$3,750
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Candy+Co. Events, LLC

...because love is sweet.

A full-service wedding planner in Washington D.C., Candy + Co. Events, LLC creates quality and unique customized events. Created in 2004 by Candy Borales, the company is dedicated to making your ceremony and reception everything you and your significant other imagine it could be. Passionate and hard-working, Candy + Co. Events, LLC flawlessly fits the pieces together to craft the perfect celebration!

Each Candy + Co. Events, LLC coordinator brings a unique element to the diverse and talented team. Creating a customized package to make certain all of your needs are met, couples benefit from the following services:

• Consultation
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
Candy + Co. Events, LLC happily provides wedding planning services to ready-to-wed couples in and around Washington D.C. Services are also extended to those located in Virginia and Maryland.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Destination (2)
Eco-Friendly (2)
Guest List (1)
Cultural (1)

We worked with Candy and Kaitlin for our wedding and reception. Candy handled the "day-of" coordination from about 2+ months before our wedding. She supported us through some tough discussions with our reception venue and made sure everything was very organized and went smoothly on our special day. Kaitlin was at the venue making sure everything was set up (or re-set up as the case was) correctly. We were so happy we hired Candy+Co. and would make the same decision again. We recommend Candy and her team to anyone--the sooner the better!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kate, 4/28/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Words cannot express my gratitude for Candy and her team at Candy+Co. My wedding was a dream come true and I owe so much of that to Candy. She helped to create the perfect wedding for me and my husband. Every idea and vision I had, Candy and her team brought it to life and made it that much better.

For the past 7 years, I have been planning events for up to 35,000 people, I know what it takes to put on a successful event... so I thought I could manage my own wedding and do it all myself. But planning an event for a client and planning your perfect dream wedding are two entirely different beasts. The stress of doing it myself won and I'm glad it did because I met Candy and she immediately put my mind at ease.

There is no doubt in my mind that if you hire Candy, she will go above and beyond for you and make the investment entirely worth it. Candy is incredibly professional and a friend at the same time. I don't like the show Scandal but I will make the reference because Candy is like a gladiator, she just handles it, no matter what. I am incredibly lucky to have had her help.

Candy responded to every question, email and call within hours, no matter the day or time. She's incredibly well organized. I am a very detail-oriented person and I met my match with Candy. She had every minute of the day planned so I didn't have to worry about a thing.

I could share countless examples of how Candy went above and beyond to make my wedding the best day of my life but instead I will just leave you with this... if you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again because I can guarantee you that Candy will be the best investment you make. My husband and I got engaged in June of 2016, we met Candy in February of 2017 and we got married in October of 2017... if I could do it all over again, the only thing I would do differently is hire Candy once I got engaged.

View Vendor Response

Religious
Number of Planners
8 AWARDS

18 ENDORSEMENTS
We absolutely love working with Candy+Co. Every wedding is perfectly organized down to the minute. If Candy+Co is planning we rest assured knowing that every detail will be covered. Each member of Candy's team is so lovely!

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Candy+Co are exacting about making the clients vision a reality. We always know that an event we run smoothly when they ask us to come on board!

95 PROS I KNOW

Washington, DC 20001   See On Map
202-316-8489 (phone)
Candy+Co. Events, LLC is a wedding and events planning company that offers custom-priced packages in order to match your specific needs from Happy Birthday! to "I Do.". We service weddings throughout the local area, including DC, Virginia, and Maryland. Candy+Co. Events, LLC is a professional wedding and events planning company that has been part of the events and wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in eternal bliss.... and the like..