Evergreen, Evergreen, CO 80439 Map · Phone number

About Catbird Events

Catbird Events is a wedding planner based out of Evergreen, Colorado, who serves the Denver region. They work with couples to help create a magnificent day that neither you nor your guests will ever forget.

Catbird Events would be honored to work with you to help your wedding dreams come true. They will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, destination, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings and elopements. They offer many services, including month-of, day-of, partial, and full planning services, which may include the following:

• Budget analysis

Sarah bogdan, catbird events
Sarah bogdan, catbird events
Wedding gifts
Wedding gifts
First Look with the puppy!
First Look with the puppy!
Winter Wedding in Boulder

Catbird Events 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Hynson · Married on 06/29/2019

Above and Beyond

We hired Sarah for a day of wedding coordinator for our wedding in June. Sarah went above and beyond my expectations for this- she frequently reached out to me through email and texts to check in on me or see if there was anything I need well in advance. As it got closer to the wedding, it was very clear that she had already been thinking about everything and prepping.

To be honest, we only looked for a wedding coordinator because our venue had in their contract that we were required to have one. I thought it was all stuff I could handle, but figured we would just make the venue happy and do it. I cannot stress enough how much Sarah helped and took care of stuff that was foreign and incredibly frustrating to me. Even though I did not initially want a coordinator, I can't imagine how I would have survived without Sarah. I can't say enough good things about her.

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Donoghue · Married on 06/22/2019

You need Sarah B.

I cannot overstate how important it is to have a month-of coordinator, even if your wedding vision (like ours was) is very DIY/"rustic." No matter how organized you think you are, trust me: your thoughts will pretty much turn into confetti-in-the-wind as the day approaches. Even if you are good at planning, consider yourself super chill, and prefer to keep things simple (including your budget), there WILL turn out to be things that require on-site coordination as well as unanticipated issues that crop up as event details are finalized.

Sarah B. competently took the reins from us so that we could step back and enjoy the lead-up to our wedding. She also provided valuable guidance and insight far in advance of her "month-of coordinator" service contract. Thanks to Sarah, we were actually able to enjoy the DIY process during our engagement, knowing that she would be there to oversee and implement all of our plans/decorations and seamlessly coordinate with vendors due to her prior experience in the wedding industry.

Snow/hail/thunderstorms on our June 22 wedding could have been a complete disaster, but Sarah orchestrated the required last minute change of plans such that our day was so magical that I wouldn't have changed a thing, even the weather :)

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Kendall Bohan

Kendall Bohan · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!

Sarah was amazing, I honestly don't think I could of done it without her! Not only was she super sweet and calm throughout the process, she was extremely helpful in figuring out all of the little details I would of never thought of. She was extremely responsive via email and phone and was there to answer any little questions I had. Having Sarah there the day of my wedding made my day completely stress free and gave me the freedom to enjoy my wedding knowing she was there to make sure things ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Sarah to any bride looking for a coordinator and to anyone on the fence about getting a day of coordinator. It is so worth it! Especially if you are going to go with Sarah :)

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Catbird Events 8
    Catbird Events 9

Catbird Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3