Cate Tenopir Events

Naples, Naples, Florida 34113 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Cate Tenopir Events

A full-service wedding planner in Key Largo and Naples, Florida, Cate Tenopir Events specializes in events that last a day and memories that last forever. Owned and operated by professional event planner Cate Tenopir, the company has been crafting beautiful ceremonies and receptions throughout Key Largo since March of 2016. Fun and stress-free, Cate Tenopir Events is the ideal choice for celebrating your one-of-a-kind union!

Couples who entrust their special day to Cate Tenopir Events are provided with an array of wedding planning services. For a truly streamlined event said services include:

• Consultations
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guests lists

Areas Covered
Cate Tenopir Events proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Key Largo and Naples, Florida. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to couples throughout Miami, Fort Lauderdale and The Florida Keys.

Follow Cate Tenopir Events on

Cate Tenopir Events 7
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 01/01/2019

Amazing Cate!!

The very first thing I did after booking our wedding venue was to hire a wedding coordinator. Cate Tenopir is absolutely incredible. Leading up to the big day, she was patient and kind, responsive, and most importantly...kept me on track and organized.

As the day got closer, she put together a communications package for all of the wedding vendors....a compilation of every detail and note I had ever sent her. Incredible.

Then, our event was finally upon us. Gals, as things get closer, they get stressful. God bless, Cate, she shouldered all of it the minute we arrived on site (we had a multi-day, destination wedding). I was actually able to relax and enjoy myself, and if a question or problem came up, she quietly asked or just solved it herself. Not sure how I ever would have made it through those three days without her, to be honest.

And the icing on the cake.....the wedding, down the the most minute detail, was *exactly* how I envisioned it. She stepped in, coordinated vendors, and set everything up with precision and grace.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you are planning a wedding in the Florida Keys (and now she has expanded to Naples FL), take my advice and CALL CATE!! You couldn't make a better, more important decision about your big day.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Cate Tenopir Events's reply:

THANK YOU TRACY!!! You were an amazing and beautiful bride, I loved working with you. Thank you so much for such a beautiful review. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you and Jay!
  • Aisling

Aisling · Married on 12/27/2018

Wonderful from start to finish!

I recently got married at the end of Dec 2018. Cate was our planner and from the very first contact with her she was thorough, straight forward, professional and pleasant to deal with. She basically took over everything for me from 30 days out. She coordinated the time line for all vendors on the day and left me with very little to worry about!
    But at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding, she was like a fairy godmother. The one I didn’t know I needed!! She was so in control and on top of everything it put me at ease. She oversaw everything that I couldn’t (I was in hair and make up!!) and even showed me pics of how the reception was looking as I was eager to see how everything looked set up.
    At the church she was the final “good luck” wish before walking up the aisle and she was the first “Congratulations” when I walked down!
    During the reception she was on hand for any questions I had and was constantly tweaking and handling everything so I had no worries! Everyone loved her!!
    I can’t thank you enough for making our special day so seamless and I would highly recommend Cate for any bride in the future! She’s the perfect mix of experience and calmness that any bride would appreciate on their big day.
    Thank you so much again!

Cate Tenopir Events FAQ