Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers Reviews

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 6
Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 7

Lillian Lin · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Best Florist in the PNW

Jessica is such an inspiration. She has a passion for floral arrangements. I had NO sides what I wanted but she helped steered me in the right direction. She is so creative and also mindful of budget.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Ali · Married on 09/01/2019

Creative and flexible florist - worth every penny!

Jessica came highly recommended to me through my hair stylist who had previously done styled shoots with her. I knew I was in love with her work from the moment I stalked her Instagram, but I had no idea we would be making one of the best decisions for our big day by booking Jessica! From our very first phone call to the day of, Jessica was such a joy to work with. Her passion for her work and creativity shines through the florals she recommended to us given our budget and her excitement around executing our vision. The cherry on top of our whole experience? Jessica picked up on our love for beer with her creating centerpieces out of growlers originally and texted me the night before our wedding saying she had hops she could incorporate into the bouquet and extra arrangements. It was the most personal and pleasant surprise! Even better? The day of when Jessica delivered our bouquets and boutineers she asked if she could utilize some leftover floral from a previous wedding to "pimp our venue" to which I gave her a resounding yes! I cannot recommend Jessica highly enough for her thoughtfulness, creativity and flexibility and she is well worth the price point. If you are looking to make your big day as seamless and beautiful as possible with the help of a florist, look no further than Jessica!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 8
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 9
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 10
  • Leiya

Leiya Konetchy · Married on 08/24/2019

Jessica read my mind!

Jessica went above and beyond my expectations. During a last minute mess up on my part, Jessica was amazing and had a quick solution. Superior customer service and even better artistic talent. I wish I could keep the arrangements forever.

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 11
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 12
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 13
  • Madeline

Madeline Rothrock · Married on 08/10/2019

Best surprise of the wedding day!!

So first off, make sure you book Jessica way in advance because I’m sure she will be filling up insanely fast come this next wedding season, her florals are that amazing. She was so sweet anytime we needed to talk with her, no matter how many emails we sent, and responded back quickly every time. The last few days before the wedding I had decided I wanted to be surprised on the day of, I trusted Jessica completely with my flowers, and seeing them that morning almost made me happy cry😊 I think the bride bouquet is one of the most important pieces being in so many of the photos you look back on, and it’s a special piece of your wedding to dry and keep forever. It was absolutely perfect and exactly what I had envisioned in my head. She even had some leftover flowers from a different wedding that weekend that we hadn’t discussed in the first meeting, but she had seen on my Pinterest boards, added into my bouquet! You can see how much effort she puts into each one of her couples’ weddings, and how much she truly loves what she does

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 14
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 15
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 16
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 17

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Madeline! Working with you and your mom was the highlight of my season! Congrats again on your beautiful new marriage!
  • Sarah

Sarah Stoetzer · Married on 08/09/2019

Beautiful and unique arrangements on the perfect timeline!

I reached out to Jessica when I thought it was too late for me to get custom floral arrangements for my reception - certainly too late to get anything worked out in the colors and theme I'd really set my heart on. Thankfully, I couldn't have been more wrong! Jessica knocked it out of the park with regards to working with my budget, collaborating on my vision for colorful festive arrangements, and kept me up-to-date every step of the way. My floral arrangements were BEAUTIFUL and we got a ton of compliments on them. I'd have a hundred weddings just to do it again.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review, Sarah. It was my great pleasure helping to make your day perfect!

Sarah Joseph · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding Florist

Jessica and I recently worked together for my August wedding. I cannot provide enough praise for her work and if I could give her more than five stars I would. Jessica is so knowledgeable and her attention to detail is unbelievable. I came to her with just a broad vision of what I wanted and she pulled together the florals of my dreams that brought a big empty barn to life.

Not only is she at the top of her game with florals, she is the kindest and easiest person to work with. Her responses were prompt and she always kept budget in mind with any revisions or additions that came up.

JVC Flowers will always be my top floral referral and she will remain my go to for any of my floral needs.

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 18
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 19
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 20
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 21

Cortney · Married on 08/02/2019

Unbeatable!

Jessica is THE best vendor I worked with throughout the process of planning our wedding. She is easy to work with, responsive, sweet and didn't care how many times I changed our order (which was A LOT). Everyone complimented how beautiful all of our arrangements were and even took them home after our day was over.

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 22
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 23
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 24
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 25
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 26

Kelsie Pele · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely bliss! She is funny, talented, and knows how to work with every flower in the whole wide world!

