341 Victory Rd., Winchester, VA 22602 Map · Phone number

About Six Star Events LLC

Six Star Events and Kim James - I have a passion for all things Events. I love getting to know my clients, their visions, their style and helping them to pull it all together and working to create an amazing Event. I love creating Event spaces. Raw Land, Barns, Homes, Backyards, Ballrooms, Art Galleries, you name it, I’m game to work with the canvas. Anything from Simple Elegance to Sheer Classic Elegance to Rustic and Earthy to Fun and Colorful, Whimsacle to Edgy and Sofisticated. I am passionate about sourcing local food and products. I’m passionate about being as green as I possibly can in this world that doesn’t think much about where things come from and where it goes when we are done with it. I love the people I work with and the staff that makes up this Company built on hard work and love are all very important to the execution of each and every Event we do. I am blessed to know and to work closely with so many top notch individuals that love helping me make my Clients vision become a reality. The Six Star Events Staff is very well one of the finest you will find and your guests will be talking about them, your delicious food and your lovely decor for years to come. I promise to work hard for you and with you from beginning to end and the outcome will be an amazing collaboration creating a beautiful and memorable Event.

Follow Six Star Events LLC on

chicken
photo 6
Gorgeous Bar Set Up!
Square table set up!  Beautiful!
Square table set up! Beautiful!
imag0781
photo 6

46 Reviews for Six Star Events LLC

Janet Gilmartin · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection in Catering and Personnel

Kim James and her family (that’s what they are) a family that just happens to cater amazing events. The food was amazing from the meatballs, cheese platter (the blue cheese just melted in my mouth) to the chicken and steak! The main dishes were wonderful, the chicken tender and juicy, and the steak was seasoned and cooked perfectly! The mash potatoes and mac and cheese, I’ve heard from everyone that it was the best! These were a special request from the Bride – who also love them! Some of the young adult guest were a bit confused about the green beans – they were what I call elevated green beans - vinaigrette, so tasty and crisp – they were perfect. The bartenders were great handling a crowd of over 200, and two-thirds of them were “Irish”, and enjoy a few drinks. No one wanted for anything, it was a buffet, but they took the time to bring not only to the Bride and Groom, but to my father, his friend and other guests so they wouldn’t have to get in the line. My daughter’s wedding wouldn’t have been the same with any other caterer, I personally as well as all my guests highly “recommend” Kim James and her family to cater their events. I know they are my one and only cater on my list for future events. Thanks again Kim (Six Star Event, LLC, Winchester, VA)

Sent on 11/14/2018

Gail · Married on 05/26/2018

Kim James and her staff are amazing! Every attention to detail was considered. Six Star events did our daughter’s wedding and the people were still talking about the food 13 years later. So when daughter #3 was getting married we knew Kim was our caterer. Such a sweet and kind patient person and was willing to work with all budget and other issues of having a wedding at home. Her food displays and setting the table as the bride had envisioned were beautiful . She covered the faux pas of the florists using dollar store candles instead of dipoles ( not even going to mention their names) She grilled Garlic rosemary flank steak on site which totally sold my husband. He was typical George Banks father of the bride first time but this time he relaxed and knew he was in good hands and that Kim was worth every penny spent. Can’t say enough good things about her. I would highly recommend Six Star Events. Just love Kim James and her staff.

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

I don't think I can say enough about Kim and her amazing team. The food was impeccable, the service the day of was extraordinary, and without her instrumental help during the planning I would have had no idea which end was up and surely would have forgotten something major in the planning. She cued me to think of so many things throughout the process to make sure my day was perfect and her team could help me out as best as they possibly could. Not only was she an excellent caterer but generally an excellent source to help plan and deliver the best event possible. I would not hesitate to recommend Kim and Six Star Events to someone planning a wedding or any large event for that matter. Her pricing was fair and she is easy to work with on the budget you have in mind. And honestly, my husband and I still talk about the maitre'd and how she made our entire night... never an empty drink to be had!

Sent on 01/08/2018

• Alpha Voyages Travel Agency
    Alpha Voyages Travel Agency Travel Agents

Six Star Events has been in business for many years serving the Winchester area with great food at events. Reliable and professional. Give them a try.

• GS Productions Entertainment
    GS Productions Entertainment Wedding DJs

After working multiple events with Six Star, I've consistently found their services and food to be excellent at every event I've worked with them --- I'd hire them for my own event. After each event, I survey my clients about all aspects of their weddings, as this also help determine if I want to refer a certain vendor. ALL events I've surveyed have had perfect reviews for Kim and her crew at Six Star Catering. I recommend them from experience. My favorite? The mini crab cakes; so delish!

• AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters
    AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters Wedding Rentals

We're always delighted to work with Kim and the Six Star team. They are professionals -- events run smoothly and everyone knows their job. Plus the food this crew creates is amazing! Highly recommend these catering and event professionals.

• 341 Victory Rd. Winchester, 22602 See on map