Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers Reviews

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 5
Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 6
Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 7

Amy · Married on 10/20/2018

Hands down, the BEST florist!!

I don't even know where to start, I have so many positive things to say! Jessica is amazing! From the moment my mom and I walked into her home, I knew she was the florist, and new friend, for me. She is incredibly warm and kind and took time out of her own anniversary weekend to do the flowers for my wedding. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but after talking with Jessica about the colors I liked and the flowers I knew I didn't like, she was able to create the most gorgeous bouquet that was more perfect than I could ever imagine. I'm not a crier and I teared up when she brought me my bouquet on my wedding day!! Jessica also did the arbor arrangements that complemented the arbor and venue perfectly. We got so many compliments from our guests on the beautiful flowers!! I wish I could get married again to work with Jessica for more flowers :)

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 8
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 9

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Oh Miss Lindsay- you were such a joy to work with and I’m so happy to stay connected with you and see your new love grow even more!

suzi · Married on 10/14/2018

amazing flowers and amazing service

jessica was amazing to work with, she went above and beyond on my special day and made my wedding even more beautiful!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 10
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 11
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 12
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 13

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Suzi- I am so honored you chose me to do your flowers and I absolutely loved working in your big day. Your family was all so nice!! Enjoy newlywed life!!

Liz · Married on 10/06/2018

Dependable, incredible and absolutely AMAZING florist!

If you are looking for a florist, choose Jessica-she is hands down, 100% the best choice for wedding flowers! I found Jessica through Facebook-people we’re raving about her on the Seattle Wedding Page and I had to see what the hype was all about it! She was incredibly flexible, kind and gracious when I changed my mind quite a few times during the process. She listened to my ideas and my wedding flowers were everything I dreamed of and more! Jessica is a dream to work with and I would recommend her a thousand times over!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the heart felt review! I am so happy you chose me! I loved your colors and vision- especially those wine cork bouts!!
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 09/22/2018

Jessica is seriously AMAZING! From our first phone call, I knew there wasn't anyone else I could trust to execute the vision I had for our flowers for our big day - Jessica knew exactly what would compliment my venue and vision of my wedding, and made sure that I was getting the most out of our budget. Throughout the planning process, Jessica was so easy going, quick to reply and super flexible with all of my many changes and additions - even the last minute ones! She even went out of her way to send me sneak peek photos of my bouquet and arrangements the day before, which was such a treat! On our wedding day, all of the flowers looked so beautiful and better than I could have ever imagined. Jessica truly made our wedding day so special, and I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 14

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Oh my gosh, Mackenzie! I am so blessed to have gotten to know you over this past year and doing your wedding florals was my pleasure! You and your whole family made me feel so special and welcome during the planning process. Best wishes on your new marriage and I can't wait to see the beautiful pics!

Emily · Married on 09/09/2018

Highly highly highly recommend Jessica for her florist services! I got in contact with Jessica through a recommendation of a friend and am so glad I did. The ease of working with her and the beauty of the final product she delivered was top notch. When I first talked with Jessica, I had a very abstract idea of what I wanted in my head—she took it and rolled with it, delivering something even better than I had imagined. She was very responsive to my emails, was flexible when I wanted to make some additions to our original order, had reasonable pricing, and above all, she knows what looks good. She seems to really understand her clients’ needs and has excellent taste. Working with Jessica was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Emily- you were just the easiest and most lovely bride to work with! You made my job so easy and enjoyable. Congrats on your new marriage and I can’t wait to see all your amazing pictures!

lisa · Married on 09/08/2018

Jessica is amazing! She did all the flowers for wedding and I can't begin to explain how thoughtful and creative she is about her work. I bombarded her with photos. Anything you ask for she can do, size, shape, color, flower type. I could not be more pleased working with her, highly recommend.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 15

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Lisa- it was so fun working with you and you were a breathtaking bride!

Robin · Married on 09/07/2018

Jessica was wonderful! My flowers were amazing, I got never ending compliments on my bouquet. She also made it so my bridesmaids could keep the succulents in their bouquets as keepsakes (without me even asking - it was awesome). She was very flexible doing facetime calls as our meet up planning session since we were very busy with to meet up in person. Our welcome sign arrangement was also perfect. I know zero about flowers, and Jessica did such a good job helping guide me through the process so I could find the perfect flowers. Thank you Jessica!!!

Nadia · Married on 08/26/2018

Jessica went above and beyond my expectations! I’d bug her about my wedding flowers a coupe of times changing my mind because initially I did not know exactly what I wanted my flowers to come out. But she helped me out and I loved it! She would always be so patient, would work with me, would never get annoyed and would always answer in a timely fashion! She is confident in her work, decisive, honest, kind and down to earth! She is an incredible human being besides the fact that she is super creative with the flowers! She not only loves flowers she lives an incredible example of a life, knowing her is inspiring on its own!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 16

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you Nadia! Much love to you and Tony! It was my pleasure.

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2018

I give Jessica a 5 out of 5! I can’t say enough about how wonderful Jessica is! From the start when I contacted her inquiring about her floral arrangements, she was prompt to respond and even set up a time to call to get an idea of my color scheme and the arrangements that I wanted for my wedding. She also called the day before to show me the arrangements and to see if I wanted to change anything about them. She was very flexible as she happily agreed to add and subtract flower arrangements several times throughout the wedding planning process, sending updated floral agreements each time. She is so talented at what she does. She made me 10 beautiful centerpieces, a sweetheart table arrangement, bouquets and boutonnières, and decorated my cake with flowers, all of which were absolutely stunning. I got so many compliments on the flowers! Not only were the flowers beautiful, Jessica was so punctual and delivered the flowers to my venue and bouquets to my room. She also set up all the arrangements and went above and beyond as she helped my mother in law and friend set up tulle that I wanted draped on a pergola. Jessica is the best and made my wedding day absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 21
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 22
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 23

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you for going above and beyond to show your appreciation and to support my work! You were an absolutely awesome client to work for and I am so excited to see your pictures! Congrats to you and Andrew!!

Livi Phelan · Married on 08/11/2018

August 2018 Wedding

Jessica was amazing! I didnt know much about flowers and she helped me figure out what flowers were in season, making it more affordable. She knew I really wanted a certain flower and she was able to find them for me even though her supplier didnt have any. She did every thing possible to make my wedding go smoothly! She had already had a wedding booked the same day but was able to meet my friend halfway to give us our flowers. We are so thankful for everything she did! And the flowers were all so beautiful!!

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

The best choice you could make!

Jessica was absolutely incredible! She used Pinterest to make sure that she knew exactly what our vision was and was willing to talk on the phone or via email any time to answer questions. She went above and beyond to help our family with additional last minute arrangements and event sent me pictures of the bridal bouquets the night before to make sure I loved them. Not only is she very talented and professional, but she is so kind, thoughtful, and a pleasure to be work with. She was also very accommodating of our budget and gave us options on flower types to make sure the cost was something we were comfortable with. Each arrangement was beautiful, full, and exactly the way we dreamed of:) We would recommend Jessica to everyone!

Jenna · Married on 08/04/2018

Jessica did a phenomenal job creating a perfect bouquet of flowers for the surprise proposal that my fiancé planned. She took images of my dress that Matt had given her and was able to match the flowers to it flawlessly. They held together and were in perfect bloom. Jessica will be my number 1 person to go to for any flower needs in the PNW! Thank you so much for the incredible job you did to make our special day that much better!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Jenna- you and Matt are so sweet and your proposal was one of the most magical I’ve ever seen! I hope your wedding planning is going well and wish you two all the very best!

Kristin · Married on 07/27/2018

Jessica was very sweet and helpful- when I came to her, I didn't have much of a vision, and she really helped me bring it to life. I have no doubt that our flowers will be beautiful and perfect on our special day

Sent on 06/07/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you! You and Paul are an example of authentic love. Congrats again on your marriage.
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 07/21/2018

I am SO thankful that I found Jessica, she made my vision come to life on our 7/21 wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. We went with a minimalist / modern style, with an emphasis on greenery and white florals. She nailed every aspect of the design and I have to say it was likely because of how detail-oriented and how artistic she is. During our first meeting she wrote down every detail of what I was saying- down to the shade of greenery that I preferred. With this, she made sure that she created exactly what I was picturing in my mind, and I loved it all! I also changed my alter design on her around three times, which would seem like an issue to anyone else but Jessica was so patient and so willing to accommodate all of my crazy changes! She also was able to work with my tight schedule on the day of the wedding, getting the bouquets dropped off before pictures while also being able to set-up at our venue. For the quality and beauty that Jessica created, her prices were incredibly reasonable. She was one of my favorite vendors to work with and I could not recommend her more! Thank you again and again Jessica!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Madeline- your bright and sweet personality made working with you a dream come true! I loved your heartfelt and personal wedding! Thank you for an amazing review!

Taryn · Married on 07/15/2018

Jessica was AMAZING!!! She saw my vision and brought it to life. I couldn’t imagine a better florist for my wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Taryn- you are simply the best and your love for Sam is inspiring! Thank you for working with me!

Makenna · Married on 07/07/2018

Jessica is beyond amazing! She was so helpful making my vision come to life and it was everything I dreamed and more! She is so sweet and VERY affordable for what she did. We were so luckily to have her and are happy to have her in our lives!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 24
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 25
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 26
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 27
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 28

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

You two are just the best! One of my all time favorite weddings for sure! Congrats again as you start your new life together.

Aminta · Married on 07/07/2018

Jessica did an amazing job for our wedding! As myself and my fiance were both out of state while planning our wedding we did not get a chance to meet before hand but I described my vision to her over the phone and sent her some photos of arrangements I liked. My venue needed minimal decorations so the flowers/centerpieces really stole the show. Initially I sent her some smaller lanterns for centerpieces and she actually told me to go with larger ones to get my money's worth. On my wedding day, I was overwhelmed by how beautifully everything came together. I'm so glad I trusted the professional. Communication was prompt and her pricing is very reasonable. Jessica even coordinated with one of my guests who generously offered to make the bridal bouquets to ensure the color scheme matched. Highly recommended!

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 29
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 30
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 31
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 32
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 33

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2018

Jessica was able to take my vision and make it into a reality. In fact, it was even better than I expected. Her work is unbelievable. She is also very responsive to requests and changes. Our wedding looked so beautiful because of her arrangements!

Sierra · Married on 06/23/2018

Jessica was absolutely amazing with her creative mindset and making my thoughts and dreams appear in real life. She is such a hard-working woman I can’t believe the amount of work she does! I think she had six weddings to do in a week and pulled it off without any problems! I picked her to be my florist because of what she’s good at what she loves to do. Her unstructured bouquets she made for my bridesmaids and myself were absolutely stunning. 10 out of 10 would highly recommend! Love you girl!

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 34
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 35

Amy · Married on 06/22/2018

Jessica was one of my favorite vendors to work with for my wedding! She is knowledgeable, responsiveness, and so patient. Jessica genuinely wanted to make sure everything was the way we wanted within our budget, and we definitely appreciated that. Thank you again Jessica!!

Kaila · Married on 06/17/2018

Jessica is an incredible florist and amazing person to work with! She went above and beyond to create the perfect floral arrangements for my wedding, and is just the sweetest. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 36
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 37
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 38
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 39
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 40

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Kaila and Matt- thank you for the honor of designing your wedding florals. You two are so kind and loving and I am so happy for you!!

Jenna · Married on 06/16/2018

Oh Jessica...you are absolutely AMAZING! First you created a stunning bouquet for our surprise proposal. Now, you’ve created magical arrangements for our wedding day. We could not be happier with what you designed and provided. They were better than I imagined and you fit us into your busy schedule. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You are officially our florist for any event. We are truly blessed to have worked with you and can’t wait to do so in the future.

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 41
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 42

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Oh my gosh! Thank you for your kind words. You two were so fun to work with and I just love your rad love story! Plus- those colors were swoon-worthy. Thanks for letting me get creative!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/16/2018

We could not have picked a more perfect florist for our wedding flowers than Jessica! Jessica was incredibly kind, listened to our unique visions for our bouquets (we are two brides), and created unique and memorable pieces for every aspect of our wedding. When we first consulted with Jessica we did not have a particularly strong vision for what we wanted but gave her general ideas and she helped to guide us to flowers that we didn't even know we wanted! Throughout the process, Jessica would follow up with us and let us know if she was having difficulty finding a flower and would send photos of flowers and trial bouquets for our approval and feedback! Jessica created beautiful works for our arbor, centerpieces, our cake, and hair! She also captured our personalities in our two bridal bouquets and reflected us in our bridesmaids' bouquets as well! We loved working with Jessica! She even pushed through broken fingers to make our day more beautiful than we could have imagined! Plus we have air plants to cherish for years to come! Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! I loved designing your flowers and it was so fun to use those airplants. I am beyond happy for you both!

Elisabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

From the very beginning, Jessica was more than I could have hoped for in a wedding florist! She worked with us to understand our vision and then added her own ideas and creativity to make the outcome that much more incredible. She was extremely flexible throughout the whole process, working with us to modify things right up to our big day. When our table decor ideas evolved as we got closer to the date, Jessica was happy to work with us to make it happen and still stay within our budget, which was magic in itself.

You can tell that Jessica truly cares about making her bride's day special. For example, on our wedding day, the caterers neglected to set up the tables and Jessica jumped in and worked her butt off to get them set up and decorated! She was such a joy to work with through every step of the process; incredibly professional, but also caring and supportive. Most of all, you can tell that Jessica loves what she does; her flower and greenery arrangements are phenomenally beautiful! In fact, I have had more compliments on my wedding bouquet than on my wedding dress! It was this amazing fairy tale bouquet and it stole the spotlight in every picture!

I didn't know Jessica personally before hiring her to do my wedding, but I would absolutely hire her again in a second! Having seen her work and knowing her caring attitude towards everything she does, I would trust her completely to make any event gorgeous with her flowers!

Karli · Married on 06/15/2018

Jessica was such a dream to work with! As a student, I found it very difficult to find a florist that was accommodating to my time and budget. With only one thirty minute coffee date, Jessica met with me and listened to all my ideas and was able to recreate everything I was looking for for my big day! She delivered all my flowers and installed my alter arrangement on my wedding day perfectly and quickly. And her prices are incredibly fair and just unbeatable! I would recommend her to any one who is looking for a beautiful and natural wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 43
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 44
    Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers 45

Jessica Vann-Campbell Flowers's reply:

Karli- one of my all time favorite bouquets was yours! Thank you for the creative freedom and for trusting me to contribute to your big day!