Cuppek Photography Reviews

43 Reviews for Cuppek Photography

• Yampolsky Wedding 2019

Fred · Married on 10/06/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

Josh was simply put one of the most impressible photographers we ever met. He knows how to make a comfortable shoot with amazing shots. Quite simply he's a first-rate photographer and a warm welcoming human being. You couldn't ask for a better package!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Fred & CC for writing this review. It was such a pleasure being a part of your wedding day from the first day we met! I'm sure we'll see each other again in the near future and I wish the best for both of you. First, we'll start with your awesome images! :) See you soon!

Justin M. · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing all around!

Josh was amazing throughout the whole process. He was extremely helpful and thoughtful in terms of outlining the schedule for the day and making sure we were thinking about the right things. On the day of, he and his assistant were both extremely fun and attentive and helped to make the day even more special. We couldn’t recommend him more highly...you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review, Justin & Amanda! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and it was so great to see so many familiar faces :) You have an awesome group of family and friends and I hope to see you all again very soon!
  • I

Ian R. · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome team, great pictures!

Josh and his team were very professional and were a pleasure to work with. We were really worried about getting a photographer that got in the way of the ceremony, or wouldn't listen to what we wanted. Josh and his team were none of that. And the pictures were great!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Colleen & Ian! It was an absolute pleasure being a part of your wedding and I can't thank you and your family enough for making it such a fun day from start to finish! I hope to see you again soon!

Lindsey · Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I got married in summer 2018 and couldn't have been more thrilled with our decision to use Josh, Jamie and team from Cuppek Photography. A good friend of ours referred Josh to us (and two additional couples we know who are now using them), and we could not be more grateful for that word of mouth review - so consider this review as good as word of mouth :) Josh made our whole wedding planning experience so easy and stress free. When we first met him to talk about the wedding, we booked him on the spot because my whole family was so impressed with Josh's passion, talent, and caliber of character. He was so helpful from the very beginning when I was selecting a venue and talking through his experiences at different places. You can tell right away that he cares about the quality of the photos as much as you do, and he is invested in your happiness. We did an engagement shoot with him and were thrilled with the images. Josh has an artistic eye and will even lay on cobblestone streets to capture the perfect image. He finds the perfect balance of artistic photos and photos where your faces are clearly visible / straight on. Josh was great at talking through different timing options to help us put together an optimal schedule of the wedding day. During the wedding he was so calm, positive and upbeat. He really kept everything very relaxed, which resulted in great photos. During the party, he and the team are out of the way so that you can celebrate with your guests, but they're also easy to find if you want a straight on photo with a certain guest. We are so impressed with the quality of all of our images and family is still calling us on a daily basis to say how amazing they are. Highly recommend on all counts - value proposition, talent, responsiveness, quality of character, turnaround time and professionalism. Look no further for the best photographer around!!!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Love Love Love this! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! I had such a great time being a part of your wedding day and I don’t think it could have been any more perfect :) I’m looking forward to creating a beautiful album for you and I’m sure I’ll see you again soon at more amazing weddings! Thanks again!

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2017

I met Josh Cuppek at a bridal expo. He was very polite and one of the only vendors that wasn't pushy. He asked questions to gain an understanding about what was important to me for my pictures. Josh took interest in us as a couple and made us feel important. Throughout our engagement, Josh was amazing offering us tips and advice along the way. He was very prompt with his responses as well. Josh is a professional that loves his job and you can see that in his work, and while working with him. Josh truly does what he can to find the right the picture and make everyone comfortable in front on the camera. I am beyond excited to see my pictures. The few that he posted already are absolutely amazing. We plan to use Josh in the future for family portraits.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Hey Kelly & Patrick! Thank you so much for this awesome review and I absolutely can't wait to show you all of your amazing images! I know you are going to love them all :) I am so happy that I was able to be a part of your wedding day and I can't wait to capture more of your life memories along the way! See you soon!

Meghan · Married on 10/28/2017

We met Josh at a friend’s wedding in upstate NY right after we got engaged- from that moment we knew exactly who our photographer HAD to be. We booked him immediately after setting our date, and it was the best decision we made! Working with Josh was not like working with any of our other vendors- he was not only our photographer, but was so personable it was like we’d known him our whole lives. From the first time we first met with him in till saying goodnight at the end of our reception, Josh instilled a sense of professionalism, calm, experience and possibly most important fun in us and everyone he came across. His organization was outstanding- he set the timeline for the day (which made the whole planning process easier), and it allowed us to relax and truly enjoy the whole experience. Our maid of honor has been in several weddings over the past 2 years and had seen Josh work before- from the minute we got engaged she told us that he was by far the most organized and professional she had seen. We really can’t thank Josh and the crew enough for capturing our day, and if you’re considering Josh for your wedding, it will be the best choice you make through the whole process!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Courtney · Married on 01/15/2017

Josh did an amazing job with our photography and videography for our wedding! Leading up to the wedding, Josh met with us and emailed frequently to make sure he had all the details down and helped answer all of our questions. The day of, Josh was so organized and helped made sure the day moved smoothly, and that every moment was captured. We absolutely LOVED our pictures and video, and received so many compliments on them!! When we look through our images and watch the video, we remember every moment, and feel like we are there again. The hardest part now is narrowing down our favorite pictures to frame, since they are all so awesome!! Thank you SO much for making our day so special!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney & Erik for this awesome review! We had so much fun being a part of your wedding day and nothing makes us happier than to know that we were able to capture the story of your wedding day in a way that you will cherish forever! Thanks again and let's stay in touch!

Tracey · Married on 10/30/2016

We used Josh for our wedding last weekend, who was a referral to us by a couple who'd also used him for their wedding a few years back. He was amazing. I can not tell you enough. He was respectful and calming the day of the wedding. He was delightful throughout the entire process. We loved him so much and we can't wait to see how our shots come out!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tracey! I had an amazing time photographing your wedding day and I can't wait to show you and Scott all of your awesome images!!

Caralyn · Married on 09/23/2016

Josh is, by far, the easiest vendor we worked with for our wedding. He was very professional and made us feel super comfortable and important. Josh was also very considerate of our vision for the wedding and how he could capture our special day in the right tone. I would highly recommend Josh without hesitation for couples looking for a fun-loving photographer who will absolutely go above and beyond to seek perfection in your photos.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Thank you Caralyn & Matt for this fantastic review! I had so much fun photographing your wedding day and I can't wait to deliver your album in a couple of weeks!! See you soon!

Rebecca · Married on 08/26/2016

Wow. Just WOW!!!! If we could give Josh MORE stars on this.... we certainly would!!!!!!

Many people say how fleeting their wedding day was. Now that my husband and I just had ours, I can say the same!

Luckily we had the amazing, talented Josh Cuppek to capture every moment for us!

Josh is the sweetest, funniest, professional and most charismatic photographer we have ever met!

We were truly blessed to have Josh as our photographer and couldn't have asked for anyone better!!

Josh is TOP KNOTCH and our guests are STILL raving about him!

Thank you SO MUCH Josh for being as wonderful as you were!

?The Mortensens?

Sent on 08/31/2016

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Rebecca you're the best! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I'm so happy that I was able to be a part of your wedding day and I can't wait to show you all of your images. I'll be in touch soon!

Angela · Married on 10/02/2015

5 starI had an incredible experience working with Josh! I first met him a little over a year ago at my cousin's wedding. Just from watching how attentive he was to capturing the perfect image, moment and detail I knew I had to have him as my photographer! Cuppek Photography was the first thing we booked after we got engaged.

Right from the beginning Josh was helpful with even more than just picking out a photography package. When I asked him for his advice on catering halls, he immediately sent me an e-mail with venues he had previously been to within my area. Whenever I had a question or problem about how to plan a time line for my special day Josh had an answer and solution. The day of my wedding I felt confident and at ease when Josh and Nathan arrived. I knew from there on everything would go smoothly and it sure did.

After the wedding I received tons of compliments on how professional, kind and enthusiastic Josh was at our wedding.

Every one of my pictures were absolutely amazing!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I would recommend Josh for sure! My husband and I will of course use Cuppek Photography in the future! Thanks for all you have done to make our day very special!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Cuppek Photography's reply:

You are so awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! I had an absolute blast photographing your wedding and I am honored that I was able to be a part of it. I am super passionate about my wedding photography (as you know :) and reading this review just makes every part of me happy. I can't thank you enough and I look forward to seeing you and Jon again very soon.

Jill · Married on 09/16/2015

We could not be any happier and pleased with the amazing job they did for our wedding! Such a great crew/staff. The pictures and videography was everything we wanted and more! Thank you for the amazing job that you do!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Cuppek Photography's reply:

You are the best! Thank you for this awesome review and for having me as part of your wedding day! I hope to see you again soon.

Lisa · Married on 07/17/2015

Josh was amazing! He made sure to get all our Pinterest images and more! He also had us laughing all day and made sure we remained calm. We did not have a worry in the world! We can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa for this great review. I had an absolute blast from the beginning to the end of your wedding day, and I am so happy that I was able to be a part of it. I can't wait to show you all of your images... they are all pretty awesome :) See you soon!

Heather · Married on 05/16/2015

I highly recommend Josh Cuppek for all of your wedding photography needs. Josh photographed our wedding this past May. My husband and I are so impressed by his work; Josh is truly an artist! Our pictures are beautiful and have more than exceeded our expectations!!! THANK YOU JOSH!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! I'm so happy that I was able to be a part of your wedding day and I hope to see you and Doug again soon!

Christine · Married on 04/11/2015

If I could rank him and his employees higher I would. They are unbelievably amazing. Josh made the experience so much fun and stress-free (which is huge when you are planning a wedding). He did two of my best friends weddings (that is how I met him), then did mine and just did my sister's last weekend. All my guests commented on how awesome they were at the wedding. He made the experience so personalized too. He would want to me with us and get to know us before the wedding day. He is willing to work with you on anything and everything you want. He gets back to you immediately when you have any questions or concerns about the planning of the day of. The day of can be very hectic and he made it beyond smooth sailing. My husband even surprised me during the reception and had Josh put first look pictures on a projector in our venue for everyone to see ( this was a last minute thing planned the day of and Josh made it absolutely beautiful). Finally (and most important) the pictures were beyond perfect - he captured every single moment throughout the night. My husband and I were initially upset that we did not get a videographer but then when we saw our pictures we realized we didn't even need one because he got everything !!!! We were able to relive the night all over again and whenever we want now! I would recommend Cuppek Photography to anyone that is looking for an amazing photographer for their wedding ! - Chrissy & Paul

Sent on 06/03/2015

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Christine & Paul, thank you so much for this amazing review and for having me be a part of your wedding day! I had an amazing time photographing your wedding and I wish we could do it all over again! I am so happy to have been able to get to know you both in the process and I know we will be seeing more of each other very soon, both with creating your amazing album and also with some fun car track days! Thanks again! I love you guys!

Jen · Married on 12/05/2014

We got married on Friday, December 5, 2014 at Highlands Country Club in Garrison, NY and Cuppek Photography was the BEST! Josh, the owner, was awesome. He came with another photographer, Arcy, and were with us the entire day. They were fun all day, and most importantly, during the ceremony and reception, seemed to be invisible, yet somehow we got the most amazing pictures!! Everyone raved about how great Josh was and we highly recommend him and his company.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Hey Jen & John! Thank you both so much for having my team be a part of your wedding day! We had an amazing time and can't wait to see you again when your album is ready!

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2014

My husband and I got married oct 4 2014 and we were paying for photographer ourselves. We know weddings can be very expensive and when I met josh I just knew that he was going to be a great part of our day. He was so kind and helpful with making arrangements for payment plans. His work is AMAZING. numerous people at the wedding commented and even bridal party asking for his card for when they get married! The work he does is perfect and unique. He didn't make us or anyone in the wedding feel awkward during pictures or any part of the wedding. He even danced with us!! I would recommend him to anyone. He was the best part of our wedding, Hands down!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Carol-Ann · Married on 09/27/2014

Josh was absolutely incredible. Of all the vendors I worked with and met over the course of my wedding planning journey, he was by far the best. Unlike most photographers I met with, Josh's passion for his craft was immediately obvious and so completely genuine. I never felt like he was trying to sell me on his work and various photo packages and add-ons because he let his work sell itself, which it did. He was incredibly easy to work with and always responsive to my many inquiries and emails during the months leading up to my wedding day which I was very much appreciative of. He even agreed to my idea to have him shoot my rehearsal dinner instead of providing an engagement session, thus putting himself in the throws of my family, my Groom's family and 7 children all under the age of 5. That was no small task but he accepted the challenge and I am so glad that he did because the pictures turned out great. It will be so nice to have those memories of a night often otherwise forgotten.
    As for my actual wedding photos, they could not have turned out any more incredible. I am currently in the process of trying to narrow them all down to my 100 favorites to make an album and I am at a loss as to how I am going to make that happen. There are so many beautiful photos to choose from and I am in awe of his talent.
    Josh is charismatic and professional. His work is outstanding and probably about as close to perfect as you can get. I actually even got several compliments on my choice in hiring him during my wedding from various guests. I would recommend him a million times over to anyone. I can't even begin to thank him enough for all the beautiful memories.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Wow... Thank you so much Carol-Ann for this amazing review!! Seriously... you have given me a smile that will last for the rest of today. My true love of photography is being able to capture images that my couples love... and I'm so happy that I was able to do this for you and Joe. I'll see you again soon!!

We couldn't be happier with Josh Cuppek's work. Our wedding pictures are absolutely amazing. It took us forever to decide which pictures to pick for our album because they were all perfect. He has great taste and really knows how to capture your special day. He is prompt at returning messages and is flexible with meeting places and times. Josh isn't just a talented photographer but he is a fun, outgoing person. Everyone at our wedding thought he fit in so well and had such a great time with him. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family. If you decided to go with Cuppek Photography, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Jackie · Married on 09/05/2014

We couldn't be happier that Josh was our photographer for our wedding day. I wish there was an option to choose 10 stars, truly Josh deserves that and more! Amazing guy and phenomenal photographer! He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera his passion and excitement is undeniable. I honestly feared being photographed but as soon as Josh steped foot into the room I was at ease, by the end of the night we felt like professionals. Josh made me feel like the most beutiful bride. We will cherish our photos for the rest of our lives and we would highly recommend Cuppek photography for every special occasion!! Thank you Josh for being who you are and having such amazing talent.
    Xo Eric & Jackie Keiper

Sent on 09/25/2014

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Blushing :) Thank you so much for this awesome review! I'm so happy that I was a part of your wedding day... it was definitely a party that I will always remember! I'll be in touch with you guys very soon to show you all of your images.... they are all pretty awesome :) Thanks again!

