Ken Pak Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement & upcoming wedding & Thanks for visiting Ken Pak Photography's Weddingwire Page!

To me, photography is a way to expose life at its best. My spontaneity of expression and professional, yet friendly nature allow me to capture the most natural once-in-a-lifetime moments through the lenses. Throughout the wedding day, I am watching the emotions and expressions of the couple as they interact with guests and family members. My job is to freeze those precious moments and make them as beautiful as the couple remembers them in their hearts.

You can find more about my style of photography and personality, please click the link below to read the interview that I had with JuneBug Weddings.

• Photographer Spotlight Interview with Ken Pak by Junebug Weddings

I am so proud to be a part of the following photographer communities.

• Top 2 Fearless Photographer in the United States in 2020 & 2021

• Top North American Photographer of 2020 by Master Photographers

• Top 10 Fearless Photographer of 2019, 2016, Top 100 Fearless Photographers of 2015, Top 50 Fearless Photographer of 2014

• Top 100 Wedding Photographer in the US and Canada by SLR Lounge

• Top 2, 5, 10 & 20 overall Finish in ISPWP International Wedding Photo Contests

• Top 2 IN US & Top 15 MyWed Photographer in the World

• First place winner in Collection 27 of WPS of United Kingdom

• JuneBug Weddings Best of the Best Wedding 2016, Best of the Best Engagement 2015 & Best of the Best Destination 2015 Contest Winner

• Rangefinder Magazine: 2016 & 2015 Worldwide Wedding Contest Award Winner

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Eva Married on 04/10/2022

Incredible

The best way to describe our wonderful experience with Ken has almost nothing to do with his incredible photographs. (yes the photographs were beyond our expectations, absolutely stunning, creatively shot, and looked better than a Vogue shoot.) First, you spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day- that means that the most special moments between you and your spouse will include another person - Ken had us laughing ALL day and he made us have fun as we ran around the city taking our photos. We had a wonderful day because he made us feel comfortable around him, we felt happy having him be part of our day, and he literally felt like a family member. Speaking of family members, my 75 year old immigrant mother who is incredibly hard to please and who was a little on edge that we were having a non-denominational, non traditional wedding could not stop talking about Ken for weeks after the wedding. She said he was one of the best parts of the wedding. That day had been so emotional for her and she said Ken making her and all of us laugh during photos made her happy. So yes you should hire Ken because of his incredible photography talent but more importantly- if you want to spend one of the most important days of your life with someone warm, happy, and lovely that will make you, your spouse, and your family laugh and smile…. It’s Ken.
  • Teresa
    Teresa Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I can relive the whole day just by looking at the photos!

Hire Ken Pak Photography! The engagement, wedding morning getting ready, the ceremony and reception photos are some of the most beautiful, animated and fun photos we have ever seen! To say they were outstanding would be an understatement! There are no words adequate. They are art! Ken and his team, Nony and Eunhee, were everywhere but never interrupting or interfering with the flow of the day. So many guests stated how much they enjoyed them! Thank you so much Ken, Nony and Eunhee.
    As the Mother of the Bride, I have relived and retold many stories about our daughter’s marriage. It was one of the happiest weekends of our lives. The wedding ceremony was held at Dahlgren Chapel, on Georgetown Campus, and the reception was at Sequoia DC in November 2021. At the end of each retelling I close with, “I would not change a thing.” I must give credit where credit is due.
    Elisabeth L. Married on 11/06/2021

Ken is an Artist

There are not enough ways to describe how amazing it is to have Ken Pak as your wedding photographer; I feel truly lucky to be able to say he was there. From the very first time you meet him, you know that he is not just any other photographer. He shines in the untraditional and fun, and ever picture we have received conveys so much more than the pose. He cares about your story and wants to be part of it, and highlight it through the pictures. My husband and I are very awkward in front of a camera, but he made it fun and I truly will cherish all of the pictures Ken captured.
    The main thing that jumps out at me in the pictures is the joy Ken managed to capture. A lot of that has to do with how comfortable he made us all feel. Ken truly felt like a part of the wedding and reception and I cannot picture doing it over again without him right there!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pricing

Dream Day DJs featuring Jake Ritchie Dream Day DJs featuring Jake Ritchie Wedding DJs

Ken is the most creative photographer I have ever met and I have been in the wedding industry for nearly 25 years! Not only have I worked multiple weddings with him and his fantastic crew, but he has also done personal pictures for me as well. Worth every dollar and then some! Love this guy!! :-) :-)

Splash DJ Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

RIMAS FILMS RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

I have recently had the honour to work with an amazingly talented, award winning and very professional Ken Pak photography. The encounter left me humbled and amazed by Ken Pak, who is no less than a professional innovative and friendly photographer. I observed Ken Pak freezing the most precious moments in our clients’ lives and doing it with such a passion and dedication that seemed effortless. Ken Pak managed to open up not only the clients but all the guests at the festivity. He was easy to work with and full of ideas. I hope that Rimas Films and Ken Pak Photography will receive many more opportunities to share knowledge and experience in the years to come.

Centreville, 20121

Please call or email for an appointment
Location of (Ken Pak Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding