Naples, Naples, Florida 34113 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cate Tenopir Events

A full-service wedding planner in Key Largo and Naples, Florida, Cate Tenopir Events specializes in events that last a day and memories that last forever. Owned and operated by professional event planner Cate Tenopir, the company has been crafting beautiful ceremonies and receptions throughout Key Largo since March of 2016. Fun and stress-free, Cate Tenopir Events is the ideal choice for celebrating your one-of-a-kind union!

Couples who entrust their special day to Cate Tenopir Events are provided with an array of wedding planning services. For a truly streamlined event said services include:

• Consultations
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guests lists

Areas Covered
Cate Tenopir Events proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Key Largo and Naples, Florida. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to couples throughout Miami, Fort Lauderdale and The Florida Keys.

Follow Cate Tenopir Events on

Videos 4 vídeos

107 Reviews for Cate Tenopir Events

• Ellese

Ellese Symons · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Cate is the essential component to your stress-free, dream wedding :)

My wedding day was perfect because of Cate and her team. Not only did every detail come together, but she allowed me to enjoy every second without worrying or stressing. She is incredibly organized, responsive, and overall an absolute pleasure to work with. I would 110% recommend Cate for any bride and groom, as we are so appreciative for all that she did for us on our special day.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 11/02/2019

No one else like her!

I had my wedding in the Florida Keys and Cate was my planner. I could’ve not asked for a better person to plan and organize the most important day of my life. From beginning to end, Cate was always there wether a text, phone call away or even a coffee date. She was always so easy to talk to and open to many ideas and give the best advice she could. Not to mention organized!! When it came down to it, the day before and day of the wedding she made everything run so smoothly and I could never imagine a more perfect and memorable day. When I would catch a glimpse of her she was always running around like crazy but she was always on point with everything!! from the rehearsal dinner to the end of the night on my wedding day everything was seamless and simply beautiful.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/20/2019

Reassuring & stress free

From the very beginning, before even hiring the Cate Tenopir team, they were very responsive to my questions and concerns about my wedding! I had the privilege to work with Cate herself and words cannot describe how incredible she was! Of course, as all big occasions go, it's never going to be 100% perfect. With the little mishap that happened in the morning with one of my hair stylists, Cate reassured me that everything would be handled immediately and the rest of the day would run smoothly. My worries and stress were put to rest and my husband and I had the best day of our lives! Because of Cate, I didn't have to worry about the daily schedule or if my guests were having fun. My husband and I didn't have to cater to anyone and we were able to just soak in the day to celebrate us!

Sent on 08/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cate Tenopir Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 55
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious

Real Weddings

• The Invisible Bridesmaid Wedding Planners

The Best Planner in the Keys!!!

• Yolanda Hill Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Cate Tenopir Events always a flawless day. Cate and her team are always on top of everything, you don't have to worry about a thing through out your wedding day. I highly recommend Cate and her team.

• Firepower Fireworks Displays Wedding Favors

A pleasure to work with! I highly recommend! :)

• Naples Naples, Florida, 34113 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Cate Tenopir Events)
  • Naples, FL Naples, FL, 34102 See on map
    Location of (Cate Tenopir Events)