Cloverdale Barn LLC Reviews

Cloverdale Barn LLC 5
Cloverdale Barn LLC 6
Cloverdale Barn LLC 7

Tori · Married on 09/08/2018

Our beautiful wedding at Cloverdale barn.
    Beautiful barn, venue is run by welcoming kind family.
    Rain or Shine
    Perfect for anyones rustic dream wedding.

Would highly recommend!
    Glad Cloverdale could be available for us on our BIG day.
    The Boyd's (running the venue) worked with us and all the stressful things that come up/happen when getting wedding ready to help make our wedding day a lot less hectic.

Cloverdale Barn LLC 8

Aisha · Married on 05/20/2018

Cloverdale Barn was everything we wanted! This gem can be what you want and need. All of our family and friends loved the intimacy and cozy feel the barn provided. Many from out of town felt it was a true country wedding, like something out of Southern Living! Don’t pass up this treasure!
    Shawn and Aisha Thompson

Cloverdale Barn LLC 9
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 10
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 11
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 12

Christiana · Married on 03/24/2018

Where do I even begin?
    We knew Cloverdale Barn was our venue as soon as we entered the barn. It was absolutely beautiful and the perfect size. We got married at Cloverdale Barn in March, 2018 and had about 125 people in attendance.

The barn is gorgeous, it is completely DIY so we were able to make it our own, and there was a perfect "bad weather" location for the ceremony that we had to use due to the mud (it snowed the week of our wedding). Everything was absolutely amazing!

I do not think that Claire could have been any more accommodating or helpful to us. It unexpectedly snowed the week of our wedding which threw a wrench in some of our plans as it caused mud. Claire and her husband jumped in and were able to get everything squared away immediately. Claire responded to all of my e-mails quickly and always provided extra information that I needed but always forgot to ask about (bride brain). Claire was on site during the entire event, including set up, which was incredibly helpful as she was able to jump into action if we needed her assistance with anything.

Even my family and bridal party talked about how wonderful Claire was during the entire weekend! I would most definitely recommend Cloverdale Barn to anyone looking for a DIY, rustic, and even vintage wedding. We love looking at our pictures and the barn proved to be the most beautiful back drop!

The bridal cottage was the perfect place for myself and my bridal party to get ready- both of my photographers commented on how it had the perfect lighting and decor for photos.

I am sure there are more details that I could go on about, but it really comes down to the fact that Claire was amazing and the barn was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 18
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 19
    Cloverdale Barn LLC 20

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

We are so honored to have had the opportunity to have such a BEAUTIFUL and GRACIOUS bride! I know Christiana will be my favorite of the year for both extraordinary qualities!

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2017

Get what you want, don't let others push what they want. This place had the heart and soul of a wonderful woman and a perfect venue to make it what you want.

Rebecca · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I had a beautiful wedding at Cloverdale Barn. Claire was helpful and easy to work with, and provided a lot of guidance for a do-it-yourself venue. Cloverdale was everything we wanted in a location. We were able to have the ceremony in the field next to the barn which was very convenient. The barn is just lovely in the evening with the lights and rustic wood- the atmosphere was so warm and inviting. Our guests repeatedly told me it was one of the most unique and beautiful weddings they have ever attended. Thank you, Cloverdale, for making our vision become reality.

Arnie · Married on 10/20/2017

During the hustle of finding a venue I knew I wanted a place that we would feel supported a place that was not a stressful considering we already had enough on our plate. Claire is an angle, I knew that the first time she answered the phone. I appreciate when people keep their word, from the first day to the last Claire never fell back on her word. She provided support beyond what we expected, she definitely went the extra mile to make this day as beautiful as she possibly could. Her family is amazing they all come together to help. Going with Cloverdale was one of the first best choices we made in our marriage, because of Claire and her family we have very found memories of our day. My friends were impressed and if you are looking for a venue that is beyond what you had envisioned, Cloverdale is it!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

I speak to a lot of people, but few leave such an unforgettable feeling of warmth and graciousness as Arnie, and it is so wonderful that she has found Derek to match her wonderful nature. Her generous and detailed review will be one I treasure, but most of all, I was honored they celebrated their beautiful wedding with us!

Anna · Married on 10/14/2017

We had such an amazing wedding reception at Cloverdale Barn! I highly recommend the venue and loved working with Claire!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

Thank you Anna for such a great review. It was wonderful to have such a wonderful family have their wedding here at Cloverdale Barn!
  • O

Omama · Married on 05/07/2017

We had our wedding at Cloverdale Barn and it was perfect! We had over 350 people attend. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The price is unbeatable and the view is breathtaking. Highly recommend for a vintage/rustic style wedding.

Lisa · Married on 09/25/2016

Claire at cloverdale could not have been more amazing to us!! She was prompt in responding to any questions I had and helped me every step of the way. The price was beyond reasonable and the barn itself was breathtaking even without decorations in it. Our day could not have been more perfect and we are so so thankful!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

Lisa & Emily were a wonderful couple! Rarely have I seen so many family and friends gather to prepare so fast for such a beautiful wedding! Thank you Lisa and Emily, you wonderful review is greatly appreciated!

Jose · Married on 07/09/2016

Our wedding was a dream come true at Cloverdale Barn. The venue is beautiful. Claire was so helpful everytime we asked her about anything. She found great solutions to any issues we mentioned. We planned the wedding ourselves and everything was better than we even imagined. We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone interested!

Jose and Carlos

Leanne · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I fell in love with Cloverdale Barn the very first time we came to view the property. The owner, Claire, is absolutely wonderful to work with! She always had a positive and warm attitude which made us feel welcome and as if we had known her for a long time. Claire was extremely responsive every time we had questions and encouraged us to visit the site as many times as we wanted while we were planning everything. Claire answered all of our questions, was extremely helpful during our set-up and clean-up, and accommodated all of our requests. She made the entire process stress-free and enjoyable!

The barn was absolutely breathtaking the day of the wedding and all of our guests told us how unique and beautiful it was.

I highly recommend using Cloverdale Barn for any couple getting married in the Virginia area. The surrounding area is picturesque, the venue is easy to find, and Claire will make the process easy and enjoyable for couples!

Rachel · Married on 05/30/2015

Our wedding at Cloverdale was absolutely perfect. Claire was always very accessible and helpful, even letting us come back several times to visit the barn and plan out the details. We greatly appreciated being able to pick our own vendors according to our budget, without being required to stick to a set list (although she did provide a handy list of vendors who have worked there in the past, just for reference). Claire also worked with us and was very flexible on our rehearsal and decorating times. The lights in the barn were absolutely breathtaking that night - our friends and family kept commenting on how beautiful everything was and how much fun they were having. During the outdoor ceremony, especially, the sheep were active vocal participants from the nearby hill! I highly recommend Cloverdale Barn if you're interested in a unique rustic wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

Thank you Rachel--your wedding was so beautiful!

I had the perfect wedding at Cloverdale Barn!! I know people say not to expect perfection from your wedding, but seriously, it was perfect. From start to finish, every detail was professional and stunning. Claire worked with us to arrange every single detail we wanted, including hanging drapery from the barn entrance, setting up hay bales everywhere we wanted (including cocktail area and ceremony area), building and setting up a ceremony entrance, and so much more. What is really cool and unique about this venue is all the "extra" stuff they have for you to use like apple boxes, whiskey barrels, wagons, signs, antiques, windows, etc. Claire was endlessly patient with our chaotic set up process while giving us tons of space to do exactly what we wanted. Most importantly, the venue itself was truly stunning! All night my friends and family came up and said how beautiful the ceremony location was and how gorgeous the entire farm and barn were. The lights in the barn were magical, pictures of our first dance under the hanging wagon wheel covered in lights were simply perfect. I can't rave enough!!!!! The most perfect wedding ever! Thank you Cloverdale!!!

J&K · Married on 10/31/2014

My wife and I absolutely LOVED our wedding at Cloverdale Barn!! Claire was extraordinarily helpful and easy-going, and she was always glad to go the extra mile for us. The location was beautiful, it was really everything we could ask for in a fun country wedding. Claire was also very flexible with our unique requests (such as having a food truck, kettle corn truck, and a moon bounce on her property).

Complete 10/10 for Cloverdale Barn, and I hope you book there soon!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. Your wedding was a celebration that everyone imagines----the smiles from family and friends warmed everyone! We loved meeting and having your wedding at Cloverdale Barn!

Cloverdale Barn was the perfect rustic venue for our wedding. Claire was so great to work with during the whole process and we couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. All the pictures turned out gorgeous!

• KristenMeowza

Kristen · Married on 10/04/2014

Cloverdale Barn was a dream come true! It was everything I imagined and so much more. Claire is absolutely the sweetest person and she was such a breeze to work with. In the wedding industry, where some vendors are like pulling teeth, Claire made our venue experience a breath of fresh air! The scenery is simply beautiful with all the horses, livestock, and rolling hills. The barn is absolutely gorgeous and the lighting is so romantic. My husband and I had the most beautiful and amazing wedding day at Cloverdale Barn.

Angela · Married on 09/28/2014

Claire is AMAZING and this venue is BEAUTIFUL! There's nothing that I didn't love about cloverdale barn. Claire was such a huge help and was very responsive in all of our communication, even when the wedding was still 7 months away! She makes you feel like you are the only wedding she has to focus on, and that is so important in making your day go as smoothly as possible. The lights inside looked amazing when the sun went down, and all of our guests still keep commenting (over 4 months later) on how much they loved the site as well as the area! Whether you're looking for your wedding to be an elegant country wedding or a completely laid back one, I'm confident that Cloverdale will give you everything you imagined within a budget you're probably starting to think isn't possible! Thank you Claire!

Kristin · Married on 06/15/2014

Such a beautiful and flexible venue- had a blast making it our own and very friendly!

Janey · Married on 06/07/2014

We loved having our daughter's wedding at Cloverdale. It was a beautiful setting - - even on a rainy July evening. At the last minute, we had to move the ceremony inside the barn which was set up for the reception. But everything worked out perfectly - - the barn gave us a sweet, cozy setting.

Claire was so wonderful to work with. She was easy to contact and responded quickly throughout the whole wedding planning process, answering our questions and accommodating our requests to come and look at things repeatedly so that we felt we were prepared for the big day.

Cloverdale is a great venue for a Winchester wedding!

Sherry

• SweetsKSM

Kayla · Married on 05/17/2014

The venue was perfect for what we had in mind. It made our day perfect and Claire was so easy and great to work with!

KateLynn · Married on 05/10/2014

Cloverdale Barn definitely gave me my fairytale wedding!! Claire was absolutely wonderful in all the preparation, planning, and the day before/day of wedding! Tyler and I both agree that the barn set up made the night beautiful and magical!! Our families both enjoyed the hospitality we were shown in every single month leading to the wedding! It could not have been better else where, people are still telling us about how wonderful and beautiful the night was and how we chose the most perfect location! I recommend the Cloverdale Barn to anyone and everyone who wants to have and enjoyable, memorable wedding day! Or any party in that matter!! Thank you, Claire, for making our special day extremely wonderful!!

Carrie · Married on 05/03/2014

Cloverdale Barn is an amazing venue. Such a great laid back rustic - chic feel and has amazing views everywhere you look. The second we walked in the big sliding barn doors we knew we wanted to get married there. We did our ceremony in the field down by the pound and it was perfect. Claire is the owner and was amazing to work with and was sooo helpful with everything. She was quick to respond via email or phone. The barn is the perfect place for a elegant or laid back wedding, we would hands down recommend it for any event. We couldn’t of been happier. Thanks Claire!

Lorin · Married on 11/09/2013

Best. barn. wedding. venue!! Working with Claire to plan our outdoor November wedding was a dream come true (yes, outdoor ceremony.The Lord totally heard our prayers & kept the weather warm & beautiful!)

We fell in love with the barn, the land, even the sheep that mill across the back acres of the farm. It's such an idyllic Winchester location for an amazing price. Most of the barn venues in NoVA we contacted were insanely expensive & completely cookie cutter.

With Cloverdale, you get wonderful, friendly service for a great price *and* you can add lots of fun touches to make the Barn & the space truly reflect you & your hubby. We paid about $835 to have our wedding ceremony & reception for 6 hours, including a rehearsal the day before & unlimited decoration/facility setup for our wedding planner & team.

A few things to keep in mind:
    >There is no restroom facility. You can rent a restroom trailer/port-a-jon (about $600) from Johnny Blue & they deliver it beforehand, set it up & pick it up after, no sweat.
    >Your caterer(s) need to be aware & able to pre-prep & keep food warm without a kitchen on site. We served a BBQ buffet dinner with our staff prepping in the in the back corner of the barn with a curtain hung & had no problems.
    >While you don't need an ABC liquor license (the Barn is considered Claire's personal property so it's like throwing a party at her house), you do need to obtain special event insurance with up to $500,000 coverage. Your renter's or homeowner's insurance may already cover that. If not, you can add it on for a fee.
    >Depending upon the time of year, you may want to rent indoor heaters. We ended up renting one the day of & Claire ran one of her heaters inside the barn. Our guests knew to dress in warm layers & it all worked out wonderfully :)

Claire was such a great help in planning everything, from suggesting caterers & even painted 160 of her chairs we rented from her so they would match our decor theme better!

Lesley · Married on 11/02/2013

Coverdale Barn is a beautiful setting for a wedding. Claire is wonderful to work with . We could not have been happier with our decision to have our wedding at Cloverdale Barn. It was a fabulous day for everyone.

Sarah · Married on 11/01/2013

Claire is absolutely wonderful! She was so so great to work with! Without her the day would have fallen apart, she was very knowledgable and so accommodating! The barn is incredible, everyone was amazed at how incredibly cozy and fun it was :)

Sent on 04/22/2015

Cloverdale Barn LLC's reply:

Thank you Sarah, it was so much fun having you all here!