Cakes to Remember

Brookline, MA View map

CAKES TO REMEMBER, established in 1988, is proud to be one of Boston's premier cake shops. We approach our work with a simple philosophy: each cake should not only taste as sumptuous as it looks but also capture the unique personality of the client. Cakes to Remember is the place to go if you are looking for truly custom, delicious, artful cakes.

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan

Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 User photo

Jen Married on 01/27/2018
    I planned an out of town wedding and Ellen was such a joy to work with over the phone. She designed the PERFECT cake!!! I sent her a few photos and my stationary and was so so impressed by how she made the design of the cake fit into my wedding perfectly and it was gorgeous. She also was so accommodating with helping us with our out of town tasting. She also made a gluten free topper and anniversary cake for me!!! The cake was delicious!!!!
    Lisa Married on 10/29/2017
    We needed a cake with both a gluten free layer. Ellen was able to do our top tier gluten free and keep the layer completely separate from the rest of the cake to avoid cross-contamination. Both the GF red velvet and regular red velvet (both with cream cheese frosting) received rave reviews from our guests. Best gluten free cake I have had! Oh and the cake was gorgeous to boot - we used one of her simply CTR designs and had our florist add a few flowers as well.
    Natazia Married on 09/30/2017
    Talk about easy! Working with Ellen was a breeze, and the cake exceeded our expectations (highly recommend the strawberry chiffon flavor!). Thanks so much!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Riverview Chamber Players Riverview Chamber Players Wedding Musicians

The cakes are pieces of art that taste YUMMY! IF you want a really special cake for your event hire these folks, they are amazing!

Darlene DeVita Photography Darlene DeVita Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Ellen for years, her Cakes to Remember are one of the the best! Ellen is an artist/ baker, so you get a cake that is both beautiful AND yummy! (I can taste the icing now!). Ellen is great to work with... She's down-to-earth, fun and professional.

Elegant Venues, LLC Elegant Venues, LLC Wedding Planners

Ellen Bartlett, Owner of Cakes to Remember is a wonderfully professional baker and artist who creates cakes with your vision and style in mind. I had the pleasure of working with Ellen on my wedding cake and she took the time to meet with me and draw out images that reflected my vision. The cake was gorgeous, very personal and very very delicious!

248 Cypress Street Brookline, 02445
Location of (Cakes to Remember)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding