Silver Spring, Silver Spring, MD 20906 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 50
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lori Nansi

Lori Nansi, a makeup artist based in Silver Spring, Maryland, strives to create romantic, effortless bridal looks. For more than 20 years, Lori has been providing on-location beauty services to more than 3,000 brides. She takes pride in being a part of your special day and enjoys working with each bride to achieve a look you’ve been hoping for. Lori does consultations with brides and trial-run services before the big day to ensure your dream bridal beauty look is achieved.

Lori Nansi provides makeup services for groups of up to 20 people in the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC areas and can travel for destination weddings in the Utah region. Lori creates effortless and natural makeup looks, as well as updos, styling, and textured styling for hair. Her complete makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Lori Nansi 7
  • Y

Yeonjin Reyes · Married on 09/14/2019

A m a z i n g !

Lori was perfect. From trial to the final look for my wedding day, she made my hair and makeup absolutely flawless. She effortlessly followed my instructions on wanting a natural look and made me feel like myself.

My makeup & hair lasted the entire day! Not having worn eye makeup much because of my sensitive eyes, I was worried that it would smudge.. but it didn’t - not even when I teared up and had to wipe my eyes during the wedding! I have also never worn fake lashes before, but she put them on so perfectly that I didn’t even notice them the entire day! She also arrived exactly on time as requested, even if it was at 5:30am.

I highly recommend her to anyone in the Northern Virginia area looking to get their makeup or hair done for weddings, etc. I would give her a 10+ stars if I could!

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Lori Nansi 11
    Lori Nansi 12
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/08/2019

Hair/Makeup Guardian Angel

I'm going to make this short and sweet. Lori's work is amazing -- natural and long-lasting. My makeup was a dream for both my engagement shoot and my wedding. It even survived when my husband smashed cake on my face after I begged him not to (story of the rest of my life with this goofball). But most of all, I have to say she came to the rescue (literally) and went above and beyond what I would have expected from anyone. I had a slight falling out with my hair stylist and found myself 2 weeks out from the wedding without someone to do my hair day of. Lori happily stepped in which then led to the fact that we didn't have enough time to do the bridal party's makeup without starting at the crack of dawn. In comes Lori (my makeup/hair guardian angle). She found another makeup artist in less than 48 hours...in June...two weeks before the day. Without her help, I know someone would have been unhappy that day and that would have in turn made me so sad. Can't recommend her enough and hope I have another excuse in the future to hire her again. xx

Sent on 06/14/2019

Lori Nansi FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Lori brings out the inner queen in each and every bride. She takes every brides wishes into careful consideration and makes their wildest dreams come true. All of us at Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast look forward to working with her again in the future!

• P & T Party Planners
    P & T Party Planners Wedding Planners

Le Mariee are excellent! I recommend them to a lot of my clients and they have nothing, but good things to say. They are professional yet very personable. Make sure you give them a call, you will not regreat it.

• Timmester Photography
    Timmester Photography Wedding Photographers

Lori is an amazing, amazing talent! I worked with her four times in 2012 and she impressed me every single wedding! She does phenomenal work and manages to make every woman feel confident and beautiful. She will absolutely impress you with her hair and makeup abilities, and she is warm, engaging, and lovely to be around. You will LOVE working with Lori. I guarantee it!

• Silver Spring Silver Spring, District of Columbia, 20906 See on map