Stregare Baking Company

Austin, TX View map Visit website

Stregare Baking Company is a custom cheesecake and dessert bakery creating hand crafted items made from locally sourced ingredients – some of which is grown right on our own farm in Bastrop TX! We started off with 30 flavors of cheesecake over 8 years ago and things got crazy from there. We now offer over 100 flavors of cheesecakes, custom flavor creations, brownies, cookies and a whole lot more. With design options as unique as our clients and a true passion for creating only the best desserts, we are taking the desert experience to the next level!

Stregare Baking Company offers delicious cheesecakes in over 100 flavors, custom flavored cheesecakes, cookies, brownies, cookie bars, cheesecake bars and more. Our cheesecakes can stack to create beautiful and innovative bridal cakes and of course we make one heck of a groom's cake (chocolate honey whisky anyone?). We do as much locally sourced ingredients as we can and grow some of it right on our own farm. The recipes can be customized to meet the dietary needs of those who have diabetes, gluten allergies, or nut allergies. Some of the services offered include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Custom design
  • Dessert bar

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Anais V. Married on 09/20/2019

Most Delicious Cheesecakes Ever

For my wedding, I had a small cake mainly and many cheesecakes. The cheesecakes from Stregare tasted amazing! I had a tasting, where we met at a Starbucks near my home. Beforehand, you pick a few flavors that you would like to sample and they take the cheesecake to you so you can try it. Immediately, we knew we loved it! We chose Strawberry, Coconut, and we asked for a special flavor-Blueberry Lavender. All were amazing!

Stregare will deliver the cheesecakes to your wedding venue at a designated time. I had a few whole cheesecakes, cheesecake bites, and cheesecake cups to make my dessert table look even better. They allowed me to pick gold foil to match my decorations. We are not cake people and rarely eat cake so I hated the thought of cake going to waste. Our guests LOVED the cheesecake and we had a small cake for those who did not like cheesecake (very few). Try their cheesecakes, even if it is not for a party. I believe they cheesecakes without a minimum requirement.

Price wise, I got a lot for what I paid! Believe me.

Stregare Baking Company's reply:

Thank you Anais!! So happy to hear everyone enjoyed the cakes and thank you so very much for the great review!! We wish you all the best on your new journey in life and hope to serve you and your family in the years to come!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 09/02/2018

Absolutely delicious and easy to work with!

Michael and Luci are awesome to work with! They were willing to work with my ideas to create a perfect cheesecake to surprise my now-husband on our wedding day. They met with my bridesmaids and me to sample a few of their flavors. Every single thing we tasted was amazing, but we ultimately decided on an Irish Creme Cheesecake with a chocolate crust. They were able to print my husband’s fire department logo on a sugar sheet and overlaid it on top. It could not have been more perfect. I cannot wait for the next occasion when I can order another cheesecake from Stregare Cheesecake!
    Joy Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful..crowd pleasing

We have used this company for all our events and they never dissapoint. The cheesecakes are always fresh and always a hit with our guests. I would deffinitley reccomend them.

Kindred Oaks Kindred Oaks Park & Outdoor Weddings

I fell in love with Stregare Cheesecake Company a lot of years ago when I tasted the most delectable flavors of cheesecake I had ever tried! I am a pie girl and would opt for a cheesecake over a pie any day and while that's just me, I know there is no one better than Stregare's to make my dreams come true, lol. When I hear that they are going to be featured at a wedding, I am actually giddy. :D Love them! Elaine Lincoln

Cakes ROCK!!! Cakes ROCK!!! Wedding Cakes

Not only are their cheesecakes incredibly delicious, they are so innovative & unique with their designs and offerings. I know without a doubt they will come through with amazing service and cheesecakes every time. And as a small family-owned local business, they also give each bride special attention to every detail. Highly recommended!

Austin Austin, TX, 78724

Please visit us online
Location of (Stregare Baking Company)
977 Hwy 71 Bastrop, TX, 78602 See on map

We are an online store w/ a pick up location in Bastrop TX. Please see details online.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding