Merveille Reviews

12 Reviews for Merveille

• Maria

Maria V. · Married on 02/05/2021

Outstanding Florist!

Katie did the flowers for my son’s wedding. The flower arrangements, the bride’s bouquet, the swag for the arch at the outdoor ceremony site were just spectacular, stunning! Everything was so fresh and well-coordinated. It definitely surpassed our expectations. From our first phone call, she was very responsive and willing to work with their budget. Highly recommend Katie and her team for your special occasion, well worth your time and money. You won't be disappointed with their work, I guarantee that.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Becca

Becca S. · Married on 02/15/2020

I loved my bouquet!

Katie from Merveille was amazing -- she did a wonderful job of bringing our vision to life and working within our budget. I found Katie to be down to earth, attentive to our preferences, and overall very helpful. She was very patient and flexible in working with us, helping to find just the right look and feel at a reasonable price. The bud wall was such a hit as a backdrop for photos and looked so great! The combination of flowers, greenery, votives and taper candles looked so wonderful in the space and complemented the white cheesecloth runners and the white ribbons on the weather vane. I loved my bouquet - it was exactly what I wanted - primarily green and white with beautiful anemones with white centers with a pop of color from the blue thistle and pink veronica flowers. My absolute favorite part of the bouquet was the tillandsia - such a unique plant with an unusual shape to add texture and something different!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Reagan

Reagan B. · Married on 10/25/2019

Absolutely fantastic!!

Katie created my dream wedding! She knew exactly how to produce the style of floral that I was wanting and is extremely knowledgeable in the world of flowers. She had the wonderful idea of single stem king proteas for my bridesmaids and made the dreamiest boutonnières for our groomsmen. Every last detail was thought about and I’m so lucky to have had her for my special day. Would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/18/2021

Joahnna · Married on 06/02/2018

Katie and the team at Merveille are amazing! The floral design and execution for our wedding this past weekend was stunning. I met with two other floral designers before I came to Merveille. Immediately, upon meeting Katie, I knew she understood what I was hoping for. On the days leading up to our wedding, and on our actual wedding day, Austin was hit with an unexpected heat wave with temps above 100 degrees. Katie planned alternatives in case the weather was too hot for our outside ceremony. In the end, we decided to carry through despite the heat. When I stepped out and saw my ceremony floral arch for the first time, I was amazed at what Katie had done. One friend told me it looked like something out of a fairytale. For all brides out there - I cannot recommend Merveille enough. Besides the design and execution, I also appreciate that Katie took the time to get to know me and my hopes for floral design instead of asking me about budget before we could even chat . I understand why that question is important to floral designers, but it was a huge turn-off for me in previous meetings. Katie was so different from the other designers. My family is still talking about how beautiful my wedding flowers looked. I'll never forget Katie for going above and beyond, and how Merveille transformed my wedding into a fairytale.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Delanah · Married on 12/28/2017

Katie went over and beyond for our wedding even though I had a limited budget to work with. Working with her was a breeze and the end result was spectacular.

Sent on 01/15/2018

I do not have enough wonderful things to say about Katie and Merveille. It was really a true joy to get to plan our wedding with Katie. Every step of the way she was responsive, understood my goals and visions, was so kind and helpful and I appreciated her creative ability to fill in the gaps in my ideas. The day of my wedding I was absolutely floored by our florals. The most important piece to me was a floral wall to be the backdrop of our ceremony and I will love that floral wall until the day I die. It was probably what made me cry when I walked down the aisle. Still getting compliments on our flowers. Also, Katie is so awesome and kind that it truly felt like I was seeing a friend when she showed up on wedding day to bring me my bouquet. I made the right decision by having Merveille help with our wedding and you should do the same.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Kelsey · Married on 11/28/2015

For sure the best florist in town!! It's evident that Katie has a passion for what she does and she truly blew away my expectations! The flowers for our wedding were, without a doubt, what brought in such beauty and elegance. Katie and her team at Merveille are extraordinary — love this company and would HIGHLY recommend anyone to go with Merveille for their next event!

Sent on 01/28/2016
  • Maeghan

Maeghan · Married on 04/27/2013

I just can't say enough about how beautiful everything that Merveille did for our wedding was. Merveille decorated the tree under which we got married. It was absolutely stunning. It brought one of my bridesmaids to tears it was so lovely. Then, my bouquet was unbelievable - so much so that I am having it freeze-dried and preserved. The bridesmaids' bouquets were gorgeous too. Guests raved about how lovely our centerpieces were. They were the perfect conversational height, and they really made our theme (colors inspired by the Texas sunset) come to life. Everything was just exquisite. I highly recommend Merveille to other brides!

Sent on 04/30/2013
  • User2066030 · 2+ years ago

Neither of us are much of flower people and had no idea what we wanted. They were more than helpful. We pointed out some stuff we liked (of course they were on opposite spectrums) Somehow they combined our tastes and it was perfect! Rustic elegant. I can now say I like flowers!!
    (They did rehearsal dinner too and it was A plus)

Sent on 11/10/2012
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 05/07/2011

I can't say enough about the unbelievable flowers that Merveille put together for our wedding ceremony and reception. The flowers were important to me, and I was blown away. I've never seen any flowers as beautiful. I'm amazed at how Amy completely understood the look and feel we were going for at both venues and realized the vision with floral amazingness. I'm so lucky that she's in the Austin area :-)

Sent on 08/19/2012

Allison · Married on 04/02/2011

Merveille is a wonderful option for your wedding floral. If you want magazine quality arrangments and bouquets for a reasonable price, Amy is your girl! Right away, she understood and connected with the vision I had for the wedding, and the floral on the big day was perfect! She was really flexible in working within my budget without sacrificing fabulous style and went the extra mile the day of making sure everything was flawless. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2011
  • kate

Kate · Married on 10/16/2010

Amy went above and beyond for creating my flowers for my wedding! From the bouquets to the topiaries, to having her dad get in the woodshop and create custom boxes for our arrangements during the reception, everything looked incredible and above and beyond my expectations.

Highly recommended!!