28324 239th Ave SE, Maple Valley, WA 98038 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
Availability Check your date

About The Bubbly Soirée

The Bubbly Soirée is an event coordination company based in Maple Valley, Washington. Owner and event coordinator Shiloh Abbott prides herself in taking your carefully curated details and then putting it all together better than you could have imagined. You can relax and enjoy your special day while she runs around making sure you, your guests and vendors are taken care of. She will help you take your wedding across the finish line with professionalism, class and fun!

The Bubbly Soirée offers a wedding management package as well as a partial planning package. With unlimited emails and communication as soon as you're booked, you'll never feel alone in the planning process because you always have a pro in your back pocket ready for any logistical or detail questions that may come up. Other services The Bubbly Soirée can provide include the following:

• Timeline creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor and timeline management
  • Venue décor set-up and tear down
  • Design assistance

15 Reviews for The Bubbly Soirée

• Madeline

Madeline Rothrock · Married on 08/10/2019

Exactly what we needed!

I got married this past summer in August of 2019, and Shiloh was just the best!! She was always so ready and available to help my mom and I in the planning. I realize looking back at the months leading up to the wedding how important actually having Shiloh’s help was, planning every small detail and plans for the what if’s had to get done, but with her help my mom and I were able to relax and fully enjoy the months leading up rather than spending them stressed out. Working with Shiloh it’s easy to see the amount of care and attention she gives to each of her clients, and the love she still has for all of them even after their big day has passed😊

Sent on 12/23/2019

The Bubbly Soirée's reply:

Aww, thank you so much, Madeline!
    I loved working with you and your mom to help plan the final details of your wedding day. Your families were both amazing, we really had the best time. Thank you for letting us be part of your celebration!
    I hope to see you at another party soon!
  • Yiqiao

Yiqiao Yin · Married on 08/04/2019

Thoughtful and thorough service!

I want to personally thank Shiloh and Rachel for their service. They assisted and host our wedding as well as doing hands-on prep work. I am from China and my parents do not speak any English. They need translation almost all the time and I can speak from heart that they deeply appreciate the help Shiloh and Rachel provided at our wedding. They certainly made our lives easier and it's truly a blessing to work with them.

I would definitely recommend them to friends and other people!

Sent on 08/14/2019

The Bubbly Soirée's reply:

Thank you, Yiqiao! I appreciate your kind words very much. Your family was lovely to meet and I'm so happy you all had a great time at your wedding. It was such a fun, love-filled party!
    I hope to see you and Frannie soon at another fun event!
  • Nell

Nell Niewiadomski · Married on 08/02/2019

Above and beyond!

First off- HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! 👏 and I did- recommended her to our friends getting married this summer and they will be working with Bubbly Soirée as well.
    Shiloh with Bubbly Soirée was amazing! As a teacher, I am very much a take charge type-A personality and knew I would be nervous handing over the reigns on my wedding day and trusting that all would go well. I often am the type of person to just do everything myself to ensure it is done right. I hired Shiloh to help with my Seabrook wedding. We would be at 3 different sites around the town between ceremony, cocktails and dinner tent. She met my every need. It was immediately like planning with a friend. She has great ideas and advice. I used her full services so that the full day of set up and tear down would be her responsibility and my family and guests could just enjoy themselves. It was a great choice for our wedding weekend.
    I can not express how much of an amazing day it was. There were hardly any issues- (kegs, broken champagne glass) and I didn’t notice or have to deal with anything, Shiloh handled it seamlessly and I didn’t even hear about it. She even helped get my lost dolly returned months later! Our special day was perfect and everyone had such an amazing time! And I was able to simply enjoy the day and soak up all the memories.

Sent on 12/29/2019

The Bubbly Soirée's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH, Nell! Rachel and I had the best time working with you and Dave. I'm so happy you two enjoyed your wedding day-it was so much fun and one for the books! I'm excited to see you at the next wedding this summer!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Bubbly Soirée FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 28324 239th Ave SE Maple Valley, WA, 98038 See on map
    Location of (The Bubbly Soirée)