5023 W Salt River Rd, Shepherd, MI 48883 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Candy's Creations

Candy's Creations, located near Mt. Pleasant Michigan, has been making moist and delicious cakes since 1983. We specialize in individually designed wedding cakes created by personal design sessions with each of our brides. We strive to make each cake taste as good as it looks.

Follow Candy's Creations on

Candy's Creations 3
  • Sarah

Sarah Farthing · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Rustic Cake for our Barn Wedding

Candy’s cake was a huge success at our wedding on 10.20.18! We had a naked cake, three tiered, spiced with apple filling and REAL buttercream frosting. It was not only beautiful but very delicious. There was one slice left by the end of the night! Candy went above and beyond to make sure delivery, set-up & clean up was all handled for us. She even provided us with to-go containers for leftovers and let us borrow her large coffee pot to keep our hot apple cider warm with zero extra charge. She is honest, reliable and an amazing baker! Thank you Candy for making our special day so memorable ❤️🎂
    Clayton & Sarah Thrush

Candy's Creations 4
    Candy's Creations 5

Sammi Collier · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!

This lady could not have done a better job on our cake for our wedding on 10/13! It was the most beautiful thing! I showed her my inspiration and let her do her own thing to it and it turned out BEAUTIFUL! All of my family and friends were raving over the taste of it and we hardly had any leftover! Candy does an incredible job and i won’t ever recommend anyone else to do it! She braved the 7 hour trip (and a 90 degree hill!) to bring me my cake and i am so thankful that she did! I’ll be craving that cake for months! Thank you so much for your time, effort, and willingness to travel for me!

Candy's Creations 6

sara · Married on 11/12/2016

What a great experience working with Candy and John! Everything was perfect! The cake was moist and delicious!
    I highly recommend them for your wedding cake!

Candy's Creations FAQ