118 Reviews for URE Events

Photobooth (6)
Projector (5)
Video Projection (1)
114 URE Events Reviews

From the very first time we got in touch with Michelle and Leo from URE there was an immediate feeling of excitement. They invited us over for a demonstration of their services and were extremely clear about what they have to offer. My wife and I are from different cultures and wanted a DJ who understood the entertainment needs of both sides of our families. Leo knew our cultures before we could even tell him, and then he was able to play classic music from both cultures as well as contemporary. Leo is extremely knowledgable, likable, and professional. Michelle made us feel like we were becoming a part of their "family," not just potential clients. Working with URE up to the wedding was extremely easy. Communication between us and URE was perfect every step of the way. At the wedding the energy level was top notch from the moment our wedding party entered the venue to the end. My wife and I didn't have to worry about a thing, Leo and Michelle took care of everything - timing of events, speaking with maitre d' to make sure everything went smoothly. We were able to enjoy the night completely. Following the wedding we have had countless compliments on the music, dj, and energy. We have heard things like "Best wedding we have been to" "The DJ was amazing." URE went above and beyond in working within our budget and making sure we still had an amazing party to match our venue. Hands down without a single doubt would recommend URE for your entertainment needs!

Brandon and Corinne

Profile Picture Brandon, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

URE events is the best. They did an amazing job at our wedding. They went above and beyond our expectations. We took the platinum package and it is well worth every penny. Everything was fantastic from Michele's customer service to Leo's MC/DJ skills. With URE events, you can't go wrong!

Profile Picture Sheena, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment we began to plan our wedding we knew without a doubt we wanted the URE family to be apart of our special day. At our first initial meeting we were not only blown away by Leo’s enthusiasm for his work, but also with his dedication to making it as special as possible. We quickly and easily established a connection that served as the foundation to a great long lasting relationship. Throughout all the chaos of planning a wedding, Leo was always there to reassure us every thing would work out great. And it did! Our wedding day finally came and the URE Events team was ready to go. They were prompt, professional and on point. They helped coordinate everything from the entrances to the cake cutting and made sure it all happened as smooth as possible. We didn’t have any worries. The highlight of our night was by far the music! The music was one of the most important things to us. We wanted a big blend of salsa, hip-hop, pop etc. and URE delivered. The music created such a great energy, all our guests were out on the dance floor that night. We are still getting compliments. We highly recommend URE Events for your next event. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture SAMANTHA, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rather than providing a generic review that you typically see in this setting, we truly thought Leo and his team deserved much more than that after our experience. Please keep in mind, this review is being written by someone who does not typically write reviews... I do not have time for them and I’m honestly not a social media type of person. However, after our experience with Leo, I felt so compelled to express my gratitude and overall experience with you as a potential client as he made our wedding night so incredibly memorable. The profound professionalism, charismatic attention, sheer talent and enthusiasm that Leo provided us with was truly above and beyond. And for that reason, we are truly grateful and will never forget we had the dopest DJ/Entertainer on our wedding night.
The day of the wedding, Leo was at our venue before anyone else, getting set up and properly introducing himself to the staff. I thought that was so impressive and again allowed us to relax and focus on getting married and not worry about the behind the scenes details... Leo had that covered.

During the reception Leo didn’t come to just mess around. He came providing the most above and beyond equipment you can ask for. The lighting, the sound.. incredible. His enthusiasm got our guests up right away, EVERYTHING was incredible on his end.

Again, this whole experience was not just giving a DJ a playlist, this was a personal experience where we gained a true friend and had 100% confidence throughout planning and of course the day of our wedding that Leo would come ready to work. And that is exactly what he did. During and after our reception, I had friends telling me “your DJ was unbelievable” “where did you find this guy!?” and that’s what you really want out of your wedding right? To marry the person you love and to have your guests walk away feeling inspired and truly entertained.

So - my suggestion is to go with Leo, I’m telling you!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I first met Leo in December 2016. I remember feeling nervous because we have met with so many people and none made us feel the way Leo did when we first met him. His first question was "What do you want your big day to be like?" He genuinely cared what we wanted, and our background. After talking to him for the first 10 minutes my husband and I knew that we would love to have Leo and URE at our wedding. It is going on almost 3 weeks and everyone is STILL SPEAKING ABOUT OUR WEDDING. Everyone keeps saying how they had so much fun and how they never danced so much in their life, and I AGREE WITH THEM 100 PERCENT! Our wedding was very multicultural. My husband who is Chinese and Italian, and I, who is Russian, Leo made sure to include everything. The best part of all, aside from Leo being the greatest performance we've ever had, he had a photography and videography package as well! It was like having a wedding planner! The day before my wedding, Michelle called me twice, to check up on me and to see how I was feeling before the big day. Did she have to? Absolutely not, but she did because they just genuinely care and I will be forever thankful for their dedication and commitment. Thank you Leo and Michelle for making our wedding the most memorable event in the beginning of mine and Joe's life together!!

Profile Picture Rodonna & Joseph , 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Leo is amazing and knows how to rock a party! We hired URE for reception pictures, Photo Booth and DJ for our wedding on 9/16/2017. He was the first vendor we hired, before we had a confirmed wedding date, before we picked a venue - and he was so accommodating through the entire wedding process...always checking in on us and making sure we didn't have to worry about a thing! My guests loved the music and he did a great job of mixing hip hop, Haitian music and salsa to accommodate all of our family and friends! I would definitely recommend Leo and his team for your wedding or special event for both DJ and photos! Go with the platinum package if your budget allows it, it will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Johanna, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Leo at URE is the newest member of our family! He and his team were amazing! I met Leo 2 yrs ago at a bridal expo in NYC when I first got engaged. He was the first vendor we booked for our wedding - and we are so glad that we did! Your entertainment is the party, and Leo was well worth the investment. Throughout the stressful process of planning, he was right there checking in on us to make sure we were good! He made putting together our Run of Show so fun and relaxing, and always made us feel right at home during every visit. Leo had qualities that you will never find in an ordinary DJ. Our wedding was a 240 guest, multicultural wedding (Dominican, Italian, German, Polish, American) and like we knew he would, he knocked the ball out of the park with our crowd! He played everything, and has an endless library of music for all ages/generations and cultures. Everybody danced the night away! Just have one sit down with Leo, and his presentation and personality will blow you away. He also works really well under pressure, I saw this first hand when he thoughtfully put together a super sweet slideshow of my husband and I literally at a moment's notice. The slideshow had me in tears -it was so beautiful! Our families loved Leo and his professional team! Michelle captured amazing candids of the party throughout the night, and it was great seeing all the moments of your party on screen, as you experience it. They also worked incredibly well with the venue's team, to make sure that we, as the bride and groom, had an incredible time at our party, but still stayed on track of completing all the formalites, photos, etc. If you're getting married and looking for an entertainer/host/ DJ/ new relative, Leo at URE is your guy! Thank you for an Unforgettable event, URE!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Leo was excellent!! He agreed to do our engagement party last minute and it was a blast !! Definitely having URE for other events .. Thanks so much !

Profile Picture Michele, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

URE EVENTS IS THE BEST!!!!
Leo and Michelle made our wedding reception a dream come true!
Leo's energy and charisma energized our celebration and everyone enjoyed every second!
Thank you to you both!!

5 Stars, they are the best!!!!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

URE event is BEYOND AMAZING!!! The music was great, the entertainment was amazing!!! We had pictures taken that blew us away especially because we haven't received our professional pictures yet. They caught candid moments that just caught our eyes. Our experience with URE Events was outstanding!! Leo, Stephanie & their staff were very professional, respectful, and made you feel like your more than clients, you become their family. The music was jumping and popping all night until all the guest were on the dance floor, and had the floor shaking all night (literally). The dance floor was crowded all night. Our family & friends cannot stop talking about how much fun they had all night from begining to the end until now, raving about how great and how much fun they had that night. URE truly takes pride in the work that they provided. Choosing URE will add that special touch that all weddings long far. They are truly the best. Leo and Stephanie, Steven and I truly thank you both for giving us and being a part of our special day. WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOU!!

Profile Picture Claudelle, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

URE has met great expectations!! Leo is the man and his crew are hard working professionals!!! The highest package they offer is well worth every penny! The set up was amazing and they know how to get people up out of their seats and party hardy!!! They are there for you whenever and wherever you need them! Their photo booth was a big hit and the photo montage was awesome!! You will not be disappointed with URE and other people who were at our wedding we're hitting Leo up to set them up with consultations that speaks volumes about this company!! Thank you URE events!!

Profile Picture ruben, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

On behalf of my husband and I we would like to thank Leo and the URE team. They were amazing at our wedding! We had so many great compliments from our guests, everyone loved them. Thank you URE for being real, honest and fun!. We highly recommend them! You wont be disappointed.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so grateful to have found URE Events since they were able to reflect our wedding style as we envisioned. From the beginning to the end they were professional all the way. If I had any questions Leo, our dj, and his team were there to quickly respond making this part of the wedding planning less stressful. When we first met Leo we automatically knew it would be a good partnership. He made us feel comfortable that working together was easy but what impressed us the most was how he went beyond what we expected. He captured every moment that we will treasure forever. We could not express again how happy we are having worked with URE Events and hope to use them in other milestones in our lives. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

What can we say about Leo and his team except that they went above and beyond to ensure that our big day was perfect. From the moment we met Leo, he made us feel like we were part of his family, and we knew he was the right choice. We wanted our wedding to be a big celebration and with Leo at the helm, MCing and getting the guests excited and pumped, everyone had the night of their lives! The music was great and the energy in the room was electrifying. Throughout the night, Leo would check in on us to make sure we had a drink in our hands, we were taken care of and we were enjoying ourselves. We cannot say enough good things about him. He is kind. He is energetic. He knows how to work the room. He is everything you want for your wedding. Hire him now!

Profile Picture Sandy, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Leo is the only reason I chose URE Events. From our first meeting up until the wedding ,He did not disappoint me in the slightest. He and I developed a bromance because we vibed so well. He understood my wish to have the guest entertained and went above and beyond. Every single one of my guest spoke his praise and wanted his contact information for their own events.
Anything I do that requires a DJ going forward my first choice will always be URE Events and I'll promote them whenever possible.

Profile Picture Finley, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Leo DJed for us on two separate nights and he was wonderful! He was charismatic, energetic, professional, and flexible! I would definitely recommend Leo and URE Events to anyone wanting a great professional service for their big events. There were well over a thousand people at each event and he was able to rouse the crowd and create a dancefloor when there was none!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We made the absolute best decision in booking our wedding with Leo and all of the excellent people at URE events! Leo really cares about his clients. He made us feel very special as we worked with him to customize every aspect of our reception. We booked our entertainment, photographer and videographer through URE and all were amazing. We absolutely loved the work they did and will definitely be using URE events for all our parties in the future!

Profile Picture John, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Thank you to Leo from URE who made our wedding a party to remember. He kept our guests dancing and entertained the entire night. We had some hiccups on our part with thing we forgot but Leo played it cool and the event rolling smoothly. I appreciate all he has done to help our day go by great. Thanks again Leo.

Profile Picture Yamelhey, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was such a pleasure working with Leo. He is like the brother I never had. Ure Events truly represents treating their Clients like Royalty and like Family. My Wedding was amazing and fun and we enjoyed every moment because of Ure Events. I absolutely recommend Ure Events for all your Wedding Services. The quality of their Service is priceless, Thank you so much Leo. Lots of Love.

Profile Picture Michaela, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

We just got married 9/3/16 and Leo was more than just a DJ at our wedding, he went above and beyond for us and became like family. He made one of the best days of our lives even more memorable. From the music, photos and videos, everything came out flawlessly. He had everyone dancing and entertained all night, there was never a dull moment and the dance floor was never empty. Everything was very organized and he was very punctual. We have and will continue to recommend him to anyone we know, he is such a caring and funny man, anything you need, he's there for you, even if it's just to have someone listen to your wedding problems lol. He was our Dj, our MC, organizer during the reception, All around entertainer and most of all a friend to us. We appreciate everything he has done for us, especially when he worked with our budget, knowing the struggles we were going through. If you ever hear anything bad about him, just know it's a complete lie and the person that made those negative comments are full of it. If we could give Leo more then 5 stars we would, on everything. Thank you so much again for all you've done and making our wedding day so much better then we could have ever imagined it to be.

Profile Picture Angelica, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

URE did an amazing Job at our wedding. We first met Leo at the Great Wedding Expo, he was the only vendor my husband was interested in that day. His energy and perfect MC voice caught our attention right away. From our first meeting he was asking questions trying to get to know us and our styles so he could personalize our event. Our guests had a great time they loved the music and the photo booth. The dance floor was packed from the beginning of the reception to the end. Leo really knows how to keep the party going and he is great at reading the crowd. When our Best Man and Maid of Honor gave very brief impersonal speeches, Leo took the mic and gave his own toast that totally saved the moment. I would recommend URE for any event.

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Leo was the best Dj/Mc. He treated our wedding like it was his own. The music was amazing, the interaction with my guest was amazing. He kept the guest partying. I loved the light show. It was never a dull moment at my wedding. Leo also kept me and my husband on point with the announcments far as intering the teception,first dance, toast,garter,throwing of the bouquet and cutting the cake. He even became family along the ways of planning our big dad. This company comes highly recommended.

Love michelene and Jamal kazembe

Profile Picture Michelene, 8/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

URE Events is by far the best decision I've made (2nd to proposing to my wife) as far as signing a DJ for my wedding. Leo/Chris you guys killed it, your unique style, high energy and the ability to read the crowd and dish out song after song, hit after hit, was simply amazing. Chris (our DJ) you truly made our wedding unforgettable and i can't thank you enough. You were able to entertain my Mexican family with my wife's Puerto Rican family and still entertain our College/coworker friends and family... My wedding was a crock pot of guests... and at the end of the night it was just One Big Family. I can't think of anyone better to recommend than URE Events to host my next event, which by now you know it's going to be a Baptism. Thank you again, Much love.... Kevin..

Profile Picture Kevin, 8/12/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Bilingual MC

Leo, Leo, Leo. I have no words for what you gave me and Phil yesterday. Happy, elated, appreciative, and thankful aren't even enough to explain what you've done for us. You have done and gone further than what I expected you to do. Everyone complimented every second of our wedding. I'm getting choked up writing this. You have a special place in ours lives. You have literally become an older brother to me, someone I can look up to. You weren't just my DJ yesterday you were a guest, and part of the family celebrating with us. We are so grateful for everything. The music was great, the entertainment was beyond amazing, and the pictures blew us away. We can't thank you enough for all you've done. LOVE YOU LEO!!!!! #HeLeofiedIt #URE4Life #ApartOfTheUREFamily

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting