341 Victory Rd., Winchester, VA 22602 Map · Phone number

About Six Star Events LLC

Six Star Events and Kim James - I have a passion for all things Events. I love getting to know my clients, their visions, their style and helping them to pull it all together and working to create an amazing Event. I love creating Event spaces. Raw Land, Barns, Homes, Backyards, Ballrooms, Art Galleries, you name it, I’m game to work with the canvas. Anything from Simple Elegance to Sheer Classic Elegance to Rustic and Earthy to Fun and Colorful, Whimsacle to Edgy and Sofisticated. I am passionate about sourcing local food and products. I’m passionate about being as green as I possibly can in this world that doesn’t think much about where things come from and where it goes when we are done with it. I love the people I work with and the staff that makes up this Company built on hard work and love are all very important to the execution of each and every Event we do. I am blessed to know and to work closely with so many top notch individuals that love helping me make my Clients vision become a reality. The Six Star Events Staff is very well one of the finest you will find and your guests will be talking about them, your delicious food and your lovely decor for years to come. I promise to work hard for you and with you from beginning to end and the outcome will be an amazing collaboration creating a beautiful and memorable Event.

Follow Six Star Events LLC on

• Grandale Catering
  • Zesty Gourmet
  • Fireside Pizza & Catering
chicken
photo 6
Gorgeous Bar Set Up!
Square table set up!  Beautiful!
Square table set up! Beautiful!
imag0781
photo 6

51 Reviews for Six Star Events LLC

• Tina

Tina Behnke Spencer · Getting married on 04/09/2021

One of the BEST wedding caterers

Choosing Kim and the Six Star team as your caterer is one of the best decisions you can make! Your food service will be flawless and delicious. We have worked with the Six Star team for many weddings and from a vendor perspective, I can tell you they have a hard-earned reputation of delivery for each and every couple. There will always be little things that don't go quite right at an event but the couple will never know, Kim is THAT good! Choose Six Star and let Kim work her magic!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Lauri

Lauri Bridgeforth · Married on 09/28/2019

Flawless Food Served by True Professionals

Kim James and her professional, well-trained Six Star team were so easy to work with while planning our daughter's wedding. When planning a once-in-a-lifetime event, catering is everything. I got to be a guest at our event, because her team had everything handled, from the floor plan for the tent, food choices and preparation to presentation and cleanup, these folks are the ultimate experienced professionals that you want on your team of wedding vendors. As the Mother of the Bride, I will be forever grateful to this fabulous team for allowing me the freedom to focus on my family that day.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely perfect

Kim and her team are amazing! they are very hands on and go above and beyond what is needed! EVERYONE raved about it being the best wedding food they have ever had! Kim is very knowledgeable and comes up with great ideas to help make the day special! Please do yourself a favor and book them! it will be the best choice you could ever make!

Sent on 09/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Six Star Events LLC FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 170.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 95.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Outside Cake
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• Alpha Voyages Travel Agency Travel Agents

Six Star Events has been in business for many years serving the Winchester area with great food at events. Reliable and professional. Give them a try.

• GS Productions Entertainment Wedding DJs

After working multiple events with Six Star, I've consistently found their services and food to be excellent at every event I've worked with them --- I'd hire them for my own event. After each event, I survey my clients about all aspects of their weddings, as this also help determine if I want to refer a certain vendor. ALL events I've surveyed have had perfect reviews for Kim and her crew at Six Star Catering. I recommend them from experience. My favorite? The mini crab cakes; so delish!

• AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters Wedding Rentals

We're always delighted to work with Kim and the Six Star team. They are professionals -- events run smoothly and everyone knows their job. Plus the food this crew creates is amazing! Highly recommend these catering and event professionals.

• 341 Victory Rd. Winchester, 22602 See on map
    By Appointment
    Location of (Six Star Events LLC)