Charlotte, NC 28203 Map · Phone number

About LunahZon Photography

If the tagline didn't clue you in - we enjoy living life laughing just as much as we enjoy creating art & making sure all the little moments don't get missed. We always endeavor to be 100% true to who we are as people and let that drive our photography to do the same. Color, movement, personality, and a sense of adventure are all things that we prize in our work and in our clients (who we end up calling "family" before we're done if we do our jobs right).

Follow LunahZon Photography on

iml0761
iml8407

9 Reviews for LunahZon Photography

Tola · Married on 08/05/2017

My coworker recommended Jeremy and Debbie. I looked at the photos from his wedding and was blown away.
    Jeremy brings a whole lot of personality to the table, lol. My husband and I are both introverts so I was worried about how the photos would turn out. It is definitely a plus to have a photographer that can make the experience fun and relaxing. We have a lot of natural smiles in our photos because Jeremy kept making us laugh. My wedding guests and the bridal party kept saying, “Your photographer is awesome.”

Jeremy and Debbie do not take bad photos. The photos that were captured for our engagement and our wedding photo shoots are some of the best pictures that we have ever taken.
    We are blown away by the photos. They exceeded our expectations. What they do is art, the pictures are vibrant and colorful and can look like fantasy shots. There are so many creative photos that were taken with the accessories and the dress. They captured all the important moments. They can take a hot park with mosquitoes and make the photos look like they were captured in paradise.

The only problem we have is trying to pick the photos that we are going to print because there are so many amazing shots! It was great to work with them, and we will definitely work with them in the future.

Crystal · Married on 11/06/2016

We cannot say enough good and amazing things about Debby and Jeremy. From the moment we met them, we knew we wanted to work with them. They were super laid back, upbeat, and positive, and we loved their portfolio. They got our pictures (engagement and wedding) back to us quickly, captured amazing shots, and were truly great to work with. Photography was one of our top 5 things to make sure we got right, and we really did with LunahZon. I'm sure we will be reaching out to them again for future photo sessions.

Kelly · Married on 09/19/2015

Debby and Jeremy Deal are two of the most wonderful people you could ever hope to work with on your wedding day. They saved my bridal photo shoot! On my bridal photo shoot day I ended up being in a pickle. After I had my hair and make-up professionally done and was at my photography location waiting on my photographer... My original photographer, who I had hired and paid, didn't show up and couldn't be contacted. My wonderful makeup artist knew Jeremy and Debby personally and they dropped what they were doing and came to save the day! They arrived on site within 15 minutes! I almost cried for joy because it was such a thoughtful, selfless thing to do for a stranger. They made me feel so comfortable and did such a beautiful photo session too! SO professional! SO flexible and SO easy to work with! I highly HIGHLY recommend them for any photography sessions you need! And their quality of work is so beautiful as well. If you are looking for photographers who love what they do and are there for YOU then these are the people you need to hire for your big day! Thank you again Jeremy and Debby for being so incredibly wonderful!!!!!

LunahZon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Carolina Weddings and Events
    Carolina Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

LunahZon is such a fun, energetic couple that we loved being able to work with! I love their creativity and special eye for photo ideas! I hope to work with them on many more events!

• Isabel's Corner Videography
    Isabel's Corner Videography Wedding Videographers

LunahZon is by far one of my favorite photography teams to work with! Their work is certainly outside the box, which I LOVE! You will not see any cookie cutter out of this team... they gear their work 110% towards each individual client/couple. I'm big on shooting documentary style and just "letting moments happen" as they are always the most heartfelt and heart string tugging... Some photographers can get in the way of that when they are constantly grabbing and posing and placing people. LunahZon does an amazing job at seeing real moments unfold and capturing them at their best! LOVE them! Can't say enough kind things!

• Many Rivers Ministries
    Many Rivers Ministries Wedding Officiants

Ah-Mazing photographers and people. Please check them out. You won't be disappointed.

• Charlotte, NC 28203 See on map