Stafford, VA 22556 Map · Phone number

About DJ Herminator

I am a local DJ for the Northern Virginia & Washington D.C. areas. I provide DJ services for weddings, birthdays, house parties, and other miscellaneous events. My mission is to provide you with the highest quality of entertainment for your venue. I aspire to provide excellent customer service by meeting any and every specific need that my clients require for their special event. CONTACT ME FOR FREE CONSULTATION AND INFO ON PRICING!

Follow DJ Herminator on

elizabeth and matt 2
elizabeth and matt
elizabeth and matt 3
elizabeth and matt 2

5 Reviews for DJ Herminator

Kat · Married on 04/22/2017

We were so so happy with DJ Herminator. He was very professional and easy to work with. His experience was a great asset to us when he asked us questions we didn't even think of, but helped made our wedding day that much better. My friends and family were out on the dance floor for hours, he was flexible without events but kept us on track. All in all, I highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed with him.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/30/2016

DJ Herminator did an amazing job at our wedding! He played every single song on or list of 'must plays', and chose perfect songs to fill the rest of the night. He followed the schedule well and was flexible with any last minute changes we made that day. All of our wedding guests commented on what a good job he did announcing the events, and how apt his song choices were based on the crowds mood. He was quick to respond and very flexible when it came to meeting us to discuss the wedding day timeline. Id definitely recommend him for any event!

Sent on 08/02/2016

David · Married on 07/02/2016

This guy is one of the best DJ's you could possibly want to hire for your event, whatever it may be. He was the DJ at my wedding a month ago, and both I and my new wife loved the job he did, as did everyone else. He was incredibly professional; we had run out of time with wedding planning and we had forgotten to make a thorough playlist for the reception, so we asked him to make one up on the fly for us, and boy, did he come through. The setlist he improvised was absolutely fantastic, and every single one of my friends told me that they hadn't had that much fun at a party in a long time, and that it had been the best reception they'd ever been to, and a big part of that was DJ Herminator. You cannot go wrong with hiring him for your wedding or graduation or whatever you want, and you'll be ecstatic that you did. - Dave+Clara Smith

Sent on 08/01/2016

DJ Herminator FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 0.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 0.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Cloverdale Barn LLC
    Cloverdale Barn LLC Barn & Farm Weddings

DJ Herminator created a great event at Cloverdale Barn! He was completely prepared, and provided music which engaged the entire group! His expertise will enhance any event.

• Stafford, 22556 See on map