Breanna Plus Kevin

Seattle, WA View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Hello, we are Breanna + Kevin! We are a husband + wife duo, best friends, and obsessed with our golden retriever named Steve. Our couples are so important to us! We are there to document your day in a way that reminds you not only how you looked, but how you felt! We are so honored to tell your story, the way it unfolds. We keep the posed images to a minimum, and let you have a space to interact with each other to create images that are full of your own personalities and emotions. We are not only there to capture photos of your beautiful day, but to help with your timeline, bustle your dress, grab you a drink, and give you an amazing experience from start to finish. Marriage is such a gift, and we absolutely love what we do!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Maddie
    Maddie K. Married on 06/18/2021

Dream team photography duo!

I want to start this review saying I COULDNT RECOMMEND THESE TWO MORE!! They are a class act from the second you reach out to even now, a few weeks after my wedding. They make taking thousands of photos feel like a cake walk, snd for my husband who does not like taking photos, that was exactly what we needed! We are also generally clueless on how to look cute/natural, and they make sure everything looks great and keep you comfortable and having fun the entire time. They are responsive, reasonably priced, and just all around good, kind, and genuine people. We immediately told our brother/sister in law to hire them for their wedding (which they did and they are so glad!) and I will continue to recommend them to anyone I know. Thank you Breanna and Kevin, you guys are absolute rock stars!!
  • Heather
    Heather K. Married on 01/23/2021

Our absolute favorites

We literally cannot stop gushing about Breanna and Kevin. We were drawn to their natural style of photos, and before we even met them we wanted to be their friends. Working with them has been a joy every step of the way. Our engagement session with them made us feel so at ease and so excited to work with them. They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and they kept telling us how great we looked which was a great confidence boost :) They were SO organized - they made our bridal party/family photos go so smoothly and I could totally trust them to get things done - we ended up ahead of schedule for photos!! For both our engagement session and wedding day, they were so quick to get us sneak peeks of some of our photos, and it didn't take much longer to get the full set. They were always prompt at responding which is really important to me. They were also flexible with us when we didn't end up needing the full coverage we had booked them for, and found another way to get us something special to make up for us. I wish I could share our whole gallery here to show how great their photos are, but I was especially impressed with how they handled indoor photos from our not-well-lit reception room! There were lots of different lighting situations at our venue, but B+K will make you look good literally anywhere. I cannot recommend them highly enough!!!!
  • Selena
    Selena L. Married on 09/09/2020

Best photographers ever!

Breanna and Kevin exceeded all our expectations prior to, during, and after our wedding day. They were super quick at responding to emails, and were extremely accommodating to all our needs during the wedding. Their prices is incredibly affordable for the quality of their work. I’ve worked with many photographers in the past but Breanna and Kevin are by far my fav! The morning after our wedding, they had already sent “previews” of some of our wedding photos. Let me just say, the 20 sample photos alone were already worth every penny we invested into them. They really made our vision come true and I couldn’t have asked for more perfect photos on our wedding day!! Do yourself a HUGE favor and book with these two for your wedding day or any other event you have!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Breanna Plus Kevin Price Rates

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers Wedding Florists

Breanna Marie and I have known each other for about a year now, she booked me for her wedding flowers and I had the honor of adding to her beautiful event! I love working with other vendors and I especially have loved the styled shoots, event shows and referrals I've gotten to take part in with Breanna. She is down to earth, sweet spirited, generous with her time and absolutely professional. She is the ideal person you want to work with on your special day. It's so important to have a photographer who puts you at ease and whose vision is unique and absolutely pin-worthy! I cannot recommend her enough and tell all my couples about her work!

Seattle Seattle, WA, 98191
206-350-2630
Location of (Breanna Plus Kevin)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding