Cloverdale Barn LLC Reviews

Cloverdale Barn LLC 6
Cloverdale Barn LLC 7
  • Shin

Shin Jiyong · Getting married on 06/05/2020

This barn is where your dream comes true

If I could give 10 stars, I would give 10 stars.

We had our wedding in Cloverdale Barn in May 2019. Just like all other wedding couples, we were nervous and stressed out about all the expenses and preparations.

Cloverdale Barn offers very favorable pricing and flexibility for you and I personally guarantee you that you will be more than satisfied.

Claire, who is the owner of the barn, is extremely nice and caring. Of course every business owners are nice but Claire is more than what other business owners can offer you. She ACTUALLY cares about the well-being of your wedding event. She allowed us to visit the site more than once to look around and measure stuffs and she always answered all of our questions within one business day. Because of her kindness, we were able to prepare for our wedding smoothly.

On our actually wedding date, my wife and I were very nervous. Looking at the empty barn, we weren't sure if we could do all those preps on our own before our guests arrive. And there was Claire with her truck. On a hot summer day, she worked with us to put chairs out on the lawn and was making sure that we have everything we needed. When there was a sudden rain, she ran to the lawn and wiped off the chairs for us. I honestly felt like Claire was caring about your wedding as if it was her own children's wedding.

If I could ever host any event in the future, I will definitely return to Cloverdale Barn. My wife and I, including all of our guests, were so amazed with the view and the convenience of the barn on our wedding day.

I am writing this review not because we were asked to but I really wanted to write this review to thank Claire and her hard work. If you are a couple looking for a wedding venue and are reading this review, go for Cloverdale Barn. I assure you that you will have the happiest wedding of all time.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Dani

Dani Dietz · Married on 08/03/2019

Better than we ever could have hoped for

Cloverdale Barn is truly the whole package. Claire was so professional to work with but also flexible and understanding of the chaos that surrounds wedding planning. It poured rain 45 minutes before our outdoor ceremony, and when it stopped (thankfully before our scheduled time!), Claire was right there with towels from her own home to help us dry off the chairs and keep the wedding on schedule. This venue is affordable, beautiful, and comfortable; my husband and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

Danielle you were one of the hardest working brides I have EVER seen, and it was a pleasure to help your "hard working" mother! You are amazing, not a detail went by your attention, and you looked absolutely amazing, and you were relaxed! It was a pleasure to have your wedding here.

Caitlyn · Married on 07/13/2019

Cloverdale Barn was everything we hoped for

My husband and I could not be more thrilled about having chosen Cloverdale Barn for our wedding. We hosted our event on July 13th, and were able to have an outdoor ceremony with about 120 guests in attendance.

We knew we loved Cloverdale from the moment we toured the venue. While the concept of a DIY wedding was daunting, we both knew that we had a unique opportunity to customize a fun and intimate experience for our closest friends and family to make it look and feel exactly the way we envisioned it - and we couldn’t have been happier with the result!

While we were able to have an outdoor ceremony (due purely to luck with the weather!), there were multiple opportunities (ie. inside the upper “reception” level or under the barn itself) for a weather-contingency plan - which reduced a lot of our stress on the weeks/months leading up to the wedding.

We were able to communicate with Claire throughout the process of hosting our wedding - She was very responsive, helpful, and provided consistent support and guidance for any questions we had along the way. Claire also provided us with a spreadsheet of previously-used vendors that gave us a great jumping-off point when looking for the vendor teams we eventually chose. (Shout-out to Jordan for her day-of support for our wedding…she was wonderful as well!)

In summary, we whole-heartedly recommend Cloverdale for other couples looking for a rustic, DIY barn venue! The process of looking for venues is an important and commonly-stressful first-step in planning a wedding (and, if that’s where you’re at right now, hang in there!), but we absolutely loved our experience and the memories we made at Cloverdale.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 8
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 9
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 10
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 11
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 12

Hello Caitlyn,

Your very gracious and detailed review is extraordinary! If I had to design the perfect review, yours would be one I would PAY someone to write, as it is exactly what anyone would hope a bride would appreciate! I am especially happy that Jordan was able to be of assistance, as we certainly think she is wonderful.

The pictures are beautiful, and I think will be of great value to others looking for a venue. I am not surprised they are great as your easy-going and flexible spirits would make you both naturally photographic subjects, but you also designed the barn to reflect the style you both enjoy.

I wish you both the very best!

Best,

Claire
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/17/2019

Our day was absolutely perfect! Exactly the feel we wanted.

This venue was exactly what we were looking for. It was a steal for the atmosphere and the look we wanted. Every other venue was at least 5x the price AND had more restrictions on vendors, etc. The owner is very responsive and will answer any questions you may have. She also did everything in her power to make our day as easy and carefree as possible. I highly recommend this venue for a multitude of reasons.

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 13
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 14
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 15

Hello Becca,
    You are so kind and generous to give us such a wonderful review. After 7 years, you find there are some special days, and we knew the day you and Jacob married would be wonderful if for no other reason than the joy and happiness that was everywhere! We are pleased to have been a small part of this great day!
    Best to you both!
    Claire

Tori · Married on 09/08/2018

Our beautiful wedding at Cloverdale barn.
    Beautiful barn, venue is run by welcoming kind family.
    Rain or Shine
    Perfect for anyones rustic dream wedding.

Would highly recommend!
    Glad Cloverdale could be available for us on our BIG day.
    The Boyd's (running the venue) worked with us and all the stressful things that come up/happen when getting wedding ready to help make our wedding day a lot less hectic.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 16

Aisha · Married on 05/20/2018

Cloverdale Barn was everything we wanted! This gem can be what you want and need. All of our family and friends loved the intimacy and cozy feel the barn provided. Many from out of town felt it was a true country wedding, like something out of Southern Living! Don’t pass up this treasure!
    Shawn and Aisha Thompson

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 17
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 18
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 19
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 20

Christiana · Married on 03/24/2018

Where do I even begin?
    We knew Cloverdale Barn was our venue as soon as we entered the barn. It was absolutely beautiful and the perfect size. We got married at Cloverdale Barn in March, 2018 and had about 125 people in attendance.

The barn is gorgeous, it is completely DIY so we were able to make it our own, and there was a perfect "bad weather" location for the ceremony that we had to use due to the mud (it snowed the week of our wedding). Everything was absolutely amazing!

I do not think that Claire could have been any more accommodating or helpful to us. It unexpectedly snowed the week of our wedding which threw a wrench in some of our plans as it caused mud. Claire and her husband jumped in and were able to get everything squared away immediately. Claire responded to all of my e-mails quickly and always provided extra information that I needed but always forgot to ask about (bride brain). Claire was on site during the entire event, including set up, which was incredibly helpful as she was able to jump into action if we needed her assistance with anything.

Even my family and bridal party talked about how wonderful Claire was during the entire weekend! I would most definitely recommend Cloverdale Barn to anyone looking for a DIY, rustic, and even vintage wedding. We love looking at our pictures and the barn proved to be the most beautiful back drop!

The bridal cottage was the perfect place for myself and my bridal party to get ready- both of my photographers commented on how it had the perfect lighting and decor for photos.

I am sure there are more details that I could go on about, but it really comes down to the fact that Claire was amazing and the barn was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 26
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 27
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 28

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

We are so honored to have had the opportunity to have such a BEAUTIFUL and GRACIOUS bride! I know Christiana will be my favorite of the year for both extraordinary qualities!

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2017

Get what you want, don't let others push what they want. This place had the heart and soul of a wonderful woman and a perfect venue to make it what you want.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I had a beautiful wedding at Cloverdale Barn. Claire was helpful and easy to work with, and provided a lot of guidance for a do-it-yourself venue. Cloverdale was everything we wanted in a location. We were able to have the ceremony in the field next to the barn which was very convenient. The barn is just lovely in the evening with the lights and rustic wood- the atmosphere was so warm and inviting. Our guests repeatedly told me it was one of the most unique and beautiful weddings they have ever attended. Thank you, Cloverdale, for making our vision become reality.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Arnie · Married on 10/20/2017

During the hustle of finding a venue I knew I wanted a place that we would feel supported a place that was not a stressful considering we already had enough on our plate. Claire is an angle, I knew that the first time she answered the phone. I appreciate when people keep their word, from the first day to the last Claire never fell back on her word. She provided support beyond what we expected, she definitely went the extra mile to make this day as beautiful as she possibly could. Her family is amazing they all come together to help. Going with Cloverdale was one of the first best choices we made in our marriage, because of Claire and her family we have very found memories of our day. My friends were impressed and if you are looking for a venue that is beyond what you had envisioned, Cloverdale is it!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

I speak to a lot of people, but few leave such an unforgettable feeling of warmth and graciousness as Arnie, and it is so wonderful that she has found Derek to match her wonderful nature. Her generous and detailed review will be one I treasure, but most of all, I was honored they celebrated their beautiful wedding with us!

Anna · Married on 10/14/2017

We had such an amazing wedding reception at Cloverdale Barn! I highly recommend the venue and loved working with Claire!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

Thank you Anna for such a great review. It was wonderful to have such a wonderful family have their wedding here at Cloverdale Barn!
  • O

Omama · Married on 05/07/2017

We had our wedding at Cloverdale Barn and it was perfect! We had over 350 people attend. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The price is unbeatable and the view is breathtaking. Highly recommend for a vintage/rustic style wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/25/2016

Claire at cloverdale could not have been more amazing to us!! She was prompt in responding to any questions I had and helped me every step of the way. The price was beyond reasonable and the barn itself was breathtaking even without decorations in it. Our day could not have been more perfect and we are so so thankful!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

Lisa & Emily were a wonderful couple! Rarely have I seen so many family and friends gather to prepare so fast for such a beautiful wedding! Thank you Lisa and Emily, you wonderful review is greatly appreciated!

Jose · Married on 07/09/2016

Our wedding was a dream come true at Cloverdale Barn. The venue is beautiful. Claire was so helpful everytime we asked her about anything. She found great solutions to any issues we mentioned. We planned the wedding ourselves and everything was better than we even imagined. We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone interested!

Jose and Carlos

Sent on 08/02/2016

Leanne · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I fell in love with Cloverdale Barn the very first time we came to view the property. The owner, Claire, is absolutely wonderful to work with! She always had a positive and warm attitude which made us feel welcome and as if we had known her for a long time. Claire was extremely responsive every time we had questions and encouraged us to visit the site as many times as we wanted while we were planning everything. Claire answered all of our questions, was extremely helpful during our set-up and clean-up, and accommodated all of our requests. She made the entire process stress-free and enjoyable!

The barn was absolutely breathtaking the day of the wedding and all of our guests told us how unique and beautiful it was.

I highly recommend using Cloverdale Barn for any couple getting married in the Virginia area. The surrounding area is picturesque, the venue is easy to find, and Claire will make the process easy and enjoyable for couples!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/30/2015

Our wedding at Cloverdale was absolutely perfect. Claire was always very accessible and helpful, even letting us come back several times to visit the barn and plan out the details. We greatly appreciated being able to pick our own vendors according to our budget, without being required to stick to a set list (although she did provide a handy list of vendors who have worked there in the past, just for reference). Claire also worked with us and was very flexible on our rehearsal and decorating times. The lights in the barn were absolutely breathtaking that night - our friends and family kept commenting on how beautiful everything was and how much fun they were having. During the outdoor ceremony, especially, the sheep were active vocal participants from the nearby hill! I highly recommend Cloverdale Barn if you're interested in a unique rustic wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

Thank you Rachel--your wedding was so beautiful!

I had the perfect wedding at Cloverdale Barn!! I know people say not to expect perfection from your wedding, but seriously, it was perfect. From start to finish, every detail was professional and stunning. Claire worked with us to arrange every single detail we wanted, including hanging drapery from the barn entrance, setting up hay bales everywhere we wanted (including cocktail area and ceremony area), building and setting up a ceremony entrance, and so much more. What is really cool and unique about this venue is all the "extra" stuff they have for you to use like apple boxes, whiskey barrels, wagons, signs, antiques, windows, etc. Claire was endlessly patient with our chaotic set up process while giving us tons of space to do exactly what we wanted. Most importantly, the venue itself was truly stunning! All night my friends and family came up and said how beautiful the ceremony location was and how gorgeous the entire farm and barn were. The lights in the barn were magical, pictures of our first dance under the hanging wagon wheel covered in lights were simply perfect. I can't rave enough!!!!! The most perfect wedding ever! Thank you Cloverdale!!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

J&K · Married on 10/31/2014

My wife and I absolutely LOVED our wedding at Cloverdale Barn!! Claire was extraordinarily helpful and easy-going, and she was always glad to go the extra mile for us. The location was beautiful, it was really everything we could ask for in a fun country wedding. Claire was also very flexible with our unique requests (such as having a food truck, kettle corn truck, and a moon bounce on her property).

Complete 10/10 for Cloverdale Barn, and I hope you book there soon!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. Your wedding was a celebration that everyone imagines----the smiles from family and friends warmed everyone! We loved meeting and having your wedding at Cloverdale Barn!

Cloverdale Barn was the perfect rustic venue for our wedding. Claire was so great to work with during the whole process and we couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. All the pictures turned out gorgeous!

Sent on 11/13/2014
  • KristenMeowza

Kristen · Married on 10/04/2014

Cloverdale Barn was a dream come true! It was everything I imagined and so much more. Claire is absolutely the sweetest person and she was such a breeze to work with. In the wedding industry, where some vendors are like pulling teeth, Claire made our venue experience a breath of fresh air! The scenery is simply beautiful with all the horses, livestock, and rolling hills. The barn is absolutely gorgeous and the lighting is so romantic. My husband and I had the most beautiful and amazing wedding day at Cloverdale Barn.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Angela · Married on 09/28/2014

Claire is AMAZING and this venue is BEAUTIFUL! There's nothing that I didn't love about cloverdale barn. Claire was such a huge help and was very responsive in all of our communication, even when the wedding was still 7 months away! She makes you feel like you are the only wedding she has to focus on, and that is so important in making your day go as smoothly as possible. The lights inside looked amazing when the sun went down, and all of our guests still keep commenting (over 4 months later) on how much they loved the site as well as the area! Whether you're looking for your wedding to be an elegant country wedding or a completely laid back one, I'm confident that Cloverdale will give you everything you imagined within a budget you're probably starting to think isn't possible! Thank you Claire!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Kristin · Married on 06/15/2014

Such a beautiful and flexible venue- had a blast making it our own and very friendly!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Janey · Married on 06/07/2014

We loved having our daughter's wedding at Cloverdale. It was a beautiful setting - - even on a rainy July evening. At the last minute, we had to move the ceremony inside the barn which was set up for the reception. But everything worked out perfectly - - the barn gave us a sweet, cozy setting.

Claire was so wonderful to work with. She was easy to contact and responded quickly throughout the whole wedding planning process, answering our questions and accommodating our requests to come and look at things repeatedly so that we felt we were prepared for the big day.

Cloverdale is a great venue for a Winchester wedding!

Sherry

Sent on 08/11/2014
  • SweetsKSM

Kayla · Married on 05/17/2014

The venue was perfect for what we had in mind. It made our day perfect and Claire was so easy and great to work with!

Sent on 06/06/2014

KateLynn · Married on 05/10/2014

Cloverdale Barn definitely gave me my fairytale wedding!! Claire was absolutely wonderful in all the preparation, planning, and the day before/day of wedding! Tyler and I both agree that the barn set up made the night beautiful and magical!! Our families both enjoyed the hospitality we were shown in every single month leading to the wedding! It could not have been better else where, people are still telling us about how wonderful and beautiful the night was and how we chose the most perfect location! I recommend the Cloverdale Barn to anyone and everyone who wants to have and enjoyable, memorable wedding day! Or any party in that matter!! Thank you, Claire, for making our special day extremely wonderful!!

Sent on 05/19/2014