URE Events Reviews

URE Events 6
URE Events 7

Claire · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing, Wonderful

My first experience with Leo was at my best friends wedding over a year again. I just knew he would be my DJ for my wedding. Leo was amazing from the beginning of our wedding ceremony all the way through the end of our reception. He created and sustained the mood for every moment of our wedding with appropriate cocktail music, dinner music, cake-cutting music and then, of course, dance music. He kept the party going with non-stop dancing. Everyone complimented us for picking Leo. Leo was hard working and dedicated to my husband and I vision for our wedding. His staff is equally dedicated, they are always willing to help and is always warm.

DENNISSE · Married on 09/29/2018

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! We booked URE (DJ and photography) for our wedding this past September and they were beyond amazing from beginning to end. Leo and Elena communicated with us every step of the way to make sure we got everything we wanted and were extremely helpful in making recommendations when we were unsure. Leo and his team, Elena and Justine, genuinely cared about our special day and it shows how passionate they are about their work. They day of the wedding they came to the venue 2 hours early to set up and coordinate with us and the maitre'de. The music was on point... Leo had all our guests dancing and entertained the whole night. Everyone had a great time and raved about how great the music was. We can't fully express how grateful for everything that URE did for us... the music, MCing, the photography - it exceeded our expectations and definitely made our wedding even more special.

Camille · Married on 09/22/2018

We had our wedding on September 22nd. We were extremely lucky to have been referred to URE Events for our wedding. The whole team were extremely professional and made the whole experience so much fun! Our guests could not stop talking about the music and photobooth. In particular, they loved Leo from URE. The wedding at one point felt like a club with the music, lighting, and non-stop dancing. Leo's energy was contagious! URE worked with the wedding coordinators at our venue to ensure the whole night ran smoothly. If there was an issue, we had no clue. We highly recommend URE Events and would engage with them at future events.

• W

Wijaelito Duaqui · Married on 09/09/2018

URE Events is just the best.

URE Events brought more than what we expected. Leo (the owner) is respectful, kind, and makes you feel like family. Him and his staff made our wedding unforgettable. If I could rate more than 5 stars, I would. Here's a more in depth rating.

Punctuality: 5 / 5 Even before the wedding, Leo will make sure he got everything written down, saved, memorized so that when it's time for the event, you'llbe less stressed. Months before the wedding he'll touch base with you regarding songs or whatever services you took. During the event, he'll be there with his staff early (whatever time agreed upon) and make sure everything is setup right and proper for the event.

Price: 4.5 / 5 URE Events is not the cheapest nor the most expensive service you can get, but why hire cheap? It's your wedding and you want the best for your buck. URE provided a service beyond our expectations and our wedding was definitely a day to remember. If you're on a budget, he'll even try and work with you the best he can.

Equipment/Staff: 5 / 5 We got the intelligent lights along with the other lights and his setup was awesome. His equipment was top notch and with the lights and mood, they made our wedding POP even more. Our wedding was like a music video. His staff was very nice and professional. They rocked the event.

Professionalism: 5 / 5 Even before choosing URE Events, He made us feel welcome, provided a small example of how our wedding is going to be like, and treated as if we're becoming a part of his URE family. He takes his work seriously and only provide services with high standards. He treats his company like it's his most precious thing in the world so you know you're wedding is going to be amazing.

Overall: 5 / 5 URE Events is what you need for your wedding. They provide services with the highest quality and they go above and beyond. During our ceremony, the music fit so perfectly that I cried more than what I expected. The music, the mood, and the moment was so overwhelming. During cocktail hour, they had tasteful and elegant music setting the right tone for the reception. Reception was unbelievable. Everyone was on the floor dancing, music was amazing and set to how we like it from 80s rock to House music to 90s to recent hits. You'll never be bored.

Not only did they make everything how we like it, Leo even made sure we had what we need (drinks, food, time to eat, time to talk to our guests, etc.) We all had such a good time that days after the wedding, our bodies were aching from dancing all night. You won't be disappointed if you choose URE Events. Leo, we love you and thank so much for being there for us. You and the URE Staff are the best. We wish you the best and a bright future for the URE Family. -Mr. and Mrs. Wijaelito Duaqui

Elaine · Married on 09/08/2018

I came across this wonderful Dj and company by chance passing his office everyday. When it came to planning my 65th Birthday celebration I took a chance and just walked into his office. Best decision ever! Leo, (the mastermind of the business) was so warm and welcoming and a bond was instantly formed. That bond followed through all the planning stages that led up to an extraordinary and magical night. Leo and Elena were so down to earth and made all my guests feel excited for me however with a side of professionalism that is rarely attainable. Everyone was dancing and singing. I can’t say enough about Leo and Elena definitely the right choice. If you are lucky enough to have them for your event you will not be disappointed, just completely amazed! Thanks millions Leo and Elena much continued success.

Erick guzman · Married on 09/06/2018

Leo was amazing Ure rocks

Wow where do I begin Leo is amazing from the way he walked us through every single step of our day the set up was amazing Leo the photo montage the music the photographers the light show the hora Loca was to die for everyone keeps talking about our wedding even months after and they all mention the mc Leo wow he was great down to earth involved everyone shows that he really loves what he does I am blessed and fortunate to have met you brother and I have no words to thank you for the awesome job you did for us you made our wedding a day to remember not only for us but for everyone that was present thank you eternally grateful highly recommend his services to any couple seeking to get married and wants to be stress free you are in great hands hope this review helps future couples

Andreea · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot begin to express how amazing Leo and his team are!! They made our wedding so special. The music was on point; exactly what me and my husband wanted. They had amazing energy and pumped up my guests to dance the whole night. Everything from the first meeting to the day of the wedding went extremely smooth. Leo was always available via phone and e-mail to answer our questions. His team was extremely punctual as well. I wish I could give them a million stars!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

If you are looking for a DJ, look no further, you've come to the PERFECT vendor. Leo is so friendly and straight forward, he is honestly the best!! You won't find someone as dedicated to their craft as he is. He is an entertainer, is always on point, and will go out of his way to meet your every need. He is a PROFESSIONAL and his team is the best. I was crazy stressed finding the perfect DJ and I am so happy my husband found URE because they took care of us so well. From the planning to the day of, they were ON IT! Leo is such an amazing person and you know you're in good hands from the moment you meet him for a consultation. I can't thank them enough for making our day extra special. They are so easy to work with and once we decided with URE, everything was smooth sailings! Book them for all your events!! You won't be sorry!!!!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

Peña wedding

What can I say , Leo was not just a DJ he was MC , photographer,Planner and Family .he did not just only host our wedding he made sure people felt comfortable , happy , and loved my family members had to ask me which side of the family Leo was from because he blended in so well no one sitting in the seats I perfectly a signed everyone all night because of him . They were to busy having fun dancing the night away and posing for the cameras we couldn’t be more blessed and happy with the decision we made going with Ure events I could go on forever how grateful we are . My wedding was the most beautiful and perfect night of our lives Thank you Leo and URE team for making it possible.

URE Events 8
    URE Events 16
    URE Events 17
  • I

Isabel · Married on 08/19/2018

Thank you so much for an amazing night. You show us an special concern in all the details of our wedding party and that in the end made everything perfect. The way you edit the song of our first dance it was beautiful and the songs with our parents were exactlly what we need. We know we had a though crowd however you managed to keep the party alive! The way you adapted the music list to satisfy the song requests of our family and friends (each time a little bit more complicated!) just made it great for everyone. Muchas gracias de verdad!! :) Isabel&Amadeo

Dayanna · Married on 08/16/2018

Book him now

If I could give Leo a million stars I would. Hands down he was THE BEST vendor we dealt with throughout this entire process. He was communicative, understanding, a team player, professional - really just everything we could have ever wanted. Prior to meeting Leo we were in contract with another vendor that screwed us over and Leo was literally our shining light. We booked the platinum package and it was well worth it. Our guests raved about the live pictures on the tv screens, the photobooth, and his ability to cater to our Hispanic, Afro Latino, African-American, Trinidadian heritages to give us the BEST party experience. It is now standard that we book Leo for EVERY other life event. It is mandatory now, especially since we're family now, because that's what happens after working with Leo - you become family! Thank you again for such an amazing night. We love you!!!

