Clockwork Events and Design Reviews

Clockwork Events and Design 1
Clockwork Events and Design 2

Brooke Hill · Getting married on 08/04/2020

The Hills love Clockwork

I'm almost 6 months late writing this review but what better way to remember my wedding day than raving about Clockwork. Everything from the weeks before to the day of was magical. Kayla and her team did everything they possibly could to make this the best day of my life. It rained 5 minutes before walking down the aisle and was freezing cold but I knew with Kayla the ceremony would stay right where I wanted it. I watched her team and others sprint to the ceremony site to wipe off chairs and I knew everything would be okay. Kayla pays attention to every detail making sure it is exactly what you want. I couldn't say more about Kayla and Clockwork. If you are looking for someone to make your special day super special look no further than Clockwork because all your dreams will come true.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Emma

Emma Plank · Married on 04/20/2019

Stress Reliever

And I didn't think I needed a Coordinator! Kayla took over about six weeks from the date of my daughter's wedding. From our first meeting, she opened my eyes to so many details I wouldn't have thought of and I knew it was a "no-brainer" to hire her for us to experience our perfect day! She took over all the logistics and kept a very cool head when the weather was stressing everyone out! She paid attention to every detail we had planned and pulled off exactly what we envisioned. Kayla and her team are very talented, professional and bring the sunshine when you don't think there's a chance of it! We had the best day and it's definitely due to the hard work Kayla puts in to make sure the bride, groom and families experience a very special day to remember.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Clockwork Events and Design 3
    Clockwork Events and Design 4

Michele · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing experience

I am so happy with my experience with Kayla at clockwork events & design!!! I hired her to be my wedding coordinator. My day was amazing thanks to Kayla! She is so good at what she does!!! She made my day run so smoothly. I would 100% recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Corinna · Married on 11/03/2018

Seamless, Worry-less, Perfect Day!

Kayla and team coordinated my wedding day and it could not have been more perfect than it was! Every single detail, big or small was handled by Clockwork and I never for a second worried about anything. My vision came to life before my eyes and every single guest talked about how perfect the day ran. I would get married every year, if possible, as long as Clockwork is coordinating.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Ariel Tataragasi · Married on 11/11/2017

Fall wedding

Kayla at clockwork events was awesome! She paid attention to detail and everything I could ever have wanted/needed! While planning a wedding is stressful she took care of every need

Sent on 01/08/2019

Maria · Married on 05/20/2017

Clockworks as a company is very professional. Kayla as a wedding planner is AWESOME! All I can say is that she helped me through difficult decisions and assisting with difficult guests and taught me a few things along the way. So thank you Kayla, your team, and vendors for making it a truly memorable moment for us!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Crystal · Married on 11/06/2016

One of the best decisions we made during our wedding process was hiring Kayla. I tried to do everything myself at first and after almost 2 months of pulling my hair out and crying, I told my now husband that it was just too overwhelming for me and I needed help. After we met, I told him I wanted her and I didn't need to meet with anyone else. She was upbeat, positive, but also was laid back and down to Earth. I could tell she could see we weren't your average couple. She set us up with other amazing vendors, found a venue that fit us, and took care of everything on our wedding day. I never would have been able to pull off what she did. She was in constant communication with us from the day we hired her and if we had any questions, she was there to answer them and in a timely manner. She was so accommodating and met with us when we needed or took me places to get an idea of things. The night of and days after our wedding, people were asking who she was because she was on top of everything and working so hard. She really made all our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Kayla helped us out so much with her month-of package. Our wedding planning was already difficult since we lived in Northern VA and were getting married in Charlotte. Kayla was always available to meet us when we were home for the weekends and made sure that all of our questions were always answered via email or text in a speedy fashion. Our day would have been a million times more hectic without her help to set up the reception decor, making the schedule, making sure our guests were where they should be, etc. Thank you Kayla!!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Kayla and her staff are amazing to work with. Our wedding went perfectly and we have Clockwork Events to thank. From the beginning of the planning process to the day of, Kayla made everything seamless and stress free. I honestly don't know what we would have done without her. I would recommend Clockwork Events to every couple looking for a planner.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Kayla of Clockwork Event and Designs is an excellent wedding coordinator. Mike and I hired Kayla for our month-of coordinator to “mend the end”. I was hesitant handing over our wedding to someone else, but after we lost our ceremony venue it seemed necessary. Fortunately, Kayla’s friendly personality and strong organization skills made the transition easy. She worked seamlessly with our other amazing vendors, and motivated the others. She worked around our work schedules, and was always available to us. It was like having a best friend and cheerleader at all of our final appointments. Kayla truly handled our wedding rehearsal and day with grace. A fire alarm went off during our cocktail hour, and Kayla directed guests and hotel staff with poise. She ensured that hiccups did not reach our radar, and we were able to focus on what was most important: the start of our marriage. Our guests continue to compliment us on the wedding (two months after the event!), and Kayla is to thank. Her commitment to us – strangers she had met only six weeks prior – and our wedding was amazing. We cannot thank nor recommend her enough.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Sharyl · Married on 03/22/2015

thank you Cockwork Events & Design for giving me my dream wedding! It was perfect down to every last detail. You always responded to my emails and phone calls so quickly. Could not have done it with out you!!

Clockwork Events and Design's reply:

Whoops Sharyl it looks like your auto correct took over :) thank you for reviewing my page. You were one of my favorite clients, and I'm thankful to have worked with you!

Anna · Married on 02/21/2015

Kayla was SO helpful! I don't know what I would have done without her help. She was always a step ahead of me and was always looking for creative and less expensive ways to incorporate everything I wanted into my special day. Working with her was such a breeze, I never had to worry if something was going to get done or if a problem was going to be a huge set back because she handled everything.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Melanie · Married on 01/01/2015

Kayla was professional, straight forward and undeniably creative! She made my wedding unique and catered to my personality. With all the stress of planning, I can genuinely say my special day wouldn't have been the same without her. I would recommend her to anyone, and I have!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Katy · Married on 11/09/2014

Fabulous girl to work with. Knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen!

Dominique · Married on 06/21/2014

Kayla was great! She was very professional and has great ideas! She helped me with EVERYTHING from picking out bridesmaids dresses to creating a timeline for my entire wedding day!!

Jasmin · event on 07/07/2012

This company was amazing in planning my 1st borns babyshower. The attention to detail left myself and guest in awe. My mother is not good at hosting events and parties when she sought out this event planning company she was pleased at the ideas and theme that was given by the owner. When I walked into my surprise babyshower me and the my spouse were in complete shock at how beautiful everything came out the linens, color scheme, the fresh flowers, the favors, the cake, the decoration, etc. completely left us speechless... we automatically knew this was done professionally we hope to us this company in the future for all events. Along with the rest of people that attended! Thank you so much for making the celebration of my pregnancy so special!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Clockwork Events and Design's reply:

Thank you for glowing review! We loved planning your baby shower and helping you celebrate your little one!

Nikki · Married on 06/18/2016

Clockwork made sure my day ran smoothly. The venue looked wonderful and everyone has complimented me on how smooth the day was.

Sent on 07/01/2016