Seaside, CA 93955 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Carol Oliva Photography

Carol Oliva Photography is a modern wedding and portraits photographer offering creative and unique photography services to all Monterey Bay Area. Pacific Grove, Carmel Valley, Big Sur.

831-917-7221

Photos 3 Photos
Real Weddings 25 Photos

8 Reviews for Carol Oliva Photography

korissa · Married on 08/01/2015

Carol is amazing to work with and her work speaks for itself. Carols work is unique and GORGEOUS!!! I had a very large wedding party (25 people) and she worked well with everyone . She's very polite, easy to work with and assertive. Ladies and Gentlemen you will appreciate someone who knows how to take control with all the different personalities. I am very happy she got all the shots we reviewed and more. We stayed on Schedule!!! This is completely unheard of especially on your wedding day. She worked really hard all day long from 8 am till the party ended at 11 pm. We got the package with the backdrop for a photo station at our reception which was a huge HIT! Take her suggestions, they work! My husband and I had a blast working with her and her team.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Maribel · Married on 10/12/2013

I love her work and her website is so easy to work with my friend also booked her services for her wedding a month before mine and her pictures came out beautiful, I can't wait to start ordering prints for my family and friends. I truly recommend her photography skills. Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Carol is an amazing artist. Our engagement session was so much fun and the photos are incredible. She just shot our wedding this weekend, & we can't wait to see the photos. Yesterday we brought the gorgeous engagement photo book she made for us so all of our guests could see how she beautifully captured the moment. She's a wonderful person and she will make you look and feel like the most beautiful bride in the world.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Real Weddings

• Grapes of Wrath Wedding Caterers

As the caterer and event planner, I want five things from any vendor and one more from a photographer! 1. great communication 2. incredible product 3. always on time 4. never any drama and, for my photographer friends... 5. always bring the bride back in time for dinner!!! Carol wins on all points!

• M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Carol is am amazing photographer and so much fun to work with ! She has a creative vision for each client she meets, we highly recommend her !

• Seaside, 93955 See on map
    8319177221 (Phone number)
    Location of (Carol Oliva Photography)