Lynwood, Lynnwood, WA 98087 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers is a locally owned boutique florist offering custom floral arrangements for weddings and events. Lead floral designer Jessica first fell in love with floral creations over twenty years ago. Since then, she has worked with over 300 couples to create florals that take their breath away. Jessica’s favorite arrangements are ones that hold special meaning to her brides- whether it’s cotton added to the bouquet, a grandmother’s broach sitting as the centerpiece of an arrangement, or a piece of lace from a mother’s dress to tie a bouquet together. Jessica's work has been featured on Ruffled, South Sound Weddings and Events, Seattle Bride, Hooray Magazine, Born to be Bridal and Rad Weddings.

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers provides a variety of floral services. Depending on the style and size of your bouquets, Jessica’s arrangements can be designed to fit your vision and budget. There is no order minimum. Her services include:

• Consultations
  • Venue visit
  • Samples
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Other Services

Jessica provides her brides with an array of floral arrangement and design options. These arrangements include:

• Aisle décor

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 5
Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 6
Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 7

Ali · Married on 09/01/2019

Creative and flexible florist - worth every penny!

Jessica came highly recommended to me through my hair stylist who had previously done styled shoots with her. I knew I was in love with her work from the moment I stalked her Instagram, but I had no idea we would be making one of the best decisions for our big day by booking Jessica! From our very first phone call to the day of, Jessica was such a joy to work with. Her passion for her work and creativity shines through the florals she recommended to us given our budget and her excitement around executing our vision. The cherry on top of our whole experience? Jessica picked up on our love for beer with her creating centerpieces out of growlers originally and texted me the night before our wedding saying she had hops she could incorporate into the bouquet and extra arrangements. It was the most personal and pleasant surprise! Even better? The day of when Jessica delivered our bouquets and boutineers she asked if she could utilize some leftover floral from a previous wedding to "pimp our venue" to which I gave her a resounding yes! I cannot recommend Jessica highly enough for her thoughtfulness, creativity and flexibility and she is well worth the price point. If you are looking to make your big day as seamless and beautiful as possible with the help of a florist, look no further than Jessica!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 8
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 9
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 10

Larissa · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing wedding flower vendor, highly recommend!

Working with Jessica has been one of the easiest and best decisions I made for my wedding! She is fun to work with and super flexible. I appreciate how easily she adjusted all my last minute attendance and flower changes and didn't charge me for the extra hassle. Not only did she do an excellent job putting everything together her prices are incredible. I didn't think I could get so many flowers and types of arrangements for such a good price! Everyone was very impressed with the flowers. I highly recommend Jessica for any wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Breanna Marie Photography
    Breanna Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica and I met over a year ago when she did the flower arrangements for my wedding. She did such an INCREDIBLE job! She went above and beyond, made my bouquet feel so special by adding my grandmothers broach, and even texted progress photos leading up to the event. The day of, she was extremely helpful and so amazing to work with! Since then, we have had the chance to work a few weddings, styled shoots, and events together, and I have sent every bride to Jessica because of how friendly and helpful she is!

• Water To Wine Weddings
    Water To Wine Weddings Wedding Officiants

I officiated a wedding recently where Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers provided the floral arrangements. She was enjoyable to talk with but there were two aspects of her service that I found impressive. First, she genuinely loves and enjoys her work. Second, she takes great pride in her product. Even though she was technically "finished" by the time the ceremony started, she continued to walk around the venue checking the flowers to make sure that they continued to look bright and beautiful. She also expressed a willingness to provide a product that met the Bride's wishes.

• Lynwood Lynnwood, WA, 98087 See on map