Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers Reviews

51 Reviews for Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers

51 Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers Reviews
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 09/22/2018

Jessica is seriously AMAZING! From our first phone call, I knew there wasn't anyone else I could trust to execute the vision I had for our flowers for our big day - Jessica knew exactly what would compliment my venue and vision of my wedding, and made sure that I was getting the most out of our budget. Throughout the planning process, Jessica was so easy going, quick to reply and super flexible with all of my many changes and additions - even the last minute ones! She even went out of her way to send me sneak peek photos of my bouquet and arrangements the day before, which was such a treat! On our wedding day, all of the flowers looked so beautiful and better than I could have ever imagined. Jessica truly made our wedding day so special, and I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 1

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Oh my gosh, Mackenzie! I am so blessed to have gotten to know you over this past year and doing your wedding florals was my pleasure! You and your whole family made me feel so special and welcome during the planning process. Best wishes on your new marriage and I can't wait to see the beautiful pics!

Emily · Married on 09/09/2018

Highly highly highly recommend Jessica for her florist services! I got in contact with Jessica through a recommendation of a friend and am so glad I did. The ease of working with her and the beauty of the final product she delivered was top notch. When I first talked with Jessica, I had a very abstract idea of what I wanted in my head—she took it and rolled with it, delivering something even better than I had imagined. She was very responsive to my emails, was flexible when I wanted to make some additions to our original order, had reasonable pricing, and above all, she knows what looks good. She seems to really understand her clients’ needs and has excellent taste. Working with Jessica was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Emily- you were just the easiest and most lovely bride to work with! You made my job so easy and enjoyable. Congrats on your new marriage and I can’t wait to see all your amazing pictures!

lisa · Married on 09/08/2018

Jessica is amazing! She did all the flowers for wedding and I can't begin to explain how thoughtful and creative she is about her work. I bombarded her with photos. Anything you ask for she can do, size, shape, color, flower type. I could not be more pleased working with her, highly recommend.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 2

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Lisa- it was so fun working with you and you were a breathtaking bride!

Robin · Married on 09/07/2018

Jessica was wonderful! My flowers were amazing, I got never ending compliments on my bouquet. She also made it so my bridesmaids could keep the succulents in their bouquets as keepsakes (without me even asking - it was awesome). She was very flexible doing facetime calls as our meet up planning session since we were very busy with to meet up in person. Our welcome sign arrangement was also perfect. I know zero about flowers, and Jessica did such a good job helping guide me through the process so I could find the perfect flowers. Thank you Jessica!!!

Nadia · Married on 08/26/2018

Jessica went above and beyond my expectations! I’d bug her about my wedding flowers a coupe of times changing my mind because initially I did not know exactly what I wanted my flowers to come out. But she helped me out and I loved it! She would always be so patient, would work with me, would never get annoyed and would always answer in a timely fashion! She is confident in her work, decisive, honest, kind and down to earth! She is an incredible human being besides the fact that she is super creative with the flowers! She not only loves flowers she lives an incredible example of a life, knowing her is inspiring on its own!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 3

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you Nadia! Much love to you and Tony! It was my pleasure.

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2018

I give Jessica a 5 out of 5! I can’t say enough about how wonderful Jessica is! From the start when I contacted her inquiring about her floral arrangements, she was prompt to respond and even set up a time to call to get an idea of my color scheme and the arrangements that I wanted for my wedding. She also called the day before to show me the arrangements and to see if I wanted to change anything about them. She was very flexible as she happily agreed to add and subtract flower arrangements several times throughout the wedding planning process, sending updated floral agreements each time. She is so talented at what she does. She made me 10 beautiful centerpieces, a sweetheart table arrangement, bouquets and boutonnières, and decorated my cake with flowers, all of which were absolutely stunning. I got so many compliments on the flowers! Not only were the flowers beautiful, Jessica was so punctual and delivered the flowers to my venue and bouquets to my room. She also set up all the arrangements and went above and beyond as she helped my mother in law and friend set up tulle that I wanted draped on a pergola. Jessica is the best and made my wedding day absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 8
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 9
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 10

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you for going above and beyond to show your appreciation and to support my work! You were an absolutely awesome client to work for and I am so excited to see your pictures! Congrats to you and Andrew!!

Jenna · Married on 08/04/2018

Jessica did a phenomenal job creating a perfect bouquet of flowers for the surprise proposal that my fiancé planned. She took images of my dress that Matt had given her and was able to match the flowers to it flawlessly. They held together and were in perfect bloom. Jessica will be my number 1 person to go to for any flower needs in the PNW! Thank you so much for the incredible job you did to make our special day that much better!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Jenna- you and Matt are so sweet and your proposal was one of the most magical I’ve ever seen! I hope your wedding planning is going well and wish you two all the very best!

