Naples, Naples, Florida 34113 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Cate Tenopir Events

A full-service wedding planner in Key Largo and Naples, Florida, Cate Tenopir Events specializes in events that last a day and memories that last forever. Owned and operated by professional event planner Cate Tenopir, the company has been crafting beautiful ceremonies and receptions throughout Key Largo since March of 2016. Fun and stress-free, Cate Tenopir Events is the ideal choice for celebrating your one-of-a-kind union!

Couples who entrust their special day to Cate Tenopir Events are provided with an array of wedding planning services. For a truly streamlined event said services include:

• Consultations
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guests lists

Areas Covered
Cate Tenopir Events proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Key Largo and Naples, Florida. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to couples throughout Miami, Fort Lauderdale and The Florida Keys.

Follow Cate Tenopir Events on

Cate Tenopir Events 7
  • Jeanne

Jeanne · Married on 05/11/2019

Beyond Exceptional

We worked with Cate for our wedding at the Key Largo Lighthouse on May 11th 2019. Cate was exceptional from the first moment we met educating me on the process and thru the 16 months between booking the venue and the wedding day. I truly could not have had the wedding my husband and I had without her. She is so gifted and helped us create a wedding of a lifetime.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2019

Luisa is Perfection!

I was cautious to hire a wedding planner because I’m the kind of Bride who has everything planned a year in advance and I make sure everything is in order so I wasn’t sure if I needed a wedding planner. I went ahead and hired Cate Tenopir for the day of because I thought, if something does happen to go wrong at least I can send someone else to handle it the day of. Off the bat, i was having trouble figuring out which makeup and hair artist i wanted to use since i wouldn’t be able to have a trial run. I emailed Cate and she was soooo helpful with helping me find my hair and makeup artists even though i only booked her for the day of! Luisa was my day of planner and contacted me a month before the wedding to make sure I had everything planned and ready (which I did) and to see if she needed to do anything. She got in touch with all of my vendors for me to get their schedules and make sure they all knew when to be there and where to be! I did a lot of DIY for my wedding and since I’m from NC, some of my ideas weren’t working as well as I had hoped. Luisa worked everything out and made everything look so good! She organized a way to move one of the tables for me during the wedding and set it up before the reception started. She did so much for me and my girls that I don’t even know why I ever questioned hiring her! Some of my signs weren’t being supported well enough to stay up on their own like I had planned and she got stands for them to sit on within minutes. Luisa is so sweet and professional. I would hire her again every day of the week!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Liza Woods · Married on 03/12/2019

The love she has for her brides

Very professional she has so much love for her profession that you cant say its a job shes very detailed she doesnt miss anything when planning a wedding everyone should have a Mrs. Cate

Sent on 03/14/2019