2368 Cedar Creek Grade, Winchester, VA 22602 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Cloverdale Barn LLC

Over 300 reviews reveal our secret-views, spaces, privacy, and flexible options for your style. The top (reception area), bank (cocktail area), and bridal cottage are apparent, but the scope of vistas, privacy, and proximity to town are unique to Cloverdale Barn, and provide the value you and your guests will remember.

In season rates- April 15-July 4, or August 15-November 12:

Saturdays-14 hour event fee $2000, extra hours @$150

Friday & Sundays-14 hour event fee $1200, extra hours @$150

Off-season rates:, March 15-April 14 and July 5-August 14

Saturdays-14 hour event fee $1300, extra hours @$150

Friday & Sundays-14 hour event fee $1000, extra hours @$150

Chairs, tables, bridal cottage are extra options clients can select for extra fees.

Follow Cloverdale Barn LLC on

1e0b401f51a64029 11840367 10206552127589398 1361685576 o
Discover the ideal location for views and guests!
Elegance is enhanced by natural elements.
Elegance is enhanced by natural elements.
Hand-hewn beams and 18th century stonework in the bank for cocktails.
Hand-hewn beams and 18th century stonework in the bank for cocktails.
Bridal Cottage provides perfect area for bride and family.
Bridal Cottage provides perfect area for bride and family.
"Most beautiful venue" we have visited!
"Most beautiful venue" we have visited!
Table centerpiece

Cloverdale Barn LLC 6
Cloverdale Barn LLC 7
  • Shin

Shin Jiyong · Getting married on 06/05/2020

This barn is where your dream comes true

If I could give 10 stars, I would give 10 stars.

We had our wedding in Cloverdale Barn in May 2019. Just like all other wedding couples, we were nervous and stressed out about all the expenses and preparations.

Cloverdale Barn offers very favorable pricing and flexibility for you and I personally guarantee you that you will be more than satisfied.

Claire, who is the owner of the barn, is extremely nice and caring. Of course every business owners are nice but Claire is more than what other business owners can offer you. She ACTUALLY cares about the well-being of your wedding event. She allowed us to visit the site more than once to look around and measure stuffs and she always answered all of our questions within one business day. Because of her kindness, we were able to prepare for our wedding smoothly.

On our actually wedding date, my wife and I were very nervous. Looking at the empty barn, we weren't sure if we could do all those preps on our own before our guests arrive. And there was Claire with her truck. On a hot summer day, she worked with us to put chairs out on the lawn and was making sure that we have everything we needed. When there was a sudden rain, she ran to the lawn and wiped off the chairs for us. I honestly felt like Claire was caring about your wedding as if it was her own children's wedding.

If I could ever host any event in the future, I will definitely return to Cloverdale Barn. My wife and I, including all of our guests, were so amazed with the view and the convenience of the barn on our wedding day.

I am writing this review not because we were asked to but I really wanted to write this review to thank Claire and her hard work. If you are a couple looking for a wedding venue and are reading this review, go for Cloverdale Barn. I assure you that you will have the happiest wedding of all time.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Brand · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Venue!

We had a wonderful experience at Cloverdale Barn! Claire was easy to work with, very communicative, cooperative and kind. She worked with us to make sure that all of our wants and needs were met and she always did it with a smile on her face. She was accommodating and let us bring our dogs on site for the ceremony. The venue is gorgeous and rustic. It was clean and ready for us to decorate to our liking. We absolutely adore the twinkly lights that made it feel like a fairy tale. I would recommend Cloverdale Barn to anyone looking for a beautiful, affordable and elegant wedding venue.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Dani

Dani Dietz · Married on 08/03/2019

Better than we ever could have hoped for

Cloverdale Barn is truly the whole package. Claire was so professional to work with but also flexible and understanding of the chaos that surrounds wedding planning. It poured rain 45 minutes before our outdoor ceremony, and when it stopped (thankfully before our scheduled time!), Claire was right there with towels from her own home to help us dry off the chairs and keep the wedding on schedule. This venue is affordable, beautiful, and comfortable; my husband and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

Danielle you were one of the hardest working brides I have EVER seen, and it was a pleasure to help your "hard working" mother! You are amazing, not a detail went by your attention, and you looked absolutely amazing, and you were relaxed! It was a pleasure to have your wedding here.

Cloverdale Barn LLC Pricing

Cloverdale Barn LLC Price Rates

Cloverdale Barn LLC FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Tents
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Six Star Events LLC
    Six Star Events LLC Wedding Caterers

Fabulous Venue! Claire is a pleasure to work with!

• DJ Herminator
    DJ Herminator Wedding DJs

I DJed a wedding at the Cloverdale Barn and I could see how professional they were by communicating effectively between myself, the caterer, and other staff members to make sure that everything ran like clockwork. I highly recommend this location for its beauty, the friendly staff, and the professionalism they can bring to your venue.

• Lieb Photographic LLC
    Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

I love a barn venue that showcases the splendid views in Virginia and especially one that can boast a "rustic chic." Cloverdale does both and does it beautifully. If you are searching for a barn venue in northwestern Virginia, Cloverdale is just perfect!

• 2368 Cedar Creek Grade Winchester, 22602 See on map