URE Events Reviews

143 Reviews for URE Events

• Sarah

Sarah Jenista · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Professional & outstanding!!

My husband and I were so pleased and happy with the service, consideration, quality, the expertise, and the overall experience and process from beginning to end, while working with URE Events, particularly Leo and Elena! Leo was able to help us pick the appropriate and best songs for everything from the processional to the reception entrance songs. He will be honest with you in the most respectful way and will also listen to your preferences and desires with the kind of music you want. Elena was such a pleasure to work with, as she was so patient, informative, and responsive in setting up our appointments, answering any questions, and processing payments. Hire URE Events for your next big event and you will not regret it! They really love what they do and care about their clients and about the quality of their work. Thanks so much for making our once-in-a-lifetime wedding/event beyond memorable!! :)

Sent on 05/14/2019

URE Events's reply:

Sarah! Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to have been a part of your wedding, which was full of so many awesome memories. 1am and people were still dancing celebrating your love! You are missed in NYC and wish you many many blessings in all you future endeavors. Let us know when you’re in NYC!
  • Jessica

Jessica Jimenez · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Excellent!

Booking Leo for our wedding was the best investment my husband and I could have ever made! We were truly blown away by the attention to detail, guidance, support, love and respect Leo showed us. Everything he said he would do was done with perfection. My husband and I had no idea what we were doing when planning our wedding. Leo stepped in and gave us his expertise advice/suggestions from many years of experience. We knew that we could trust his judgement and that made the planning process so much easier. The day of the wedding he completely blew us away, not only with the music and lights but also with the way he “ran the show”! He knew every detail about our wedding day schedule and everything ran so smoothly. I had almost every guest come up to me to ask me “who is he?”, “he’s amazing!” Leo had all guest fully entertained with dancing and laughter. One thing I will always remember was Leo’s call the day of the wedding to me. He calls me to check-in and see how I’m doing and reminded me that I am a boss! I loved the words of encouragement from him on that day. Needless to say, book Leo!! If you are on a budget like my husband and I were, book him!! You won’t regret it!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

URE Events's reply:

Jessica and Andrew, you guys ROCK! Your wedding was a perfect interpretation of your love for each other. All eyes were on you both the entire time, and every single individual there had a smile from beginning to end. Thank you for your epic review and being part of our URE family. You guys are awesome!

Juan G. · Married on 07/14/2019

Great Wedding

I hired URE last year for an event this Summer, first day we meet Leo he explained to us everything about him and his company, his passion for what he does is Great! 3 weeks ago was our wedding and it was Great, he really delivered what we expected, we thank him and his team for making our night great!
    Will hire him again! Everyone loved him

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Fernando

Fernando Fung · Married on 07/14/2019

Must have. Saved the night.

Leo and his team are amazing people. From the start to finish, you are taken care of. They help you understand a bit further into the industry and what to expect. They are flexible too and worked around our budget. Honest and professional, we had the opportunity to spend personal time with Leo and his wife. Very down to Earth and hard workers. To be real, they are our main option for any other large scale events we have.

Lighting was great
    Sound was great
    Timing was great
    Music was great

There is a reason they have 5 star reviews and year to year awards. Recommended.

Sent on 07/19/2020

Gina Giurastante · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing dj and hype mc!

When my husband and I were on our search for the best wedding DJ, we hit dead-end after dead-end, until we found URE events. From the beginning, the experience they created for us from the start was incomparable. They take their time, listen to your dreams for your wedding day, and then make it happen. Leo is not only experienced, but well organized, and most importantly knows how to conduct an audience. Whether that be with your bridal party, event coordinators, or guests, he will be your timeline reminder to keep the party moving forward! Thank you Leo and team for making our wedding an evening to always remember

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph Rodriguez · Married on 05/17/2019

Complete Professional! Amazing Production!

URE Events put on an amazing display for my wife and I's wedding. The setup was excellent, the ambiance was amazing. They are high quality professionals. Since Day 1 from the first time we walked into their offices, they work with you and not against you. All your likes and dislikes they bring into consideration. As well they bring their expertise in the field and communicate with you on ebb and flow of throwing a party. Amazing amazing display of knowledge. On the wedding day, If you have Day Of Planner's or a Head Coordinator they work with the crews to ensure you never have to worry about a thing. We were blessed to have Leo, the owner, perform our wedding but his staff is top notch. They keep the party happening as well. Never a dull moment on our amazing night. I've already spread the word via Word of Mouth but allow me to tell everyone on the internet now that URE Events is awesome!! Don't miss out! Ya tu sabe!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Brian Jackson · Married on 03/16/2019

The greatest crew on earth hands down!

