About MSE Productions

Your event is our most important performance

Since founded by Miles Stiebel in 1983, MSE Productions has earned a reputation for high quality and dependability, guaranteeing that specific requirements will be met for each event.

Our entertainment consultants will help you secure both the best talent and the right entertainment to match your style for your wedding ceremony and reception. Working together, we will guide you in selecting the perfect entertainment for your event. We will present these options to you from the convenience of online audio and video to enable you to make the right choice. Our office staff will continue to work with you after you book your talent - going over pertinent details prior to your event so that you can enjoy yourself on the day of your event.

MSE Productions has provided entertainment for weddings and celebrations of all sizes, including music for Fortune 500 Companies, Presidential Galas, Congressional, State and Local Government events, Embassy dinners and prominent business leaders.

These are some of the reasons that MSE Productions is recommended by so many of the top venues, businesses and publications including Wedding Wire, Washingtonian, The Knot, Modern Bride, and Brides & Weddings.  Your event is our most important performance!

Categories: Wedding Band, Wedding Musician, Wedding DJ

Instrumental-Trio (1)
Soloist / Vocalist (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

DJ RANDY!!!! He did my friends wedding so I knew we were in good hands but he exceeded my expectations. He called us about a month before to go over every detail, from what time to start each song, how to pronounce everyone’s names in wedding party, etc. He asked me questions I hadn’t even thought of, which was helpful! Then day of, his energy was amazing. He nailed the whole night (made sure he played my favorite song when he saw I was finally on the floor after making my rounds of greetings.) took all the requests, and again before announcing wedding party confirmed he had the right pronunciations. Sounds silly but I’ve been to so many weddings where names aren’t pronounced correctly (even the bride and grooms!) so the fact that he took that part of his job seriously meant a lot. I can not recommend him enough, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kelley, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

MSE Productions provided DJ Randy for our wedding reception, which was a 1 hour cocktail hour plus a 4 hour dinner and dancing reception. I admit that I was nervous when I only heard from Randy 2 days before our wedding - when things were already in full swing with out-of-town guests - and we didn't have time for a call to touch base. However, my nervousness was for nothing. DJ Randy was incredibly professional and read the event and crowd perfectly! We got compliments from our guests on how he managed to cater to all the different generations we had present and keep people on the dance floor. He was exactly what we wanted in a DJ!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/18/17, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1472499204161 up lighting at raspberry plain mse productions
220x220 sq 1472499643039 ceremony sound system all set mse productions
220x220 sq 1472499744203 classical trio at the mellon auditorium mse produc

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Miles and his team of musicians are fantastic we love working with them.

I have known MSE for over 20 years and they some of the finest talent in the business. I chose them for my wedding! Miles and his team are consummate professionals who can provide any style of music for your event and most important deliver and exceed expectations

This fabulous venue loves the fabulous MSE. a top entertainment company. They are always "music to my ears"!

1818 Library St., Suite 500, Reston, VA 20190   See On Map
703-787-0077 (phone)
MSE Productions is a wedding band dj string quartet reception music entertainment agency musicians ceremony musicians jazz bands from Washington, DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Virginia, Maryland, and National Harbor. MSE Productions is a professional wedding band dj string quartet reception music entertainment agency musicians ceremony musicians jazz bands that has been part of the Washington, DC wedding industry for 33 years. We specialize in weddings corporate events music agency production company entertainment agency social events wedding ceremonies receptions DJ's string quartets string trios classical ensembles dance bands jazz bands sound systems audio visual entertainment entertainers trumpeters bagpipers harpists classical guitarists .