60 Dudley St. Unit 107, Chelsea, MA 02150 Map · Phone number

About Darlene DeVita Photography

Darlene DeVita is one of the "best Greater-Boston Wedding Photographers", quotes The Boston Bridal Lounge. "Her unobtrusiveness, sense of humor and modest ways, allow her to blend right into the crowd, not missing a beat! Her clients have raved for years about her professionalism and ability to keep the “fun” in your big day".

I’m very fortunate be able to photograph weddings! I started as a fine-art photographer in High School, then college. Never would I have imagined being a wedding photographer! However, I found that I LOVE shooting weddings...I consider it my art. I get to be to a photojournalist, documenting your day, your emotions, the love, the laughter, the tears of joy. I'm a people person...and I am organized. I want to make your day go as smoothly and joyously as possible. I know how to make your "Formals" (that scary word) effortless and fun. I often hear, "Wow, that was quick and painless... we actually had fun!" Everything else is "frosting on the cake". -Dar

Follow Darlene DeVita Photography on

shoes boots

44 Reviews for Darlene DeVita Photography

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2019

Dar is amazing! 5 Stars!

It was a joy to work with Dar and her husband Ron for our engagement photos and wedding. She is an absolute artist and takes breathtaking photos, and is just a lovely human to boot. She was extremely attentive, warm, communicative, and easy to work with through the entire wedding process. On the day of, she was a calm and relaxed presence and our families loved her! We can't recommend Dar highly enough. Hope we get to work with her for a future celebratory occasion. 5 stars!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Darlene DeVita Photography's reply:

Thank YOU Alyssa! We so enjoyed working with you & your families too! So much love & joy throughout the evening! And bunnies too!

Cathi · Married on 09/16/2017

We recently had Darlene DeVita Photography photograph our growing family of 15 for the second time in four years. Darlene does a fantastic job making the shoot both fun and productive. The wonderful thing is we will have her fantastic photos for generations to come!! Thank you so much, Darlene!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Darlene DeVita Photography's reply:

Cathi! Thank you. Nice way to come home! I'm stuck in JFK waiting for my 12A flight!
    Dar
  • W

WENDY · Married on 03/25/2017

Darlene took such care with our wedding that we've had her at 2 family bar/bat mitzvahs since. Our photos truly reflect our family and capture the fun and energy. Having a 2nd photographer (Ron) also meant we didn't miss thing. Hope she'll be available for our next celebration!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Darlene DeVita Photography's reply:

Who knew we'd still be working together all these years later. This is when being a wedding photographer is a true gift, for me that is!! Thank you Wendy.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Darlene DeVita Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Albums, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• DJ Raffi Music & Lighting Productions
    DJ Raffi Music & Lighting Productions Wedding DJs

Darlene is a true artist and master at her craft. She brings out the best in the subjects and people she photographs. She is highly devoted to her clients and puts her entire self into a shoot. Greatly respected by her peers for her work, Darlene always finds the good in everything, and everyone.

• 60 Dudley St. Unit 107 Chelsea, 02150 See on map