2001 S Lamar Unit J, Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number · Visit website

Merveille 1
Merveille 2
Merveille 3

Joahnna · Married on 06/02/2018

Katie and the team at Merveille are amazing! The floral design and execution for our wedding this past weekend was stunning. I met with two other floral designers before I came to Merveille. Immediately, upon meeting Katie, I knew she understood what I was hoping for. On the days leading up to our wedding, and on our actual wedding day, Austin was hit with an unexpected heat wave with temps above 100 degrees. Katie planned alternatives in case the weather was too hot for our outside ceremony. In the end, we decided to carry through despite the heat. When I stepped out and saw my ceremony floral arch for the first time, I was amazed at what Katie had done. One friend told me it looked like something out of a fairytale. For all brides out there - I cannot recommend Merveille enough. Besides the design and execution, I also appreciate that Katie took the time to get to know me and my hopes for floral design instead of asking me about budget before we could even chat . I understand why that question is important to floral designers, but it was a huge turn-off for me in previous meetings. Katie was so different from the other designers. My family is still talking about how beautiful my wedding flowers looked. I'll never forget Katie for going above and beyond, and how Merveille transformed my wedding into a fairytale.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Delanah · Married on 12/28/2017

Katie went over and beyond for our wedding even though I had a limited budget to work with. Working with her was a breeze and the end result was spectacular.

Sent on 01/15/2018