Jess was an absolute treasure to work with. She is executed my vision better than I could have ever imaged. She will always go above and beyond for her clients to make sure their day is the best day possible. She was getting bit my misquoted and knee deep in mud trying to make the perfect arbor for me. Thank you for all that you did Jesica! We love you! -The Peles

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 27
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 28
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 29
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 30

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Kelsie. I had so much fun with your loving and unique wedding! You were a joy to work with!
  • Christine

Christine Abbott · Married on 07/05/2019

Super talented and professional!

Jessica was great to work with, and does absoluately amazing work. We had a small wedding and she did exactly what we needed, and did not pressure us to spend more or give us a minimum order, which I really appreciated.

The bouquet she made me was like a work of art. And she has a great system for getting at what your taste is, has a great timeline down that doesn't take up too much of your time or hers and was overall great to work with.

Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christine! It was an honor to work for someone in landscaping and I absolutely loved your bouquet, it's my phone background :)
  • Natalie

Natalie Asante · Married on 06/30/2019

Jvc flowers is amazing

I am not a flower person--I love flowers, but I genuinely know nothing about them. When I initially met with Jessica, she could tell I didn't know much about flowers and was SO patient, kind, and professional. She showed me photos of flowers, talked to me about how to incorporate our colors subtly, and came up with the most beautiful ideas. Working with her was incredible and she made me feel so seen and loved. The day of, she set up everything PERFECTLY--beyond my wildest dreams--and transformed our wedding into this magical summer garden. Our day-of-coordinators spoke so highly of the way Jessica made everything so easy for them and what a pleasure and a joy she was to have at set-up! I cannot thank her enough for how easy, stress-free, and enjoyable she made this process. Wedding planning is stressful and tough, but working with Jessica helped ease that tremendously. We love her and highly recommend her to any and every couple!!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 35
  • Miranda

Miranda Jade Nenkov · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Work!

Jessica does AMAZING work. She is so fun to work with and our results were gorgeous. She did all of our wedding floral and I could not have been more impressed. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 36
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 37
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 38

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Sweet Miranda- you are an amazing person and I am so grateful to know you! Congrats again to you and Evan!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful wedding florals!

We couldn’t be happier with the overall experience we had with Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers. Jessica perfectly executed what we had envisioned for our wedding florals, and through the entire process she was so friendly and responsive. We found Jessica about a year before the wedding and had an initial consultation soon after. About 2 months before the wedding I contacted Jessica to alter the florals since our colors had changed since the first consultation. She was very accommodating and we quickly found a time to discuss the changes. On the wedding day she delivered the bouquets/boutonnières to the bridal parties then went to set up at the venue. When we arrived at the venue we were so ecstatic with all of the beautiful floral and greenery elements. We would highly recommend Jessica to do your wedding florals!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 43
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 44
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 45

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Sara and Nick. I loved working with you both! It was my honor. Congrats on your new marriage.
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/27/2019

Fantastic florist

Having the online video conference option worked great for my fiancé and myself! Jessica was very insightful and hand great choices in what flowers to use. Everything went smoothly and the day of the wedding went off without a hitch! Jessica did the flowers for my sisters wedding 2 years before and blew me away then! Once I got engaged I knew I wanted to book her as our florist.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 46
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 47
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 48
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 49

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

You’re the best Katie! Thank you for including me in your special day! Congrats on your new marriage to Eli!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Jessica was very professional and did such a great job on our wedding flowers! She knew exactly what I was looking for and the flowers turned our beautiful!! I received so many compliments on the flowers!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 50
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 51
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 52

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I loved putting together your bright summer wedding and you truly were a delight to work with!

Trinity · Married on 05/04/2019

the best decision

Cant express how much we are grateful for Jessica, she made my floral vision came to life during our wedding date.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 53

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

One of my absolute favorites! I hope you and Tony are loving your newlywed time. Thank you for finding me and letting me be a part of your special day!

Lisa Henley · Married on 04/27/2019

Jessica is the florist of my dreams! She is absolutely amazing!

Jessica went above and beyond to create my dream florals for my wedding. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted but she was able to take what I liked and didn't like to create the most gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, and sweet heart table arrangements. She sent me pictures and video chatted with me the day before my wedding to ensure that everything was what I wanted and of course they were beyond what I could ever have imagined. She was a dream to work with and one of the sweetest people I have ever met.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 54

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

You have an amazing heart and you and Terry are simply the best! My love to you both! Thank you for having me be a part of your special day.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/19/2019

An amazing florist!

I can't say enough great things about Jessica Van-Campbell. My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and days later, they still look amazing! She was timely, responsive, and, of course, provided everything we had hoped for. I talked to many florists before finding her, and I couldn't be happier with my decision. While her prices were great, it's her great attitude and beautiful flowers that really made her the easy choice. I wish I could get married again just to see more of her beautiful florals!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you so so much for trusting me with such an important part of your big day. You and Rivers and your families were delightful and I enjoyed working with you so much!

