Winchester, Winchester, MA 01890 Map · Phone number

About Johnson Photography

Johnson Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Winchester, Massachusetts. Theresa founded Johnson Photography 19 years ago, documenting special events and weddings from Chicago to Boston to Europe. Theresa still continues to grow and learn as a photographer, even after having spent just under two decades creating stunning images for her clients. She has a timeless style that could make for the perfect wedding photos, and she has a passion for meeting new people and helping them capture the beautiful moments of life.

Johnson Photography specializes in contemporary photography and provides professional prints to their clients. They’ll also offer liability insurance, to help you enjoy your wedding day in full without having to stress or worry about your wedding photography.

Follow Johnson Photography on

NATJP5886
TJP7564
A 26J 1907

18 Reviews for Johnson Photography

I recently had my wedding in downtown Boston in May. I was not sure if I would want to hire a professional photographer for my wedding until I met Theresa. It turns out that having Theresa to capture my big day is the wisest decisions in my life. She is professional, enthusiastic, and above all really easy to work with. She is especially great at taking pictures without people's notice so that natural expressions and vivid moments can be captured. At the wedding day, I was so occupied that I did not get to see the every detail of my wedding with my own eyes - flowers, set-up, guests, favors, etc. Thankfully through her lens, Theresa has helped me collect and memorize every moment of the day from ceremony to reception dinner. Now whenever I want to, I can playback the whole wedding event by reading pictures taken by Theresa. Every time I look at these pictures I am surprised to see so many sweet moments taking place on that day. My husband and I would highly recommend Theresa Johnson to future brides and grooms. Trust me you will not regret working with Theresa!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Caitlin · Married on 10/08/2011

Theresa was amazing to work with, she really listened to what we were looking for in our pictures, made to sure to get the specifi shots we wanted, and even stayed an extra 1/2 hour for us since we ran a little late. She was able to do the family shots first and quickly so our parents could go an enjoy our cocktail hour which was perfect! Her variety in shots is on point and will give us a lot to work with for our album. Thanks Theresa!!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Margaret · Married on 10/01/2011

We could not have asked for a better experience. Theresa is the consummate professional which she blends beautifully with her enthusiasm, her warmth and her accessibility. We talked often about what we wanted the day to be like and the types of photos we wanted. Theresa kept a careful list of our requests and made sure she got photos of every group and every event during the wedding. And she did it all with such grace and good humour. Many, many of our guests commented on how terrific she was. And then there are the photos. They are gorgeous!! I don't know how we are going to narrow down our choices. We had a partly cloudy day with fog and sun intermittently appearing. She took advantage of the mood created by the light and my breath was taken away by the scenes she set up to feature the bride with the fog behind her or the bride and groom walking toward the dock with the dappled sunlight across the harbor. If you are planning a wedding walk, don't run to sign up Theresa. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/14/2011

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Prints

• Different Tastes Inc.
    Different Tastes Inc. Wedding Caterers

I've worked with Theresa for more years than I'm willing to admit. She's a total professional. Very surrepitious. Great photos. I'd recommend her any time. Jack Milan Different Tastes Catering

• Jeri Solomon Floral Design
    Jeri Solomon Floral Design Wedding Florists

Theresa is a consummate professional with a great eye. Having worked with her on many weddings, I've watched her in action as she works quickly to get all the important shots. I'm amazed at how fast she remembers everyone's name. She puts her subjects at ease with her warm and easygoing nature. She's wonderful with children. The final product is gorgeous. I think her work is so terrific I'm a client too! She shot my wedding and has done portraits since.

• Winchester Winchester, MA, 01890 See on map