341 Victory Rd., Winchester, VA 22602 Map · Phone number

About Six Star Events LLC

Six Star Events and Kim James - I have a passion for all things Events. I love getting to know my clients, their visions, their style and helping them to pull it all together and working to create an amazing Event. I love creating Event spaces. Raw Land, Barns, Homes, Backyards, Ballrooms, Art Galleries, you name it, I’m game to work with the canvas. Anything from Simple Elegance to Sheer Classic Elegance to Rustic and Earthy to Fun and Colorful, Whimsacle to Edgy and Sofisticated. I am passionate about sourcing local food and products. I’m passionate about being as green as I possibly can in this world that doesn’t think much about where things come from and where it goes when we are done with it. I love the people I work with and the staff that makes up this Company built on hard work and love are all very important to the execution of each and every Event we do. I am blessed to know and to work closely with so many top notch individuals that love helping me make my Clients vision become a reality. The Six Star Events Staff is very well one of the finest you will find and your guests will be talking about them, your delicious food and your lovely decor for years to come. I promise to work hard for you and with you from beginning to end and the outcome will be an amazing collaboration creating a beautiful and memorable Event.

Follow Six Star Events LLC on

• Santmier Catering
  • Tysons Creamery
  • Gypsy Soul Catering
  • Classie Sassie Mixerz
chicken
photo 6
Gorgeous Bar Set Up!
Square table set up!  Beautiful!
Square table set up! Beautiful!
imag0781
photo 6

53 Reviews for Six Star Events LLC

• Tina

Tina Behnke Spencer · Getting married on 04/09/2021

One of the BEST wedding caterers

Choosing Kim and the Six Star team as your caterer is one of the best decisions you can make! Your food service will be flawless and delicious. We have worked with the Six Star team for many weddings and from a vendor perspective, I can tell you they have a hard-earned reputation of delivery for each and every couple. There will always be little things that don't go quite right at an event but the couple will never know, Kim is THAT good! Choose Six Star and let Kim work her magic!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra Weber Johnson · Married on 11/07/2020

Exceptional meal, exceptional service, extremely professional

The team at Six Star Events catered the PERFECT fresh, farm-to-table meal for my mother's surprise, (and socially distanced) 70th birthday celebration! Our guests continue to rave about the food. From the proposal process to the delivery day, I did not worry about a thing regarding the food. Kim and Haley James made everything so easy and stress-free. All the dishes were delivered chilled (it was almost 90 degrees that day!), labeled and ready to serve. Haley iced the almond-raspberry cupcakes on site so the icing wouldn't melt during transit. Everything was absolutely amazing and just what I had in mind when I told Kim I was aiming for an "elevated picnic dinner." I highly recommend Six Star Events and I can't wait to hire them again!

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Caroline

caroline hoxton · Married on 08/22/2020

Six Star Events LLC 8.22 Perfect Wedding

And Kim and Six Star events does it again! She has now catered for both my daughter's weddings and this year the rehearsal as well. The 8.22 wedding was perfect and Kim had so much to do with that. From placing the rental orders, elegantly dressing the tables, creating a timeline, to coordinating the air conditioning and most importantly, alleviating stress during these Covid times, we could not have done it without her. She and her staff went above and beyond, individually plating appetizers and taking every precaution to have a beautiful and safe wedding. The food was delicious as always and the presentation is a true work of art. Her passion in serving her clients and her dedication to the industry is extraordinary. Anyone looking to host an event large or small, Six Star Events is your answer. Blessed to have her for the most important day in my daughters' lives.

Sent on 08/26/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Six Star Events LLC FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 170.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 95.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Outside Cake
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• Alpha Voyages Travel Agency Travel Agents

Six Star Events has been in business for many years serving the Winchester area with great food at events. Reliable and professional. Give them a try.

• GS Productions Entertainment Wedding DJs

After working multiple events with Six Star, I've consistently found their services and food to be excellent at every event I've worked with them --- I'd hire them for my own event. After each event, I survey my clients about all aspects of their weddings, as this also help determine if I want to refer a certain vendor. ALL events I've surveyed have had perfect reviews for Kim and her crew at Six Star Catering. I recommend them from experience. My favorite? The mini crab cakes; so delish!

• AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters Wedding Rentals

We're always delighted to work with Kim and the Six Star team. They are professionals -- events run smoothly and everyone knows their job. Plus the food this crew creates is amazing! Highly recommend these catering and event professionals.

• 341 Victory Rd. Winchester, 22602 See on map
    By Appointment
    Location of (Six Star Events LLC)