Lisa Rasmussen · Married on 04/12/2019

Wedding flowers

Jessica did an amazing job on all the flowers for our wedding. She created something so beautiful beyond what I could have imagined. My boquet was stunning and I got so many compliments on it. The boquets for our girls were not only beautiful but the perfect size for them. Jessica was so nice and easy to work with and truly made my dream a reality. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 55

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Lisa, you and your sweet family were so kind and welcoming. I loved working with you to design your dream florals!

Lauren · Married on 03/09/2019

Love My Flowers1

Jessica is AWESOME! I would absolutely recommend Jessica as a wedding florist. Before finding Jessica, I was floored at the prices I was quoted at other Seattle florists. When I spoke with Jessica for the first time, she was very willing to work with me to come up with arrangement that fit within my budget. Additionally, she also gave recommendations on how to maximize my budget by using reception centerpieces for the ceremony. She also did little extras like adding flowers to my flower girl greenery crowns and added an additional touch to my sweetheart table.

Jessica is an artist and great at what she does. While there were certain elements that I wanted in my bouquets and centerpieces I wasn’t completely committed one particular arrangement I saw on Pinterest. I wanted bright red roses to stand out in the arrangements (red was my wedding color), blush accents because I had a blush feather shrug to go with my wedding dress. I also wanted primary greens and whites to add dimension to the arrangements. What Jessica came up with far exceeded anything I could have dreamt up.

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 56
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 57
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 58
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 59

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for trusting me and for allowing me to help you decide on the decor for your wedding. I can't wait to see more pics!

Heather · Married on 02/18/2019

Beyond accommodating and so sweet!

Jessica is as wonderful and professional as her arrangements are beautiful! If you are looking for floral arrangements to make ANY event above and beyond, look no further than this beautiful mama!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 60

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Heather- it was the best part of my week making you and your husband feel beautiful and special for your photoshoot! Thank you for the kind words.
  • Pepsy

Pepsy · Married on 01/19/2019

Her personal touch

Jessica,
    Touched us in such a wonderful way. She put her heart and soul into making our flowers look wonderful and totally worked with our theme. She made us feel like we were her only client and that meant a lot to us. We were blown away by her creations. She truly is an artist.

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 61

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Pepsy, I can't say enough how special it was to work with you and Steve. Thank you for trusting me with such a big part of your day! You deserve all the best!

Heather Jebb · Married on 12/29/2018

Just wow! Amazing arrangements!

Jessica was AMAZING and I can't believe how easy it was to work with her, and how affordable her services and flowers were. My wedding coordinator had a friend who was set to do our wedding flowers for a reasonable cost, but she had to drop out a few months before the wedding. My coordinator found Jessica, and I am SO glad she did! Jessica went above and beyond to make sure I loved my flowers, and was flexible and gracious in making my budget work. On the day of my wedding, she even came to see me personally to check if I wanted any alterations to my bouquet. Everything was so beautiful! I would highly recommend Jessica!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Heather- thank you so much! I can’t wait to see your amazing pics! You and Alex were wonderful to work with- thanks for trusting me with your big day!
  • Y

Yassi Moshiri · Married on 12/16/2018

Amazing florist!

Jessica was so helpful in making our vision come to life for our wedding day! She sent photos and was easily accessible when I had questions! She had really helpful suggestions and we absolutely loved the way our flowers turned out! Thank you, Jessica!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Working with you guys was so special and I can’t thank you enough for trusting me with your big day. Thank you for taking the time to write!

Jessica · Married on 12/15/2018

Truly Amazing

Exceeded all my expectations! Jessica is not only so talented but such a great person to work with. My flowers were a dream on my wedding day and some thankful for Jessica and her work!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! I enjoyed the challenge of doing something a little different for you and I love that you loved the finished product! Congrats again!!

Amy · Married on 10/20/2018

Hands down, the BEST florist!!

I don't even know where to start, I have so many positive things to say! Jessica is amazing! From the moment my mom and I walked into her home, I knew she was the florist, and new friend, for me. She is incredibly warm and kind and took time out of her own anniversary weekend to do the flowers for my wedding. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but after talking with Jessica about the colors I liked and the flowers I knew I didn't like, she was able to create the most gorgeous bouquet that was more perfect than I could ever imagine. I'm not a crier and I teared up when she brought me my bouquet on my wedding day!! Jessica also did the arbor arrangements that complemented the arbor and venue perfectly. We got so many compliments from our guests on the beautiful flowers!! I wish I could get married again to work with Jessica for more flowers :)

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 62
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 63

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Oh Miss Lindsay- you were such a joy to work with and I’m so happy to stay connected with you and see your new love grow even more!