Cakes by Vivi

Austin, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Operating out of Austin, Texas, Cakes by Vivi specializes in the design and creation of custom wedding cakes and other delectable desserts. Owner and passionate baking professional, Viviana Zapata ignited her love for all things tasty and sweet during her childhood. After attending pastry school she went on to gain valuable industry experience in a local bakery. After some years, Viviana took the leap of faith and opened her very own business. Today, she is tantalizing tastebuds with her delicious treats and living her dream.

Cakes by Vivi can craft something just for you, showcasing a unique design that is inspired by your style and personality. Whether it is a towering classic wedding cake or something eclectic and colorful, Viviana is ready to capture your imagination and desired vision. You have a myriad of flavors, fillings, buttercreams, and creams to choose from. Furthermore, she can make many different baked goods for your dessert table with gluten-free, nut-free, or vegan selections available upon request. Cakes by Vivi is happy to arrange delivery for you and setup service is possible at local wedding venues.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Katelyn
    Katelyn M. Married on 11/06/2021

4-tiers of amazingness!

Vivi was truly amazing! We met with her about 6 months before the wedding to taste test and design our cake, as it was an absolute must for my husband to have a big statement cake that also tasted delicious. We ordered a 4-tier cake, swapping every other layer with red velvet and almond. My goodness- IT WAS PHENOMENAL! We also did a mix of American and Swiss buttercream. Even with around 200 guests, we had a full tier to take home and save in our freezer for later- as is customary.

Additionally, Vivi was wonderful to work with! She was sincere and professional, and willing to create our vision. She even decorated the cake with flowers I provided when she delivered the cake, at no extra charge. She went above and beyond to make the order/delivery seamless, the cake super good, and a lasting memory of the “cutting the cake” experience. Highly recommend!

Hi Katelyn,
    It was a true pleasure working with you and Michael. I am beyond happy to hear that you all had a great experience with your cake. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it! Look forward to work again soon! Hope you have a great New Year!
    Maritza M. Married on 08/07/2021

Overall Excellent!!

I definitely recommend Cakes by vivi you will not be disappointed! Not only are her cakes beautiful but they taste AMAZING!!!!! She is a must for your next event! Whether big or small she has it!

Cakes by Vivi's reply:

Thank you Maritza, for allowing me to make your special day a little bit sweeter. Hopefully we get to work together again.
  • Mandi
    Mandi C. Married on 07/23/2021

Best Tasting Cake!!

Vivian created our tiny wedding cake for us and it was PERFECT!! We requested an almond flavored cake with strawberry and buttercream filling, naked coated with flecks of gold! She delivered the cake with a smile, promptly and securely packed. The flavor of the cake was stunning! It was so moist, delicious, and beautiful! I added flowers and a topper to the cake and we were ready! Thanks so much for nailing our vision! Hope to have you make anniversary cakes for us in the future too!

Hi Mandi,
    Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am so happy that you enjoyed it and looking forward to making your anniversary cake. 😁

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Viviana  Zapata
Viviana Zapata
Owner/Baker

Every baker has passion and love for what they do, I'm no different in that area but the commitment and desire to make every one of my clients get exactly what they want is very important from start to finish. Making a magical experience for each of my customers is always my goal and I have worked over 200 weddings. This has been a passion of mine since I was a little girl. Making dreams come true!

630 Ralph Ablanedo Drive suite 100 Austin, TX, 78748

Sunday-Monday >Closed Tuesday-Friday > 10:30am-4:30pm Saturday > 11am-2pm
Location of (Cakes by Vivi)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding