Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cate Tenopir Events

My name is Cate and I am here to help you and to go through all of the motions of planning your wedding with you. It is such an amazing and exciting time in your life and the last thing I want you to be is stressed. Planning your wedding should be a positive memory, not a stressful one.I am not just the person to be at the wedding making sure everything is going well. I am your new best friend who you can call at any time and pick my brain or review anything that might be on your mind. I cannot wait to get to know you!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (5)
Guest List (4)
Non-Religious (3)
Religious (3)

We had a small wedding (26 guests including us), but that didn’t matter to Cate and her staff-we felt every bit important as a wedding 300. Cate was always available to answer questions and helped bring our vision to life. Cate was professional, friendly and made our wedding day PERFECT. We will forever be grateful for Cate and everything she did for us. Thank you Cate!

Profile Picture Roxann, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious

Cate was very helpful in my wedding planning/ wedding day needs! I definitely could not have orchestrated the perfect day without her! Did I mention she’s also very talented at calming the wedding day jitters ?!?

Profile Picture Angelina , 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had our wedding at the Key Largo Lighthouse and Baye from Cate Tenopir Events was our coordinator. I just want to personally thank her on here for everything she did for me as the bride to make sure things ran smoothly and that I was happy. She was a fantastic coordinator and extremely organized. She has a calm easy going personality which is immensely helpful on what can be a stressful day. My husband and I had the best day of our life and it would not have come together so well if it hadn’t have been for Cate Tenopir Events! I recommend them hands down for any wedding or event!! Thank you Baye for all you did for us!!
Josh & Alana Danek

1 Photo

My Photo Album

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1462810056034 129281581958916807951227478890498043417887n

The Best Planner in the Keys!!!

I love working with Cate Tenopir Events always a flawless day. Cate and her team are always on top of everything, you don't have to worry about a thing through out your wedding day. I highly recommend Cate and her team.

A pleasure to work with! I highly recommend! :)

Cate is an amazing planner, very detail oriented and organized. She makes my job so much easier. Always a pleasure working with her.

Looking for a wedding planner to take care of every detail? Cate is that planner! She will meet and exceed your every expectation and you will walk away with a perfect wedding day and a lifelong friend! I highly recommend her!

Key Largo, FL 33037   See On Map