Meghan · Married on 08/31/2014

I met Josh at a wedding show and he really took the time to chat with me about our wedding at the show and I knew he had to be our photographer! Then he really worked with us to figure out what options and packages would work best for our wedding and us. Josh did photos for our engagement shoot and our wedding and was outstanding! He always made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and we had a blast with him! Our wedding was beautiful and perfect and we are just so happy that Josh and his crew were there to capture all of the special moments. He was able to put up "day of" images on a screen at the reception and so many people were complimenting on how beautiful they were! We were really able to connect with him and he truly went well beyond our expectations and helped to make our special day perfect! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a personal photographer to help capture their special event and make them feel like "rock stars"!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Hey Meghan!! Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write this awesome review. You and Zach were an absolute blast to work with, and I am so happy that I was able to be a part of your wedding! I can't wait to meet up with you both again very soon to show you all of the amazing images and video that we captured, so you can relive your wedding day!... and you guys are indeed "rock stars"! :)

Ranfis · Married on 08/22/2014

Working with Josh was a delight. My wife and I at the time of the wedding preparation were looking for a reliable, dependable, talented and affordable photographer. We found all of that and more in Josh. He brought many ideas to the table and you were able to see the excitement in him about his work. He had a positive vibe that made it very easy going and fun to work with him. I would definatelly recommend Josh to anyone who is looking for someone with the above characteristics but most important someone who can take picture that looks like pieces of art! Thanks you Josh for a wonderful experience. ?

Sent on 01/09/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/27/2014

My husband and I tied the knot on June 27, 2014 which was the best day of our lives. Being that we were so excited for this important day we wanted to make sure that we had the best vendors helping us out. Josh was by far the BEST photographer/vendor my husband and I considered and surpassed all other vendors that day. Josh Cuppek Photography was loved by our family, friends, and The Manor. Josh made us feel like the most important people in the world and the photos we received after the wedding showed just that. I couldn't believe how quickly we got our images and how amazing the quality was. I have personally recommended Josh Cuppek to five of my close friends because that is how impressive his photography is. If you are looking to plan your wedding details you simply can't do it without Cuppek Photography!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Cuppek Photography's reply:

You're the best! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review. I'm so happy to have been a part of your wedding day, and I hope to see you guys again soon.

Dennis · Married on 06/07/2014

Let's get right to the point. My wife and I had a wonderfully incredible experience working with Josh and Cuppek Photography and we would 100%, absolutely, unequivocally recommend Josh & Cuppek Photography for anyone who is looking for a professional photographer. Josh was incredible to work with. He is helpful, straightforward, knowledgable and fun. Josh was more than a wedding vendor to us, he was a part of our wedding. Josh and Arcy took spectacular photos, but Josh was more like a friend to us in the months and weeks leading up to our wedding. He was so supportive, and made sure we had nothing to worry about it.

After the wedding, multiple guests told us how impressed they were with the way Josh and Arcy handled themselves. Friends and family shared how nice and fun the two were, and how they've seen many other photographers who couldn't hold a candle to how Josh and Arcy acted.

I'm so thrilled with the photos we received and the experience we had with Josh and Cuppek Photography. We've been recommending him to all our recently engaged friends and can't wait to see how the business continues to flourish. Thank you, Josh, for being such a great part of our day, and thank you for capturing the heart, the essence, the candid shots, and every little memory of our perfect day.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Cuppek Photography's reply:

I just love you guys :) Seriously, thank you so much for this awesome review! I'm sure it goes without saying, but Arcy and I had an absolutely amazing time photographing your wedding day, and I cherish the relationship that we built along the way. I know I'll be seeing you at a couple of weddings coming up in the near future. Thanks for the support, for the love and for being who you are. (Don't ever change :)
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased with anyone else photogtaphing our wedding! Josh Cuppek is a flexible and fun man to work with. He made it easy for us to keep in touch through text, email or facebook which helped us feel confident about this detail of wedding planning since there are so many other things to focus on. The quality of his work makes our special day that flew by come alive again so we get to savor it after all the excitement of the wedding. Josh has an awesome personality that we kept recieving compliments on. So thank you to Cuppek Photography for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! You guys are amazing, and I am so happy to have been a part of your wedding day :) I am so excited to show you all of your photos... I'm a big fan of them :) Talk to you soon!