Kristin · Married on 07/27/2018

Jessica was very sweet and helpful- when I came to her, I didn't have much of a vision, and she really helped me bring it to life. I have no doubt that our flowers will be beautiful and perfect on our special day

Sent on 06/07/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you! You and Paul are an example of authentic love. Congrats again on your marriage.
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 07/21/2018

I am SO thankful that I found Jessica, she made my vision come to life on our 7/21 wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. We went with a minimalist / modern style, with an emphasis on greenery and white florals. She nailed every aspect of the design and I have to say it was likely because of how detail-oriented and how artistic she is. During our first meeting she wrote down every detail of what I was saying- down to the shade of greenery that I preferred. With this, she made sure that she created exactly what I was picturing in my mind, and I loved it all! I also changed my alter design on her around three times, which would seem like an issue to anyone else but Jessica was so patient and so willing to accommodate all of my crazy changes! She also was able to work with my tight schedule on the day of the wedding, getting the bouquets dropped off before pictures while also being able to set-up at our venue. For the quality and beauty that Jessica created, her prices were incredibly reasonable. She was one of my favorite vendors to work with and I could not recommend her more! Thank you again and again Jessica!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Madeline- your bright and sweet personality made working with you a dream come true! I loved your heartfelt and personal wedding! Thank you for an amazing review!

Taryn · Married on 07/15/2018

Jessica was AMAZING!!! She saw my vision and brought it to life. I couldn’t imagine a better florist for my wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Taryn- you are simply the best and your love for Sam is inspiring! Thank you for working with me!

Makenna · Married on 07/07/2018

Jessica is beyond amazing! She was so helpful making my vision come to life and it was everything I dreamed and more! She is so sweet and VERY affordable for what she did. We were so luckily to have her and are happy to have her in our lives!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 11
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 12
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 13
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 14
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 15

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

You two are just the best! One of my all time favorite weddings for sure! Congrats again as you start your new life together.

Aminta · Married on 07/07/2018

Jessica did an amazing job for our wedding! As myself and my fiance were both out of state while planning our wedding we did not get a chance to meet before hand but I described my vision to her over the phone and sent her some photos of arrangements I liked. My venue needed minimal decorations so the flowers/centerpieces really stole the show. Initially I sent her some smaller lanterns for centerpieces and she actually told me to go with larger ones to get my money's worth. On my wedding day, I was overwhelmed by how beautifully everything came together. I'm so glad I trusted the professional. Communication was prompt and her pricing is very reasonable. Jessica even coordinated with one of my guests who generously offered to make the bridal bouquets to ensure the color scheme matched. Highly recommended!

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 16
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 17
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 18
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 19
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 20

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2018

Jessica was able to take my vision and make it into a reality. In fact, it was even better than I expected. Her work is unbelievable. She is also very responsive to requests and changes. Our wedding looked so beautiful because of her arrangements!

Sierra · Married on 06/23/2018

Jessica was absolutely amazing with her creative mindset and making my thoughts and dreams appear in real life. She is such a hard-working woman I can’t believe the amount of work she does! I think she had six weddings to do in a week and pulled it off without any problems! I picked her to be my florist because of what she’s good at what she loves to do. Her unstructured bouquets she made for my bridesmaids and myself were absolutely stunning. 10 out of 10 would highly recommend! Love you girl!

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 21
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 22

Amy · Married on 06/22/2018

Jessica was one of my favorite vendors to work with for my wedding! She is knowledgeable, responsiveness, and so patient. Jessica genuinely wanted to make sure everything was the way we wanted within our budget, and we definitely appreciated that. Thank you again Jessica!!

Kaila · Married on 06/17/2018

Jessica is an incredible florist and amazing person to work with! She went above and beyond to create the perfect floral arrangements for my wedding, and is just the sweetest. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 23
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 24
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 25
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 26
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 27

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Kaila and Matt- thank you for the honor of designing your wedding florals. You two are so kind and loving and I am so happy for you!!

Jenna · Married on 06/16/2018

Oh Jessica...you are absolutely AMAZING! First you created a stunning bouquet for our surprise proposal. Now, you’ve created magical arrangements for our wedding day. We could not be happier with what you designed and provided. They were better than I imagined and you fit us into your busy schedule. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You are officially our florist for any event. We are truly blessed to have worked with you and can’t wait to do so in the future.

