Clockwork Events and Design

Charlotte, North Carolina, Charlotte, NC 28293 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,300
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Clockwork Events and Design

OUR PHILOSOPHY

our focus on your event is giving you personal attention while ensuring all logistics are coordinated seamlessly. Because of this, we feel it is best to partner with event & design creatives who are experts in their industry. we have built excellent partnerships with our preferred vendors who assist in a creative & well thought- out product and/or service for our clients. Neither the design nor coordination of logistics loses focus because they are equally important and given the attention needed to create a seamless event.

SERVICES OFFERED

From day-of coordination to full-planning, Clockwork Events and Design offers a variety of different packages to ensure that each client gets the care and attention they need to put on their perfect wedding. They offer a variety of services in these packages, including:

• Budget analysis

indigo ak 0209 51 754110 v1
g34a3753 51 754110

13 Reviews for Clockwork Events and Design

Maria · Married on 05/20/2017

Clockworks as a company is very professional. Kayla as a wedding planner is AWESOME! All I can say is that she helped me through difficult decisions and assisting with difficult guests and taught me a few things along the way. So thank you Kayla, your team, and vendors for making it a truly memorable moment for us!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Crystal · Married on 11/06/2016

One of the best decisions we made during our wedding process was hiring Kayla. I tried to do everything myself at first and after almost 2 months of pulling my hair out and crying, I told my now husband that it was just too overwhelming for me and I needed help. After we met, I told him I wanted her and I didn't need to meet with anyone else. She was upbeat, positive, but also was laid back and down to Earth. I could tell she could see we weren't your average couple. She set us up with other amazing vendors, found a venue that fit us, and took care of everything on our wedding day. I never would have been able to pull off what she did. She was in constant communication with us from the day we hired her and if we had any questions, she was there to answer them and in a timely manner. She was so accommodating and met with us when we needed or took me places to get an idea of things. The night of and days after our wedding, people were asking who she was because she was on top of everything and working so hard. She really made all our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 11/21/2016

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Braswell Interiors & Floral
    Braswell Interiors & Floral Wedding Florists

Always a pleasure to work with Clockwork Events and Design. Every event is elegant, organized, and effortless for me. The Clockwork team works out all the details and I just deliver the floral designs that they picked for that event. I look forward to many more events!

• Green Valley Photography
    Green Valley Photography Wedding Photographers

Kayla was the event coordinator for a family client event at Maggiano's. She was incredibly organized and prepared all of the design elements and vendors for this event. Her communication beforehand was excellent and she was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Kayla for any client functions and look forward to working with her in the future.

• Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City
    Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Hotel Weddings

Kayla is great to work with. She is very detailed oriented and takes care of every detail to make sure each and every wedding is a day to remember.

• Charlotte, North Carolina Charlotte, NC, 28293 See on map