Nick Plus Danée

16240 Candy Circle NE, Poulsbo, WA 98370 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Nick Plus Danée

We are Nick and Danée; Best friends, newlyweds, artists, avid travelers, and owners of Nick Plus Danée.

Currently based out of the Seattle area, but beautiful love stories frequently take us worldwide.

While we are professional photographers by trade… We are also sushi addicts and coffee connoisseurs. And though we do our best to drift into new places and experience new things... It is not uncommon to spot the two of us on our computers working [while Nick breaks out into random song], and re-runs of Fixer Upper, Family Feud, and Impractical Jokers blast in the background.

Our very modern love story began with... Instagram. Yep. Instagram. Nick was a photographer in Cleveland and Danée was a photographer living in Southern California. At first our relationship was long distance, but because of our craze for each other, and our mutual love for travel, we found that we were together more often than not. Since then, we have combined forces, got married [YAY!], and shoot all weddings together.

We live for couples who are as adventurous as we are, and we value those who hire us for our art, our vision, and grant us creative freedom to create the most amazing imagery possible on their wedding day. Our goal is to tell the story of your wedding without interfering with the natural flow of the day. Keeping the posed shots to a minimum, we document the expressions, events, and emotions that make your wedding uniquely your own. Above all… We feel as though we are doing exactly what we were meant to do, and we pinch ourselves each morning that we get to wake up and do what we love… With the person that we love most!

…….oh! And we have a remarkably handsome cat named Owen James. He enjoys a heaping spoonful of key lime pie yogurt, taking showers, and consuming phone cords.

We can’t wait to meet you! :)

Follow Nick Plus Danée on

9 Reviews for Nick Plus Danée

• Eimile

Eimile · Married on 09/30/2018

Simply amazing

Nick and Danée were an absolute dream to work with! We just got our pictures back today and love every single one! We were so lucky to find them!

Marissa · Married on 05/26/2018

Nick & Danée are INCREDIBLE! I cannot say enough positive things about them. Their photos are STUNNING! I get endless compliments from all the photos they have taken of my husband & I. Every photo is so gorgeous and I’m in love with every picture they have ever taken. Their turnaround time is crazy fast, I had my pictures within 2 weeks and my albums within a month! They are both INSANELY talented people. They are beautiful inside and out! They made all of our guests and bridal party feel comfortable and we had a great time with many laughs. If you want to have the most beautiful photos and have an experience you’ll remember forever, Nick & Danée are the PERFECT photographers for you. I already know we will be booking them again whenever we have our vow renewal. THANK YOU SO MUCH Nick & Danée! We can never thank you enough! :)

Erin · Married on 07/25/2015

Nick & Danée are THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!!!! So NICE! So AWESOME! SUCH BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!! You just HAVE to check them out if you want THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! They made us feel SO comfortable! Everyone LOVED them! They were on the dance floor with us and kept things moving smoothly 100%! I would give 10 stars if I could!!! THEY HAVE SO MANY GREAT THINGS / PERKS TO OFFER AS WELL!!! You can add their photography to your WEDDING REGISTRY EVEN!! SERIOUSLY, do yourself a favor and check them out no matter what!!! You will be SO GLAD YOU DID!! I cannot say enough WONDERFUL things about these awesome people!! They just helped me have the most amazing day/night!! BEST.PHOTOGRAPHERS.EVER!!!!!!

Nick Plus Danée FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings