$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Cate Tenopir Events

An event lasts a day, memories last forever.

My name is Cate and my team and I are here to help you and to go through all of the motions of planning your wedding with you. It is such an amazing and exciting time in your life and the last thing we want you to be is stressed. Planning your wedding should be a positive memory, not a stressful one. We are not just the people to be at the wedding making sure everything is going well. We are your new unbiased best friend who you can call at any time and pick our brains or review anything that might be on your mind. We cannot wait to get to know you!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Guest List (6)
Event Design (5)
Non-Religious (5)
Religious (3)

Cate Tenopir Events, Luisa Benda in particular, was an absolute value to my best friends wedding! I was the maid of honor in a wedding at Key Largo Lighthouse Beach which always incurs lots of duties however Luisa was there to handle all of it! She was incredibly attentive and responsive throughout the whole planning process leading up to the wedding, and especially the day of. She paid such attention to every little detail, I had 100% confidence that everything would get done and be in its perfect place. She kept us updated throughout the day as well to let us know that everything was going as planned!
We did have quite a bit of rain the day of the wedding but Luisa was there to calm our minds, especially the brides, keep the guests happy, dry the seats, etc. She found the absolute perfect window of time for the ceremony to take place and it could not have been more beautiful.
I highly recommend this planning company to take care of all your destination wedding needs!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Baye was beyond incredible! My husband and I used the 30 day out package and was beyond worth it! Baye was very helpful in answering any and all questions prior to the wedding and helped me think of items to bring that I might have forgotten. She also created a VERY organized outline of EVERYTHING! It was so helpful to get all my plans and ideas out of my bride mind! Lol

Once we got to the venue Baye kicked it into high gear! Holy moly! She was beyond awesome! We really felt like she cared about our wedding and was always a step ahead! She helped set up all of my added decor and confirmed everything was how I wanted! Literally my whole family and guest commented on how hard Baye worked and how great she was! She even checked the weather radar to protect family photos from a rain shower!

If you choose Baye you will not regret it:)

Profile Picture Kjersten, 8/14/18, 2 Reviews

Religious
Number of Planners
3 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
The Best Planner in the Keys!!!

I love working with Cate Tenopir Events always a flawless day. Cate and her team are always on top of everything, you don't have to worry about a thing through out your wedding day. I highly recommend Cate and her team.

A pleasure to work with! I highly recommend! :)

Cate is an amazing planner, very detail oriented and organized. She makes my job so much easier. Always a pleasure working with her.

Looking for a wedding planner to take care of every detail? Cate is that planner! She will meet and exceed your every expectation and you will walk away with a perfect wedding day and a lifelong friend! I highly recommend her!

Key Largo, FL 33037   See On Map
305-587-3243 (phone)
Cate Tenopir Events is a wedding planning team from South Florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including The Florida Keys, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale. Cate Tenopir Events is a professional team that has been part of the Florida wedding industry since 2016 specializing in event coordination and design.