Fort Mill, SC 29707 Map · Phone number

About Elegance Simplified

Elegance Simplified is dedicated to capturing life's special moments and celebrating everything in between on a budget. Our event planning services includes anniversaries, baby showers, birthday parties, bridal showers, children's parties, sweet 16's, weddings/vow renewals, and social events in Charlotte, North Carolina and the Greater Upstate SC area. Our event planning professionals have over 10 years of experience planning events, and providing fine-dining culinary and catering services to ensure every event is a gift of love, wrapped in elegance.

We are also affiliated with the National Bridal Society, Carlson Craft, BBJ linens, Wedding Wire, Event Wire, and Gay Weddings!

Renee, founder and owner of Elegance Simplified, has an extensive background including a Bachelors Degree in Food Industry Management from Michigan State University, and an Associated Degree in Culinary studies-Le Cordon Bleu, Pennsylvania

Regardless of accolades, education, experience, the goal of Renee and Elegance Simplified professionals is exceeding our customer expectations.

Every event is an expression of love, wrapped in elegance.

Follow Elegance Simplified on

10 Reviews for Elegance Simplified

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful wedding coordination

We used Elegance Simplified for our November 2018 wedding and had a wonderful experience. Renee provided us with "day of" coordination that extended into the month prior to the event, helping us with the final details. We did a lot of DIY for our decor and Renee collected it several days before the wedding and set it all up for us so we wouldn't have to worry about it on our wedding day. Everything looked great and the wedding and reception ran very smoothly. I don't even know if anything went wrong along the way because we never had to deal personally with any issues and were able to make a smooth departure after the event. Renee is great to work with and highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Redmond · Married on 10/20/2018

Elegance Simplified is the absolute best thing I spent money on for my wedding

First of all, you NEED a wedding coordinator. Do not put yourself through the stress of not having one. They are essential. Luckily for me, the stars aligned and I found the most wonderful coordinator. Renee and her team were so great at putting my mind at ease and making me feel confident that my wedding was in good hands. I hired Renee to be the month of coordinator and she went above and beyond what I expected. She would check in with me, just to see how I was feeling and what was stressing me out that she could take care of. She had wonderful suggestions and really made my wedding gorgeous and flow perfectly. I got married on my family's farm and she came out several times to check it out and see how everything was going to go the day of the wedding. I wasn't stressed the day of the wedding because I knew Renee had everything covered. I can't recommend Elegance Simplified enough. They were hands down the BEST decision I made when booking things for the wedding. Do yourself a favor, and hire them.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Shermece · Married on 04/02/2016

Very professional. Venue was beautifully done.

Sent on 04/27/2016