5524 Bee Caves Rd. Suite E2, Austin, TX 78746 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Clearly Classy Events

Clearly Classy Events is an Austin-based wedding planner that will handle all the details so you don’t have to. The experienced team understands that organizing a wedding can be overwhelming, but they are happy to take on the legwork. You will be able to relax and enjoy the process with Clearly Classy Events by your side.

Experience

For over 12 years, the award winning team of Clearly Classy Events has produced some of the most elegant, classy and extraordinary weddings in Austin! Our experience puts us in the top tier of wedding planners in the area and enables us to create once in a lifetime events that are second to none.

Clearly Classy Events has services that will bring your vision to life. To plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception, they provide the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered

The company serves Austin, Texas and the surrounding region. This includes Dripping Springs, Westlake, Bastrop, New Braunfels, Canyon Lake, Kyle, San Marcos, Buda, Georgetown and Round Rock.

Follow Clearly Classy Events on

614f5013d9df0df0 1425585475304 5
img 2037 51 142045

74 Reviews for Clearly Classy Events

Jeri · Married on 02/11/2017

My daughter (the bride) and I trusted Johnell at Clearly Classy Events to coordinate and plan the whole wedding. I was totally a deer in the headlights, a little high-strung and live in Houston. The wedding was to be outdoors in Austin in early February. How's that for a tall order?! We met with Johnell gave her our idea of what we wanted and how much we wanted to spend. She worked with my daughter and me and created a vision board and detailed budget--which was very accurate. Even though we never saw a flower before we got to the venue for the ceremony and reception, when we walked into the reception room, we saw our vision down to the smallest detail. Johnell's recommendations for vendors were all spot on. Even afterwards I can't get over what a fantastic time we had.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Lora · Married on 02/11/2017

All brides to be, buckle up, and read this review. Hiring Johnell and the Cleary Classy Events team was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. To start, I have never been one to day dream about wedding details. Growing up I didn't think about what my flowers would look like, or my color scheme - I just knew I wanted it to be a great time celebrating the love of my life with family and friends. The first time I met Johnell I walked into her office with my wedding Pinterest board in tow, filled with random pins that could have described 10 different weddings. She took a look at what I had, listened to my "vision" (I put in quotes because it was so scatter brained), and she looked and me and said "I can plan this wedding". After giving her my thoughts and letting her know I wanted an ethereal, elegant wedding with a laid back backyard vibe she took me right to the Hummingbird House, and I can not even put into words how perfect and absolutely incredible the venue was. We immediately knew it was the venue for us after a long and arduous search, and we would have never found it had it not been for Johnell's expertise. Every single step of the way she was diligent and responsive. I changed my color scheme at least 3 times before landing on blush, and each time I sent those random late night emails with my frantic requests she would get right back to me. I felt totally at ease, and had the most incredible experience planning my wedding with literally no stress. Every single recommendation Johnell made from the photographer (Luxe Photography), the flowers (Bloom Bar) the videographer (Erik Carlson) and beyond, were absolutely fabulous. Not only was every single person we worked with tremendously talented, but they were also amazing people and a total joy to have as a part of our special day. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry about one single thing. From making sure everything was set and gorgeous, to getting rid of wasps that had flown into our

Sent on 02/17/2017

Jamie · Married on 07/16/2016

Clearly Classy Events is THE event planning company to choose! Johnell and her team worked with us from the beginning to the end on our wedding. They handled every piece of our wedding puzzle. I had some unique ideas and they were helpful and always knew and understood the final vision. Every step of the way Johnell and her team were GREAT! I would easily recommend Clearly Classy Events to everyone needing an event or wedding planner...no matter how small or large your event are going to get exactly what you want! I was married in Austin but lived in Houston and I always knew our preparation was in great hands with the Clearly Classy Team! The communication was always open and responded to all questions and concerns I had during the process. I can't thank them enough for making one of the greatest days of my life so EXTREMELY INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Johnell, Cassie, and the team are great! Do yourself a favor and choose them! :) You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/18/2016

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00

• Jordan Flowers & Events
    Jordan Flowers & Events Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Clearly Classy Events, but only if you want clearly, a classy event.

• The Grooves
    The Grooves Wedding Bands

Excellent event planners!

• Mariachi Amor
    Mariachi Amor Wedding Bands

Great team, loved to work with them! In a particular event we had some challenges, but they came through and made it super easy for us and everyone else. Very Profesional, easy to communicate with, definitely an excellent provider. Would 100% Recommend them to anyone!

• 5524 Bee Caves Rd. Suite E2 Austin, Texas, 78746 See on map