36 Reviews for Cloverdale Barn LLC

Tents (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
Dance Floor (1)
36 Cloverdale Barn LLC Reviews

Cloverdale Barn was everything we wanted! This gem can be what you want and need. All of our family and friends loved the intimacy and cozy feel the barn provided. Many from out of town felt it was a true country wedding, like something out of Southern Living! Don’t pass up this treasure!
Shawn and Aisha Thompson

Profile Picture Aisha, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Venue was beautiful! We had both our ceremony and reception inside the barn and after it was all set up with the decorations and lights, I couldn’t have been happier!

Profile Picture Amber , 5/19/18, 3 Reviews

Where do I even begin?
We knew Cloverdale Barn was our venue as soon as we entered the barn. It was absolutely beautiful and the perfect size. We got married at Cloverdale Barn in March, 2018 and had about 125 people in attendance.

The barn is gorgeous, it is completely DIY so we were able to make it our own, and there was a perfect "bad weather" location for the ceremony that we had to use due to the mud (it snowed the week of our wedding). Everything was absolutely amazing!

I do not think that Claire could have been any more accommodating or helpful to us. It unexpectedly snowed the week of our wedding which threw a wrench in some of our plans as it caused mud. Claire and her husband jumped in and were able to get everything squared away immediately. Claire responded to all of my e-mails quickly and always provided extra information that I needed but always forgot to ask about (bride brain). Claire was on site during the entire event, including set up, which was incredibly helpful as she was able to jump into action if we needed her assistance with anything.

Even my family and bridal party talked about how wonderful Claire was during the entire weekend! I would most definitely recommend Cloverdale Barn to anyone looking for a DIY, rustic, and even vintage wedding. We love looking at our pictures and the barn proved to be the most beautiful back drop!

The bridal cottage was the perfect place for myself and my bridal party to get ready- both of my photographers commented on how it had the perfect lighting and decor for photos.

I am sure there are more details that I could go on about, but it really comes down to the fact that Claire was amazing and the barn was absolutely perfect!

Photo for Cloverdale Barn LLC Review - "Bad weather" ceremony space that was gorgeous!
Photo for Cloverdale Barn LLC Review - Outside of the Bridal Cottage
Photo for Cloverdale Barn LLC Review - Bridal Cottage
Photo for Cloverdale Barn LLC Review - Bridal Cottage
Photos
Profile Picture Christiana, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Get what you want, don't let others push what they want. This place had the heart and soul of a wonderful woman and a perfect venue to make it what you want.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had a beautiful wedding at Cloverdale Barn. Claire was helpful and easy to work with, and provided a lot of guidance for a do-it-yourself venue. Cloverdale was everything we wanted in a location. We were able to have the ceremony in the field next to the barn which was very convenient. The barn is just lovely in the evening with the lights and rustic wood- the atmosphere was so warm and inviting. Our guests repeatedly told me it was one of the most unique and beautiful weddings they have ever attended. Thank you, Cloverdale, for making our vision become reality.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

During the hustle of finding a venue I knew I wanted a place that we would feel supported a place that was not a stressful considering we already had enough on our plate. Claire is an angle, I knew that the first time she answered the phone. I appreciate when people keep their word, from the first day to the last Claire never fell back on her word. She provided support beyond what we expected, she definitely went the extra mile to make this day as beautiful as she possibly could. Her family is amazing they all come together to help. Going with Cloverdale was one of the first best choices we made in our marriage, because of Claire and her family we have very found memories of our day. My friends were impressed and if you are looking for a venue that is beyond what you had envisioned, Cloverdale is it!

Profile Picture Arnie , 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had such an amazing wedding reception at Cloverdale Barn! I highly recommend the venue and loved working with Claire!

Profile Picture Anna , 10/14/17, 1 Review
4.3

Claire was very easy to work with and had good recommendations for services that I need to complete the party. The venue was exactly as portrayed on the website. Very easy access for all guests.

Profile Picture Steven, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Cloverdale Barn and it was perfect! We had over 350 people attend. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The price is unbeatable and the view is breathtaking. Highly recommend for a vintage/rustic style wedding.

Profile Picture Omama, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Parking

Claire at cloverdale could not have been more amazing to us!! She was prompt in responding to any questions I had and helped me every step of the way. The price was beyond reasonable and the barn itself was breathtaking even without decorations in it. Our day could not have been more perfect and we are so so thankful!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/25/16, 1 Review
4.7

What a wonderful experience it was to work with Claire at the barn. We were able to decorate it as we liked, and Claire was there every step of the way to answer last minute questions and give great suggestions for places to call for a last minute shuttle. The only two downers was not being able to rehearse at the barn (they had another wedding the day before) and no running water. These two obstacles were not the end of the world, we found another site to do the rehearsal in the old town- Taylor Pavillion. I can't wait to share our pictures and video, thank you again Claire, we had a wonderful day thank to you!

Profile Picture A, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Event Rentals, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Tents

Beautiful venue, friendly owners, pleasant atmosphere! I highly recommend this venue for any special event!

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was a dream come true at Cloverdale Barn. The venue is beautiful. Claire was so helpful everytime we asked her about anything. She found great solutions to any issues we mentioned. We planned the wedding ourselves and everything was better than we even imagined. We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone interested!

Jose and Carlos

Profile Picture Jose, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely stunning. We loved having our wedding there and everyone complimented on how nice the barn was. It was also a plus having such big fields for the kiddos to run around and play in. The boyds will go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect. They are the nicest family. Thanks to the boyds our day was spectacular.

Profile Picture katie, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access
2.5

The location itself is beautiful and makes for breath taking photos. The owner is a little difficult to work with, make sure you get everything in writing as she likes to change the prices midwat through even if you had a contract.

Profile Picture Kati, 10/16/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Rentals, Parking

My husband and I fell in love with Cloverdale Barn the very first time we came to view the property. The owner, Claire, is absolutely wonderful to work with! She always had a positive and warm attitude which made us feel welcome and as if we had known her for a long time. Claire was extremely responsive every time we had questions and encouraged us to visit the site as many times as we wanted while we were planning everything. Claire answered all of our questions, was extremely helpful during our set-up and clean-up, and accommodated all of our requests. She made the entire process stress-free and enjoyable!

The barn was absolutely breathtaking the day of the wedding and all of our guests told us how unique and beautiful it was.

I highly recommend using Cloverdale Barn for any couple getting married in the Virginia area. The surrounding area is picturesque, the venue is easy to find, and Claire will make the process easy and enjoyable for couples!

Profile Picture Leanne, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Rentals, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Our wedding at Cloverdale was absolutely perfect. Claire was always very accessible and helpful, even letting us come back several times to visit the barn and plan out the details. We greatly appreciated being able to pick our own vendors according to our budget, without being required to stick to a set list (although she did provide a handy list of vendors who have worked there in the past, just for reference). Claire also worked with us and was very flexible on our rehearsal and decorating times. The lights in the barn were absolutely breathtaking that night - our friends and family kept commenting on how beautiful everything was and how much fun they were having. During the outdoor ceremony, especially, the sheep were active vocal participants from the nearby hill! I highly recommend Cloverdale Barn if you're interested in a unique rustic wedding.

Profile Picture Rachel , 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the perfect wedding at Cloverdale Barn!! I know people say not to expect perfection from your wedding, but seriously, it was perfect. From start to finish, every detail was professional and stunning. Claire worked with us to arrange every single detail we wanted, including hanging drapery from the barn entrance, setting up hay bales everywhere we wanted (including cocktail area and ceremony area), building and setting up a ceremony entrance, and so much more. What is really cool and unique about this venue is all the "extra" stuff they have for you to use like apple boxes, whiskey barrels, wagons, signs, antiques, windows, etc. Claire was endlessly patient with our chaotic set up process while giving us tons of space to do exactly what we wanted. Most importantly, the venue itself was truly stunning! All night my friends and family came up and said how beautiful the ceremony location was and how gorgeous the entire farm and barn were. The lights in the barn were magical, pictures of our first dance under the hanging wagon wheel covered in lights were simply perfect. I can't rave enough!!!!! The most perfect wedding ever! Thank you Cloverdale!!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I absolutely LOVED our wedding at Cloverdale Barn!! Claire was extraordinarily helpful and easy-going, and she was always glad to go the extra mile for us. The location was beautiful, it was really everything we could ask for in a fun country wedding. Claire was also very flexible with our unique requests (such as having a food truck, kettle corn truck, and a moon bounce on her property).

Complete 10/10 for Cloverdale Barn, and I hope you book there soon!

Profile Picture J&K, 10/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cloverdale Barn was the perfect rustic venue for our wedding. Claire was so great to work with during the whole process and we couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. All the pictures turned out gorgeous!

Profile Picture User3795168, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cloverdale Barn was a dream come true! It was everything I imagined and so much more. Claire is absolutely the sweetest person and she was such a breeze to work with. In the wedding industry, where some vendors are like pulling teeth, Claire made our venue experience a breath of fresh air! The scenery is simply beautiful with all the horses, livestock, and rolling hills. The barn is absolutely gorgeous and the lighting is so romantic. My husband and I had the most beautiful and amazing wedding day at Cloverdale Barn.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/4/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Claire is AMAZING and this venue is BEAUTIFUL! There's nothing that I didn't love about cloverdale barn. Claire was such a huge help and was very responsive in all of our communication, even when the wedding was still 7 months away! She makes you feel like you are the only wedding she has to focus on, and that is so important in making your day go as smoothly as possible. The lights inside looked amazing when the sun went down, and all of our guests still keep commenting (over 4 months later) on how much they loved the site as well as the area! Whether you're looking for your wedding to be an elegant country wedding or a completely laid back one, I'm confident that Cloverdale will give you everything you imagined within a budget you're probably starting to think isn't possible! Thank you Claire!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/28/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We thoroughly enjoyed working with the vendors at Cloverdale Barn in Winchester, Virginia. It was the perfect setting for a wedding, quite romantic sheep farm!

Profile Picture User3827363, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a beautiful and flexible venue- had a blast making it our own and very friendly!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/15/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved having our daughter's wedding at Cloverdale. It was a beautiful setting - - even on a rainy July evening. At the last minute, we had to move the ceremony inside the barn which was set up for the reception. But everything worked out perfectly - - the barn gave us a sweet, cozy setting.

Claire was so wonderful to work with. She was easy to contact and responded quickly throughout the whole wedding planning process, answering our questions and accommodating our requests to come and look at things repeatedly so that we felt we were prepared for the big day.

Cloverdale is a great venue for a Winchester wedding!

Sherry