Ken Pak Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

96 Ken Pak Photography Reviews
  • Yoomie

Yoomie · Married on 10/06/2018

Ken is a wonderful photographer. He has such an amazing eye for personal perspective and artistic wedding photos. You can tell that his background Fine Arts. He doesn't come cheap but I was willing to splurge and make adjustments in my budget to have Ken be my photographer. Wedding photos are something that you'll have forever to remember one day, one very special day, in your life.

Morgan · Married on 06/01/2018

Our family has worked with Ken in the past and we knew how outstanding his work is. He did not disappoint and continued to impress us on our wedding day. He went above and beyond to get every photo we could possibly want and he made the entire experience fun and exciting!! Even though he was drown in sweat he continued to take amazing photos and got the job done! He brought an assistant who was just as accommodating! We can’t thank Ken enough for all his hard work and making our experience so enjoyable! Thanks Ken!

• Narrae

Narrae · Married on 05/20/2018

he's just the best! we took our engagement photos with him and he was very fun to work with and you can tell that he has a lot of experience. I can't wait for him to shoot our wedding!

Michael · Married on 09/01/2017

Incredible. We were so happy with Ken and his assistant. He provided lots of direction for us during pictures with the wedding party

Joe · Married on 06/24/2017

Phenomenal photographer dead set on providing you the best photos you could ever ask for. All on his own, Ken will go out of his way to provide you with more than even expected. To top it off, he's very affordable for the pictures and service he provides. He's also the absolute nicest and friendliest guy you could ever meet. give this guy a call and you won't be disappointed! Even if you're shopping around, do not pass him up.

Kinisha · Married on 05/06/2017

Ken Pak is simply the best in the business. Just look at these reviews!!!! And trust me, he deserves every single five star review. He is so dedicated and so talented and so good to his clients. He truly went way above and beyond what any other photographer was offering. And on top of his commitment to his clients, his photographs are beyond stunning. I cannot tell you how many people told us that our engagement photos were the best they have ever seen. And then on the day of our (large) wedding, Ken was so dedicated to capturing every important moment. He and his team strategized to cover each event from every angle, and thereby really captured the essence of the whole day. He has an unbelievable energy, charisma, and perfectionism which truly came through in every single photo. We are so grateful to Ken and so happy he was the one capturing our wedding!

• F

Felicia · Married on 10/22/2016

Ken Pak Photography was recommended from a friend. Ken and his team were wonderful on the day of my wedding. I planned my wedding in ONLY 23 days, and Ken was available and was able to accommodate my wedding needs with my budget.

Ken and his wife was on-site and they took wonderful pictures. If you want a team that has excellent work, great customer service and a company willing to be creative and work with your budget, choose Ken Pak Photography!

Thank you for being apart of my wedding day and making it memorable for me and my husband. I look forward to using Ken for my destination wedding for my anniversary.

April · Married on 08/28/2016

I don't know where to begin with Ken and his assistant Noni. They were absolutely amazing. The level of expertise, creativity, and stamina were truly remarkable. From the beginning Ken was more than willing to work with us on price and availability. This was tremendously helpful to us. On the day of he surprised me at my hotel to get some pre wedding photos. It's those little things that are truly appreciated. The types of photos he was able to achieve were out of this world. He stayed late after the wedding was over to get some great night photos of us with special lighting. Even when I was tired Ken was still lively. He worked so hard I don't even think he stopped to eat even though my caterer had food set aside for them. I received so many compliments from guests and other vendors regarding his expertise and skill. Everyone raved and is still raving about his work and we haven't even received our photos back yet. That speaks volumes to who he is as a person, and professional. Ken and Noni were full of life and kept us all smiling. I can't say enough good things about them. The only thing I will say is, he is worth every penny and if you want someone on your team truly working for you, caring about the details, and to deliver the goods, please do yourself a favor and hire Ken and his team. You will not be disappointed. I can't fathom our day being a success without him. He's a part of our wedding family that we will never forget!!!!

Antonio and Molly · Married on 07/07/2016

We are so glad we chose Ken for our wedding photography needs. Not only does he have a great artistic eye, but he has a great personality as well. He did a great job of making our post-ceremony photo shoot fun. It's been over a week since our wedding and members of our wedding party are still talking about how nice and relaxed Ken was. Ken is a must hire for your wedding!

