17719 Pacific Ave S PMB 348, Spanaway, WA 98387 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Cassube Photography

Cassube Photography is a mobile photography studio for those who are looking for a personal touch. We pride ourselves in offering high quality and affordable wedding packages that offer what everybody wants - complete and comprehensive wedding coverage starting at just $750. We feel that every bride deserves amazing and beautiful photographs from her wedding day, and that is why our packages start drastically lower than the competitions. Each of our wedding packages comes with complete wedding coverage, starting from all those important getting ready shots through the reception.

So if you're looking for a photography studio that will stand by you during the entire process, and give you the wedding photos you have dreamed about, you've come to the right place. We realize that the wedding planning process is the single biggest planning event that most of us will encounter in our lives and we can recommend a few wedding planners to assist you with that if you don't already have one. Rest assured that once you've booked us, we are committed to you and your wedding day, and that's one less detail for you to worry about.

Please contact us at info@cassubephotography.com or visit our website to view our extensive portfolio and for information regarding our availability and packages.

If you or your fiancé are active duty military, please inquire about our specials for Military members! As a veteran myself, I always appreciate your hard work, dedication and service to our country and offer special discounts just for service members and their families.

We look forward to hearing from you!

zb351
zb351
wse029

4 Reviews for Cassube Photography

Trisha · Married on 12/31/2011

Dawn was fabulous. She arrived about 45 minutes early and was very professional through the entire day. I don't think we ever saw her take a break! The photos she provided us are so beautiful and creative. She gave us exactly what we were hoping for and more. What I loved most is that she was so friendly to me and my husband and the bridal party. Several of the guests asked for her card. I couldn't have asked for a more personable photographer who provided me with amazing photos. She made me look so beautiful!!!! Thank you Dawn! I can't wait until we get pregnant so you can do some photos of me pregnant. Thank you thank you thank you. I highly recommend her - not only is she affordable she does amazing work. She should charge at least double what she does!

Sent on 02/28/2012
  • zyra

zyra · Married on 03/27/2010

I highly recommend Dawn Cassube as your photographer on your wedding day. She was so nice to me and my bridal party. She acknowledged all the things I want and really flexible. She makes sure that we are on the same page and emailed me information I need to know before the wedding. Our wedding photos turned out great and I really loved the results. My friends and family was amazed on how she took all that good shots. I looked so beautiful! Thanks again Dawn!

Sent on 04/23/2010

Cassube Photography's reply:

Thank you Zyra! It was a pleasure working with you! You were a most beautiful bride!!!! Congrats again on your wedding!

Janelle · Married on 06/18/2009

I highly recommend Dawn Cassube to any bride. Her pictures are stunning. I was so amazed by how beautiful I looked and I can't thank her enough. Dawn was very friendly to work with---hire Dawn Cassube you will simply ADORE your wedding photos!!! We are planning on using her services again for our maternity photos as soon as we are expecting (we are trying! wish us luck) thanks again Dawn!

Sent on 04/24/2010

Cassube Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cassube Photography 1
    Military Couples Special
    As a veteran of the U.S. Air Force and a U.S. Citizen I am very proud of our nations Military and all they sacrifice for our country. Therefore it is my honor to offer any engaged Military couple a 15% discount off my services. This discount applies to my wedding packages as well as to any additional items purchased by the couple ala cart (additional prints, CDs, Press Printed Products, etc). Must show valid military ID to receive discount.

• 17719 Pacific Ave S, PMB 348 Spanaway, 98387 See on map