Demiche

Wakefield, MA View map

Demiche, a beauty and health business based in Wakefield, Massachusetts, has been serving brides and bridal parties since 1997. This business was founded by Michelle Arruda DeVoe as a consultation business. Over the years, it rapidly grew to its now a full-scale beauty and hair business. Michelle brings with her years of experience. Her work has been in big magazines such as Vogue and she has even traveled over the country working at fashion shows, films, pageants, and much more. On your wedding day, your natural beauty will be at the forefront of every hair and makeup decision made.

Demiche can take care of all your hair, skin care, and makeup needs on your big day. Michelle specializes in delivering a timelessly elegant style in everything she does. You are welcome to choose one of the available wedding packages or request consultations and trials. Hair services include hair extensions, on-site hair, and updos/ styling. Makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, and natural makeup. You can also add on fake lashes or tattoo coverage.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$110

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$110

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$39

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Julie F. Married on 07/31/2021

Hair & Make Up at its BEST!

HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION for the ladies of Demiche! My daughters wedding in Boston was made ever more gorgeous by this professional team. They were a joy to work with and were punctual, kind and super efficient. A+++
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline F. Married on 07/31/2021

Hair and Makeup At Its Finest!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Michelle and her team. I was married in Boston on 7/31/21 and Michelle made me feel so comfortable working with her from the jump. She also seamlessly moved dates with me when we had to postpone our 2020 wedding. Michelle and her team did hair and makeup for myself and 7 other women between 9:00am-1:30pm to have us ready for photos. They were professional, clean, prompt, but still so much fun! I truly felt relaxed throughout the whole process, which is a huge deal for an anxious bride on the day of her wedding. We all looked SO STUNNING, and I couldn't give Demiche a higher recommendation. Thank you so much, Michelle!
    Tina C. Married on 05/29/2021

Beautiful hair and make-up

I don't usually wear make-up or do my hair in any particular way. Michelle took this in stride and did amazing make-up that made me look beautiful but still like myself. Michelle and her team also gave me and my bridesmaids beautiful updo's and curls, and they finished hair+make-up for all 5 ladies in a timely manner. I was super happy with the end result, and my curls and make-up lasted all day. Definite recommend from me and my entourage!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

5 Star Events DJ 5 Star Events DJ Wedding DJs

Let's put it this way, if I were a woman, I would trust my hair and make up to Demiche. I've known the companies owner for over a decade and can honestly say that she's a smart business woman and a talented make up artist & hair stylist. As a dj I've seen the results of her company's work. many beautiful brides ready for the camera and the most important party of their life.

Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center Mansion Weddings

The ladies at Demiche are simply fabulous!! They do an amazing job on our clients and our Brides are left looking simply breathtaking! Tupper Manor is glad to have Demiche as our preferred hair & makeup artists!

Pink Orchid Weddings Pink Orchid Weddings Wedding Planners

Michelle is a total professional when it come to makeup and hair, and I LOVE working with her. I have recommended her to numerous clients, and have seen her work her magic on the wedding day. She is able to have fun conversations with the bridal party, while putting together a flawless face or an up-do that will last all night. She can also definitely handle larger bridal parties with the help of an assistant, and will travel to you! I highly highly recommend her =)

7 Lincoln St. Suite 306c Wakefield, MA, 01880

by appointment
Location of (Demiche)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding