Carol Oliva Photography

Monterey, CA View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Carol Oliva Photography is a modern wedding and portraits photographer offering creative and unique photography services to all Monterey Bay Area. Pacific Grove, Carmel Valley, Big Sur.

831-917-7221

carol@carololiva.com

• Carla
    Carla Married on 02/21/2020

Absolute perfection!

Carol is such an amazing photographer and a joy to work with. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our engagement and wedding photos. Now we have all of these beautiful memories in pictures to treasure for the rest of our lives. We can’t recommend Carol enough. We love her and she made our day a beautiful one.
    Korissa Married on 08/01/2015
    Carol is amazing to work with and her work speaks for itself. Carols work is unique and GORGEOUS!!! I had a very large wedding party (25 people) and she worked well with everyone . She's very polite, easy to work with and assertive. Ladies and Gentlemen you will appreciate someone who knows how to take control with all the different personalities. I am very happy she got all the shots we reviewed and more. We stayed on Schedule!!! This is completely unheard of especially on your wedding day. She worked really hard all day long from 8 am till the party ended at 11 pm. We got the package with the backdrop for a photo station at our reception which was a huge HIT! Take her suggestions, they work! My husband and I had a blast working with her and her team.
    Maribel Married on 10/12/2013
    I love her work and her website is so easy to work with my friend also booked her services for her wedding a month before mine and her pictures came out beautiful, I can't wait to start ordering prints for my family and friends. I truly recommend her photography skills. Thank you!

Real Weddings

• Matt & Shawna
    25 photos · 11/28/2015

Grapes of Wrath Grapes of Wrath Wedding Caterers

As the caterer and event planner, I want five things from any vendor and one more from a photographer! 1. great communication 2. incredible product 3. always on time 4. never any drama and, for my photographer friends... 5. always bring the bride back in time for dinner!!! Carol wins on all points!

M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Carol is am amazing photographer and so much fun to work with ! She has a creative vision for each client she meets, we highly recommend her !

395 Del Monte Center #347 Monterey, CA, 93940
8319177221
Location of (Carol Oliva Photography)

Carol Oliva Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Carol Oliva Photography include in the starting price?

Carol Oliva Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Carol Oliva Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Carol Oliva Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Carol Oliva Photography offer?

Carol Oliva Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Carol Oliva Photography offer?

Carol Oliva Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Carol Oliva Photography offer for wedding events?

Carol Oliva Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Carol Oliva Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Carol Oliva Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding