Premiere Events

Austin, TX View map Visit website

Premiere Events is a family-owned event rental service based out of Austin, Texas. Premiere Events is not just family owned, but it is locally owned by a group of individuals whose main goal is to bring a unique style, unparalleled service, and beautifully themed products to their clients. Their team works with special event professionals and individual event hosters and can sit down with you one-on-one to coordinate every minute detail of your wedding or special event. With Premiere Events you can make your celebration vision a reality.

Premiere Events offers their clients a wide variety of beautiful event pieces that can fit any event style, from chic and modern, to rustic and vintage. Some of their available event items include things like aisle runners, chair covers, dance floors, drapery, tables, tents, altars and arches, chairs, decor, lounge furniture, tent accessories, and vases. All rentals are provided with delivery, set up, and clean up service as well.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$150

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$125

What is the starting price for tables?

$8

What is the starting price for chairs?

$2

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$216

• Andie
    Andie H. Married on 03/06/2022

Rentals > single-use trash

We rented from Premier Rentals that was coordinated through our caterer, Word of Mouth. We visited the showroom with our caterer lead to look at linens and plates and such. Everyone at the showroom was helpful. Overall, I'm pleased with what we rented. We rented plates, cutlery, cups, and linens and I'm so glad we were able to use reusable items instead of single use plastic.
  • Carly
    Carly M. Married on 02/24/2022

Everything you need!

I had a great experience with Premier for my wedding on 2/24/22. I worked with Hannah and felt that her communication was always prompt and super helpful. I changed my mind on items and colors quite a few times and Hannah was very accommodating and helped my wedding vision come to life. We ended up renting all linens, a black and white checkered dance floor and 2 bars for our wedding at Woodbine Mansion. Prices were reasonable and the whole process went smoothly!
  • Lily
    Lily K. Married on 09/09/2021

Everything you need!

Premiere Events is the absolute BEST! I used Premiere for both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding day. They have absolutely everything you could need and they even added things to help make our wedding extra safe during COVID-19. I worked with both Janira and Chandler and they made it all soooo easy. Chandler helped me navigate postponing and never let me stress. The delivery and pick-up teams came right on time and were so nice/fast. I have so many good things to say about Premiere and I am going to use them for every event I ever have - Thank you team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• 20% off solid & embossed premium
  • 25% off prints, themes & spandex
  • 30% off textural
  • 40% off elegance

Linen special includes linens, table runners, chair ties and napkins. Discount only applies to items that are in-stock and available. Order must be paid in full at the time of booking for discount to apply. No changes to quantity, style or color can be made after order is placed. Additions made after the special has ended will be at the regular rental rate. All sales final.

Pricing

Jordan Flowers & Events Jordan Flowers & Events Wedding Florists

I ALWAYS use Premiere Events. They are the best rental company in AUSTIN AREA!!!!

Austin Event Angels Austin Event Angels Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, Premiere Events is one of my favorite vendors to bring my brides to. Each of their convenient locations house an extensive selection of any rental needs you can think of. They know events, big and small, and are always happy to help make yours uniquely special! Both the team on the showroom floor and the team behind the scenes are one of the most reliable vendors you will have the pleasure to work with and their communication is top notch! I never have any doubts that we are in good hands with them.

Wedding Warriors Wedding Warriors Wedding Planners

As a planner, having a rental company that is so on top of everything, has a wonderful selection for my couples and are always there with help along the way is so appreciated! If I need something specific, they take the time to see if they can find it, or come up with ideas that will make the difference for my sweet brides day!

11810 Manchaca Rd Austin, TX, 78748
512-870-8552

Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Sat: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm Sun: Closed
Location of (Premiere Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding