Centreville, VA 20121 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Ken Pak Photography

Congratulations on your engagement & upcoming wedding & Thanks for visiting Ken Pak Photography's Weddingwire Page!

To me, photography is a way to expose life at its best. My spontaneity of expression and professional, yet friendly nature allow me to capture the most natural once-in-a-lifetime moments through the lenses. Throughout the wedding day, I am watching the emotions and expressions of the couple as they interact with guests and family members. My job is to freeze those precious moments and make them as beautiful as the couple remembers them in their hearts.

You can find more about my style of photography and personality, please click the link below to read the interview that I had with JuneBug Weddings.

I am so proud to be a part of the following photographer communities.

• Top 2 Fearless Photographer in the United States in 2020 & 2021

• Top North American Photographer of 2020 by Master Photographers

• Top 10 Fearless Photographer of 2019, 2016, Top 100 Fearless Photographers of 2015, Top 50 Fearless Photographer of 2014

• Top 100 Wedding Photographer in the US and Canada by SLR Lounge

• Top 2, 5, 10 & 20 overall Finish in ISPWP International Wedding Photo Contests

• Top 2 IN US & Top 15 MyWed Photographer in the World

• First place winner in Collection 27 of WPS of United Kingdom

• JuneBug Weddings Best of the Best Wedding 2016, Best of the Best Engagement 2015 & Best of the Best Destination 2015 Contest Winner

• Rangefinder Magazine: 2016 & 2015 Worldwide Wedding Contest Award Winner

decc08914b00f94b KenPak9343 25
kenpak9343 25

107 Reviews for Ken Pak Photography

Angela · Married on 03/21/2021

To all brides, I loved the work that Ken Pak and his team provided. So much so that I cancelled my previous contract with another photographer to use Ken instead losing my $1K deposit to sign up with Ken! I wasn't 100% positive and confident that they'd deliver the results I wanted for this one day and I felt that confidence and enthusiasm with Ken after I met him for our video. When I saw the photography work he did i just had to cancel with the other vendor as his work spoke to the exact feeling I wanted captured in my photos. My favorite thing about his pictures was that he was great ath captureing unique pictures, angles, lighting, moments and the ACTION shots!! I loved his action shots with movement and it told a story. I specifically asked for those on my wedding day and they came out great. The best feeling was that I wholeheartedly trusted he and his team to capture the images on my very special day and I'm still goign throug the 3000+ pictures I received!! Whew!

He was great at making tihngs move along and "managing" those special friends/relatives that were time suckers and distracted us from our schedule.. He'd snap a pic quickly to make them happy and then keep moving.. very clever ;) Especially with our massive amount of family it takes time, patience and a great director to have people moving, happy and orderly. It was sort of hot and humid out that day so we wanted to move quickly!

He takes some posed shots and then lots of candid shots. I loved having his team around me and working with us all day ! I just wish we signed with him from the get go and it would've been less stress to switch to him :)

If you're having a korean wedding he is HIGHLY recommended! He helped greatly with our guests/family and also the korean ceremony vendor whihc was a huge relief.. Honeslty he's a seasoned professional and knows what he's doing so it helps greatly in relying on him to know what's going on. he speaks korean too so that helps tremendously of course :)

I recommend having a list of your must have shots and to provide him that feedback.. I haven't received my video yet so I can't comment on it but I'm sure it'll look great! Ask for custom packages if you need something outside of his out of the box packages to make sure it fits your needs :) Enjoy!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Caroline · Married on 02/01/2021

Wonderful Experience with Ken. Highly Recommend

There aren't enough words to express how happy we are with Ken Pak Photography. He was recommended by our wedding planner and we loved his work immediately. Meeting him in person only made us want to work with him more. He has wonderful enthusiasm and it shows in his craft. We did both an engagement session and wedding photos with him. He is a great candid photographer (along with the typical portraits of course). Ken is able to capture the mood of what he shooting. Whether it is emotional, playful, light, or dark--whatever it is, he is able to capture its essence, which really makes him stand out. He has a sharp eye and can catch even the smallest detail and turn it into something wonderful. There were times when we were not sure what we were doing, but he guided us along, and if you trust his process--you won't be disappointed!

Ken was also very accommodating--especially with our rescheduling due to COVID-19. We also had a few more components to capture including two ceremonies, the dinner reception, and a surprise trolley tour. So we were a complicated bunch, but Ken rolled with it. We are very grateful that he was able to capture all these moments and more.

Ken also provided a fast turn around time. We shared them with friends and family and they were all delighted!

For us, choosing a photographer was one of the most important components of our wedding since we knew we would be cherishing these photos in the future. Ken Pak did a great job and we highly HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 07/14/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ken Pak Photography Pricing

Ken Pak Photography Price Rates

Ken Pak Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Hand-Coloring
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Dream Day DJs featuring Jake Ritchie Wedding DJs

Ken is the most creative photographer I have ever met and I have been in the wedding industry for nearly 25 years! Not only have I worked multiple weddings with him and his fantastic crew, but he has also done personal pictures for me as well. Worth every dollar and then some! Love this guy!! :-) :-)

• Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

I have recently had the honour to work with an amazingly talented, award winning and very professional Ken Pak photography. The encounter left me humbled and amazed by Ken Pak, who is no less than a professional innovative and friendly photographer. I observed Ken Pak freezing the most precious moments in our clients’ lives and doing it with such a passion and dedication that seemed effortless. Ken Pak managed to open up not only the clients but all the guests at the festivity. He was easy to work with and full of ideas. I hope that Rimas Films and Ken Pak Photography will receive many more opportunities to share knowledge and experience in the years to come.

• Centreville, 20121 See on map
    703-223-8657 (Phone number)
    Please call or email for an appointment
    Location of (Ken Pak Photography)