92 Riverview Ave., Waltham, MA 02453 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Riverview Chamber Players

For more than 20 years, we have been performing classical music of the highest caliber at events throughout New England.

In planning and performing the music for your event, the award-winning Riverview Chamber Players provides a premium, personalized musical experience that is truly unequalled.

Follow Riverview Chamber Players on

51 Reviews for Riverview Chamber Players

1 User photo

Riverview Chamber Players 1

Kathleen Duble · Married on 08/31/2019

Lovely and Easy to work with

The Riverview Chamber Players did an absolutely superb job at my daughter's recent wedding at the Boston Public Library. We were told by one of our friends who was at one time the Executive Director of the Princeton Symphony that they were outstanding. And we thought so too.
    They showed up on time, were well prepared and easy to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to include beautiful chamber music for their wedding day!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Riverview Chamber Players's reply:

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding! It was an absolute pleasure to play for this very special occasion. Thank you so much for your lovely review. I hope we have the opportunity to provide music for other events in your life or that of your friends and family, at some future.
  • Michael

Michael Guigli · Married on 07/20/2019

Very professional, expert musicians, a great value!

I highly recommend the Riverview Chamber Players for your wedding or special event. Our experience was outstanding. As a classical pianist who studied at the New England Conservatory, I can vouch for their skill as musicians. The music director was extremely responsive to our special requests, including arranging a pre-ceremony rehearsal with a featured ceremony vocalist. They have a diverse repertoire (including classical and popular music), and were just a pleasure to deal with. The Riverview Chamber Players has a wide range of ensembles to choose from, enabling you to find the right palette of musical richness that fits your event’s budget. Add a touch of elegance and sophistication at a great value to your special day by including the Riverview Chamber Players!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Megan · Married on 03/29/2019

Orchestra Proposal

I hired 8 string players from Riverview Chamber Players to play a piece for a surprise flash mob proposal for my partner, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. The piece was from one of our favorite video games, and the proposal took place at a video game convention in Boston. There was an additional fee for RCP to make an arrangement for the piece I wanted since they did not already have that song in their library, but I feel like the price was fair, and I certainly got my money's worth - the final performance was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I also appreciated that RCP was flexible and accommodating with the options offered - I wanted the musicians to have a chance to rehearse with the dancers that I hired (from a separate company) since they had not worked together before, and I didn't want their first time working together to be the actual proposal; RCP included 50 minutes of rehearsal time at no additional charge in exchange for allowing the musicians to use stands while they played instead of memorizing the piece.

All of the musicians were professional, talented, and elegantly dressed (absolutely nailed the aesthetic I was looking for). Rebecca, my point of contact, is wonderful - she is extremely friendly, welcoming, and all around a pleasure to work with. She responds to emails promptly and answers all questions with plenty of details; I never felt out of the loop or confused about anything.

Overall, RCP exceeded my expectations at all levels, and we will definitely be reaching out again to discuss options for the wedding!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Riverview Chamber Players's reply:

Megan,

It was a joy to bring together Riverview Chamber Player musicians to perform for your flash mob marriage proposal. It certainly was a first for all of us and we enjoyed the process and, of course, the moment at which you proposed. I think at least half of us were in tears at that moment.
    Congratulations on your engagement!

We look forward to discussing options for your wedding.

Rebecca
    Music Director, Riverview Chamber Players

Riverview Chamber Players FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 506.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,173.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals

• Tasha Bracken Events
    Tasha Bracken Events Wedding Planners

Riverview Chamber Players, led by Rebecca, are the perfect elegant touch to your event. Rebecca works closely with each client to ensure all of your music selections are the perfect fit. We love working with this talented group of musicians!

• Gore Place
    Gore Place Park & Outdoor Weddings

Riverview Chamber Players are always welcome at Gore Place! Beautiful music for ceremonies and cocktail hours.

• Justice Elizabeth
    Justice Elizabeth Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of performing weddings while they play beautiful ceremony music. I highly recommend them and their attention to detail. They follow the instructions given to them for the processional, ceremony music and recessional!

• 92 Riverview Ave. Waltham, 02453 See on map