Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service Reviews

39 Reviews for Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service

• Aaron

Aaron A. · Getting married on 06/09/2021

Absolutely sensational!

When I tell you Jeff and Amy are the absolute best, I mean it! Not only did they make this large part of the wedding seamless, but they really allowed us to remove the stress from choosing music! It does not seem like music is a large thing, but I promise you...it is. They set up numerous of phone calls with us to assist with any music choices that we needed, they attended the rehearsal walk through prior (which a lot of people don't do) to the wedding, they helped with every aspect of the music for the ceremony entrance, and they alleviated one large headache by being such a great team! They came to the wedding dressed professionally, showed up promptly, checked in on us throughout the entire night (making sure we were okay, asking if we needed more time, etc), and simply made our wedding the most unforgettable moment of our lives!

Now...the ceremony/reception...AMAZING! I had Jeff set up a special dance song with my mother for the reception, and he custom cut music for us and it turned out AWESOME! He was amazing with the musical selection! They allowed us to choose our own music, but there were songs he felt would work well with our overall playlist, and he put them into our reception playlist and it was phenomenal! You need to have them for your event! You will be dancing all night long!

This husband and wife team are prompt, professional, easy-going, and just a pleasure to work with! Weddings are already stressful enough and you don't want to have to worry about a DJ who may not be great. You want someone who will be there to guide you through the process of selecting music for mother-son, daughter-father, entrance to ceremony, exit from ceremony, etc. Jeff and Amy will call you and make sure everything is moving according to plan well enough in advance so that you are not stressed out leading up to the wedding (well, less stressed out ;) ). Choose Jeff and Amy, I promise you, it will be the best decision you ever made for your wedding!

Thank you, Jeff and Amy, you made our day so special!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Aerial D. · Married on 04/09/2021

Everything and More

Jeff and Amy are beyond amazing to work with. They provide quick responses, professionalism, and kindness. Their goal is to make your day even more special than you could imagine. We are beyond thankful to have had the opportunity to have had Jeff and Amy provide our disc jockey services.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Christi

Christi · Married on 02/10/2021

The Best DJ Ever

I would highly recommend Jeff Baker and his wife. They provided the music for my daughter's wedding, and all my guests raved about the music and DJ. His selection of songs were a big hit with my guests and some people thought they were the best they have heard. A real plus is Jeff's wife who did a great job at making sure the evening flowed smoothly, and everyone knew what to do and when. It was a perfect evening!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle B. · Married on 01/04/2021

Wonderful during the planning and the event

Jeff and Amy were wonderful to work with. So organized and professional. They thought of things we didn't. Their level of planning gave me great comfort before and during the ceremony and the reception.

They made everything run seemingly effortlessly smoothly. Because of them my daughter and I could really enjoy her wedding.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Kyle A. · Married on 07/18/2020

Eased all anxiety

Performed an absolutely exceptional job. Throughout the entire process was very responsive and attentive. Was able to talk when needed prior to the wedding day and help to understand what we envisioned. Had fantastic poise through the event to make sure everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Sam

Sam J. · Married on 06/27/2020

They are amazing

I couldn't say good enough things about them. Amy and Jeff are an amazing duo and they are great! They are so flexible and DEFINITELY know what they are doing! I got so many compliments on how well they did and how organized it was and it was all because of them! They went way beyond my expectations for a DJ. I can't thank them enough for helping us during this crazy time!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Heather F. · Married on 10/26/2019

Great experience!

Jeff and Amy did a great job at our wedding reception. The music was great, everything went smoothly and our guests had a blast. 100% recommend to anyone looking for DJ services.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Andrea E. · Married on 10/25/2019

Let the Good Times Roll indeed!

From the initial consultation, we knew we were in good hands. Jeff and Amy walked us through the entire process--answering every question; responding promptly to every email; selecting the music; coordinating the wedding rehearsal, ceremony and reception. On the big day, Jeff kept all the events on pace and kept the guests on the dance floor! Amy made sure everyone was at the right place at the right time and all with a smile. It was so fun and easy planning our special day with them. Jeff and Amy are the epitome of professionalism!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Robin R. · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!! Jeff and Amy made the whole evening a blast!

Jeff and Amy were amazing from dtart to finish. Very flexable!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Lyda Z. · Married on 08/24/2019

Jeff & Amy are amazing!

Jeff & Amy are the best of the best! So professional, enthusiastic and fun to work with from start to finish. Jeff did an amazing job as DJ – was very knowledgeable and helpful when it came to walking us through the progression of the ceremony and reception and the song selection for both. We LOVED his suggestion of doing the Shoe Game in place of a garter/bouquet toss – our guests did too. Amy was fabulous-extremely organized and helpful when it came to transitioning between events, she made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time. Everything flowed seamlessly and this is thanks to Jeff & Amy. HIGHLY recommend this dynamic duo! Can’t thank them enough for making our wedding so fun and memorable!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent!

WOW! Hiring Jeff and Amy for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. It would have not been as perfect without them! They are so professional from beginning to end! Jeff has so much experience with the DJ part and Amy is there to coordinate the entire thing and even helped putting the boutonnieres on! When we had our meeting, they knew exactly what they were doing and brought so much peace to the stressful process of planning a wedding. They made our wedding so fun and flowed so smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend them and would hire them 100 times over!! You two are AMAZING! Worth every penny plus more! Thank you again!!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Ransis051

Ransis051 · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing!! We loved them!

Jeff and Amy were amazing! They helped us more than we know. Besides doing the music and announcements for our wedding they also helped in pretty much every other aspect of it. They were stupendous! We are just sad we don’t have any other major events we can use them for. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Elizabeth D. · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Experience

During our research for a quality DJ, we came across reviews for DJ Jeff Baker and Let the Good Times Roll. Based on the multiple positive reviews we decided to have a meeting with Jeff and his wife. After talking with them, we knew they were the ones for us.

Jeff and his wife walked us through the process and made sure that everyone was on the same page. The day of the wedding arrived and they were AMAZING. From their coordination of the event to the music they played - everything was perfect. We received so many compliments regarding their friendliness, passion and work ethic. It is apparent they love their jobs and are excellent at what they do. Thank you so much for making our day so memorable in all the right ways!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Kevin H. · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing DJ

Jeff and Amy were great to work with. We live out of town and didn’t get to meet them prior to the wedding. They took the time to call us and were very responsive via email about our day. The day of was great! They were amazing! We received lots of compliments how great the music was. They took the time to make sure all our needs were met and were extremely professional. They are a great team and a joy to work with!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Rachel R. · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing DJ Service

There is no better DJ you could have for your wedding. It is also a plus that Amy is amazing also and helps in any way she can. Every thing went smoothly with no pauses. They are awesome at getting all the guests out on the dance floor and involved. My wedding would not have been perfect without Jeff and Amy!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal H. · Married on 05/11/2019

Way more than just a DJ Service

If you want to know that the DJ service you have chosen, truly cares about your day and making sure your event is exactly how you envision it- Jeff and Amy can’t be beat. They are extremely detailed in what they do and how they do it, with true customer service at the top of their priority list. They are just truly wonderful!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Anakristen

Anakristen J. · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing DJ Experience: The Best of the Best!!

Jeff and Amy Baker are AMAZING! They exceeded our expectations and made everything flawless and seamless on our wedding day! My husband and I were married the day after Thanksgiving, and Jeff and Amy came to our rehearsal dinner (on Thanksgiving!) and did a phenomenal job in directing and making sure we understood all the logistics and procedures of the wedding day. On the actual day, I can't say enough about how professional, prompt and detail oriented they were. They made everything run so smoothly and efficiently. It was wonderful working with a husband and wife team. Jeff did all the announcing and "DJ" ing, for lack of a better term, and Amy was in charge of all the logistics, making sure we were where we were supposed to be, making sure we didn't need anything, and heading up all the details! And they were so fun! Our dance floor was full all evening! Amy even helped my mom and sister with my complicated dress bustle! I would recommend them without a doubt- I have no doubt they will exceed your expectations as well! We were honored to have them be a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/27/2018

I have to say I am so thankful to have had Jeff and Amy apart of my wedding! They were on top of things, had the crowd happy and into it, great communication between them and my husband and I, and most important such wonderful people that really do care about your special day!! I told my husband we need to plan another event and have them come back out again because everyone loved them!! I still have people talk about them and they loved them. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Molly G. · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional, Organized and FUN

Jeff and Amy are WONDERFUL! We got married last weekend and our guests are still raving about the DJ. Jeff and Amy were kind enough to drive to our venue two months before the wedding to walk around and go over all of the details with us, including pronunciations for all of the names in our wedding party. We knew from that moment that we had made a great decision by choosing them to help us celebrate our big day. On the wedding day, we didn't see them move their stuff in at all, but we didn't worry for one second. They were so smooth and efficient and totally ready for us when it was time for the reception to begin. Amy coordinated everything, from getting our wedding party lined up to teaching our speakers how to hold a mic. Amy and Jeff are like a two-for-one package and they work so well together. They are effective without being intrusive - it's amazing how they can do their job so perfectly and keep everything in line but you still barely notice they're there. The music kept our friends on the dance floor all night and we couldn't have asked for a better party. We loved the special touches like the Married Couples' Dance and Jeff handled all the details like announcing our hashtag and shuttle bus system. Jeff and Amy are the absolute BEST and I would never pick another DJ for a special event. Do yourself a favor and hire them - they will make sure your day is perfect.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

I have so many wonderful things to say about Jeff & Amy. They are not your run of the mill, side job DJ company, these two are true professionals. Jeff knows what songs to play and when play them. They kept young and older people dancing together the entire evening with perfect song choices.
    Amy keeps things flowing with bridal party introductions and evening events flawlessly and I don’t think I ever saw her without a smile on her face.
    A great DJ is such an important part of a wedding and with Let the Good Times Roll, you are getting the absolute best in the business! They are an epic team!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/01/2018

Jeff and Amy were fantastic to work with! Their planning and professionalism made our reception seamless. Our guests had a great time on the dance floor and Jeff did a great job keeping everyone engaged! Amy captured great photos throughout the evening and kept everyone on track. We enjoyed working with Jeff and Amy very much! Cannot recommend Let the Good Times Roll and Jeff & Amy Baker enough!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Dakota · Married on 05/27/2018

Jeff and his wife made our day so special. One of our goals was for everyone to have a fun night on the dance floor and that's just what happened! So many DJs in the area are younger and not very professional and can even make the wedding-feel a little inappropriate or uncomfortable, but Jeff and Amy made it fun for every guest of every age. So many people came up to me saying that they had never been to a wedding where everyone was dancing and singing every song at the top of their lungs. From start to finish, they made this day so easy and fun for us. I would recommend them every time!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Amber · Married on 05/19/2018

So happy to have had Jeff and Amy provide the music at our wedding reception! Amy was wonderful by keeping things on track and helping anyway she could (she even knows how to do a bustle!) Jeff provided excellent music and keeps the crowd excited! Would definitely use again for another event!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Abegail · Married on 10/14/2017

We got married this past weekend and Jeff and Amy were AMAZING to work with! From the moment we contacted them about their rates and services until our wedding reception, they provided excellent customer service. Even when we met with them in-person a month before the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page, you could tell they were friendly, professional and detail-oriented, taking notes about everything we talked about. Amy helped line up the bridal party for introductions, kept us updated on the evening's events while still making sure we didn't stress about the time and enjoyed ourselves, and kept the vibe of the night fun and upbeat with music. We had no doubt we picked the right DJ for our wedding reception and they exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Denise · Married on 09/02/2017

Jeff and Amy are the absolute best in the business. Made the entire night run smooth and all of our guests had a blast. They are extremely professional when contacting prior to the event, very detail-oriented and experienced!

Sent on 09/18/2017