The Bubbly Soirée

Maple Valley, WA View map
$2,200 Package Price

$2,200 Package Price

The Bubbly Soirée is a wedding planning company based in the Seattle/Tacoma area. Owner and lead planner Shiloh Abbott prides herself in taking your carefully curated details and then putting it all together better than you could have imagined. You can relax and enjoy your special day while she runs around making sure you, your guests and vendors are taken care of. She will help you take your wedding across the finish line with professionalism, class and fun!

The Bubbly Soirée offers full planning, wedding management and elopement packages. With unlimited emails and communication as soon as you're booked, you'll never feel alone in the planning process because you always have a pro in your back pocket ready for any logistical or detail questions that may come up. Other services The Bubbly Soirée can provide include the following:

• Timeline creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor and timeline management
  • Venue décor set-up and tear down
  • Design assistance
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1750.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2200.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jill
    Jill F. Married on 01/01/2021

The BEST in the business

If I could give Shiloh and Bubbly Soirée more than 5 stars, I would!! Hiring Shiloh was the BEST decision for our wedding. She is organized, professional, friendly, and so knowledgeable about all things wedding! Her experience and creative eye were crucial in us making our vision a reality on our wedding day. I was often overwhelmed by planning the small details of our big day and Shiloh stepped in o to help me make decisions that I felt good about. Her planning documents and custom website for us was super helpful, as was our monthly calls to go over check lists. The weekend of the wedding was awesome because Shiloh took care of all the details! From the moment she landed (yes she travels!!) she was working to make sure everything from the rehearsal to the venue were perfect. Having Shiloh with me on the day of the wedding really put my mind and nerves at ease. She executed every detail flawlessly and let me really relax and enjoy the day. A true miracle because I am a control freak! Letting go and trusting a Shiloh was easy because of her ability to see all the details and know what needs to be done to get everything right. I don’t think she stopped moving the entire wedding day! She was also a HUGE asset in managing all the vendors. She was able to coordinate all the delivery times, set up, final payments, etc. We feel so lucky that Shiloh was part of our special day. She is truly one of the best in the business, and any couple that works with her is lucky to have her on their team!

The Bubbly Soirée's reply:

Thank you so, so much, Jill! We had the best time getting to know you and Matt better during our planning process. I hope to see you next time I'm in AZ!
    Shiloh
    Laura T. Married on 06/05/2020

Shiloh and The Bubbly Soirée are Amazing!

HIRE SHILOH! Deciding to have a wedding during a Pandemic can be stressful and very difficult, Shiloh helped alleviate a lot of that stress by constantly keeping us informed and update of new regulations that seemed to change weekly (sometimes it felt like daily!)

Shiloh also helped to alleviate all the other stresses that come with planning a wedding by providing helpful tips and resources that kept me and my husband on track for our big day. She took the reigns on our rehearsal day and made sure all our attendants (and little ones!) knew exactly what they were doing.

On our wedding day, I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about because Shiloh and her team were on it. Every little detail, every step of the way. I could not have asked for a better planner and am so happy we chose to go with Shiloh!

I would recommend Shiloh and her team to absolutely anyone and everyone!

Thank you, Shiloh and The Bubbly Soirée, for everything you did for Tyler and Myself!
  • Madison
    Madison M. Married on 02/20/2020

Best decision of our wedding

Shiloh was better than I could have dreamed! She helped so much throughout the process. I was needing someone to not only help coordinate the day of, but also someone to help me make decisions along the way. She was always available when I needed her, shared great ideas and was able to get me good prices on certain vendors that she had relations with. I was so overwhelmed with all the details that go into the big day and Shiloh made it a breeze! I had some odd things I wanted to incorporate and do and she was able to help me make our wedding into something both my husband and I loved! I never felt stressed and I owe that to Shiloh! Seriously stop thinking about it and book her!! You will not be disappointed, she has so much knowledge about weddings and what works and doesn’t work and how to save money!

The Bubbly Soirée's reply:

Thank you so much, Madison! I had a great time working with you and Bryan earlier this year! Your wedding was so fun with unique details, I loved it!
    Thanks again and hope to see you at another event soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Maple Valley, WA, 98038
Location of (The Bubbly Soirée)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding