2549 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Celebrity Bridal Boutique

Celebrity Bridal Boutique is Pittsburgh's only Upscale Sample Wedding Gown Boutique that offers spectacular savings on the Top Name Designers that Brides love.

Expect to be amazed at the Stunning Collection of Gowns at 40% to 70% off the original retail price. We offer a large selection of over 500 current gowns with new stock arriving weekly. Gowns are purchases off the rack and it is our policy to keep them in as pristine condition as possible. We also offer professional seamstress services and customized work.

Brides will look and feel like a Pittsburgh Celebrity without the high price tag.

We carry Mother of the Bride and Groom Gowns as well as Flower Girl Dresses, also at very affordable prices.

Celebrity Bridal Accessories include Veils in a variety of styles and lengths, Fascinators, Headbands, Combs, Tiaras, Jewelry, Purses, Lingerie, Garters, Guest Book sets much more.

• Bridal Beginning

Videos 2 vídeos

13 Reviews for Celebrity Bridal Boutique

Klarissa · Married on 10/02/2015

She saved me!!! (Amanda)

Previously I had made 3 appointments with David's Bridal and could not find a dress that I loved. A few were OK but none truly looked amazing on me :(. I started to feel pressured about choosing one since my wedding was creeping closer, but none were simply THE dress! All brides can relate if they found their dress :). I was losing hope, and I started to look elsewhere, and finally Celebrity Bridal came to my attention! I called Amanda very stressed out feeling like I lost out on the experience of finding a bridal gown. She was incredibly patient and so sweet and genuinely wanted me to find a dress that I loved! There was no pressure at all from her and she was extremely personable and fun. If it weren't for Amanda I would have simply given up on that beautiful gown and got married in an overpriced, unattractive, made me look bigger than I am gown lol. Amanda even gave me some tips and took pictures, since my mom has no knowledge of a smart phone. I went to Celebrity Bridal twice and each time left very happy because she cared that I would look amazing on my wedding day. Thank you so much Amanda. You may have truly saved my wedding and made it exactly how I imagined, without breaking the bank at all :).

Klarissa A.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Alissa · Married on 08/29/2015

This is by far the best wedding dress shop in Pittsburgh. Not only are you treated well (I was the only customer that morning so we had the shop all to ourselves and personal attention with every dress) but Amanda was great! She was very nice, unlike others at more expensive bridal salons, and she let me try on as many as I wanted. There were so many beautiful, high-end, dresses there but I finally found a GORGEOUS Maggie Sottero for a fraction of the cost, I believe after tax it was still under $800 and this is a Maggie ball gown. Great store, great people, great experience. If you don't want to feel pressure and want a great dress for an even better price, go here!

Sent on 03/02/2015

I recently purchased my wedding dress from the Celebrity Bridal Boutique. Kelly was assisting me, and was absolutely wonderful. I love the dress, and the pricing was out of this world. I can't say enough about the service I received when I was there. Kelly kept quiet until I had said what I thought/my family thought about the dress I had tried on. When I found the one that I ended up getting, she knew right away. They had a big selection of dresses, and I knew right from the start which one I wanted. The idea of spending a lot of money on a dress was out of the question to me, but being able to find an amazing dress at such a reasonable price was not something I had ever expected. So glad we went there!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Award

Celebrity Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Undergarments
    Veils

• 2549 Penn Avenue Pittsburgh, 15220 See on map
    Location of (Celebrity Bridal Boutique)