Ken Pak was absolutely amazing! He was constantly taking pictures- making sure each and every moment of our big day was captured! Ken's creativity has blown us away and he always made time for our traditional requests as well. Ken is a one-of-a-kind photographer and I would highly recommend him if you are looking for top-notch quality! We love Ken!! :)

Ken is a superb photographer -- if you like the journalist, natural style photographer, who has a truly fine eye for a beautiful photo, Ken is your man. He also puts people at ease, moves quickly through any staged shots, and has a great sense of fun, so you truly enjoy having him participate in the wedding. Ken is very busy, but nonetheless very responsive, and highly responsible. His pictures captured the essence of our daughter's wedding day - a precious gift!

Trinidad · Married on 01/16/2016

KEN IS AMAZING!

We met with several photographers, but Ken.... He is truly an artist! At our first meeting he met us well prepared, he was funny, loving and very professional. After we walked out of the meeting, we look at each other and said, "done".

At the hotel where we were getting married he was AMAZING, THOUGHT OUT OF THE BOX, SPONTANEOUS, IMAGINATIVE, a DARE-DEVIL (lol). We also had a secondary photographer, Ken's friend and he too was GREAT. The groomsmen told me he had them in stitches and just as "out of the box" as Ken. If you want fun, artistic and most of all photos that capture those singular moments of "love in action", your mom brushing your hair, your bridesmaid maybe asleep (that actually happened lol), your sister staring at you when you don't even know it... Ken gets that. I guess what I appreciated the most, was Ken. He is a phenomenal at what he does, he loves every minute of it and in every minute of him photographing you, love and appreciate him more. There wasn't an angle he didn't miss or a moment he didn't catch or a creative photo he didn't create.

The first photo I saw.... I fell in love!!! It was literally perfect. Then I saw the photo of my first dance with my father, ugh.. I cried!!!! I t was so beautiful and caught him telling me a joke and his smile is priceless! He truly captured us and our day perfectly from the moment he arrived until he left at the end of the reception. Let's just say whatever comes next with us, Ken will be the photographer! I would and highly recommend him!

Beth · Married on 01/01/2016

Ken is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE and most certainly one of the greatest wedding photographers IN THE WORLD! How would I know....I'm a wedding photographer myself. Not only has he won every major photography award on the planet, he is one of the most laid back and funniest chaps around. Our experience with him was phenomenal and the photos truly capture our loving relationship. Ken is simply AMAZING!

Ken has been nothing but helpful, accommodating, flexible and understanding of our engagement and upcoming nuptials. He is responsive to calls/emails/requests and very funny as well.

I will say that one of my main reasons for picking him aside from his talent is that he has had experience with Chinese/Vietnamese weddings. They're large and our parents can be demanding about some of the photographic elements but he's done it and I'm confident he's going to do it again when my big day comes.

I would highly recommended him and would definitely use him again (I even have friends that have said they'd do their wedding all over again just to have him take their photos again lol).

It was a joy to have Ken photograph our civil wedding ceremony. We were blown away by the photos he took. Ken has an artist's eye, he's creative, and he has tricks up his sleeve that put us at ease and had us laughing throughout the short time we were with him. In the moment, I questioned some of Ken's choices of location, but boy am I glad I put my reservations aside and let him take charge. He knew the area around the DC courts so well and took a variety of beautiful photos outdoors, in the National Gallery, and elsewhere. Ken knew the Nat'l Gallery so well that he waited for the perfect light pattern to take photos of us by the moving walkway between the two wings of the building - the result was amazing! At the end, Ken took a few portraits of me, my husband, and my stepdaughter, "just in case we might need them," and they turned out to be some of our favorite photos of each other. None of us love being in front of a camera lens, but Ken's made us look totally natural, and he captured the joy of our special day.

Paula · Married on 08/28/2015

We got married in late August 2015, I am the happiest bride ever! Ken was patient, professional, out of the box artistic and just amazing fun to work with. Our engagement session was a humid, rainy and cranky day; somehow he took the most beautiful pictures and captured who we are as a couple. Ken and his assistant were all over the place, never missed a moment, they also were able to handle our family every time things got a little crazy.
    If you want your pictures to look amazing, you should definitely hire him! Ken is anything but average! His pictures truly show and capture the moment; I will never forget my wedding and what I felt because of these beautiful fun images!

Hiring Ken was the best decision I made for my wedding! I would 100% recommend him to anyone! I have no complaints about him or his work! We used him for both our engagement and wedding photos and they are the best pictures I have ever seen and there are thousands of them... all beautiful and unique. Ken and his wife are a great team and added so much to our wedding experience! Everyone loved them! I can't say enough nice things about them. Search no more and hire Ken!!! You won't regret it! I have recommended him to everyone I know and look forward to working with him in the future when we have children and want family photos! Thanks for your great work Ken! You're the best!

Ken Pak spent so much time with us even before the wedding day. The pictures turned out amazing.

an amazing photographer. fun. spirited. animated. compassionate. flexible. creative. witty. unique. hardworking. modern. artistic. imaginative.

We would like him for all future family events.

Patty · Married on 03/21/2015

We adore Ken. He did our engagement photos and spent 4 days with us during our wedding weekend. He is absolutely worth the hype and money. He has a fantastic eye and we appreciate all the work he has done for us. Shout out to Nony because she was easy to work with and has a great eye as well.

Ken will definitely be our go to forever. He's a genius and our family loves him.

Christina · Married on 10/17/2014

Oh Ken Pak. How are you so talented?! The only times I teared up at my wedding were during the vows and just taking a peek at the PHENOMENAL pictures Ken was taking throughout the day. Ken and his assistant Nony were so fast and upbeat you really couldn't ask for anything more. The sneak peeks Ken posted the NEXT DAY are all my guests commenting on. His creativity and personality are all a bride could ever dream of for their wedding day. He's so sweet and fun to work with and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Book him while you can because he is DEFINITELY in demand with good reason!!!! Thank you sooo much Ken and Nony!!

What a wonderful photographer! Ken takes perfect pictures!

My husband and I ran into Ken when we were looking for venues. We loved his personality and how fun and professional he is. We didn't look any further and signed up with him.
    Fast forward to the engagement pictures, Ken did above and beyond what we expected. We went to a few spots in DC and boyyy! the pictures were amazing.

On our wedding day, he was at the venue earlier than he promised and he even cut from his dinner time when we wanted a few pictures with our friends. Both Ken and his assistant have very pleasant personality, and at the same time focused on taking great pictures, yet not being in your face all the time.

He communicated with us throughout and totally took the vision and what we liked in pictures and transferred it to our pictures.

The best part is that the day after our engagement picture session and only ONE day after our wedding, with our permission, he posted a few pictures on his facebook. We loved it! because it will take a while for pictures to come out and in the meantime, we have some wonderful professional high quality pictures to share with our family and friends.

Ken is absolutely fantastic!

Ken Pak is truly an artist!!! He is so great, his work is absolutely amazing! We were so fortunate to be able to get him almost a week before our wedding for videography .He was so helpful by trying to accommodate our Sunday wedding in his busy schedule . We just received our final product and we couldn't be any happier to have had him as part of our wedding. If you want modern videography and photography Ken Pak is it.

Julianne · Married on 08/31/2014

Ken Pak and his assistant were amazing. I can not wait to see all of my pictures. He was all about the bride and groom! At one point, it began to sprinkle and I started freaking out about my hair and makeup possibly being compromised; he expressed that it wasnt raining enough yet to not get this particular shot he wanted. That made me feel really awesome, that he really cared about getting particular shots that he knew my husband and I would want, and a little sprinkle couldn't stop that! He came earlier than he said, and stayed until the party was over! He was fun, and made us all feel very comfortable. He was upfront about pricing, and made sure he knew what kind of photography we wanted. We are very pleased with our choice of photographer. Thanks Ken!

Roxi · Married on 08/01/2014

If you are still looking for a photographer... LOOK NO MORE! Ken Pak is IT. He is beyond amazing. His pictures are breathtaking and you can see the passion he has for photography right through his lens. If you need proof, just check out his website and facebook page. I still don't know how we managed to book him! He travels everywhere for weddings and somehow we snatched him up in little old woodbridge. Ken photographed booth our engagement shoot and wedding day. My friends and family can't stop talking about his work. Ken and his assistant do everything in their power to capture candid and quality moments. I cannot wait until all of our wedding photos arrive. He uses what is around him to take phenomenal and creative shots. He also made us feel comfortable and made the whole experience so much fun. This review does not do justice of what an extraordinary photographer Ken is. Book him, quick!

He is the best around!!