Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers Reviews

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 6
Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 7

Lillian Lin · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Best Florist in the PNW

Jessica is such an inspiration. She has a passion for floral arrangements. I had NO sides what I wanted but she helped steered me in the right direction. She is so creative and also mindful of budget.

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Christine

Christine Abbott · Married on 07/05/2019

Super talented and professional!

Jessica was great to work with, and does absoluately amazing work. We had a small wedding and she did exactly what we needed, and did not pressure us to spend more or give us a minimum order, which I really appreciated.

The bouquet she made me was like a work of art. And she has a great system for getting at what your taste is, has a great timeline down that doesn't take up too much of your time or hers and was overall great to work with.

Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christine! It was an honor to work for someone in landscaping and I absolutely loved your bouquet, it's my phone background :)
  • Miranda

Miranda Jade Nenkov · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Work!

Jessica does AMAZING work. She is so fun to work with and our results were gorgeous. She did all of our wedding floral and I could not have been more impressed. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 8
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 9
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 10

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Sweet Miranda- you are an amazing person and I am so grateful to know you! Congrats again to you and Evan!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful wedding florals!

We couldn’t be happier with the overall experience we had with Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers. Jessica perfectly executed what we had envisioned for our wedding florals, and through the entire process she was so friendly and responsive. We found Jessica about a year before the wedding and had an initial consultation soon after. About 2 months before the wedding I contacted Jessica to alter the florals since our colors had changed since the first consultation. She was very accommodating and we quickly found a time to discuss the changes. On the wedding day she delivered the bouquets/boutonnières to the bridal parties then went to set up at the venue. When we arrived at the venue we were so ecstatic with all of the beautiful floral and greenery elements. We would highly recommend Jessica to do your wedding florals!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 15
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 16
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 17

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Sara and Nick. I loved working with you both! It was my honor. Congrats on your new marriage.
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/27/2019

Fantastic florist

Having the online video conference option worked great for my fiancé and myself! Jessica was very insightful and hand great choices in what flowers to use. Everything went smoothly and the day of the wedding went off without a hitch! Jessica did the flowers for my sisters wedding 2 years before and blew me away then! Once I got engaged I knew I wanted to book her as our florist.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 18
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 19
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 20
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 21

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

You’re the best Katie! Thank you for including me in your special day! Congrats on your new marriage to Eli!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Jessica was very professional and did such a great job on our wedding flowers! She knew exactly what I was looking for and the flowers turned our beautiful!! I received so many compliments on the flowers!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 22
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 23
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 24

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I loved putting together your bright summer wedding and you truly were a delight to work with!

Trinity · Married on 05/04/2019

the best decision

Cant express how much we are grateful for Jessica, she made my floral vision came to life during our wedding date.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 25

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

One of my absolute favorites! I hope you and Tony are loving your newlywed time. Thank you for finding me and letting me be a part of your special day!

Lisa Henley · Married on 04/27/2019

Jessica is the florist of my dreams! She is absolutely amazing!

Jessica went above and beyond to create my dream florals for my wedding. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted but she was able to take what I liked and didn't like to create the most gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, and sweet heart table arrangements. She sent me pictures and video chatted with me the day before my wedding to ensure that everything was what I wanted and of course they were beyond what I could ever have imagined. She was a dream to work with and one of the sweetest people I have ever met.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 26

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

You have an amazing heart and you and Terry are simply the best! My love to you both! Thank you for having me be a part of your special day.

Jessica · Married on 04/19/2019

An amazing florist!

I can't say enough great things about Jessica Van-Campbell. My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and days later, they still look amazing! She was timely, responsive, and, of course, provided everything we had hoped for. I talked to many florists before finding her, and I couldn't be happier with my decision. While her prices were great, it's her great attitude and beautiful flowers that really made her the easy choice. I wish I could get married again just to see more of her beautiful florals!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you so so much for trusting me with such an important part of your big day. You and Rivers and your families were delightful and I enjoyed working with you so much!

Lisa Rasmussen · Married on 04/12/2019

Wedding flowers

Jessica did an amazing job on all the flowers for our wedding. She created something so beautiful beyond what I could have imagined. My boquet was stunning and I got so many compliments on it. The boquets for our girls were not only beautiful but the perfect size for them. Jessica was so nice and easy to work with and truly made my dream a reality. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 27

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Lisa, you and your sweet family were so kind and welcoming. I loved working with you to design your dream florals!

Lauren · Married on 03/09/2019

Love My Flowers1

Jessica is AWESOME! I would absolutely recommend Jessica as a wedding florist. Before finding Jessica, I was floored at the prices I was quoted at other Seattle florists. When I spoke with Jessica for the first time, she was very willing to work with me to come up with arrangement that fit within my budget. Additionally, she also gave recommendations on how to maximize my budget by using reception centerpieces for the ceremony. She also did little extras like adding flowers to my flower girl greenery crowns and added an additional touch to my sweetheart table.

Jessica is an artist and great at what she does. While there were certain elements that I wanted in my bouquets and centerpieces I wasn’t completely committed one particular arrangement I saw on Pinterest. I wanted bright red roses to stand out in the arrangements (red was my wedding color), blush accents because I had a blush feather shrug to go with my wedding dress. I also wanted primary greens and whites to add dimension to the arrangements. What Jessica came up with far exceeded anything I could have dreamt up.

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 28
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 29
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 30
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 31

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for trusting me and for allowing me to help you decide on the decor for your wedding. I can't wait to see more pics!

Heather · Married on 02/18/2019

Beyond accommodating and so sweet!

Jessica is as wonderful and professional as her arrangements are beautiful! If you are looking for floral arrangements to make ANY event above and beyond, look no further than this beautiful mama!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 32

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Heather- it was the best part of my week making you and your husband feel beautiful and special for your photoshoot! Thank you for the kind words.
  • Pepsy

Pepsy · Married on 01/19/2019

Her personal touch

Jessica,
    Touched us in such a wonderful way. She put her heart and soul into making our flowers look wonderful and totally worked with our theme. She made us feel like we were her only client and that meant a lot to us. We were blown away by her creations. She truly is an artist.

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 33

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Pepsy, I can't say enough how special it was to work with you and Steve. Thank you for trusting me with such a big part of your day! You deserve all the best!

Heather Jebb · Married on 12/29/2018

Just wow! Amazing arrangements!

Jessica was AMAZING and I can't believe how easy it was to work with her, and how affordable her services and flowers were. My wedding coordinator had a friend who was set to do our wedding flowers for a reasonable cost, but she had to drop out a few months before the wedding. My coordinator found Jessica, and I am SO glad she did! Jessica went above and beyond to make sure I loved my flowers, and was flexible and gracious in making my budget work. On the day of my wedding, she even came to see me personally to check if I wanted any alterations to my bouquet. Everything was so beautiful! I would highly recommend Jessica!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Heather- thank you so much! I can’t wait to see your amazing pics! You and Alex were wonderful to work with- thanks for trusting me with your big day!
  • Y

Yassi Moshiri · Married on 12/16/2018

Amazing florist!

Jessica was so helpful in making our vision come to life for our wedding day! She sent photos and was easily accessible when I had questions! She had really helpful suggestions and we absolutely loved the way our flowers turned out! Thank you, Jessica!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Working with you guys was so special and I can’t thank you enough for trusting me with your big day. Thank you for taking the time to write!

Jessica · Married on 12/15/2018

Truly Amazing

Exceeded all my expectations! Jessica is not only so talented but such a great person to work with. My flowers were a dream on my wedding day and some thankful for Jessica and her work!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! I enjoyed the challenge of doing something a little different for you and I love that you loved the finished product! Congrats again!!

Amy · Married on 10/20/2018

Hands down, the BEST florist!!

I don't even know where to start, I have so many positive things to say! Jessica is amazing! From the moment my mom and I walked into her home, I knew she was the florist, and new friend, for me. She is incredibly warm and kind and took time out of her own anniversary weekend to do the flowers for my wedding. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but after talking with Jessica about the colors I liked and the flowers I knew I didn't like, she was able to create the most gorgeous bouquet that was more perfect than I could ever imagine. I'm not a crier and I teared up when she brought me my bouquet on my wedding day!! Jessica also did the arbor arrangements that complemented the arbor and venue perfectly. We got so many compliments from our guests on the beautiful flowers!! I wish I could get married again to work with Jessica for more flowers :)

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 34
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 35

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Oh Miss Lindsay- you were such a joy to work with and I’m so happy to stay connected with you and see your new love grow even more!

suzi · Married on 10/14/2018

amazing flowers and amazing service

jessica was amazing to work with, she went above and beyond on my special day and made my wedding even more beautiful!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 36
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 37
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 38
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 39

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Suzi- I am so honored you chose me to do your flowers and I absolutely loved working in your big day. Your family was all so nice!!

Enjoy newlywed life!!

Liz · Married on 10/06/2018

Dependable, incredible and absolutely AMAZING florist!

If you are looking for a florist, choose Jessica-she is hands down, 100% the best choice for wedding flowers! I found Jessica through Facebook-people we’re raving about her on the Seattle Wedding Page and I had to see what the hype was all about it! She was incredibly flexible, kind and gracious when I changed my mind quite a few times during the process. She listened to my ideas and my wedding flowers were everything I dreamed of and more! Jessica is a dream to work with and I would recommend her a thousand times over!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the heart felt review! I am so happy you chose me! I loved your colors and vision- especially those wine cork bouts!!
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 09/22/2018

Jessica is seriously AMAZING! From our first phone call, I knew there wasn't anyone else I could trust to execute the vision I had for our flowers for our big day - Jessica knew exactly what would compliment my venue and vision of my wedding, and made sure that I was getting the most out of our budget. Throughout the planning process, Jessica was so easy going, quick to reply and super flexible with all of my many changes and additions - even the last minute ones! She even went out of her way to send me sneak peek photos of my bouquet and arrangements the day before, which was such a treat! On our wedding day, all of the flowers looked so beautiful and better than I could have ever imagined. Jessica truly made our wedding day so special, and I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 40

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Oh my gosh, Mackenzie! I am so blessed to have gotten to know you over this past year and doing your wedding florals was my pleasure! You and your whole family made me feel so special and welcome during the planning process. Best wishes on your new marriage and I can't wait to see the beautiful pics!

Emily · Married on 09/09/2018

Highly highly highly recommend Jessica for her florist services! I got in contact with Jessica through a recommendation of a friend and am so glad I did. The ease of working with her and the beauty of the final product she delivered was top notch. When I first talked with Jessica, I had a very abstract idea of what I wanted in my head—she took it and rolled with it, delivering something even better than I had imagined. She was very responsive to my emails, was flexible when I wanted to make some additions to our original order, had reasonable pricing, and above all, she knows what looks good. She seems to really understand her clients’ needs and has excellent taste. Working with Jessica was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Emily- you were just the easiest and most lovely bride to work with! You made my job so easy and enjoyable. Congrats on your new marriage and I can’t wait to see all your amazing pictures!

lisa · Married on 09/08/2018

Jessica is amazing! She did all the flowers for wedding and I can't begin to explain how thoughtful and creative she is about her work. I bombarded her with photos. Anything you ask for she can do, size, shape, color, flower type. I could not be more pleased working with her, highly recommend.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 41

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Lisa- it was so fun working with you and you were a breathtaking bride!

Robin · Married on 09/07/2018

Jessica was wonderful! My flowers were amazing, I got never ending compliments on my bouquet. She also made it so my bridesmaids could keep the succulents in their bouquets as keepsakes (without me even asking - it was awesome). She was very flexible doing facetime calls as our meet up planning session since we were very busy with to meet up in person. Our welcome sign arrangement was also perfect. I know zero about flowers, and Jessica did such a good job helping guide me through the process so I could find the perfect flowers. Thank you Jessica!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Nadia · Married on 08/26/2018

Jessica went above and beyond my expectations! I’d bug her about my wedding flowers a coupe of times changing my mind because initially I did not know exactly what I wanted my flowers to come out. But she helped me out and I loved it! She would always be so patient, would work with me, would never get annoyed and would always answer in a timely fashion! She is confident in her work, decisive, honest, kind and down to earth! She is an incredible human being besides the fact that she is super creative with the flowers! She not only loves flowers she lives an incredible example of a life, knowing her is inspiring on its own!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 42

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you Nadia! Much love to you and Tony! It was my pleasure.

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2018

I give Jessica a 5 out of 5! I can’t say enough about how wonderful Jessica is! From the start when I contacted her inquiring about her floral arrangements, she was prompt to respond and even set up a time to call to get an idea of my color scheme and the arrangements that I wanted for my wedding. She also called the day before to show me the arrangements and to see if I wanted to change anything about them. She was very flexible as she happily agreed to add and subtract flower arrangements several times throughout the wedding planning process, sending updated floral agreements each time. She is so talented at what she does. She made me 10 beautiful centerpieces, a sweetheart table arrangement, bouquets and boutonnières, and decorated my cake with flowers, all of which were absolutely stunning. I got so many compliments on the flowers! Not only were the flowers beautiful, Jessica was so punctual and delivered the flowers to my venue and bouquets to my room. She also set up all the arrangements and went above and beyond as she helped my mother in law and friend set up tulle that I wanted draped on a pergola. Jessica is the best and made my wedding day absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 47
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 48
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 49

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you for going above and beyond to show your appreciation and to support my work! You were an absolutely awesome client to work for and I am so excited to see your pictures! Congrats to you and Andrew!!