Words can not explain how grateful we are to the URE family. They did the impossible for us. My wife and I gave them literally less than 2 months to put together our dream wedding and the surpassed our expectations. Leo treated us like family, guided us through the whole process. He accommodated to every change we had with no hesitation, even ones we had last minute on our wedding date. Elena (photography) was fantastic every picture she took told a story during the reception on 2 jumbo televisions. Leos other two DJs (Asher, James, and Rodie) were fantastic as Leo went around entertaining our guests. Aside from Leo's fantastic work of art as an MC, Rodie the videographer was amazing. Always there but never in the way. My guest referred to him as GHOST; the man who's everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. All in all, my wife and I are truly blessed to have been put in Leos path. He and his crew will for ever be our family and go to party planners and DJs. Thank you for the Magic Leo and Elena. Words are simply not enough to describe your work. It's an experience of a life time.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Claire · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing, Wonderful

My first experience with Leo was at my best friends wedding over a year again. I just knew he would be my DJ for my wedding. Leo was amazing from the beginning of our wedding ceremony all the way through the end of our reception. He created and sustained the mood for every moment of our wedding with appropriate cocktail music, dinner music, cake-cutting music and then, of course, dance music. He kept the party going with non-stop dancing. Everyone complimented us for picking Leo. Leo was hard working and dedicated to my husband and I vision for our wedding. His staff is equally dedicated, they are always willing to help and is always warm.

Sent on 11/15/2018

URE Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was beautiful, memorable and full of love. Thank you for your kindness through the process and your awesome review!

DENNISSE · Married on 09/29/2018

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! We booked URE (DJ and photography) for our wedding this past September and they were beyond amazing from beginning to end. Leo and Elena communicated with us every step of the way to make sure we got everything we wanted and were extremely helpful in making recommendations when we were unsure. Leo and his team, Elena and Justine, genuinely cared about our special day and it shows how passionate they are about their work. They day of the wedding they came to the venue 2 hours early to set up and coordinate with us and the maitre'de. The music was on point... Leo had all our guests dancing and entertained the whole night. Everyone had a great time and raved about how great the music was. We can't fully express how grateful for everything that URE did for us... the music, MCing, the photography - it exceeded our expectations and definitely made our wedding even more special.

Sent on 10/13/2018

URE Events's reply:

Dennisse! Thank you so much for this awesome review! Taking photos of you and Giuseppe left me speechless! You are so stunning and it showed in each and every photo! One of my favorite photo shoots to this day... your wedding was epic! All of your guests were amazing and danced the night away. There was so much love in that room, we are honored to have been a part of that! Thank you so very much once again, please keep us in mind for future events!

Camille · Married on 09/22/2018

We had our wedding on September 22nd. We were extremely lucky to have been referred to URE Events for our wedding. The whole team were extremely professional and made the whole experience so much fun! Our guests could not stop talking about the music and photobooth. In particular, they loved Leo from URE. The wedding at one point felt like a club with the music, lighting, and non-stop dancing. Leo's energy was contagious! URE worked with the wedding coordinators at our venue to ensure the whole night ran smoothly. If there was an issue, we had no clue. We highly recommend URE Events and would engage with them at future events.

Sent on 10/07/2018

URE Events's reply:

Thank you, Camille! You guys are awesome!! I love how high-spirited everyone was at your wedding, the love was definitely felt! We wish you and Angel many blessings in your marriage and your future together. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon, welcome to our URE family!
  • W

Wijaelito Duaqui · Married on 09/09/2018

URE Events is just the best.

URE Events brought more than what we expected. Leo (the owner) is respectful, kind, and makes you feel like family. Him and his staff made our wedding unforgettable. If I could rate more than 5 stars, I would. Here's a more in depth rating.

Punctuality: 5 / 5 Even before the wedding, Leo will make sure he got everything written down, saved, memorized so that when it's time for the event, you'llbe less stressed. Months before the wedding he'll touch base with you regarding songs or whatever services you took. During the event, he'll be there with his staff early (whatever time agreed upon) and make sure everything is setup right and proper for the event.

Price: 4.5 / 5 URE Events is not the cheapest nor the most expensive service you can get, but why hire cheap? It's your wedding and you want the best for your buck. URE provided a service beyond our expectations and our wedding was definitely a day to remember. If you're on a budget, he'll even try and work with you the best he can.

Equipment/Staff: 5 / 5 We got the intelligent lights along with the other lights and his setup was awesome. His equipment was top notch and with the lights and mood, they made our wedding POP even more. Our wedding was like a music video. His staff was very nice and professional. They rocked the event.

Professionalism: 5 / 5 Even before choosing URE Events, He made us feel welcome, provided a small example of how our wedding is going to be like, and treated as if we're becoming a part of his URE family. He takes his work seriously and only provide services with high standards. He treats his company like it's his most precious thing in the world so you know you're wedding is going to be amazing.

Overall: 5 / 5 URE Events is what you need for your wedding. They provide services with the highest quality and they go above and beyond. During our ceremony, the music fit so perfectly that I cried more than what I expected. The music, the mood, and the moment was so overwhelming. During cocktail hour, they had tasteful and elegant music setting the right tone for the reception. Reception was unbelievable. Everyone was on the floor dancing, music was amazing and set to how we like it from 80s rock to House music to 90s to recent hits. You'll never be bored.

Not only did they make everything how we like it, Leo even made sure we had what we need (drinks, food, time to eat, time to talk to our guests, etc.) We all had such a good time that days after the wedding, our bodies were aching from dancing all night. You won't be disappointed if you choose URE Events. Leo, we love you and thank so much for being there for us. You and the URE Staff are the best. We wish you the best and a bright future for the URE Family. -Mr. and Mrs. Wijaelito Duaqui

Sent on 11/26/2018

URE Events's reply:

Jae, you and Trisha are absolutely amazing individually and together! Reminiscing on your wedding is always awesome since the energy was so high and the love was deeply felt. Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of those memories we’ll cherish forever!

Elaine · Married on 09/08/2018

I came across this wonderful Dj and company by chance passing his office everyday. When it came to planning my 65th Birthday celebration I took a chance and just walked into his office. Best decision ever! Leo, (the mastermind of the business) was so warm and welcoming and a bond was instantly formed. That bond followed through all the planning stages that led up to an extraordinary and magical night. Leo and Elena were so down to earth and made all my guests feel excited for me however with a side of professionalism that is rarely attainable. Everyone was dancing and singing. I can’t say enough about Leo and Elena definitely the right choice. If you are lucky enough to have them for your event you will not be disappointed, just completely amazed! Thanks millions Leo and Elena much continued success.

Sent on 09/28/2018

URE Events's reply:

Elaine!! You are so wonderful, thank you so much for your amazing review! It was all possible because of magnificent clients such as yourself. Much continued success to you as well, we're blessed to have you as part of our URE family!

Erick guzman · Married on 09/06/2018

Leo was amazing Ure rocks

Wow where do I begin Leo is amazing from the way he walked us through every single step of our day the set up was amazing Leo the photo montage the music the photographers the light show the hora Loca was to die for everyone keeps talking about our wedding even months after and they all mention the mc Leo wow he was great down to earth involved everyone shows that he really loves what he does I am blessed and fortunate to have met you brother and I have no words to thank you for the awesome job you did for us you made our wedding a day to remember not only for us but for everyone that was present thank you eternally grateful highly recommend his services to any couple seeking to get married and wants to be stress free you are in great hands hope this review helps future couples

Sent on 11/06/2018

URE Events's reply:

Erick! Your wedding was beyond FIRE!! Both your families are awesome and truly love you both! It was an absolute pleasure bringing the celebration and capturing it all. Tremendo party! Thank you for the epic review!

Andreea · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot begin to express how amazing Leo and his team are!! They made our wedding so special. The music was on point; exactly what me and my husband wanted. They had amazing energy and pumped up my guests to dance the whole night. Everything from the first meeting to the day of the wedding went extremely smooth. Leo was always available via phone and e-mail to answer our questions. His team was extremely punctual as well. I wish I could give them a million stars!!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

URE Events's reply:

Thank you for such an amazing review! The most pivotal parts of URE is awesome clients such as yourself. We are thrilled to hear such positive feedback from outstanding individuals. Thank you for being part of our URE family, we look forward to making more memories together with you!

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

If you are looking for a DJ, look no further, you've come to the PERFECT vendor. Leo is so friendly and straight forward, he is honestly the best!! You won't find someone as dedicated to their craft as he is. He is an entertainer, is always on point, and will go out of his way to meet your every need. He is a PROFESSIONAL and his team is the best. I was crazy stressed finding the perfect DJ and I am so happy my husband found URE because they took care of us so well. From the planning to the day of, they were ON IT! Leo is such an amazing person and you know you're in good hands from the moment you meet him for a consultation. I can't thank them enough for making our day extra special. They are so easy to work with and once we decided with URE, everything was smooth sailings! Book them for all your events!! You won't be sorry!!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

URE Events's reply:

Jessica! We are absolutely THRILLED to have clients such as Luke and yourself! You are both AMAZING and it was a great honor to have been a part of such an important and memorable time in your lives! We're glad we were able to ease the stress that comes from wedding planning. Looking forward to celebrating all the future events that are to come, as you and Luke grow in your marriage and succeed in all your endeavors. Thank you for such a wonderful review and for being a part of our URE Family!

Silvana · Married on 08/31/2018

Best dj ever!

AMAZING!!! 10 stars!!! My wife & I booked URE as our DJ/MC for our Riviera Maya, Mexico destination wedding this past August. Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful, and scary, but thanks to Leo and his team our planning process was very smooth and stress free!!. We met Leo at a local wedding event, his energy and enthusiasm is what drew us to him. Leo paid close attention to detail, and accommodated all of our requests. The planning continued upon arriving to Mexico, Leo and Elena attended our vendor meeting where they were a great help in providing recommendations that would allow our special day to be executed to its upmost potential. Leo and Elena spent time getting to know our guests a few days prior to our wedding, they demonstrated how much they genuinely cared about our special day.
    On the day of the wedding, Leo was in charge of the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. From our walk down the aisle, to our first dance, every single moment felt perfect!! Leo had all of our guests dancing and entertained the whole night. Everyone is still talking about how great the music was. We can't fully express how grateful we are to both Leo and Elena for everything, they truly went above and beyond, and exceeded all of our expectations and definitely made our wedding even more special.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

Peña wedding

What can I say , Leo was not just a DJ he was MC , photographer,Planner and Family .he did not just only host our wedding he made sure people felt comfortable , happy , and loved my family members had to ask me which side of the family Leo was from because he blended in so well no one sitting in the seats I perfectly a signed everyone all night because of him . They were to busy having fun dancing the night away and posing for the cameras we couldn’t be more blessed and happy with the decision we made going with Ure events I could go on forever how grateful we are . My wedding was the most beautiful and perfect night of our lives Thank you Leo and URE team for making it possible.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • I

Isabel · Married on 08/19/2018

Thank you so much for an amazing night. You show us an special concern in all the details of our wedding party and that in the end made everything perfect. The way you edit the song of our first dance it was beautiful and the songs with our parents were exactlly what we need. We know we had a though crowd however you managed to keep the party alive! The way you adapted the music list to satisfy the song requests of our family and friends (each time a little bit more complicated!) just made it great for everyone. Muchas gracias de verdad!! :) Isabel&Amadeo

Sent on 09/23/2018

URE Events's reply:

Isabel & Amadeo, thank you for your kind words! You are such a beautiful couple! Thank you for allowing URE to bring the celebration to your special day, it was truly a blessing. We look forward to making more memories together. Muchas gracias a ustedes por habernos dado la oportunidad de ser parte de su boda!

Dayanna · Married on 08/16/2018

Book him now

If I could give Leo a million stars I would. Hands down he was THE BEST vendor we dealt with throughout this entire process. He was communicative, understanding, a team player, professional - really just everything we could have ever wanted. Prior to meeting Leo we were in contract with another vendor that screwed us over and Leo was literally our shining light. We booked the platinum package and it was well worth it. Our guests raved about the live pictures on the tv screens, the photobooth, and his ability to cater to our Hispanic, Afro Latino, African-American, Trinidadian heritages to give us the BEST party experience. It is now standard that we book Leo for EVERY other life event. It is mandatory now, especially since we're family now, because that's what happens after working with Leo - you become family! Thank you again for such an amazing night. We love you!!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Julissa · Married on 05/27/2018

Everyone knows that music is the most important thing at a wedding. My husband and I - as well as our families - LOVE a good party! However, we worried it might be tricky to find the right DJ since I am of Dominican decent, he is of Jamaican decent and we love both old school and new R&B and hip-hop.

A friend recommended URE Events and we were so impressed by the presentation that we booked them even before having our wedding date or venue. We hired them for lighting, atmosphere, MC, photo montage and music. Throughout the process and the possible date and venue changes they were very responsive and professional. They were also willing to travel anywhere. Additionally, they met with us and helped us come up with ideas for father/daughter, mother/groom dances etc.

Close to our wedding date there was a change of staff (our contact person, Michelle, was no longer with the company) and we grew very concerned because she was such a phenomenal support. However, Leo assured us that everything was going to be ok.

Indeed everything was AWESOME! Both our families were up all night... as were we! Leo did a great job MC'ing and coordinating the day ensuring that the timeline was followed and everyone was enjoying themselves. Our guests were impressed by how well both cultures were validated and balanced throughout the night together with a sprinkle of Drake and Rob Base here and there.

All in all, if you want to have folks dancing all night and if you want someone who understands various cultures, URE Events is your go to. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 06/04/2018

angela · Married on 02/23/2018

We used URE for our wedding in NYC Feb 23, 2018. With only 4 months to plan the wedding we needed a professional, efficient DJ and that's just what we got. Michelle and Leo are absolutely fantastic!! They took all the stress away of planning the ins and outs of the wedding day (song choices, flow of the night, etc.)

And the DJ.....AMAZING! They are super flexible and will tailor the whole experience to your needs, wants and personality! We got SO MANY guest compliments on the music and MC. They really know how to throw a party!!! After seeing what a great job they did at our wedding our friend is using them for her upcoming wedding!

URE is excellently priced, professional and a ton of fun to work with! They even offer photo booths and photography! Leo and Michelle truly care about their clients and they go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect! I'm so happy with our choice, we couldn't have done it with out them! I HIGHLY recommend! Thanks URE!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Jose · Married on 02/10/2018

How lucky was I to find Leo , god was on my side this time ! , I got married a few months back and what an unbelievable experience I enjoyed with my friends and family . I am so grateful for Leo's services , everything went absolutely perfect , the cinematography , photography , lightning and especially the music were spectacular . My favorite part was seeing my friends and family have such a great time listening and dancing to the music , the songs and sound quality were remarkable , we could not stop dancing , lol , we were dancing the whole night! . I will never forget the day that I got married , God bless you guys , I will definitely recommend your company to anyone who is looking for entertainment services , Thank you so much guys !!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Brandon · Married on 10/29/2017

From the very first time we got in touch with Michelle and Leo from URE there was an immediate feeling of excitement. They invited us over for a demonstration of their services and were extremely clear about what they have to offer. My wife and I are from different cultures and wanted a DJ who understood the entertainment needs of both sides of our families. Leo knew our cultures before we could even tell him, and then he was able to play classic music from both cultures as well as contemporary. Leo is extremely knowledgable, likable, and professional. Michelle made us feel like we were becoming a part of their "family," not just potential clients. Working with URE up to the wedding was extremely easy. Communication between us and URE was perfect every step of the way. At the wedding the energy level was top notch from the moment our wedding party entered the venue to the end. My wife and I didn't have to worry about a thing, Leo and Michelle took care of everything - timing of events, speaking with maitre d' to make sure everything went smoothly. We were able to enjoy the night completely. Following the wedding we have had countless compliments on the music, dj, and energy. We have heard things like "Best wedding we have been to" "The DJ was amazing." URE went above and beyond in working within our budget and making sure we still had an amazing party to match our venue. Hands down without a single doubt would recommend URE for your entertainment needs!

Brandon and Corinne

Sent on 12/30/2017

URE Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Brandon, you and Corinne have truly made us smile with your words and kindness. The two of you are one of the most genuine couples we've had the pleasure to serve and your day was truly amazing. We wish you a blessed and happy marriage and a life filled with love, laughter, and joy. Very best, The URE Team.

Sheena · Married on 10/14/2017

URE events is the best. They did an amazing job at our wedding. They went above and beyond our expectations. We took the platinum package and it is well worth every penny. Everything was fantastic from Michele's customer service to Leo's MC/DJ skills. With URE events, you can't go wrong!

Sent on 10/24/2017

URE Events's reply:

Sheena and James, it was our pleasure to be part of your special day. From the beautiful scenic views to the joy on each of your faces as you exchanged your vows, the day was absolutely memorable. We are grateful to each of you and wish you a lifetime of health, wealth and love. Very best, The URE Team.

SAMANTHA · Married on 10/08/2017

From the moment we began to plan our wedding we knew without a doubt we wanted the URE family to be apart of our special day. At our first initial meeting we were not only blown away by Leo’s enthusiasm for his work, but also with his dedication to making it as special as possible. We quickly and easily established a connection that served as the foundation to a great long lasting relationship. Throughout all the chaos of planning a wedding, Leo was always there to reassure us every thing would work out great. And it did! Our wedding day finally came and the URE Events team was ready to go. They were prompt, professional and on point. They helped coordinate everything from the entrances to the cake cutting and made sure it all happened as smooth as possible. We didn’t have any worries. The highlight of our night was by far the music! The music was one of the most important things to us. We wanted a big blend of salsa, hip-hop, pop etc. and URE delivered. The music created such a great energy, all our guests were out on the dance floor that night. We are still getting compliments. We highly recommend URE Events for your next event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/28/2018