URE Events 18

Julissa · Married on 05/27/2018

Everyone knows that music is the most important thing at a wedding. My husband and I - as well as our families - LOVE a good party! However, we worried it might be tricky to find the right DJ since I am of Dominican decent, he is of Jamaican decent and we love both old school and new R&B and hip-hop.

A friend recommended URE Events and we were so impressed by the presentation that we booked them even before having our wedding date or venue. We hired them for lighting, atmosphere, MC, photo montage and music. Throughout the process and the possible date and venue changes they were very responsive and professional. They were also willing to travel anywhere. Additionally, they met with us and helped us come up with ideas for father/daughter, mother/groom dances etc.

Close to our wedding date there was a change of staff (our contact person, Michelle, was no longer with the company) and we grew very concerned because she was such a phenomenal support. However, Leo assured us that everything was going to be ok.

Indeed everything was AWESOME! Both our families were up all night... as were we! Leo did a great job MC'ing and coordinating the day ensuring that the timeline was followed and everyone was enjoying themselves. Our guests were impressed by how well both cultures were validated and balanced throughout the night together with a sprinkle of Drake and Rob Base here and there.

All in all, if you want to have folks dancing all night and if you want someone who understands various cultures, URE Events is your go to. Two thumbs up!

angela · Married on 02/23/2018

We used URE for our wedding in NYC Feb 23, 2018. With only 4 months to plan the wedding we needed a professional, efficient DJ and that's just what we got. Michelle and Leo are absolutely fantastic!! They took all the stress away of planning the ins and outs of the wedding day (song choices, flow of the night, etc.)

And the DJ.....AMAZING! They are super flexible and will tailor the whole experience to your needs, wants and personality! We got SO MANY guest compliments on the music and MC. They really know how to throw a party!!! After seeing what a great job they did at our wedding our friend is using them for her upcoming wedding!

URE is excellently priced, professional and a ton of fun to work with! They even offer photo booths and photography! Leo and Michelle truly care about their clients and they go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect! I'm so happy with our choice, we couldn't have done it with out them! I HIGHLY recommend! Thanks URE!!!

Jose · Married on 02/10/2018

How lucky was I to find Leo , god was on my side this time ! , I got married a few months back and what an unbelievable experience I enjoyed with my friends and family . I am so grateful for Leo's services , everything went absolutely perfect , the cinematography , photography , lightning and especially the music were spectacular . My favorite part was seeing my friends and family have such a great time listening and dancing to the music , the songs and sound quality were remarkable , we could not stop dancing , lol , we were dancing the whole night! . I will never forget the day that I got married , God bless you guys , I will definitely recommend your company to anyone who is looking for entertainment services , Thank you so much guys !!

Brandon · Married on 10/29/2017

From the very first time we got in touch with Michelle and Leo from URE there was an immediate feeling of excitement. They invited us over for a demonstration of their services and were extremely clear about what they have to offer. My wife and I are from different cultures and wanted a DJ who understood the entertainment needs of both sides of our families. Leo knew our cultures before we could even tell him, and then he was able to play classic music from both cultures as well as contemporary. Leo is extremely knowledgable, likable, and professional. Michelle made us feel like we were becoming a part of their "family," not just potential clients. Working with URE up to the wedding was extremely easy. Communication between us and URE was perfect every step of the way. At the wedding the energy level was top notch from the moment our wedding party entered the venue to the end. My wife and I didn't have to worry about a thing, Leo and Michelle took care of everything - timing of events, speaking with maitre d' to make sure everything went smoothly. We were able to enjoy the night completely. Following the wedding we have had countless compliments on the music, dj, and energy. We have heard things like "Best wedding we have been to" "The DJ was amazing." URE went above and beyond in working within our budget and making sure we still had an amazing party to match our venue. Hands down without a single doubt would recommend URE for your entertainment needs!

Brandon and Corinne

Sent on 12/30/2017

URE Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Brandon, you and Corinne have truly made us smile with your words and kindness. The two of you are one of the most genuine couples we've had the pleasure to serve and your day was truly amazing. We wish you a blessed and happy marriage and a life filled with love, laughter, and joy. Very best, The URE Team.

Sheena · Married on 10/14/2017

URE events is the best. They did an amazing job at our wedding. They went above and beyond our expectations. We took the platinum package and it is well worth every penny. Everything was fantastic from Michele's customer service to Leo's MC/DJ skills. With URE events, you can't go wrong!

Sent on 10/24/2017

URE Events's reply:

Sheena and James, it was our pleasure to be part of your special day. From the beautiful scenic views to the joy on each of your faces as you exchanged your vows, the day was absolutely memorable. We are grateful to each of you and wish you a lifetime of health, wealth and love. Very best, The URE Team.

SAMANTHA · Married on 10/08/2017

From the moment we began to plan our wedding we knew without a doubt we wanted the URE family to be apart of our special day. At our first initial meeting we were not only blown away by Leo’s enthusiasm for his work, but also with his dedication to making it as special as possible. We quickly and easily established a connection that served as the foundation to a great long lasting relationship. Throughout all the chaos of planning a wedding, Leo was always there to reassure us every thing would work out great. And it did! Our wedding day finally came and the URE Events team was ready to go. They were prompt, professional and on point. They helped coordinate everything from the entrances to the cake cutting and made sure it all happened as smooth as possible. We didn’t have any worries. The highlight of our night was by far the music! The music was one of the most important things to us. We wanted a big blend of salsa, hip-hop, pop etc. and URE delivered. The music created such a great energy, all our guests were out on the dance floor that night. We are still getting compliments. We highly recommend URE Events for your next event. You will not be disappointed!

Rodonna & Joseph · Married on 10/06/2017

My husband and I first met Leo in December 2016. I remember feeling nervous because we have met with so many people and none made us feel the way Leo did when we first met him. His first question was "What do you want your big day to be like?" He genuinely cared what we wanted, and our background. After talking to him for the first 10 minutes my husband and I knew that we would love to have Leo and URE at our wedding. It is going on almost 3 weeks and everyone is STILL SPEAKING ABOUT OUR WEDDING. Everyone keeps saying how they had so much fun and how they never danced so much in their life, and I AGREE WITH THEM 100 PERCENT! Our wedding was very multicultural. My husband who is Chinese and Italian, and I, who is Russian, Leo made sure to include everything. The best part of all, aside from Leo being the greatest performance we've ever had, he had a photography and videography package as well! It was like having a wedding planner! The day before my wedding, Michelle called me twice, to check up on me and to see how I was feeling before the big day. Did she have to? Absolutely not, but she did because they just genuinely care and I will be forever thankful for their dedication and commitment. Thank you Leo and Michelle for making our wedding the most memorable event in the beginning of mine and Joe's life together!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

URE Events's reply:

Donna and Joe, your words moved us as well as your appreciation for what we do. Couples like yourselves inspire us to keep doing what we do and remind us why it is special. Thank you for making us a small and lasting part of your lives and allowing us to celebrate with you and your guests. We wish you a lifetime of love, prosperity, and health. All our best, The URE Team.

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

Rather than providing a generic review that you typically see in this setting, we truly thought Leo and his team deserved much more than that after our experience. Please keep in mind, this review is being written by someone who does not typically write reviews... I do not have time for them and I’m honestly not a social media type of person. However, after our experience with Leo, I felt so compelled to express my gratitude and overall experience with you as a potential client as he made our wedding night so incredibly memorable. The profound professionalism, charismatic attention, sheer talent and enthusiasm that Leo provided us with was truly above and beyond. And for that reason, we are truly grateful and will never forget we had the dopest DJ/Entertainer on our wedding night.
    The day of the wedding, Leo was at our venue before anyone else, getting set up and properly introducing himself to the staff. I thought that was so impressive and again allowed us to relax and focus on getting married and not worry about the behind the scenes details... Leo had that covered.

During the reception Leo didn’t come to just mess around. He came providing the most above and beyond equipment you can ask for. The lighting, the sound.. incredible. His enthusiasm got our guests up right away, EVERYTHING was incredible on his end.

Again, this whole experience was not just giving a DJ a playlist, this was a personal experience where we gained a true friend and had 100% confidence throughout planning and of course the day of our wedding that Leo would come ready to work. And that is exactly what he did. During and after our reception, I had friends telling me “your DJ was unbelievable” “where did you find this guy!?” and that’s what you really want out of your wedding right? To marry the person you love and to have your guests walk away feeling inspired and truly entertained.

