8711 Burnet Rd. Suite A9, Austin, TX 78757 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Coco Paloma Desserts

Coco Paloma Desserts' high-quality cakes and desserts are as flavorful and delicious as they look. Delight your guests with Austin's finest wedding cakes and custom cakes for your next wedding or bridal shower.
Known for our extraordinary and original designs, beautiful colors and strict attention to detail, we use only the finest ingredients to ensure fresh, great tasting cakes. We use only organic milk and cream and free-range eggs in the products. We can do all organic upon request as well as gluten-free. Let us also impress your guests with bridal shower cakes, dessert buffet treats and decorated cookies. Complimentary consultations by appointment only.

Follow Coco Paloma Desserts on

Coco Paloma Desserts 5
Coco Paloma Desserts 6
Coco Paloma Desserts 7

Aranza · Married on 09/15/2018

Coco paloma is one of the best decisions you can make on your wedding day! Paloma was very nice since day 1. She recommended me the best desserts based on my style and taste, she was very responsible, and very patience during all the process. Specially cause I made everything through distance. She even received the topper and more decor because of that and I really appreciatte it.
    The cake taste and sweets Omg! They are amaaaazing!. Guests were telling me over and over again how amazing the taste was. Definetly recommended!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Coco Paloma Desserts 8
    Coco Paloma Desserts 9
    Coco Paloma Desserts 10

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

I found Coco Paloma Desserts while looking for an Austin area cake baker for our wedding. My now husband & I are foodies who love good dessert, so taste was paramount. It just so happens that when we found Paloma, we managed to find a cake baker who not only knows how to make tasty cake, but is a true artist to boot.

Paloma was the 1st cake baker we did a tasting w/, & knew from the first bite of Valrhona Chocolate cake that we had found our cake baker! In addition to our 4 tier cake, we knew we wanted to do a gluten free cake on the side for some VIPs w/ allergies, & macarons. Worth noting – I was really impressed w/ Paloma’s macaron knowledge (I’m half French & macaron obsessed), & appreciated how her eyes lit up as we discussed different macaron bakers & recipes.

We ultimately settled on 3 flavors – Valrhona Chocolate cake w/ Nutella buttercream, Red Velvet & Cream Cheese, & Earl Grey cake w/ Mascarpone Buttercream. We ordered 2 macaron flavors, Raspberry & Lemon Lavender. For the GF cake – we opted for the GF Valrhona Chocolate Cake w/ Espresso buttercream. We really had 0 thoughts on the GF cake, but as I was perusing Paloma’s IG, my jaw dropped when I saw an A&M ring cake. My husband is a very devoted Aggie, & happens to really like his ring. It was a gorgeous gold, one of our wedding colors, & it was stunning. I managed to keep it as a secret & my husband was so excited when he saw it on our wedding day! The GF cake was so delicious & moist, no one even knew it was GF. It was INCREDIBLE!

I decided about a month before the wedding that I really wanted to have some watercolor inspired sugar cookies as favors for our guests, because the Aggie ring cake wasn’t labor intensive enough. Thankfully, Paloma was game & designed really beautiful cookies for us. They were the soft delicious kind of sugar cookies, which my husband & I both really enjoy.

Paloma blew it out of the park with our wedding! She was truly delightful to work with :).

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Coco Paloma Desserts 11
    Coco Paloma Desserts 12
    Coco Paloma Desserts 13
    Coco Paloma Desserts 14
  • I

Ivy · Married on 10/28/2017

Our wedding cake from Coco Paloma was absolutely amazing, and beautiful! We chose two different flavors - lemon lavender, and a classic yellow cake with fresh raspberries and vanilla bean buttercream. All our guests raved about how delicious the cake was, and we can't wait until we get to have our 1st anniversary cake! Paloma was such a pleasure to work with and is just the best of the best :) Thank you for creating our dream wedding cake!

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Coco Paloma Desserts 15
    Coco Paloma Desserts 16
    Coco Paloma Desserts 17
    Coco Paloma Desserts 18

Coco Paloma Desserts FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Verbena Floral Design
    Verbena Floral Design Wedding Florists

Coco Paloma is hands down the most talented sugar flower designer we have ever seen! The amazing works of art are too beautiful to eat and to delicious not to eat! That is the best combination of tasty and beautiful we've ever seen! Paloma and her team always make time to collaborate with us, are so lovely to work with and love what they do everyday. We highly recommend Coco Paloma for your wedding or special event cake needs.

• Cherokee Rose The Venue
    Cherokee Rose The Venue Barn & Farm Weddings

Coco Paloma made a beautiful cake for one of our brides! And when she delivered the cake she was very sweet and easy to work with.

• Cory Ryan Photography
    Cory Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I have tasted hundreds of wedding cakes. Without a doubt, Coco Paloma is among the very best that I have tasted. YUM!

• 8711 Burnet Rd., Suite A9 Austin, 78757 See on map