88 Kingston Street, 4A, Boston, MA 02111 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46

About Pink Orchid Weddings

Pink Orchid Weddings is a Boston-based company headed by two friends who were inspired by their experiences planning their respective weddings.

We specialize in Day of Coordination, so you do not have to worry about anything at all on your big day. Everything from setting up the place cards, to making sure that vendors know exactly where they need to be, we will tend to every detail of your wedding. Please visit our website to learn more about what we can do for you, or email us at info@pinkorchidweddings.com

Follow Pink Orchid Weddings on

Profile

• Videos 1

44 Reviews for Pink Orchid Weddings

Eric and Joanna · Married on 09/06/2014

We were extremely happy with Emilie's work as our wedding planner. She is thoughtful, responsive and creative. She really made us feel like we were her only client. She strikes the right balance of professionalism and friendliness. We could not agree more with the many reviews offering effusive praise. To put it simply, Emilie is great at what she does.

We were particularly amazed with her detailed and quick responses to questions. She will suggest several options for vendors and ways to handle an issue. She is proactive and will not miss a detail. Many of vendors commented that she used the most detailed schedule they had ever seen.

We would highly recommend Emilie's services and were thrilled that she helped make our wedding day seem so easy. She is a class act that delivers.

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • shortchanged

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2014

I had the good fortune of meeting Emilie through mutual friends in 2008. I followed her work over the over the next half decade, admiring all the beautiful weddings and invitations she posted on her blog/Facebook page. When at long last, I was faced with the daunting task of getting married, I immediately knew I needed the help from a professional whose work I completely trusted.

While I consider myself a relatively organized and competent person, there is just entirely so much about wedding planning and coordinating that most laymen never realize. It was so comforting to have Emilie there to guide, advise, recommend, and reassure during this entire process. During the final stages of planning, Emilie ensured that everything was delivered as contracted by each of our vendors. Moreover, during the day of the wedding, as far as I had been aware, the day was completely seamless. It wasn't until days after that I realized that at some point, my husband had forgotten his undershirt and socks, and my father had temporarily gone missing during our scheduled family photos.

After months and months of planning, and a small fortune invested into this day, Emilie is the insurance to the most perfect and wonderful day. I cannot recommend her enough, as I cannot imagine having been able to have had such a magical day without all her hard work, attention to detail, and excellent rapport with our other vendors.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Miao · Married on 09/29/2013

I've heard many nightmare stories that things go wrong on the wedding day, but that did not happen to me! All thanks to Emilie! The wedding was perfect just how I envisioned it leaving me a lifetime of wonderful memories! Even the hotel coordinator commented "thank god Emilie is here to pull everything together!"

I was clueless where to start for wedding planning, my hubby bought me two books and these hundreds of pages made me stressed out even more. Right then I decided that I need a wedding planner. I hired Emilie as my DOC, it may sound like she's only the help of the day, but trust me that's not the case. The contract includes 2 in-person meetings (mainly a few weeks prior to wedding to go through detail), unlimited email contact, monthly check-ins, produce day of timeline, contact and coordination with all vendors, misc setup items, and unlimited time on the day of. Those monthly checklists are much abbreviated, tailored to me and logical version compared to the book. Throughout the planning phase, I emailed her whenever I had a question and would get a response within half an hour! Emilie is very responsive!

The two meetings prior to wedding really made the entire planning seem as a whole, all the doubts, uncertainty and insecurity while I planned for each part is gone and put together just like a film. The day came and gone, whenever I look at the pictures and videos, they remind me how perfect that day is. Emilie made my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Pink Orchid Weddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• CaitlinMurphyStylist.com
    CaitlinMurphyStylist.com Wedding Hair & Makeup

Pink Orchid Weddings! Well one of the only planners I actually see on the day of which says so much about how organized Emile has been. On the day of she is calm and on hand to help. I highly, highly recommend her. Please feel free to write me directly with questions.

• Hitched Studios
    Hitched Studios Wedding Photographers

Want to be utterly stress free and totally taken care of your wedding day? Dude, hire Pink Orchid. She's literally maaaade for this stuff. Thank me later.

• ShutterBooth New England
    ShutterBooth New England Photo Booths

Emilie always puts on a flawless event! She is a pleasure to work with. No detail goes unnoticed!

• 88 Kingston Street, 4A Boston, 02111 See on map