507 Burns Street, Ranson, WV 25438 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Deals 1

About M & T Events

Hi!

My name is Michael Thoma with M & T Event Entertainment. I help people celebrate the best days of their lives by creating WOW! for you and your guests!

How comforting would it be to just enjoy your event without worrying?

I am a trained and polished Master of Ceremonies, coordinator, and DJ and I care deeply about every aspect of your event. As your MC, I am fun and interactive. As your coordinator, I work with all of your vendors to make sure things run smoothly. As your DJ, I play great music to keep the party going. Think about it...three professionals for the price of one!

Here is what I do:

• Personalize your celebration to ensure the best representation of you

• Help you connect with your guests in a way that you are comfortable with

• Use your timeline to create a smooth, seamless event

• Provide ideas and experience that help you create incredible moments

• Ensure that I am well prepared and organized so that you can relax and enjoy your celebration

Basic services are $700-1000. Premium services start at 1200 with most couples averaging 1800.

If you are looking to create a fun and memorable event, then I urge you to contact me!

Michael Thoma

M & T Events 3
  • Jeanie

Jeanie · Married on 09/01/2019

DJ, MC, and Photobooth ALL IN ONE

DJ Mike was the crux of why my wedding ran so smoothly and was so much fun. When I first reached out to him, I instantly knew I wanted to hire him because he was super outgoing, friendly, funny, and knows what he is doing! My husband and I are not the biggest music person so it was so nice to have Mike lead us but also listened to our wants as well. We spoke multiple times about the layout/timeline of the ceremony and reception and he was always offering great ideas in regards to music selection, fun games to entertain our guests, and other planning related activities. Mike came to our rehearsal day to make sure we can work out the kinks and again, give us lots of ceremony pointers as we were newbies. On our wedding day, Mike and his wife (also Photobooth attendant) came 3-hours early to set up equipment and were super flexible when their were bumps in the road (i.e., no garter toss because I couldn't find the garter!) Our guests had a FANTASTIC time and the dance floor was popping the whole time. The magic mirror Photo Booth was also a hit! I HIGHLY recommend M&T Events!!!!

M & T Events 4
    M & T Events 5
    M & T Events 6
    Sent on 09/14/2019

M & T Events's reply:

Thank you, Jeanie, for the absolutely glowing review!
    You and Kyle were so easy to work with, I loved every second of our time together. Your ceremony was beautiful and I am glad that you decided to have fun and laugh during it. Your reception was awesome with amazing food and we ALL had fun on the floor and at the photo booth. I am so pleased to have been able to share in your celebration. Congratulations!

Keith · Married on 09/01/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Michael and Victoria of M & T Events for our wedding. They were fantastic and really made our reception memorable and lively. They were also very flexible and really helped us out above and beyond when bumps in the schedule came along. Overall a great experience. I would recommend M & T for any event. Thank you Michael and Victoria!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/22/2017

From start to finish, M & T Events met our needs. Mike went above and beyond to fully understand out needs and the desired mood and effect. He is far more than a DJ. He choreographed our 6 hour event and adapted to changes. Through this experience, I've learned the difference between a DJ playing music and an MC leading the event to success.

Sent on 08/09/2017

M & T Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 900.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• M & T Events 1
    Free tasteful lighting with every event
    Our tasteful lighting display will enhance your dance floor but won't blind you or your guests. They also help to create amazing photos for your photographer.

• Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service
    Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service Wedding DJs

I have witnessed first hand that our mutual clients have had a wonderful time with M&T Events when they obtain their photo booth services. They are fun and exciting and really make sure that everyone gets involved with the pictures and props. They offer a wonderful photo booth and are courteous and professional. If you are looking to add some excitement to your wedding or special event, they are top notch when it comes to the addition of the photo booth, props, and interaction with your guests. Highly recommended!

• 507 Burns Street Ranson, WV, 25438 See on map
    3047286953 (Other Phone Number)