10502 watchful fox drive, Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About The Grooves

Hi ! We’re the premiere wedding band of Texas and would love make your day one to remember! Please email us either through this mailer or contact us on our website and view and live video here: www.thegrooves.net

Here's a little bit about what we do at weddings and feel free to all us anytime with any questions at 512507-0589. We would love to speak with you and put together the perfect musical package for your wedding day!

Performance time:

We play over a four hour period, which consists of three one hour sets with two breaks during which we can do your various wedding activities (cutting cake, bouquet toss, etc.). We also DJ music on our breaks to keep the party going and if there are any songs that we don’t play that you want to hear, you can bring an IPOD, Iphone, CD or mp3 player with those favorite songs and I’ll DJ those through our system on breaks. We can also work directly with your wedding coordinator if you have one.

We play all styles including a light dinner/cocktail set:

We play all styles, including standards for the older folks (Sinatra, etc.), Motown, Disco, oldies, rock, current dance, country, and Eighties, changing styles to please the crowd and keep the dance floor packed all night. We also have a nice dinner set that we can play if needed while guests are eating and they can dance if they want to but can still eat dinner and converse comfortably without the band being too loud to talk and enjoy their meal.

Free MC provided:

I also act as master of ceremonies, announcing all events throughout the night.

How to book us:

Call or email us for custom pricing and and to book us. 512-507-0589 If you’d like to book us just let me know and I’ll shoot you a contract. We require 20% deposit to hold the date and the remainder is due 7 days prior to the event if paying by personal check or cash the night of the event. Let me know if you’d like to come see us live sometime. I’ll send you some that we are playing for your to come see us live. I look forward to hearing from you! 512-507-0589

Instrumentation for different lineups:

5 piece band :

one female vocalist, two male vocalists, bass, drums, guitar, saxophone and keys (singers also play instruments which is why it might look like more than 5 pieces)

7 piece :

Bass, drums, guitar, keys, saxophone, trumpet, two female vocalists, two male vocalists (singers also play instruments which is why it might look like more than 7 pieces)

10 piece :

Bass, drums, guitar, keys, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, baritone sax, three female vocalists, two male vocalists

• Big Night Quartet
grooves weddingwire
GirlsandbandFormal2

26 Reviews for The Grooves

Barbara B. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Excellent Band ---outstanding music! and Fun members!

As the father of the Bride I volunteered to take care of the band selection. I chose The Grooves and hit a home run! Ron was very patient with me and answered my many questions! All our guests commented how good the band sounded and enjoyed the entertainment from the members as well! They definitely know how to get the crowd moving and grooving! Great Job!! Kirk Bond

Sent on 11/16/2020

The Grooves's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! It was an honor to be chosen as your band for your wedding day! Thanks again for the rockstar treatment with the Awesome food and all! We wish you all the best!

Beth M. · Married on 11/28/2020

Great band

My mother in law hired the Grooves for my sister in laws wedding, so this was a repeat hire. They did not disappoint.

The only suggestion I have is that it would have been awesome to not have the lights w the Band Logo on during the ceremony...it showed up in all my walking down the aisle pictures. :(

Sent on 12/30/2020

The Grooves's reply:

Thank you so much for the review it was an honor to be a part of your special day! Sorry about the logo showing up in your photos, please send me all the photos with that logo in it and I will digitally remove the logo for you. I own a photography studio so it would be easy to remove these and my pleasure to do it for you.
  • Amanda

Amanda A. · Married on 08/31/2019

Here's Your Wedding Band!

We can't say enough positive words about The Grooves! They are absolutely fantastic! Ron was so easy to work with and very responsive to all our questions (even while he was on vacation!). During the reception, our dance floor was packed! We heard so many great comments from our guests such as "they are the best wedding band" and "they're so awesome!" Book them today!!
    -Amanda and Ed Austin

Sent on 09/18/2019

Award

The Grooves Pricing

The Grooves Price Rates

The Grooves FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 5,000 - $ 8,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 4,000 - $ 7,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 7500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    R&B / Soul
    Rock
    Swing
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learning New Songs
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Disco Ball

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Grooves 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Villa Antonia Mansion Weddings

Very fun band that rocks the chapel/dance hall at Villa Antonia!

• 10502 watchful fox drive Austin, TX, 78748 See on map
    512-507-0589 (512) (Phone number)
    0589 (Other Phone Number)
    507 (Fax Number)
    Location of (The Grooves)