So - my suggestion is to go with Leo, I’m telling you!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

URE Events's reply:

We are truly grateful to the both of you for making us a part of your special day. Our goal is to always provide that special touch to each event so our clients know how extraordinary they are to us. Thank you for your words, they are considered special gems in our treasure box. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness, health and wealth. Blessing to you, The URE Team.

Gerard · Married on 09/15/2017

Very professional, respectful, and easy to work with. They will go out of their way to make your day extra special. Highly recommend for any function.

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Leo at URE is the newest member of our family! He and his team were amazing! I met Leo 2 yrs ago at a bridal expo in NYC when I first got engaged. He was the first vendor we booked for our wedding - and we are so glad that we did! Your entertainment is the party, and Leo was well worth the investment. Throughout the stressful process of planning, he was right there checking in on us to make sure we were good! He made putting together our Run of Show so fun and relaxing, and always made us feel right at home during every visit. Leo had qualities that you will never find in an ordinary DJ. Our wedding was a 240 guest, multicultural wedding (Dominican, Italian, German, Polish, American) and like we knew he would, he knocked the ball out of the park with our crowd! He played everything, and has an endless library of music for all ages/generations and cultures. Everybody danced the night away! Just have one sit down with Leo, and his presentation and personality will blow you away. He also works really well under pressure, I saw this first hand when he thoughtfully put together a super sweet slideshow of my husband and I literally at a moment's notice. The slideshow had me in tears -it was so beautiful! Our families loved Leo and his professional team! Michelle captured amazing candids of the party throughout the night, and it was great seeing all the moments of your party on screen, as you experience it. They also worked incredibly well with the venue's team, to make sure that we, as the bride and groom, had an incredible time at our party, but still stayed on track of completing all the formalites, photos, etc. If you're getting married and looking for an entertainer/host/ DJ/ new relative, Leo at URE is your guy! Thank you for an Unforgettable event, URE!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

URE Events's reply:

Melissa and Colin, thank you for these amazing words. These are the sentiments that keep us doing what we do and also passionate about it. We appreciate you making us part of your special day, treating us as family and, most importantly, trusting us to realize your vision. Our wishes for you are a lifetime of blessings for both your family and marriage. All our best, The URE Team

Michele · Married on 09/08/2017

Leo was excellent!! He agreed to do our engagement party last minute and it was a blast !! Definitely having URE for other events .. Thanks so much !

Alex · Married on 09/01/2017

URE EVENTS IS THE BEST!!!!
    Leo and Michelle made our wedding reception a dream come true!
    Leo's energy and charisma energized our celebration and everyone enjoyed every second!
    Thank you to you both!!

5 Stars, they are the best!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

URE Events's reply:

Alex and Jennifer, we cannot express how grateful we are to the two of you for having URE be part of your special day. From hearing you sing to the farewell pics, all we experienced was genuine love. We wish you many years of love, health and wealth for your marriage. All our best, The URE Team.

Claudelle · Married on 08/20/2017

URE event is BEYOND AMAZING!!! The music was great, the entertainment was amazing!!! We had pictures taken that blew us away especially because we haven't received our professional pictures yet. They caught candid moments that just caught our eyes. Our experience with URE Events was outstanding!! Leo, Stephanie & their staff were very professional, respectful, and made you feel like your more than clients, you become their family. The music was jumping and popping all night until all the guest were on the dance floor, and had the floor shaking all night (literally). The dance floor was crowded all night. Our family & friends cannot stop talking about how much fun they had all night from begining to the end until now, raving about how great and how much fun they had that night. URE truly takes pride in the work that they provided. Choosing URE will add that special touch that all weddings long far. They are truly the best. Leo and Stephanie, Steven and I truly thank you both for giving us and being a part of our special day. WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOU!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

URE Events's reply:

Steven and Claudelle, your wedding was epic and one for the books. That floor was shaking with joy, laughter, and dance. Thank you for having us be part of your special day and love celebration. Many blessings to you both. The URE Team.