17115 17th Ave. W., Lynnwood, WA 98037 Map · Phone number

About Bethany Yackel Beauty

Bethany Yackel Beauty is a wedding makeup company based in Seattle, Washington that creates luxurious looks for their clients. Owner and lead artist Bethany Yackel comes fully prepared with lighting, chairs, and a makeup kit that can enhance your personal beauty from skin tone to eye shape. Bethany Yackel Beauty makes it their mission to create the best version of you on your wedding day.

Bethany wants her clients to feel comfortable and confident when they leave her chair. She has created looks for and specializes in weddings/bridal, engagement, senior pictures, headshots, and special occasion makeup. Bethany Yackel Beauty's services include the following:

• Makeup

Bethany Yackel Beauty 1
Bethany Yackel Beauty 2
  • Melissa

Melissa Chan · Married on 06/29/2019

Bethany kills it at the natural, glowy beauty look!

I booked Bethany about 5 months before my wedding, but I would highly recommend you book her 6-7 months ahead of time to save yourself some anxiety! I really wanted that natural, glowy bridal look that would make me look like a slightly glammed up version of myself and I could tell from Bethany’s portfolio that she would excel at that.

I waited to do my trial about a month before my wedding since I wanted to do my hair trial on the same day. Bethany was flexible to work with my and my hair stylist’s schedule to make sure they aligned! For my trial, I brought some inspiration pictures from Pinterest and Instagram, and told her what my pet peeves and concerns were. If you’re on the fence about doing a trial, I STRONGLY urge you to do one! I thought my skin type was normal / combination, but by the end of the day, Bethany and I definitely identified it as oily. This information was key to learn as it changed how she prepped my skin and makeup for the day of.

The day of, Bethany showed up on time and did myself, and 4 others from 7:45am-11am (one wasn't even planned but she was willing to accommodate her). I was super impressed that she was so fast since I've heard horror stories about hair & makeup running long.

I loved that since we did our trial, Bethany had very few questions for me and did her thing. The day of, the last thing I wanted was people asking me more questions! I surprised her by asking for a matte lip color instead of the creamy one we did during the trial and she mixed together a color I LOVED. I only wish I can recreate it or find a similar lip color! I get nervous when someone comes really close to my eyes (like my face trembles), but Bethany never made me feel uncomfortable. She is so positive and fun to talk to. My bridal party also really liked how naturally glam they looked too.

My makeup stayed the whole day (yes, even through the tears)! My sister saw me while I cried and was worried we would have to do touch ups, but none were needed. I would highly recommend her to any bride! Thank you Bethany for making me look and feel so beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Bethany Yackel Beauty 3
    Bethany Yackel Beauty 4

Bethany Yackel Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• 17115 17th Ave. W. Lynnwood, WA, 98037 See on map