PO BOX 1264, Leesburg, VA 20177 Map · Phone number

-Full DJ Services & Uplighting

-Solo Acoustic Guitar & Voice

-Solo Instrumental Saxophone

-Riverside Lights: Country-Rock Band

Why deal with the stress and hassle that comes with booking multiple acts for your wedding? Why worry about which act might be late, while figuring out the separate load-ins and load-outs, and dealing with all the bothersome logistics that come with having several different musicians and entertainers coming and going on your wedding day?

Why deal with all that, when you can have ONE PERSON provide ALL THE MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT for your wedding?

As a solo acoustic singer/songwriter (with two albums and years of touring under my belt) and DeeJay, I can give you a musically unique wedding experience. Weddings I play are intimate, relaxed, hassle free, and customized, with the personal touch and custom attention to detail that comes with having one experienced performer play your ceremony and cocktail hour, then DJing your reception party.

Here's how it works: I set up two separate acoustic PA systems, one for your ceremony, and one for your cocktail hour. I'll play your ceremony, performing music that you've picked, often instrumental solo acoustic. We then move to the cocktail hour, where I play acoustic favorites through the second PA. After dinner, we then move to the reception, where I'll DJ your party through my full PA system, complete with uplighting and effects!! I spin it all – 80s/90s dance party, latin, R&B, club hits. Of course I take requests, and can work up custom song lists. Whatever you'd like - your dance floor will stay packed!! I can also function as your emcee, introducing the wedding party and dances, and directing the flow of guests.

Why go anywhere else? I've got you covered all the way around. Feel free to contact me today.

kenwenzelmusic..com/events 917.670.0106 events@kenwenzelmusic.com

Clarendon Ballroom
Clarendon Ballroom
Small Setup, Lincoln House DC
Small Setup, Lincoln House DC
I'm an active solo acoustic performer, from Virginia to Nashville.
I'm an active solo acoustic performer, from Virginia to Nashville.
Ceremony, Corolla Beach NC

Photos 19 Photos
Videos 8 vídeos

13 Reviews for Ken Wenzel Music & Entertainment

Lauren Harney · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Ken is the Best, Offers it ALL!

Ken performed at my mother's surprise 60th birthday party, and it was exceptional! His song choices were perfectly tailored to the crowd, his voice was incredible, and interacted with the guests to keep momentum lively! He also offers DJ'ing services, which offered our party with the best of both worlds. As a professional event planner, I would recommend Ken without hesitation!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Mikaela Gilmore · Married on 10/20/2019

Hire Ken!!

I was a bride who procrastinated on everything. When it came time to choosing our DJ, I interviewed six people - Ken being the last one, and once talking to him the choice was easy. He is so chill while also being very professional. He offers several years of experience, especially doing live performances - look him and go check him out sometime! He performed acoustic guitar during our ceremony & then transitioned to DJ for our reception. And let me tell you, he was a blast!! My friends and I didn't leave the dance floor all night. He really knows how to mix music to keep the positive energy and dance vibes going. He's great at reading the crowd and will happily accept song requests. My husband and I provided our day-of timeline to him two days before the wedding and he was such a breeze to work with that day. I was impressed with how calm and happy he was while keeping us on schedule, so we didn't have to think about it while mingling with our guests. We never felt rushed & just kept having fun, which is super important. Hire Ken, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • G. Gatti

G. Gatti · Married on 09/28/2019

Great music is a must at weddings!

Ken played everything we requested. He kept our guests on the dance floor. Plus his acoustic guitar/vocals during our cocktail hour were spot on! We definitely recommend him. He surpassed our expectations 👰🤵🏼🥂🎶

Sent on 10/02/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ken Wenzel Music & Entertainment Pricing

Ken Wenzel Music & Entertainment Price Rates

Ken Wenzel Music & Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1199.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1999.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ken Wenzel Music & Entertainment 1
    Special All-Inclusive Wedding Wire Deal!

For a limited time only!! Book me and you'll receive: Solo Acoustic ceremony AND cocktail music, plus Emcee Services, PLUS DJ Services (up to 4 hours) - all for only $1999.00!!

• PO BOX 1264 Leesburg, VA, 20177 See on map
    Location of (Ken Wenzel Music & Entertainment)