Mint To Be Weddings

Charlotte, NC View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Mint To Be strives to encompass each couples special story of love into their wedding day, while also providing professional and unique wedding services. Contact our Wedding Coordinator, Caroline Emmons, today to turn your dream wedding into reality! Located in Charlotte and serves the surrounding areas.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1400.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Lindsey
    Lindsey A. Married on 06/05/2021

Made our wedding day/month a breeze!!!

We hired Caroline and Mint to Be weddings as a month of coordinator for our wedding. From the very beginning (over a year and a half planning) Caroline was on top of it all! She sent us timelines, resources, and was so supportive and responsive! The month of my wedding was a breeze, as she took over communication with all my vendors, met with us at the venue for our walk through, was incredibly organized and supplied a variety of décor items which took the whole aesthetic to the next level, (all while being 8 months pregnant!!! TOTAL ROCKSTAR!)! She was on top of every detail, question, and concern (not that there were any) that came up, and did it with a smile to the point that I had absolutely no stress on my wedding day, which was a true gift. I HIGHLY recommend Caroline and the Mint to Be girls for all your planning/coordinating needs. Thank you, Caroline for making our special day so seamless, we appreciate you more than you will ever know!!
  • Corrie
    Corrie V. Married on 03/20/2021

Hands Down the Best Decision

Booking Caroline as our wedding planner was the best decision we made! Our original wedding date was planned for April 2020, and I'm honestly not sure what we would have managed without her help navigating through postponing/COVID. She was with us every step of the way (all while planning her own wedding during COVID) and I always felt better after talking things through with her. This girl is PREPARED. She is always on top of things and has an amazing team (shoutout to Lydia and Brooke)! She will make sure there is no stone left unturned and that all of your bases are covered.

We went through several venue changes and she helped us find our final wedding venue when ours fell through a month before our wedding! Normally this would have been a really stressful experience, but Caroline and our other vendors made it a seamless experience. Having her as the point of contact for all of our vendors the month before our wedding was a huge help.

On our wedding day she brought me the most thoughtful care package and took care of everything - I didn't have to lift a finger! Everything went off without a hitch and we had the most beautiful wedding day! It was better than we even imagined, which is a credit to Caroline and the Mint to Be girls.

I recommend Mint to Be Weddings to all of my friends and would definitely hire them all over again!
  • Cassy
    Cassy H. Married on 03/06/2021

The Absolute Best

Caroline and her team are the absolute best. I am a COVID bride and prior to my original wedding date, Caroline had the real insider wedding knowledge and helped me pick great vendors. She was already an incredible planner and worth every star afforded on this review. But in the aftermath of covid and having to postpone and reschedule and worry every second of our lives, Caroline really delivered an incredible experience. She was sensitive to our heartbreak and coordinated with each vendor for a new wedding date, she offered monthly, weekly, and daily support amidst a very unique time, and she updated us frequently on any new change to our restrictions and guided us in how to answer to those restrictions. I felt supported and reassured and confident that our day was going to be exactly how I envisioned it. With family and with love. I will use Mint to Be again! (not for a wedding, I'm in the long haul with my husband, possibly an anniversary vow renewal!)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Mint To Be Weddings Price Rates

Raise The Roof Myrtle Beach Raise The Roof Myrtle Beach Wedding DJs

Great planners! Professional, fun and keep the perfect flow for any event!

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service Wedding DJs

Very Professional and accommodating. Lovely decor for the Gulledge Wedding at Morning Glory Farm. The Owner, Caroline and her staff was easy to work with to ensure that the bride and groom's wadding was a dream come true.Two thumbs up!

Devyn Leigh Events Devyn Leigh Events Wedding Planners

I've known Caroline at Mint To Be for several years, and she is great at what she does! Her attention to detail and genuine care for her couples make her a planner you'll love to work with!

432 Northgate Avenue Charlotte, NC, 28209
Location of (Mint To Be Weddings)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding