$3,750
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Candy+Co. Events, LLC

...because love is sweet.

Candy Co. is a full service planning agency that creates quality, unique, customized events

Planning your event should be a sweet experience

At Candy Co., we know creating a successful event takes more than just education, experience, and being able to think on your feet, (luckily, we always have plan b, c, d, e, and f just in case). We believe it also requires three pretty simple principles:

1.  Drink the kool-aid, passion is contagious
  2.  Hard work, there is no substitution
  3.  There is no I in team, so we play nicely with others

Let's start with relationship

We believe the best way to begin a relationship is an open, honest conversation and start with these steps:

1. We listen; we value your ideas and input and use them to shape your event
  2. We ask questions and create a customized package to ensure all of your needs are met
  3. We go to work - once we all agree, you sign the contract and off we go

Our office is like the north pole. We work as hard as elves and even wear pointy shoes.

...and then on to the dotted line

Signing with Candy Co. means that we are all agreeing to work together towards our single-minded goal of making your event everything you imagined it could be.

We can’t wait to hear from you!

contact us today and lets start building your dream event together.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Destination (2)
Eco-Friendly (2)
Guest List (1)
Cultural (1)

Words cannot express my gratitude for Candy and her team at Candy+Co. My wedding was a dream come true and I owe so much of that to Candy. She helped to create the perfect wedding for me and my husband. Every idea and vision I had, Candy and her team brought it to life and made it that much better.

For the past 7 years, I have been planning events for up to 35,000 people, I know what it takes to put on a successful event... so I thought I could manage my own wedding and do it all myself. But planning an event for a client and planning your perfect dream wedding are two entirely different beasts. The stress of doing it myself won and I'm glad it did because I met Candy and she immediately put my mind at ease.

There is no doubt in my mind that if you hire Candy, she will go above and beyond for you and make the investment entirely worth it. Candy is incredibly professional and a friend at the same time. I don't like the show Scandal but I will make the reference because Candy is like a gladiator, she just handles it, no matter what. I am incredibly lucky to have had her help.

Candy responded to every question, email and call within hours, no matter the day or time. She's incredibly well organized. I am a very detail-oriented person and I met my match with Candy. She had every minute of the day planned so I didn't have to worry about a thing.

I could share countless examples of how Candy went above and beyond to make my wedding the best day of my life but instead I will just leave you with this... if you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again because I can guarantee you that Candy will be the best investment you make. My husband and I got engaged in June of 2016, we met Candy in February of 2017 and we got married in October of 2017... if I could do it all over again, the only thing I would do differently is hire Candy once I got engaged.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a great experience with Alana from Candy + Co. There was an issue during my wedding (with the caterer) and I didn't find out about it until the reception when my husband asked me about it. I didn't have to worry about anything and it was more than awesome to send all vendor emails and questions straight to her when I was stressing out close to my wedding day.

View Vendor Response

Religious
Number of Planners
8 AWARDS

18 ENDORSEMENTS
We absolutely love working with Candy+Co. Every wedding is perfectly organized down to the minute. If Candy+Co is planning we rest assured knowing that every detail will be covered. Each member of Candy's team is so lovely!

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Candy+Co are exacting about making the clients vision a reality. We always know that an event we run smoothly when they ask us to come on board!

92 PROS I KNOW

Events

Washington, DC 20001   See On Map
202-316-8489 (phone)
Candy+Co. Events, LLC is a wedding and events planning company that offers custom-priced packages in order to match your specific needs from Happy Birthday! to "I Do.". We service weddings throughout the local area, including DC, Virginia, and Maryland. Candy+Co. Events, LLC is a professional wedding and events planning company that has been part of the events and wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in eternal bliss.... and the like..