$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Cate Tenopir Events

An event lasts a day, memories last forever.

My name is Cate and my team and I are here to help you and to go through all of the motions of planning your wedding with you. It is such an amazing and exciting time in your life and the last thing we want you to be is stressed. Planning your wedding should be a positive memory, not a stressful one. We are not just the people to be at the wedding making sure everything is going well. We are your new unbiased best friend who you can call at any time and pick our brains or review anything that might be on your mind. We cannot wait to get to know you!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Guest List (5)
Non-Religious (4)
Event Design (3)
Religious (3)

I can't imagine EVER doing my wedding without Cate and her team by my side! My husband and I realized that as it got closer and closer, she was an essential part of our big day. Not only did my family and friends notice how she just jumped in and helped, they also commented on how she never looked stressed or disorganized. There were small things that I would worry about and by the time i called Cate, she told me it was all taken care of. Cate was very responsive and if she was out of town, she would have her team assist who were just as awesome. The team was always very patient and accommodating. Cate Tenopir was seriously a godsend! If you are thinking about hiring a planner, I STRONGLY suggest going with Cate Tenopir events. I promise you that you won't be disappointed with her or her team :)

Profile Picture Akilah, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We had a small wedding (26 guests including us), but that didn’t matter to Cate and her staff-we felt every bit important as a wedding 300. Cate was always available to answer questions and helped bring our vision to life. Cate was professional, friendly and made our wedding day PERFECT. We will forever be grateful for Cate and everything she did for us. Thank you Cate!

Profile Picture Roxann, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious

Cate Tenopir Events Pricing

Religious
Number of Planners
3 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
The Best Planner in the Keys!!!

I love working with Cate Tenopir Events always a flawless day. Cate and her team are always on top of everything, you don't have to worry about a thing through out your wedding day. I highly recommend Cate and her team.

A pleasure to work with! I highly recommend! :)

Cate is an amazing planner, very detail oriented and organized. She makes my job so much easier. Always a pleasure working with her.

Looking for a wedding planner to take care of every detail? Cate is that planner! She will meet and exceed your every expectation and you will walk away with a perfect wedding day and a lifelong friend! I highly recommend her!

Key Largo, FL 33037   See On Map
305-587-3243 (phone)
Cate Tenopir Events is a wedding planning team from South Florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including The Florida Keys, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale. Cate Tenopir Events is a professional team that has been part of the Florida wedding industry since 2016 specializing in event coordination and design.