outdoor wedding, while following all of the rules thanks to Golden Note! They made sure to keep everyone safe, while still ensuring everyone had fun.
    Megan M. Married on 12/15/2019

Patrick was AMAZING!!

Patrick was our MC for my Christmas wedding and he was AMAZING. He was energetic, funny, and the perfect fit for my wedding. He made sure the dance floor was always full and hoppin! What guests remember most about my wedding was the DJ and how nobody stopped dancing the whole night. Using Patrick from Golden Note was the best decision ever!!

Megan,

I'm so thrilled to read this review and I had a blast with you and your guests. And seriously, that dance floor was busy—even I left sweating! Love you and Ryan to pieces.

• Hallie
    Hallie C. Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing Experience!

Okay, so I had a REALLY hard time trying to pick a DJ as I had a specific idea in my head of what I wanted. My husband and I have a very mixed taste in music and we wanted what we love incorporated into our day. In comes Golden Note and Patrick.

I was at a bridal show when I saw Golden Note perform and Patrick was there. I left that bridal show, knowing that he was who I wanted for my wedding. This company was absolutely fantastic! They were on top of EVERYTHING throughout the entire process. We met with Patrick a few weeks before the wedding to kind of go over our final lists for music and in the time we spent with him, he 100% understood our style and what we wanted. He called to check in with me on Wednesday, just seeing if there was anything we needed and how we were feeling.

To put it simply: Patrick absolutely KILLED it for our wedding!!! He had the dance floor PACKED and people dancing all. Night. Long. He was reading the crowd the entire night and just kept the party going the ENTIRE time. He would throw our requests in at the BEST times (including my ridiculous MUST HAVE request to play a specific song from Disney's "A Goofy Movie" haha!). He was fun, relaxed, and overall amazing. I could NOT recommend Patrick, and Golden Note, more! If you are thinking about using Golden Note, do it. And make sure you book Patrick!!!! You will NOT regret it :)

Hallie,

This might be the only time I ever play Powerline at a wedding, but it was TOTALLY WORTH IT. And I'll never think of "Pour Some Sugar On Me" the same way after Chris sang the whole thing in costume. I had a ton of fun with you all! I wish you and Dan the best
  • Judi
    Judi A. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Experience!

We had a great experience with Golden Note. First of all, Gerry is amazing. He was both our MC and Officiant. He made my husband and me feel like family immediately. Our ceremony was personal, touching and hilarious - our guests are still raving about it. He really made our day! His whole team is extremely professional, with an easy to use portal for keeping all the details straight and song selections. We cannot recommend Gerry and his team highly enough. Look no further and book Golden Note ASAP!

Judi,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. I thoroughly enjoyed handling your wedding from the planning and execution of your ceremony to having a blast DJ'ing your reception. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding day!
    - Gerry
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/27/2019

Great Team, Amazing Service

Wow! From start to finish we got nothing but great service. Jillian is amazing and so easy to talk to. We had to make a few phone calls to each other and it honestly felt like I was on a phone with a close friend! She was great at answering all our questions. Gerry was amazing at our wedding! We did a beer ceremony and our guests loved it. They honestly thought Gerry was a close friend and that we knew him for years because the ceremony was so personal. Not only did Gerry officiate our wedding he was also the DJ. He had everyone dancing the whole night! This team is a blast to work with and did an amazing job for our wedding.

Nicole,
    I 100% love when a couple wants to do something different that expresses their personalities. When you guys presented the Beer Ceremony idea, I was psyched! I am so glad to call you my friends and blessed to have you part of the Golden Note Family!

Cheers,
    Gerry
    Don P. Married on 09/07/2019

None Better!

We hired Golden Note for our previous daughter’s wedding, so when the next daughter said she was getting married, the first call I made was to Golden Note! They did a wonderful job and so we had a terrific party. Gerry was excellent!

Don,
    Two daughters in 7 years. You are a strong man...and...Awesome Dad. It was really cool how similar yet different Angela and Elizabeth's weddings were. I hope all are well and hope to see you soon.
    - Gerry
  • Sophia
    Sophia C. Married on 09/05/2019

Gerry was the best

Gerry was the best. He came all the way to Italy to be our DJ! Without him our night would have not been the same. He is our paisan forever and always made us feel like part of the family from the beginning. Cant thank him enough!

Golden Note Entertainment's reply:

You guys are awesome. I really appreciate the kind words. More importantly, you both are my family! Talk soon and let's get that Portuguese dinner date on the calendar. See you at Katrina and Matt's Wedding!
    Leanne Married on 06/01/2019

Danced the Night Away

Golden Note was excellent from start to finish! At our first meeting with Jillian we knew that Golden Note would DJ our wedding! The process was seamless and it was great to be able to dance the night away! Patrick was our MC and executed the vision for our wedding to a tee. Everyone loved the music, and especially the bubbles! We could not have asked for anything better and cannot thank Golden Note enough for making our wedding a memorable event!

Leanne,

Those bubbles were AMAZING during your first dance! I know you and Greg love the 80s but we played a little bit of everything that night, and it was great to see everyone up on the dance floor. Thank you for this review!

Mary Married on 05/18/2019

Like family! So much fun!

Love this company! We were sold from the beginning by Gerry, who knew exactly what kind of party we wanted our wedding to be. We then met our MC Patrick and he became part of the family! He was amazing in the planning process, very thorough, and made sure he knew what kind of music we loved. On the day of, he was awesome! Our cake cutting pictures are that much better because of his hilarious commentary! He read the crowd and played music people wanted to hear. Very well done. So much fun, everyone had a great time and there were always people dancing! We can't wait to book Patrick again! Thank you so much!

Mary,

Did we just become best friends? I think so. Pretty sure we shook all the dust out of the barn at Bayonet Farms, too! I'm so happy I could make this day special for you and I had so much fun. Bring me back to that end of the night sing-a-long! Love you and Keith a ton.

Joel Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding Review

Our entire experience with The Golden Note was outstanding. TGN spent many hours, weeks before the event, helping us first consider “the feel” we wanted for the wedding of our daughter and her fiancé. This was critical, since everything flowed from that. The online planning forms kept us organized, and the timelines were extraordinarily helpful. These guided us to music to be played, and how to handle introductions. We did not use a wedding planner. Gerry and his team, on the wedding day, had everything, worked well with the caterers, and set up so when we arrived at the reception, the set-up was perfect. The musician at the piano during the cocktail reception was engaging. The room for the dinner was set up expertly as well. That room itself was large with high ceilings and a very regal look about it (the event was held at the United States Military Academy), and Gerry’s team anticipated how best to use the space. He even thought about up-lighting, which we never even discussed, and that was excellent intuition on his part. We used several fun “gaming” tables, and this was an excellent choice, and enabled guests who momentarily stepped off the dance floor to mingle from their dining tables with others from other dining tables. Guests from all ages participated in these. The dance floor was “hopping” and, again all ages were on the floor. The pace of the entertainment was excellent, and TGN used different music sets to gather our guests into a community—just a joyous feel. The Golden Note staff were professional, patient about the military security obligations for West Point, guest-friendly, and helped make a memorable evening. Even the few prizes Jerry gave out to different dancers caused much laughter and cheers. Even the photographer remarked about how terrific this wedding was. Cannot say enough about The Golden Note! Well done.
  • Patricia
    Patricia Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing Company

Golden Note Entertainment is the place to go if you want an easy, professional, and fun process. I saw this company at a bridal show and knew immediately they were the ones. Jill was great throughout the process of booking, and throughout the entire process of planning. She helped point out things that I didn't even think of, and my coordinator didn't tell me about. Bill, the emcee, was fun and professional at the same time. At the wedding, he took charge during times when my maitre'd was missing, and helped us out. He also had just the right amount of humor throughout the night. He had everyone laughing, and made sure they were out on the dance floor. The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone has been telling me how amazing the emcee and dj were. I can't say enough about this amazing company and I am so glad I'm part of the Golden Note family now!
    Samantha Married on 10/27/2018

You won’t want to sit down!!

If you want to get the party started (and keep it going), Golden Note is the DJ company for you! We first heard Gerry and his team at my sister in law‘s wedding, and we knew we needed to have them for our own! Unfortunately, Gerry was not able to be our MC when it was time to book. At first we were disappointed, but once we met with Bill Delaney, we could NOT have asked for a better MC!!! We received so many compliments from our guests about his upbeat personality! We loved his wealth of music knowledge (and fellow love for Bruuuuce).

Our DJ spinner was Patrick Boyle- and man, does he know how to read a crowd and get everyone up out of their seats! Prior to the wedding, we used their electronic portal to add our “must-play” songs and Patrick created the perfect mix of music around that list—call him the human Spotify!

Thanks to everyone at Golden Note for giving not only us, but our family and friends the best party ever!!

Samantha,

I'm going to put "Human Spotify" on my resume. So thrilled that I could rock the party for you, Shawn, and all your family and friends. Love you guys!

• Maggie
    Maggie Married on 10/06/2018
    They kept the party going all night! The dj did a great job of reading the crowd and working with what we asked for. There wasn't a lull on the dance floor all night. They made the wedding so much fun. I would recommend them to absolutely everyone!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing! No Regrets!

I found Golden Note Entertainment at a busy Wedding Expo where Jillian stood for over 20 minutes talking to me about what I wanted. Before I walked away she left me with advice to not get ripped off by other entertainment companies. That is the basis of Golden Note Entertainment. They are honest, fair, professional, fun, and are the ideal company to book for your wedding or event. Everyone was telling me how amazing my DJ was at my wedding, and the dance floor was never empty. Thank to to Gerry and your entire team for making my wedding day perfect! I can't wait for the next big event when I can book you guys again!