Clearly Classy Events

5524 Bee Caves Rd. Suite E2, Austin, TX 78746 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Clearly Classy Events

Clearly Classy Events is an Austin-based wedding planner that will handle all the details so you don’t have to. The experienced team understands that organizing a wedding can be overwhelming, but they are happy to take on the legwork. You will be able to relax and enjoy the process with Clearly Classy Events by your side.

Experience

For over 12 years, the award winning team of Clearly Classy Events has produced some of the most elegant, classy and extraordinary weddings in Austin! Our experience puts us in the top tier of wedding planners in the area and enables us to create once in a lifetime events that are second to none.

Clearly Classy Events has services that will bring your vision to life. To plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception, they provide the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered

The company serves Austin, Texas and the surrounding region. This includes Dripping Springs, Westlake, Bastrop, New Braunfels, Canyon Lake, Kyle, San Marcos, Buda, Georgetown and Round Rock.

Follow Clearly Classy Events on
i 5psfsbt xl copy
614f5013d9df0df0 1425585475304 5

73 Reviews for Clearly Classy Events

Jeri · Married on 02/11/2017

My daughter (the bride) and I trusted Johnell at Clearly Classy Events to coordinate and plan the whole wedding. I was totally a deer in the headlights, a little high-strung and live in Houston. The wedding was to be outdoors in Austin in early February. How's that for a tall order?! We met with Johnell gave her our idea of what we wanted and how much we wanted to spend. She worked with my daughter and me and created a vision board and detailed budget--which was very accurate. Even though we never saw a flower before we got to the venue for the ceremony and reception, when we walked into the reception room, we saw our vision down to the smallest detail. Johnell's recommendations for vendors were all spot on. Even afterwards I can't get over what a fantastic time we had.

Jamie · Married on 07/16/2016

Clearly Classy Events is THE event planning company to choose! Johnell and her team worked with us from the beginning to the end on our wedding. They handled every piece of our wedding puzzle. I had some unique ideas and they were helpful and always knew and understood the final vision. Every step of the way Johnell and her team were GREAT! I would easily recommend Clearly Classy Events to everyone needing an event or wedding planner...no matter how small or large your event are going to get exactly what you want! I was married in Austin but lived in Houston and I always knew our preparation was in great hands with the Clearly Classy Team! The communication was always open and responded to all questions and concerns I had during the process. I can't thank them enough for making one of the greatest days of my life so EXTREMELY INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Johnell, Cassie, and the team are great! Do yourself a favor and choose them! :) You won't regret it!

Clearly Classy Events Pricing

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00

• Jordan Flowers & Events
    Jordan Flowers & Events Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Clearly Classy Events, but only if you want clearly, a classy event.

• The Grooves
    The Grooves Wedding Bands

Excellent event planners!

• Mariachi Amor
    Mariachi Amor Wedding Bands

Great team, loved to work with them! In a particular event we had some challenges, but they came through and made it super easy for us and everyone else. Very Profesional, easy to communicate with, definitely an excellent provider. Would 100% Recommend them to anyone!

• 5524 Bee Caves Rd. Suite E2 Austin, Texas, TX 78746 See on map