Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Most Popular Price

Let The Good Times Roll DJ Service is a licensed and insured professional entertainment company owned and operated by the husband and wife team Jeff and Amy Baker. With over 20 years in the wedding entertainment industry, we can help you create memories and special moments that only a true team of professionals can. Proud members of American Disc Jockey Association, and I serve as the President of the Shenandoah Wedding Professionals.
See our website at www.djjeffbaker.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

• Cara
    Cara Married on 10/30/2021

For a stress-free wedding, choose Jeff & Amy!

Jeff and his wife Amy were fantastic to work with from day one up through the end of the night on our wedding day! They were both super professional, accommodating, and supportive. We had an hour and a half phone conversation a few weeks before the wedding where they made sure to have all of our favorite music for each part of the ceremony and reception, and even ensured they had the correct pronunciation of our wedding party for announcements! They’ve been in the business for a while and it clearly shows. They made sure to adhere to our “do not play” list and also took requests from guests. The sound was clear, volume was just right, and everyone had a fantastic time on the dance floor! I particularly appreciated how flexible they were with us throughout the day. Our photos were taking a little longer than expected so we had to push the timeline up a bit, and they didn’t mind at all. Amy was so sweet and made sure to find my husband and me whenever it was time for certain things on the timeline, such as the first dance and cake cutting – she did so without being pushy or interrupting conversations we may have been having with guests. I am so glad we chose them for our special day, as music is so important to my husband and me. Thanks so much to Jeff and Amy for helping us have a stress-free wedding!
    Morgan W. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing husband/wife duo

Jeff & his wife did an outstanding job during our entire wedding process. They both were so organized & easy to work with. There DJ services were above and beyond- they did awesome!
    Lexie Married on 09/04/2021

Jeff and Amy are the best!

Jeff and Amy make a great team and helped us so much in organizing our day. They went above and beyond before our wedding to help make a timeline, lead our rehearsal, and then executed a flawless reception. All of the music was great! Our DJ was the first vendor we booked after getting engaged and I’m glad we did because we were able to get the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Laughing Hat Photo Booths Laughing Hat Photo Booths Photo Booths

Jeff and Amy are fun and professional and always fantastic to work with! They care about their customers and it shows. More than just great music, they help keep the party flowing and get people dancing. We highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding or any other type of event.

M & T Events M & T Events Wedding DJs

I am very happy to endorse Jeff and Amy. I have provided photo booth rentals for a lot of weddings and worked with a lot of other Deejays. Let The Good Times Roll has proven to be above and beyond any of the other services in the area and the only one that I will endorse. Jeff and Amy work well together and they LISTEN. That is so important when you are hosting someone's forever... I hope that I will be able to work closer with them in the future. Their work ethic and attention to detail matches my own. It is hard to find a real professional. Everyone says they are but Let The Good Times Roll proves they deserve every accolade that they receive.

AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters Wedding Rentals

Jeff and Amy make an AWESOME team! Their attention to detail and professionalism are unsurpassed in the industry. You get so much more than a DJ with their service...it's more like a Master of Ceremonies + a Social Director + a Music Director. They work with each couple to find out exactly what will make their wedding special -- no two events are the same! Choose Let the Good Times Roll DJ and Entertainment Service if you want to be able to relax and enjoy your wedding and feel like a guest at your own event!

231 South Tennessee Ave Martinsburg, WV, 25401
Location of (Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding