URE Events

Clearwater, FL View map
$2,502 Most Popular Price

$2,502 Most Popular Price

We're not your average DJs, we are your professional and experienced event consultants specializing in DJ, MC, Photography and Photo Booth services. With over two decades of award-winning success in the event industry, our goal at URE Events is to establish a captivating experience that will stay with you and your guests for a lifetime.

It will be an honor and a priviledge to celebrate one of the biggest days of your lives with you and your loved ones.

We understand time is everything when planning your big day. Contact us today!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,701

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,502

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Dominique
    Dominique D. Married on 08/06/2021

Made our wedding EPIC

You will NOT find a better event management company!!
    Here's how our wedding went with URE Events:
    1-constant back and forth throughout the pandemic with changing plans, guest size etc. and Leo (the owner) not ONCE got frustrated or expressed annoyance.
    2-held a safe & small COVID outdoor wedding that felt like it had 200 people there due to the energy that URE Events brought.
    3- Had so much fun, we paid URE Events to stay a couple more hours.
    4-The DJ/owner, Leo, jumped in the family pool with the wedding party to put the cherry on top of an EPIC night.

Put your trust in the URE family and your special event will be even more magical than you could have imagined. We love you Leo, and URE Events! Thank you times one million!
  • Sarah
    Sarah J. Married on 05/03/2021

Professional & outstanding!!

My husband and I were so pleased and happy with the service, consideration, quality, the expertise, and the overall experience and process from beginning to end, while working with URE Events, particularly Leo and Elena! Leo was able to help us pick the appropriate and best songs for everything from the processional to the reception entrance songs. He will be honest with you in the most respectful way and will also listen to your preferences and desires with the kind of music you want. Elena was such a pleasure to work with, as she was so patient, informative, and responsive in setting up our appointments, answering any questions, and processing payments. Hire URE Events for your next big event and you will not regret it! They really love what they do and care about their clients and about the quality of their work. Thanks so much for making our once-in-a-lifetime wedding/event beyond memorable!! :)

URE Events's reply:

Sarah! Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to have been a part of your wedding, which was full of so many awesome memories. 1am and people were still dancing celebrating your love! You are missed in NYC and wish you many many blessings in all you future endeavors. Let us know when you’re in NYC!
  • Jessica
    Jessica J. Married on 11/03/2020

Excellent!

Booking Leo for our wedding was the best investment my husband and I could have ever made! We were truly blown away by the attention to detail, guidance, support, love and respect Leo showed us. Everything he said he would do was done with perfection. My husband and I had no idea what we were doing when planning our wedding. Leo stepped in and gave us his expertise advice/suggestions from many years of experience. We knew that we could trust his judgement and that made the planning process so much easier. The day of the wedding he completely blew us away, not only with the music and lights but also with the way he “ran the show”! He knew every detail about our wedding day schedule and everything ran so smoothly. I had almost every guest come up to me to ask me “who is he?”, “he’s amazing!” Leo had all guest fully entertained with dancing and laughter. One thing I will always remember was Leo’s call the day of the wedding to me. He calls me to check-in and see how I’m doing and reminded me that I am a boss! I loved the words of encouragement from him on that day. Needless to say, book Leo!! If you are on a budget like my husband and I were, book him!! You won’t regret it!!

URE Events's reply:

Jessica and Andrew, you guys ROCK! Your wedding was a perfect interpretation of your love for each other. All eyes were on you both the entire time, and every single individual there had a smile from beginning to end. Thank you for your epic review and being part of our URE family. You guys are awesome!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

URE Events 1
Exclusive

Cuppek Photography Cuppek Photography Wedding Photographers

These guys will keep you dancing all night!! Fun, professional, awesome!!

Starlight Studioz Starlight Studioz Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure working with Unique Rhythm Entertainment because you know the wedding will be a fun one. Highly recommend to any bride/groom.

Clearwater Clearwater, FL, 34695

24/7
Location of (URE Events)
247 West 35th Street New York, NY, 10001
718.808.5919

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding