Engagement
Shoot included

About Person + Killian Photography

Jill Person and Lauren Killian are taking the Boston wedding photography market by storm. The two joined forces several years ago to formulate what has become a very successful New England wedding photography business. Their style reflects the combination of photojournalism, artistry and emotion coupled with an innate sense of spontaneity to capture the moment. Person and Killian are wedding photojournalists who specialize in documentary wedding photography and capture the true emotion of every person and event. Located on Newbury Street, in the heart of Boston.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (9)
Proofs (5)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

My husband and I were lucky to have Lauren Killian shoot our wedding at the Boston Public Library this past summer. We booked her over a year in advance after considering a number of options!! Not only do we absolutely love all the pictures that she took, but she was so awesome to work with the entire day. She captured every moment perfectly. We are so thankful to have had such a great experience with Lauren and 100% would recommend her to anybody getting married and looking for an incredible, fun, creative and engaging photographer.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Person + Killian was the one of the best choices I have ever made. Both Jill and Lauren came highly recommended by a number of my colleagues in the hospitality industry. We met Lauren at our engagement shoot and she could not have been more lovely. She instantly put us at ease and guided us through a fun, relaxed and memorable afternoon in beautiful Beacon Hill. When we got our engagement photos back, we were in love. They were so special and really captured who we were as a couple. She didn't suggest anything awkward or anything that we were uncomfortable with. The weather did not cooperate the weeks leading up to the engagement photos and Lauren was extremely flexible in rescheduling the perfect day for us. On the day of our wedding, Lauren was by my side the entire day. She made sure everything down to a fly away hair was perfect for every shot. While her style is not aggressive or intrusive, Lauren really took charge of guiding us through our day. Lauren was able to gather our very large family and stay focused during the formal photos. This kept all of us on time (which the priest was appreciative) . Many members of my family mentioned what a pleasure it was to work with Lauren. It gave me so much comfort knowing I was in the hands of a true professional. We gave her a couple of must have photos and what we got back was so much more. On our honeymoon, our photos arrived and we were incapable of moving for the next few hours. Our photos are more than we could have imagined. For hours, we laughed and cried saw exactly what we saw the day of our wedding; a day and a room filled with so much love. The candid shots are my favorite, Lauren captured so many special moments we would have never witnessed on our own. We can't say enough about them - we honestly love every single photo. I really hope I have the opportunity to work with P+K again in the future and would recommend them to anyone.

Photo of Person + Killian Photography in Boston, MA - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Lauren, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews

Prints
Save the Date
11 AWARDS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
If you are looking for passionate, professional, and talented photographers, look no further. Person and Killian have the personality and the style to capture every moment from the beginning to the end.

On our list of favorites and a constant on our vendor list. Professional and talented.

Lauren & Jill have such an eye! Their photos are so unique and its a pleasure to work with them. I am regular visitor to their blog to see their wonderful work.

Person and Killian are an amazing team! Creative, professional, personable, and dependable.

Lauren and Jill are pure talent! Not only do they deliver with amazing photos but they are truly wonderful people who passionately care about making your wedding memorable and fun! With their eye behind the lens your wedding will be captured with all the heartfelt emotion of the day. They take the time to learn who you are as a couple and bring that connection to the photography. It is with the highest regard I recommend Person & Killian Photography!

116 PROS I KNOW
3 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

251 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116   See On Map
617-236-1662 (phone)
Person + Killian Photography is a wedding wedding photographer from Boston, Massachusetts servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, and Back Bay, Massachusetts. Person + Killian Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Boston, Massachusetts wedding industry since 2005 specializing in weddings, mitzvahs, corporate events and headshots.