231 South Tennessee Ave, Martinsburg, WV 25401 Map · Phone number

About Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service

Let The Good Times Roll DJ Service is a licensed and insured professional entertainment company owned and operated by the husband and wife team Jeff and Amy Baker. With over 20 years in the wedding entertainment industry, we can help you create memories and special moments that only a true team of professionals can. Proud members of American Disc Jockey Association, and I serve as the President of the Shenandoah Wedding Professionals.
See our website at www.djjeffbaker.com

img0189
jeff amy wall wedding
Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service
We can provide the complete professional soundsystem as a add on service to your wedding reception...
img0970
img0964
img0910
Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service
Another successful wedding reception.
Another successful wedding reception.
img0193
dj picture december 2014
Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service
Professional entertainment from a licensed disc jockey!
Professional entertainment from a licensed disc jockey!
img0132
img1046
Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service
We offer professional entertainment with class and style. Just look at the guests enjoying...
Weddings by DJ Jeff Baker from Let The Good Times Roll DJ Service
jeff amy wall wedding

22 Reviews for Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service

• Anakristen

Anakristen Jones · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing DJ Experience: The Best of the Best!!

Jeff and Amy Baker are AMAZING! They exceeded our expectations and made everything flawless and seamless on our wedding day! My husband and I were married the day after Thanksgiving, and Jeff and Amy came to our rehearsal dinner (on Thanksgiving!) and did a phenomenal job in directing and making sure we understood all the logistics and procedures of the wedding day. On the actual day, I can't say enough about how professional, prompt and detail oriented they were. They made everything run so smoothly and efficiently. It was wonderful working with a husband and wife team. Jeff did all the announcing and "DJ" ing, for lack of a better term, and Amy was in charge of all the logistics, making sure we were where we were supposed to be, making sure we didn't need anything, and heading up all the details! And they were so fun! Our dance floor was full all evening! Amy even helped my mom and sister with my complicated dress bustle! I would recommend them without a doubt- I have no doubt they will exceed your expectations as well! We were honored to have them be a part of our wedding day!

Lindsay S · Married on 10/27/2018

I have to say I am so thankful to have had Jeff and Amy apart of my wedding! They were on top of things, had the crowd happy and into it, great communication between them and my husband and I, and most important such wonderful people that really do care about your special day!! I told my husband we need to plan another event and have them come back out again because everyone loved them!! I still have people talk about them and they loved them. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!! You will not be disappointed!!

Molly Goolman · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional, Organized and FUN

Jeff and Amy are WONDERFUL! We got married last weekend and our guests are still raving about the DJ. Jeff and Amy were kind enough to drive to our venue two months before the wedding to walk around and go over all of the details with us, including pronunciations for all of the names in our wedding party. We knew from that moment that we had made a great decision by choosing them to help us celebrate our big day. On the wedding day, we didn't see them move their stuff in at all, but we didn't worry for one second. They were so smooth and efficient and totally ready for us when it was time for the reception to begin. Amy coordinated everything, from getting our wedding party lined up to teaching our speakers how to hold a mic. Amy and Jeff are like a two-for-one package and they work so well together. They are effective without being intrusive - it's amazing how they can do their job so perfectly and keep everything in line but you still barely notice they're there. The music kept our friends on the dance floor all night and we couldn't have asked for a better party. We loved the special touches like the Married Couples' Dance and Jeff handled all the details like announcing our hashtag and shuttle bus system. Jeff and Amy are the absolute BEST and I would never pick another DJ for a special event. Do yourself a favor and hire them - they will make sure your day is perfect.

Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Laughing Hat Photo Booths
    Laughing Hat Photo Booths Photo Booths

Jeff and Amy are fun and professional and always fantastic to work with! They care about their customers and it shows. More than just great music, they help keep the party flowing and get people dancing. We highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding or any other type of event.

• M & T Events
    M & T Events Wedding DJs

I am very happy to endorse Jeff and Amy. I have provided photo booth rentals for a lot of weddings and worked with a lot of other Deejays. Let The Good Times Roll has proven to be above and beyond any of the other services in the area and the only one that I will endorse. Jeff and Amy work well together and they LISTEN. That is so important when you are hosting someone's forever... I hope that I will be able to work closer with them in the future. Their work ethic and attention to detail matches my own. It is hard to find a real professional. Everyone says they are but Let The Good Times Roll proves they deserve every accolade that they receive.

• AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters
    AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters Wedding Rentals

Jeff and Amy make an AWESOME team! Their attention to detail and professionalism are unsurpassed in the industry. You get so much more than a DJ with their service...it's more like a Master of Ceremonies + a Social Director + a Music Director. They work with each couple to find out exactly what will make their wedding special -- no two events are the same! Choose Let the Good Times Roll DJ and Entertainment Service if you want to be able to relax and enjoy your wedding and feel like a guest at your own event!

• 231 South Tennessee Ave Martinsburg, WV, 25401 See on map