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 28
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 29

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Oh my gosh! Thank you for your kind words. You two were so fun to work with and I just love your rad love story! Plus- those colors were swoon-worthy. Thanks for letting me get creative!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/16/2018

We could not have picked a more perfect florist for our wedding flowers than Jessica! Jessica was incredibly kind, listened to our unique visions for our bouquets (we are two brides), and created unique and memorable pieces for every aspect of our wedding. When we first consulted with Jessica we did not have a particularly strong vision for what we wanted but gave her general ideas and she helped to guide us to flowers that we didn't even know we wanted! Throughout the process, Jessica would follow up with us and let us know if she was having difficulty finding a flower and would send photos of flowers and trial bouquets for our approval and feedback! Jessica created beautiful works for our arbor, centerpieces, our cake, and hair! She also captured our personalities in our two bridal bouquets and reflected us in our bridesmaids' bouquets as well! We loved working with Jessica! She even pushed through broken fingers to make our day more beautiful than we could have imagined! Plus we have air plants to cherish for years to come! Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! I loved designing your flowers and it was so fun to use those airplants. I am beyond happy for you both!

Elisabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

From the very beginning, Jessica was more than I could have hoped for in a wedding florist! She worked with us to understand our vision and then added her own ideas and creativity to make the outcome that much more incredible. She was extremely flexible throughout the whole process, working with us to modify things right up to our big day. When our table decor ideas evolved as we got closer to the date, Jessica was happy to work with us to make it happen and still stay within our budget, which was magic in itself.

You can tell that Jessica truly cares about making her bride's day special. For example, on our wedding day, the caterers neglected to set up the tables and Jessica jumped in and worked her butt off to get them set up and decorated! She was such a joy to work with through every step of the process; incredibly professional, but also caring and supportive. Most of all, you can tell that Jessica loves what she does; her flower and greenery arrangements are phenomenally beautiful! In fact, I have had more compliments on my wedding bouquet than on my wedding dress! It was this amazing fairy tale bouquet and it stole the spotlight in every picture!

I didn't know Jessica personally before hiring her to do my wedding, but I would absolutely hire her again in a second! Having seen her work and knowing her caring attitude towards everything she does, I would trust her completely to make any event gorgeous with her flowers!

Karli · Married on 06/15/2018

Jessica was such a dream to work with! As a student, I found it very difficult to find a florist that was accommodating to my time and budget. With only one thirty minute coffee date, Jessica met with me and listened to all my ideas and was able to recreate everything I was looking for for my big day! She delivered all my flowers and installed my alter arrangement on my wedding day perfectly and quickly. And her prices are incredibly fair and just unbeatable! I would recommend her to any one who is looking for a beautiful and natural wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 30
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 31
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 32

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Karli- one of my all time favorite bouquets was yours! Thank you for the creative freedom and for trusting me to contribute to your big day!

Kyro · Married on 05/26/2018

It was such a great experience working with Jessica. She made sure my clients were happy with their florals and really went the extra mile for them. I appreciated her response time, thoroughness, and professionalism throughout their planning process. We had many people compliment the floral arrangements throughout the wedding. As a wedding planner, I am planning on contacting her for my future floral needs. Thank you for making the design complete, Jessica!

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 33
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 34
  • W

Wyona · Married on 05/26/2018

Jessica is an amazing person to work with. She is super easy and flexible to accommodate as well. She knew exactly what kind of flowers I wanted and added her personal touch to it. If certain flowers were out of my price range or out of stock, she quickly provided other options. I received so many complements from guests about how the floral decoration looked as well as on our cake! I can't thank her enough how she went above and beyond our expectations. Even with last minute news regarding florals, she was able to make it happen days before the wedding. I can see this is what she LOVES to do! Thank you again Jessica for everything you have done to make our wedding the best ever!

Domonique · Married on 05/12/2018

Jessica is so wonderful and kind! The florals she did for our wedding were so beautifully arranged, she has such an amazing eye and the customer service was amazing!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Oh Domonique- what Sweet things to say! It was so fun creating florals for your bridal party. Thank you for the opportunity.

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

Jessica is amazing! She created exactly what I pictured for my recent wedding flowers and decor. Jessica is professional and kept me in the loop at all times, however she also took charge the day of and made things happen, going above and beyond!!! I highly recommend her, and thank her for making our wedding even more special

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Jessica was so accommodating and very easy to work with! She blew me away with her suggestions alone; when I finally saw our flowers and all of our arrangements, I about died! They were absolutely stunning and more than I could have ever imagined! I gave this gal creative freedom and she ran with it so beautifully. I was happily shocked at how it turned out. She is a flower goddess! She was also very relaxed and went with all of my last minute changes and I don’t knows, it made my day that much easier. I will ALWAYS recommend this wonderful woman!

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 35