DC - MD - N.VA area., Washington, DC 20036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing

About Audrey Bethards, Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist for Weddings in Washington DC - Baltimore MD

AUDREY BETHARDS, Hair and Makeup, Inc.

Licensed Hair Stylists and Makeup Artists services,
in the Washington, DC ~ Baltimore, MD ~ Nothern VA Area.

For Bridal, Wedding, Fashion and Entertainment.

Work portfolio on line, please visit my website where you will find extensive samples of my work.

Visit my Website:
www.mymakeupbook.com

Like Us in FaceBook: www.facebook.com/HairandMakeupDC

Visit our Beauty Blog: Audrey’s Beauty Blog

Email me: Audrey@mymakeupbook.com

"ALL THE WORK APPEARING IN THIS PAGE
IS THE ACTUAL HAIR AND MAKEUP WORK OF THE ARTIST AUDREY BETHARDS."

Follow Audrey Bethards, Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist for Weddings in Washington DC - Baltimore MD on

Page4Picture6
Page4Picture6
Candy2
BakersAudrey

• Videos 1

26 Reviews for Audrey Bethards, Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist for Weddings in Washington DC - Baltimore MD

Audrey Bethards, Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist for Weddings in Washington DC - Baltimore MD 1
Audrey Bethards, Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist for Weddings in Washington DC - Baltimore MD 2

Rhea · Married on 11/11/2017

During my extensive wedding research I came across a article that said to have your make up trial done the same day as your engagement pictures. Finding a make up artist was extremely difficult. One because I don’t wear make up and two because I wanted make up done for all my diverse skin tone bridesmaids, my mom, Marlon’s Mom, and myself. I called and emailed multiple people. Finally a artist who was not available for my date recommended three other artists. That is where I came across Audrey Bethards. At first glance her website has make up artists of all colors and ethnicity. That is what drew me in. I scheduled my trial and engagement pictures which were amazing as you can see. Then came the big day. Mrs Bethards and her second stylist provided make up services for 8 people and hair services for 3 people. They blew us alllllllllll away. Take a look!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Audrey Bethards, Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist for Weddings in Washington DC - Baltimore MD 3
    Audrey Bethards, Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist for Weddings in Washington DC - Baltimore MD 4

Audrey Bethards, Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist for Weddings in Washington DC - Baltimore MD's reply:

Dear Rhea,
    It was my pleasure and honor to be a part of your amazing wedding day. Thank you for your trust and kindness.
    Look forward to working with you again.
    Audrey Bethards.
    Audrey Bethards, Hair and Makeup, Inc.

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

I hired Audrey for my wedding for both my mother and myself and she did an amazing job....she is seriously talented and knows how to make someone look gorgeous and feel beautiful. She has the largest collection of high end makeup and hair products I have ever seen!!!
    I cannot say enough good things about Audrey....her work is simply flawless and she is a true professional. I would definitely work with her again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Audrey is a true artist when it comes to hair and makeup. She addressed my concerns and did an amazing job with my hair and makeup and our bridesmaids hair and makeup. She is a pro with hairstyles and will not disappoint. I had two previews done with other MUA/hairstylist and was unhappy with the results, I then found Audrey and from the moment I met her I knew she was an expert. I wanted my hair curled and she did it in such way that it lasted the whole night. For my makeup she used products that worked on my oily face and she gave me tips on how to keep the makeup throughout the whole night. She brought Ms. Andrea to help with our bridesmaids and they started and finish all of our makeup with no delays and just in time for pictures. I cannot say enough of how happy I am with Audrey and her team.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Audrey Bethards, Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist for Weddings in Washington DC - Baltimore MD Pricing

Audrey Bethards, Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist for Weddings in Washington DC - Baltimore MD Price Rates

Audrey Bethards, Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist for Weddings in Washington DC - Baltimore MD FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 225.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 250

• Event Details by Edelina
    Event Details by Edelina Wedding Planners

I love working with Audrey, she makes brides feel at ease. Her team is great, flexible and I know everyone will come out of the room looking stunning and camera ready!

• Rabbi Laurie Green
    Rabbi Laurie Green Wedding Officiants

Gorgeous! What a pro!

• Laura Luis Photography
    Laura Luis Photography Wedding Photographers

Audrey is truly amazing - we worked together for a fashion shoot with editorial focus, and I found her to not only understand the needs of all involved, but her ability to step in at opportune moments to make adjustments as well as create new looks with record speed and a seasoned eye enabled us to accomplish so much in such a short time! Her makeup is not heavy or synthetic - she is able to work with the individual's features in such a way as to accentuate and blend while achieving distinct looks, as needed. This is ideal for brides who want their natural beauty to shine through. I highly recommend Audrey and look forward to the next time we work together again!

• DC - MD - N.VA area. Washington, 20036 See on map
    (703) 204-0205 (Phone number)
    (305) 962-5387 (Other Phone Number)
    (703) 204-0205 (Fax Number)