Ken Wenzel Music & Entertainment

-Full DJ Services & Uplighting

-Solo Acoustic Guitar & Voice

-Solo Instrumental Saxophone

-Riverside Lights: Country-Rock Band

Why deal with the stress and hassle that comes with booking multiple acts for your wedding? Why worry about which act might be late, while figuring out the separate load-ins and load-outs, and dealing with all the bothersome logistics that come with having several different musicians and entertainers coming and going on your wedding day?

Why deal with all that, when you can have ONE PERSON provide ALL THE MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT for your wedding?

As a solo acoustic singer/songwriter (with two albums and years of touring under my belt) and DeeJay, I can give you a musically unique wedding experience. Weddings I play are intimate, relaxed, hassle free, and customized, with the personal touch and custom attention to detail that comes with having one experienced performer play your ceremony and cocktail hour, then DJing your reception party.

Here's how it works: I set up two separate acoustic PA systems, one for your ceremony, and one for your cocktail hour. I'll play your ceremony, performing music that you've picked, often instrumental solo acoustic. We then move to the cocktail hour, where I play acoustic favorites through the second PA. After dinner, we then move to the reception, where I'll DJ your party through my full PA system, complete with uplighting and effects!! I spin it all – 80s/90s dance party, latin, R&B, club hits. Of course I take requests, and can work up custom song lists. Whatever you'd like - your dance floor will stay packed!! I can also function as your emcee, introducing the wedding party and dances, and directing the flow of guests.

Why go anywhere else? I've got you covered all the way around. Feel free to contact me today.

kenwenzelmusic..com/events 917.670.0106 events@kenwenzelmusic.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1199.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1999.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

Paige E. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Ken is amazing!

Ken is AWESOME! His ability to play different genres of music and sound good at it... is outstanding! I would highly recommend Ken for your next wedding, party, fundraiser etc. He's super easy to work with as well! Does everything he can to make your day perfect!
    Shannon W. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding with DJ Ken!

I'm not even sure where to start with having Ken DJ my wedding. He came recommended from a family member - and I'm so thankful!
    To start - he played music for the ceremony, sang acoustic for the cocktail hour, then DJ'd the reception - he's truly a jack of all trades. He was so professional hitting his marks right on cue, there were NO issues with anything (sound, music, lighting, etc.), and he limited the amount he was on the mic (a huge plus for me!). He also followed everything I requested in terms of music and the overall experience.
    His music selection was spot on! During the cocktail hour, he sang perfect background music. When it came time to dance, he kept the dance floor moving ALL night (and we had 4 hours of dancing built in)!
    On top of the great night-of experience, Ken was so professional and flexible. We had a Covid wedding - one planned for 2020, then had to move dates TWICE. While I hope that doesn't happen to anyone reading this - I can say that Ken was so easy going and always willing to make the move. He was kind and understanding - something that made the stress of it all much easier!
    I highly recommend using Ken for your wedding if you want a fun-filled, stress-free evening!
  • Aiola
    Aiola S. Married on 12/18/2020

Ken felt like a longtime friend, and his music made our wedding feel like a dream

We found Ken through recommendations from the venue that we had our small wedding at, and were so lucky to have had him perform for us. He's extremely diverse with his music, and played songs that were familiar and perfect for each moment. We gave him complete reign over whatever he wanted to play, and he nailed it each time. Not only was his talent exceptional, but he very soon felt like he was a longtime friend of ours-extremely personable, nice, and so easy to work with. Cannot recommend enough, and can't wait to have him back for our next event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Ken Wenzel Music & Entertainment 1
Offer

For a limited time only!! Book me and you'll receive: Solo Acoustic ceremony AND cocktail music, plus Emcee Services, PLUS DJ Services (up to 4 hours) - all for only $1999.00!!

Pricing

Ken Wenzel Music & Entertainment Price Rates

PO BOX 1264 Leesburg, VA, 20177
Location of (Ken Wenzel Music & Entertainment)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding