Cate Tenopir Events

Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Cate Tenopir Events

A full-service wedding planner in Key Largo and Naples, Florida, Cate Tenopir Events specializes in events that last a day and memories that last forever. Owned and operated by professional event planner Cate Tenopir, the company has been crafting beautiful ceremonies and receptions throughout Key Largo since March of 2016. Fun and stress-free, Cate Tenopir Events is the ideal choice for celebrating your one-of-a-kind union!

Couples who entrust their special day to Cate Tenopir Events are provided with an array of wedding planning services. For a truly streamlined event said services include:

• Consultations
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guests lists

Areas Covered
Cate Tenopir Events proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Key Largo and Naples, Florida. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to couples throughout Miami, Fort Lauderdale and The Florida Keys.

Follow Cate Tenopir Events on

Cate Tenopir Events 6
Cate Tenopir Events 7

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2018

True angels

We chose to utilize Cate Tenopier’s services for our wedding as just a supplemental help for the day of the event to help us keep the day flowing smoothly as I didn’t want to have to worry about that and wanted to be able to live in the moment. Well, choosing to have them with us on our wedding day was the best decision we could have made. Luisa was our wedding coordinator and I honestly couldn’t have done it without her. From helping make sure that the timeline was set to running our rehearsal, to the actual day of wedding, everything was spot on. She not only kept everyone on time, but helped set up, tear down and ensure that my wife and I were taken care of the entire evening. I was worryfree all day and cannot thank her enough.

• Allie

Allie · Married on 10/23/2018

Luisa is the best!

I cannot believe I was on the fence about hiring a day-of coordinator! Luisa made me feel so at ease from the moment I met her, and she had fantastic suggestions like incorporating a sparkler dance after dinner to get everyone back out on the dance floor. Not only did everyone love it, we got some incredible photos! Luisa kept the night on track so that we were able to incorporate everything we had planned but didn’t feel overly directed. She also brought in all of our personal decor items at the end of the night so everything was in one place the following morning. Both my mom and I raved about Luisa and felt as though hiring her was the best vendor decision we made! My biggest piece of advice for anyone getting married in the Keys is to hire Luisa!

Cate Tenopir Events 9